Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General AI Discussion / Re: Pass-through machines
« Last post by ivan.moony on Today at 03:39:12 am »
Actually, there are three major branches of programming languages. The third one is Declarative programming (like Prolog, SQL and OWL) and is by far the most important class of languages nowadays. Does that affect your theory much?

Not much. I'm promoting functional programming, actually.
General Chatbots and Software / Re: Is there a "real time" chatbot engine?
« Last post by Art on Today at 02:11:39 am »

Well perhaps using CPU power between responses could help with 2 out of 3: remaining on topic, and providing contextually accurate answers. I'm less sure about correct grammar (because whether it's correctly configured, or it's not).

The grammar to which I was referring was the reversal of pronouns especially the I vs me scenario that often happens. It should be correctly configured instead of sounding like a preschooler or Tarzan stating, "Me like bananas.", instead of I. Obvious use of other inappropriate response like misused words would indeed, be part of the programming. Cause and effect instead of Cause and affect. and so forth.

Lots of bots have internal spelling routines but grammar usage often escapes the best of intentions.
General AI Discussion / Re: Pass-through machines
« Last post by infurl on Today at 01:32:33 am »
Actually, there are three major branches of programming languages. The third one is Declarative programming (like Prolog, SQL and OWL) and is by far the most important class of languages nowadays. Does that affect your theory much?
General Project Discussion / Re: Determined and at the core of AI.
« Last post by LOCKSUIT on Today at 12:28:24 am »
_   _
o   o
    \

What dirty job?

I've already payed freelancers. You pay, they sweep for you.
« Last post by ivan.moony on Today at 12:23:49 am »
Trust me, no one is going to do the dirty job instead of you. So it is all up to you and up to how much you want to do something in your life. Sorry...
« Last post by LOCKSUIT on June 27, 2017, 11:58:05 pm »
I don't know how long I'll live. I'm tryin to hurry o>o
« Last post by ivan.moony on June 27, 2017, 11:53:48 pm »
Life is a long ride.. And you have all the time in the world... Right?
« Last post by LOCKSUIT on June 27, 2017, 11:49:30 pm »
So see why it's not as simple as learning Python in a few days. That'd take me over a year at least, math alone.

Much easier to hire. I shovel. Coders code. I use other brains instead of my own the whole time! Better strategy. As soon as I do a easy job I know how to do (or, well, sit at home on disability), and pay others, I'm using their brain now, as if I incarnated it and am doing the job with new skills/knowledge. What a trick.
« Last post by ivan.moony on June 27, 2017, 11:45:19 pm »
If you are going to perform calculations in 3D space, you will have to know to use trigonometric and geometric functions from math. You just point a vector in a direction of sight and calculate what the vector intersects.

I hope you did your homeworks in your school education.
« Last post by LOCKSUIT on June 27, 2017, 11:38:13 pm »
Say you learn Python.

And you know your AI instructions.

And you learn the motor / 3D software motor call names to control by Python.

You know how to make the Identity Recognition technology I mentioned, and can use code, even ex. the 3D software's code names, however how do you code the following????

When the eyes point at a 3D object in a 3D simulation, retrieve into the code the number 24. It's like when you move your cursor over a button or 3D object in a 3D simulation - the same trigger/result happens no matter where you put your cursor over the button and click. That's tricky, and tricky to search for a manual/info on that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Users Online

21 Guests, 1 User
Users active in past 15 minutes:
WriterOfMinds
[Trusty Member]

Most Online Today: 46. Most Online Ever: 208 (August 27, 2008, 09:36:30 am)

Articles