• 32 Replies

korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • Google +
Re: Determined and at the core of AI.
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2017, 06:24:46 pm »
It might be a local colloquialism you are not grasping...

The first frame of your video... Yummy...

:)
It thunk... therefore it is!

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 02:46:00 am »
Yeh ok. Everything after the 1st frame doesn't matter.

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2017, 01:52:53 pm »
I can actually create Lucifer.

And Jesus.

In a virtual simulation inside my computer.

They can actually exist just as would expect. They would be immortal, think as should and have agendas, appear in depth room with saints, sacrificies, resurect Jesus again, have the holy spirit fly out and go into everyone, have magical powers, and live in peace in Their Heaven while Lucifer burns in hell. And damn the evil sinners that die so they awake in hell or heaven.

Is this really a simulation? Anything appears possible! Christianity, AI, somethingElseExample, other physics, anything. Why have one or say this is right when simply all and anything is possible.

Our universe must be the only base, and has a clear algorithm way of what creates life and how they will, enjoy the universe.

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Global Moderator
  • Hal 4000
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2017, 06:02:02 pm »
Is this Virtual Simulation that's inside of your computer something that you can share with the rest of us?

I'm sure some of us would like to see it.
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2017, 05:02:44 am »
Lolz. Not large enough computer for that.

Did any of yous get the chance to see my latest video of my 3D simulation baby? It was only up for a short time. Korrelan got to flip it on, but he didn't think much of it.

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2017, 08:00:20 am »
OH MM G

I just came up with a complete Pattern Recognition solution.

It's the simplest PR you can code, and is super easy to code. It's the most efficient PR in the universe, yes not even billions, but infinite times more efficient than current PRs. And it can detect images that are 100 trillion trillion pixels big. Even 3D PR. And video recognition. And it has perfect recognition with 0 error rate!

I'll give you 2 hints. It only works in simulation. And I call it Identity Recognition.

My human baby will now not only crawl talk etc all without PR, but will now have full access to becoming adult by my new PR technology!

OMG

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2017, 02:36:46 pm »
What do yous think about that!?

korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
    • Google +
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2017, 02:40:41 pm »
If true then it sounds amazing... I'll bite...

Tell us more about 'Identity Recognition' the 'most efficient PR in the universe'

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2017, 03:28:13 pm »
It's true. And it works.

I'll tell you *some* more.

Btw I solved it before getting out of bed, before reading your coincidental post that mentions some similar timbits (not that your post really brings it up, only that it mentions timbits on the idea. Only I'd see the timbits now though since realized the idea). Ok... I talk in my head like this all day... OK, ok, ..     moving on

Sure you easily save all pixel images. But you don't have to have a unique image made of all these pixels, struggle to search for the match. You rename all images, and when an "image" enters, it can easily select the matching image.

The idea uses small codes, like 0, 1, 2, 3, or 0, 1, 00, 01. You name all objects in the simulation, faces, angles, local areas ex. dog bowl's circle rim, curve, smaller curve, line, dot, then the walls, water hole, dog bowl global. Then when it sees objects, it "sees" a very small name number.

It saves all these "images" i.e. very small named-by-you numbers/codes, just like PRs do. It has input. Input searches EASY imagine a line from 0 to 3,000, input "77" ex. "door" enters and only has to stop on the 77 mark address. Imagine a train line of 8,000 names (0-8,000 are the names, yes numbers), and when 678 enters, imagine it has 678 amount of juice, and the resistor stops it at 678.

Get it?

Discuss.

korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
    • Google +
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2017, 04:37:10 pm »
Erm... but lets say you have an image of me that you index/ encode as 007 (lol). You can use the 007 as reference representing me in other operations but the system would still have to recognise me when I entered the room, it would still have to go through the whole pattern recognition process to arrive at 007, to recognise me. 

This why we use feature recognition...

01 Object is 6'3"
02 Object has human outline
03 Object has brown hair
04 Object is male

if (01,02,03,07) then object = 002
if (01,02,03,04) then object = 007 <<
if (01,02,03,08) then object = 009

So you are not negating the complex pattern recognition required.

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2017, 05:09:29 pm »
Whahahaha, ahahahaha, you think you have defeated me? Whahaha, look above. No, you have not.

There is no images ever taken/used. You're in a 3D simulation world. You name objects and parts on them. When you "look" at an object, you get a small "image" i.e. small number ex. 24. You can save a million images but each is not a million pixels, only a couple at most :). Efficient, easy, perfect, etc.

You give a coffee cup, korrelan, and the outline of his nose each a unique identity number. You don't need to use a image of a million pixels to have a identity for a coffee cup. Just ex. 24.

If it detects a play or instantly detects multiple "images" parallely even, these can select as a multi-match another sense or actions, since you brought that idea up. The contendees ("images") of the multi-match don't have to be numbered i.e. if 02 & 06 = 003, just linked by tethers, and initiate if matches right guys. But you can call my numbers numbers, oh wait that's pointless. However you can call multi-matches numbers, while having them be/select/link-to say actions. I will note down from you you can number name real camera images, more knowledge.

korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
    • Google +
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2017, 07:13:37 pm »
Oh! You're talking about 'game' programming.

Then yes... we have been using this method for many, many, years and it works. 

Every game you have ever played probably used this schema. 

Unfortunately it can't be converted/ extrapolated to real world situations/ experiences.

But... the idea is still valid... if you can create an AI that can exist with human levels of intelligence, even within a simulated world then you are still onto a winner.  We programmers can get the real world data in there...

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2017, 07:34:51 pm »
So do you understand that, in simulation, without taking pictures with a "virtual camera", I can completely surpass your life's problem of Pattern Recognition, and easily with 0 error recognize everything from faces to walls to noses to lines?

Why not drop the PR part of your project and jump in this boat? It's easy and 0 error rate.

korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
    • Google +
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2017, 07:50:04 pm »
Why not drop the PR part of your project and jump in this boat? It's easy and 0 error rate.

Because I've been coding simple scenarios like that for donkeys years... there is no recognition required, it's totally useless for an 'real world' AGI.

For it to be viable in the real world your AI would have to exist in simulated world as rich as the real world... with characters as diverse as real humans,,, Nah! sorry lock... won't work for the real world.

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2017, 09:48:36 pm »
In simulation, it will recognize everything in the house, and voice won't be that hard either. It will talk to me. Then after it thinks, it will be ready to come out of simulation.

Security for multirobot systems
by Tyler (Robotics News)
June 24, 2017, 12:00:16 pm
Daniel Zuo: Creative approaches to connectivity
by Tyler (Robotics News)
June 23, 2017, 12:00:06 pm
Cutting down the clutter in online conversations
by Tyler (Robotics News)
June 22, 2017, 12:00:12 pm
Brain-controlled robots
by Tyler (Robotics News)
June 21, 2017, 12:01:51 pm
Putting data in the hands of doctors
by Tyler (Robotics News)
June 20, 2017, 12:03:24 pm
Microsoft's Invoke
by Freddy (AI News )
June 20, 2017, 12:41:48 am

Users Online

25 Guests, 2 Users
Users active in past 15 minutes:
ivan.moony, Freddy
[Administrator]
[Trusty Member]

Most Online Today: 32. Most Online Ever: 208 (August 27, 2008, 09:36:30 am)

Articles