Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Am I supposed to answer gently?  :)
General AI Discussion / Faster Physics in Python
« Last post by keghn on Today at 03:23:21 am »
General Project Discussion / Re: The last invention.
« Last post by infurl on Today at 02:40:05 am »
No, you claim to have the most efficient *imaginary* pattern recognizer. You don't actually have anything exceptional, useful or of value. Even your imagination seems impoverished compared to that of someone who actually does things. Get some experience doing things, then and only then might you be worth listening to.

Beowulf clusters were all the rage before multi-core processors became commonplace. The systems (plural) that I'm programming on as we speak have around 40 cores each, terabytes of main memory and SSDs, and petabytes of spinning disks. I laugh at your Beowulf clusters. :P

« Last post by LOCKSUIT on Today at 02:19:16 am »
Korrelan has a Beowulf though.

My brain does have simulators.

You read my latest posts right? I have the most efficient pattern recognizer. I can now go from skipping to major skipping.
« Last post by infurl on Today at 01:31:56 am »
So, not satisfied with merely simulating reality, now you're attempting to simulate your simulated reality in your head.

*If* you were capable of arithmetic *and* you were to actually perform some of that arithmetic with realistic inputs, you would discover that the simulation you are simulating in your head would require hardware that is not available to you. You really should kickstart a kickstarter campaign to fund it.

We can easily simulate your simulated simulation in our own heads and we know what is going to happen before you do.
« Last post by LOCKSUIT on Today at 01:14:54 am »
My baby can have 50 Super Duper Ultra HD cameras with infinite zoom, and a full human baby body with full motors. Physics Engines are incredibly great.

At some point korrelan, you're going to want to switch to simulation.
Forum Feedback / Re: New Theme
« Last post by infurl on Today at 12:27:55 am »
Yep, secure the perimeter and monitor the situation. ;)

:D
« Last post by Freddy on Today at 12:25:57 am »
Hmm, seems to be an error that crept in with the forum update, due to the set up of MYSQL. There's no fix on the SMF forum.

I will monitor it.
« Last post by korrelan on June 28, 2017, 11:35:31 pm »
Yup I get the error  :o
« Last post by infurl on June 28, 2017, 11:26:36 pm »
I'm still getting it.

Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Users Online

17 Guests, 1 User
Users active in past 15 minutes:
Data
[Global Moderator]

Most Online Today: 35. Most Online Ever: 208 (August 27, 2008, 09:36:30 am)

Articles