Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bot Conversations / Re: using XML, two robots talk
« Last post by ranch vermin on Today at 08:29:09 am »
Internet code has changed a great deal since when i started.
Ive got no idea what tools you have here,  but I learnt java ages ago, but all the security put me off it!
I then went,  ok, try HTML5, and then I decided to give up, put it in the bin entirely, because coding for a web browser is a wild goose chase i can just avoid if i just get users to trust using my exe files.  Which is just a different challenge but with no useless contrived security crap to write.
Bot Conversations / using XML, two robots talk
« Last post by 8pla.net on Today at 04:23:01 am »
Robot Conversation

http://host.altervista.org

using XML, two robots talk.
General Chat / Re: Ten Commandments of Logic
« Last post by ranch vermin on July 21, 2018, 11:59:57 pm »
i tend to ramble on dont i.  i promise its all the truth...

My latest escapade is drawing gigantic shapes into a log sum and deriving a highly detailed area,  then avoiding the bipolar sum that an area subtract would only provide by making sure all the positions of every sceric bit is in context and also making sure all possible permutations of the output are given splitting points, then the output of all the intersecting flags is computed using the feesable sum of so many operands, developed with shift aligned xor components, making sure i dont open up too many paths at once during the combinatorial explosion to getting the output, which i feel in some cases is very much more than the sum of its parts.
General AI Discussion / Re: Anyone know of a parser like this?
« Last post by spydaz on July 20, 2018, 09:00:45 pm »
Here is what I was thinking...

http://aihax.com/analyze/

Results of analysis:

A_cat_didn't_enter_a_box_because_it = too_big.

What would be the next logical step in the algorithm?

Results of analysis:

What_would = the_next_logical_step_in_the_algorithm?

(Not all of the algorithms return perfect information (hence the need for multiple algorithms for different functions)) ... Incomplete..... or not valid for current interrogation? (a Check would be required to test the captured results to validate the algorithm is capturing valid data)

I was thinking about this also ; as there is still information not taken from the sentence; Probably as relational Subject / Object inferences.....

A cat <is bigger than> A box....................

The problem with information extraction is to understand if the knowledge is temporal knowledge or long-term knowledge also another step.... because the predicate that the cat is "bigger" than the box is temporal knowledge and Should not be saved as a universal truth or long-term knowledge. Its hard to identify that this is a temporal statement. and yet by the Loose nature of the statement IE: He said / She said / It said clearly denotes that this knowledge is probably "conversational in nature" Specific to the HE/SHE... OR Event/Scenario also temporal.... (after reading i would hope that a sub function captured the fact(long Term) The Cat is Bigger than "Some" boxes) <<<< always the case (we notice even more entanglements) <<< Isnt English so complicated?....Very musical (great for composition)

Information becomes universal if it holds true for all possibilities for the even/Scenario Also hard to recognise. (from the sentence or paragraph structure)... yet again it also goes towards recalling the event or scenario? it becomes a case based reasoning argument. now sessions become "cases"to be stored as atomic argument related to their temporal moment  in contrary to a factual statement to be incorporated in to the Data warehouse/ knowledge base. (other functions may store Full uniformed data, whereas another set of functions serve as temporal functions, such as temporary knowledge trees or Queries)

Also the posed question ; is regarding the "case" and not stored factual information ; as cases can be "fictitious scenarios"....

There is often always more information to be retrieved from a sentence... Now when executing a script the time it takes repeats each new function execute speed. now its time for some Parallel Programming. the same sentence may be parsed many times by many different functions each retriving different structures of information (although some items may be the same or repeated)
General Chat / Re: Mobile suitcase
« Last post by spydaz on July 20, 2018, 08:28:40 pm »
I seen this years ago.

If you're referring to this particular suitcase you might have seen mention of it in 2015-2016 but this one is an indigogo project at present and won't be available to ship until Dec. 2018 according to their site.

Read all about it as it has some really nice features:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ovis-1st-ai-powered-suitcase-following-by-side?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7q2Em5Ou3AIVqwrTCh0K7QmtEAAYAyAAEgJ4tPD_BwE#/

I checked them out they have all their crowdfunding way over the requested funds; they only have 150 of them left..... The wait maybe long but its probably worth the wait....

The    https://www.emotiv.com/ was worth it as it has so many uses .... the google glasses went of the market before it was even released .... sometimes these gadgets dont really take off fast enough for the inventors.... (often they are looking to be bought out!) similar to google glass ... they sold the technology before it was released as a commercially available product .... even now i wish i had them ...... i think after the release of the movie (Jeruzalem) the true power was revealed..... intelligent glasses .... the movie ANON is kinda an extension of the possibilities of Google glass.....

A Roomba Suitcase ..... very dangerous technology ! so many bad applications... it will probably be limited and maybe bought out quick (military blocking)

Either way ! i do rember something like the case on FACWBOOK...(usually false news).... i think it was a fake story circulating .... this seems worthy!
« Last post by Art on July 20, 2018, 06:05:20 pm »
I seen this years ago.

If you're referring to this particular suitcase you might have seen mention of it in 2015-2016 but this one is an indigogo project at present and won't be available to ship until Dec. 2018 according to their site.

Read all about it as it has some really nice features:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ovis-1st-ai-powered-suitcase-following-by-side?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7q2Em5Ou3AIVqwrTCh0K7QmtEAAYAyAAEgJ4tPD_BwE#/
General AI Discussion / Re: Anyone know of a parser like this?
« Last post by 8pla.net on July 20, 2018, 04:17:37 pm »
Here is what I was thinking...

http://aihax.com/analyze/

Results of analysis:

What would be the next logical step in the algorithm?

Results of analysis:

What_would = the_next_logical_step_in_the_algorithm?

« Last post by LOCKSUIT on July 20, 2018, 01:54:52 pm »
I seen this years ago.
« Last post by ranch vermin on July 20, 2018, 01:35:15 pm »
ay finally a cool idea.   u could spook ppl out with it,  "hey look no hands"
« Last post by spydaz on July 20, 2018, 12:48:41 pm »
The "Follower" suitcase. Perhaps a bit for the person who has everything or maybe has their hands full.
https://www.chonday.com/31706/suifoleb6/

Why am i so late on this toy!... i need it
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10