Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General AI Discussion / Re: Atheist, Bow before thy God
« Last post by LOCKSUIT on Today at 05:10:38 pm »
I can't paint much. But I can use programs and have rendered cool stuff.
« Last post by ranch vermin on Today at 04:07:49 pm »
can u paint locksuit?   i can,  but im too busy with circuits and programming to do any art.

nice pic.

i painted a concept for bot i want to make here.   its a bit messy but i like it.  (its a black metal beetle robot.  u can just wobbly percieve a power plug inbetween his legs :))  but its just mainly his body shape and eye thats in half decent.

too much of this to get my art good anymore.
General AI Discussion / Re: Caution to AI coders
« Last post by unreality on Today at 02:45:26 pm »
Ivan, I'm beginning to think no PC that's connected online is safe. I'm kinda frustrated this morning. Just a few minutes ago something happened on my PC that's I've never seen or heard of. All of sudden a DOS window popped up for a split second. I couldn't make out what the white text said, but it ran something. About 3 lines. I'm using Windows 10. I haven't downloaded anything for a long time and am always very cautious when doing so and what website I download it from.

Crazy human world! Probably some hacker, but who. Crazy Russian government? U.S.? A Chinese company? Just some lonely hacker? People think Mac and Unix are safe. No they're not! Several years ago I was scanning through Mac OS security vulnerability board. Geez they have more vulnerability fixes per month than Windows. Unix community is also busy addressing vulnerabilities.

Years ago while writing my own OS I was flabbergasted at how crazy Unix OS source code is. They use a nested #define system that's just insane to figure out what's going on. Maybe there's a way to get a compiler to show the end resulting code. Idk, but I never found anything. The only way I know is to just step through the machine code, but that takes forever. My point is that who knows if there's some sneaky code put in there by some hackers. And guess where Apple got their OS? From Unix community. And Microsoft ... I wouldn't be surprised if they were forced to make a backdoor for the U.S. government.

Sometimes I wonder if virus scanners and security is just a joke. Are you working on AI? If so, then there's a good chance you're being watched. Crazy human world! If hackers can get your AI code, then maybe it's best to open source it on github? At least that way some good guys get it.
General Project Discussion / Re: The last invention.
« Last post by LOCKSUIT on Today at 02:02:57 pm »
Now korrelan.

You said your AGI makes discoveries by doing Pattern Recognition between 2 things. One thing is fact. The other thing is new hence 'discovery'. In your AGI, where does the 'new' thing come from to be compared for commonalities to the other thing/fact?

General AI Discussion / Re: Caution to AI coders
« Last post by ivan.moony on Today at 01:58:59 pm »
In my opinion, the world is not yet ready for artificial general intelligence. It is almost certain that someone would abuse it for selfish reasons, and that is what makes AGI unethical to release nowdays. Sure, honest authors could try to make the algorithm closed source, but you know today's hacker kids - they can decompile anything that is put on the web. This way or another, once released, interesting parties *will* get in possession of source code, I don't have even slightest doubt in that (ever heard of military interrogation methods?)

It is such a shame that something that could save so many lives, that could find cures to many diseases, that could feed hungry, and that could raise overall standard of living on the Earth, should be kept down just because of minority that would abuse it. If you ask just one potential future victim of her opinion about releasing it nowdays, you'll get your answer. Or you can ask yourself: "What if someone close to me would be that victim?"

I hope that one day, overall consciousness of earthlings would be ready for such an invent because there is so much to give. That is why I decided to make just a small step towards AGI, to push a knowledge boundary just a bit towards end goal, hoping it would help future generations in building the thing when they are ready.

This is just my opinion and brainstorming at loud. I'm making some important decisions about what I'm going to do out of my life.  :-X
« Last post by ranch vermin on Today at 01:54:38 pm »
top distorted bassline on that song!!   i put it on repeat.

makes me feel like i didnt show my best song...
i can do heaps better than that one i showed, but its all deleted and long forgotten.

These days im into using distortion like a phaser,  sounds pretty cool, but i get so lazy barely have the energy to try.   its worth it tho, if i ever get off technology love to relax and just make music for a whole.
« Last post by LOCKSUIT on Today at 01:22:07 pm »
Haha that's good ranch! I like it!

Another one of my dark goodies is this one. I recommend hearing the whole thing but hear the start some and then go to 4:03 and do you hear at 4:19 the beat start? It's 2 gods doing their jumpsuit thing like wall painting - do  do  dodo dodo do  do, dodo dodo do do...

Short one. Added the Dead Or Alive 4 track to actually that part of my track.

Short one. Combined others's tracks at the right times.
Gaming / Massive Open Worlds and their creation.
« Last post by Art on Today at 12:41:02 pm »
This is quite a nice video with some background information along with some great Eye Candy!

XKCD Comic / XKCD Comic : Not Available
« Last post by Tyler on Today at 12:01:10 pm »
Not Available
19 March 2018, 4:00 am

If my country ever picks a new national flag, this is on my shortlist for designs to argue for, but I think in the end I'll go with the green puzzle piece or broken image thumbnail.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10