Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General AI Discussion / Re: Secret to AGI & ASI
« Last post by unreality on Today at 01:16:41 am »
I'll be frank with you. You're delusional.

You may be fooling yourself about the AGI-ness of your software, but you are not fooling anyone else.

I'm not interested in ad hominem. If you can prove your little idea, then present it. You've been a bit emotion ever since I pointed out the basic physics error in one of your posts months ago.
« Last post by unreality on Today at 01:15:57 am »
Unreality, clearly all of us are telling you stuff like you need NNs and don't have how to create AGI, so, let's try to ask questions to get some equilibrium going.

How old are you?

Why do you want to create AGI?

Can your AGI form discoveries?

Does it have a real/virtual body or is it just a algorithm in a computer?

What great feat has it done for you? If it has no body, then has it made discoveries? Or just replies scripted comments?

Please film not how it works but what it can do.

Lastly keep in mind AGI isn't how many things it can do, and it isn't how good it can play Go, rather it is how good it can do multiple things. More importantly AGI means human, the ability to save lives. But discovery is important, without that it's only learning/doing the knowledge and skills we feed it!

For anyone who wants to go down saying NN is the only way to achieve AGI can post it here. I haven't seen any such posts.

1.  None of your business.

2.  Who cares.

3...n  If you don't believe I have AGI, then don't waste my time by drilling me with such questions.

You can do whatever you want with the video I'm about to give you people.

No wonder you people can't create AGI. SMH
« Last post by LOCKSUIT on Today at 12:49:09 am »
Unreality, clearly all of us are telling you stuff like you need NNs and don't have how to create AGI, so, let's try to ask questions to get some equilibrium going.

How old are you?

Why do you want to create AGI?

Can your AGI form discoveries?

Does it have a real/virtual body or is it just a algorithm in a computer?

What great feat has it done for you? If it has no body, then has it made discoveries? Or just replies scripted comments?

Please film not how it works but what it can do.

Lastly keep in mind AGI isn't how many things it can do, and it isn't how good it can play Go, rather it is how good it can do multiple things. More importantly AGI means human, the ability to save lives. But discovery is important, without that it's only learning/doing the knowledge and skills we feed it!
« Last post by infurl on Today at 12:37:04 am »
I'll be frank with you. You're delusional.

You may be fooling yourself about the AGI-ness of your software, but you are not fooling anyone else.
« Last post by unreality on Today at 12:14:57 am »
I'd like to propose that we instigate the "Arthur T. Murray" award to recognise outstanding achievements in the field of BS production.

Arthur T. Murray offers no useful details. I've already provided sufficient details of the thinking process. The video will go through each step of the code detailing the entire thinking process. The missing code will be basic coding that a software engineer could easily write. For example,

TreeSearch_pause_thread(thread_p);

So I'm certain most coders can figure out how to set a flag in a struct.

Or this,

TreeSearch_copy_node(tree_save_p, tree_p);

This is non AGI related type of coding that any coder should be able to write. It's not an open sourced project. So I'm not going to give the code details away, yet. For anyone who's interested in writing their own AGI can design their own structs, flags, db structure, etc. I wrote it my way. Stayed clear of commercial sql databases by writing my own. Most coders will want to use something like mysql.

I'm not saying it will be easy for someone to write their own AGI using my code outline. The coder will have to write their own logic language, but that's not an unknown. Logic language is not a big deal. Writing an AGI is a big deal. My video will contain more than sufficient info for a software engineer to write an AGI.
« Last post by unreality on April 23, 2018, 11:56:32 pm »
Unreality, so is your AGI conscious and does it have an imagination ?

First I should say that the AGI, Eva, is presently not open sourced. It might be opened sourced in the future.

So, if the following is what consciousness is, then yes. "Consciousness is the state or quality of awareness, or, of being aware of an external object or something within oneself."

Yes, I'd say Eva definitely has an imagination.

Is it at this early stage able to interact with humans and if so can you show us a demonstration of the AGI telling us how it is feeling ?

Eva can interact with humans through a terminal interface.

The first video is intended to step through an outline of Eva's code. This will detail her thinking process. There's also a small section on some processor and memory design ideas that I think could be breakthroughs based on nanoscopic capacitor discharging by means of a breakdown voltage. The video will also include a small section on the present work being done on Eva and what needs to be done before a public demonstration can happen. In the second video I'll let Eva tell you how she feels.
General Chatbots and Software / Re: KorrBot
« Last post by LOCKSUIT on April 23, 2018, 11:53:50 pm »
Did you know vision can be sentences for discovery too? Looking at a hammer is the word hammer. Seeing a video sequence of a hammer smashing crystals is the sentence "Hammer smashing crystals." I can actually say by speech the top node sentence in ONE word - slap, faster than having to see it visually. This is because every sequence is just so you recognize 1 high-level node, and unless you're in the real world rogue, you can use symbols to say sentences by ONE word. Seeing a dinning table of soldiers guarding a pod from aliens are sentences that build up to select/create a higher-level node in a hierarchy net. But these are single images that are instantly recognized sentences (no sequence waiting time). I can speak: Guarding, which is like saying Slap, not needing a sequence to recognize a sentence. Lastly vision

Hmm, if HUGE marshmallows (their tiny core) areMadeOf crystals, glass isMadeOf crystals, windows AreMadeOf glass, and windows cost money, then, if you ask "Can hugeMarshmallows break windows?", well, it can't begin the loop/connection around BY "predicate weight" because in the case it had learned that hammers canBreak crystals - the link predicate "canBreak" is not as strong as MadeOf (Madeof is stronger yet no proof hammers can break anything). And here with the hugeMarshmallows we have a predicate link "MadeOf" to crystals which is strong but doesn't say anything about being able to break anything. Hence this example loop would loop around and wrongly conclude hugeMarshmallows canBreak windows if asked so. SO, weight forwards a connection? No... So then is it predicate NAME? I guess so.

Therefore, if hammers have not been known to canBreak anything, it can see that hammers are hard and hard things canBreak things but if nothing has been known to break, then no worky...

It needs to know the definition of what break means i.e. hard objects can break/hurt brittle and living objects.

So............You ask "Hammers canBreak windows?". Then it searches to verify this and it sees that hammers canBreak crystals. Then it looks from there, and finds glass isMadeOf crystals, great, but before it calls it a possible step forward for looping around to the question nodes, it first looks at the properties of hammer>crystals and crystals>glass for similarities. Mini discoveries supporting bigger discoveries. It can also look at the properties of crystals and windows/glass to look for commonalities.

A predicate can have a direction/arrow of flow. If one is the opposite way, it'd stop the loop from going around.

So far we got flow, mini discoveries, weights, and predicate names.

Socrates isA man, man isA mortal, therefore Socrates isA mortal. And the hammer example. Both you ask if hammers/Soctrates canBreak/isA windows/mortal. Then BOTH nodes (ex. hammer node and window node) look to see if there is any identical predicate names protruding out of themselves ex. oh, well "hammers canBreak crystals" or "windows canBreak rocks" backwards. Further, once it finds a identical predicate exists, well then if any connected literally "=" it i.e. isMadeOf, then essentially simply saying "Hammers canBreak crystals" is saying "Hammers canBreak windows".

Try making a belief self-ignite like "Hammers canBreak crystals" but when it fires make it get tweaked at the end word so it might become ex. "Hammers canBreak rocks/glasses/paper/etc". Then have it see if it can form discoveries towards a goal it desires. Also if both light up (Hammers canBreak crystals & Hammers canBreak windows), then, it can compare them to look for commonalities or look for commonalities by looking for a connection between them like we've been doing here.
« Last post by infurl on April 23, 2018, 11:31:36 pm »
I'd like to propose that we instigate the "Arthur T. Murray" award to recognise outstanding achievements in the field of BS production.
« Last post by Freddy on April 23, 2018, 10:51:36 pm »
Built world's 1st AGI

Unreality, so is your AGI conscious and does it have an imagination ?

Is it at this early stage able to interact with humans and if so can you show us a demonstration of the AGI telling us how it is feeling ?
« Last post by unreality on April 23, 2018, 10:09:04 pm »
Lol that's what I did too when I was younger and starting out thinking I had it all figured out.

I wrote "Presentations". Made videos. Lol.

One major difference is that I've actually achieved AGI. Look to the left under my user name for what I special in. Software engineering, electrical engineering, physics. So you're the guy who can't write code or design circuits. Enough said.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10