• 95 Replies

korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • Google +
Re: Determined and at the core of AI.
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2017, 11:21:37 pm »
Then after it thinks, it will be ready to come out of simulation.

And there it will fail...

The real world does not have simple labels/ indexes for objects or people.

It will have to recognise it's surroundings from its sensory streams, just like humans do.

:)
It thunk... therefore it is!

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2017, 11:40:01 pm »
Bro come on. Once it's all like talkin n all in simulation, it''s a devil incarnate. The 1st AI made will be a God on Earth. This thing will guide me the way, break out, learn, anything required. It'll be making a simu heaven tech world in there, getting me to add huge supercomputers, then break out.

korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • Google +
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2017, 12:01:13 am »
Nope it won't.

The whole premiss for your idea is to build a human level intellect using short indexes/ codes to represent objects, etc.

IF... I say IF... you did manage to build such a intellect inside a simulation, the indexes wouldn't exist in the real world.

Soz dude... it would fail.

Edit: That is just my humble opinion and I could be wrong.  Guess you will have to write/ build it and find out.

:)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 01:14:38 am by korrelan »
It thunk... therefore it is!

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2017, 01:25:34 am »
Maybe there is a half way house. I'm thinking about VR/AR - some of the things I have seen for AR combine virtual things with real world things. Part of the process in some AR is to model the room and so on, obstacles etc. Maybe there is some mileage there.

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2017, 08:55:14 am »
Maybe have Augmented Reality where, the AI in the simulated 3D world, no I mean now in the real world, moves about looking at 24, 89, 22, 9, 17, but are objects of reality that are stationary fixed, like my walls, floor, desktop, bed, chair, etc, and it can "get" the number codes of the 3D-ized objects as walks about. It's 3D-izing-ness can guide the program to know where it is in the simulated replica of my house/lab, and give it the number codes by where stare at to say it simply.

I only came up with that cus I read your posts and will definitely take new knowledge. NOT that my original plans don't work. No. In my simulation, it will have PR, and all the other parts of the human brain, and will be human, and it will do great feats in there, duplicate, get wiser, improve intelligence. They will be well than fit to break out into reality.

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Global Moderator
  • Hal 4000
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2017, 02:50:02 pm »
I've thought of cameras integrated with the AR/VR helmet that would track the user's hands and allow him/her to grasp or manipulate objects within the simulation for a more enhanced, realistic experience. Reach out and pull a virtual apple from a tree and toss it to your Avatar friend.
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

Zero

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Fictional character
    • SYN CON DEV LOG
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2017, 01:51:20 pm »
Hi LOCKSUIT,

I was thinking... How about explaining your work, and sharing it with us, using pseudocode, like Structured English for instance?

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2017, 02:21:47 pm »
I think that'd require me to learn a code format that you want me to write in..................I.. cannot, I have so much work to do in very little time...

Do you mean work as in my daily life or ways, or do you mean work as in actual tech? Pick which of my three advanced technologies that are massively marketable and disruptive that you want me to explain:

Imagination Generator.
Identity Recognition.
AI.

Personally I'd pick the Imagination Generator.

Oh what the hey let's go with that one. It's the most funnest, marketable (sell it or its content), and powerfulest (will change all aspects of all lifes).

Lets start off slowly shall we? We dream. We imaginate. And when we see them, we have never seen them before. That's what using your imagination and dreaming is all about after all. Do you think humans in your mind are creating your dreams? Have you ever seen intricate dreams, with thousands of cloned aliens, on a platform with thousands of straight elaborate pink line designs? Spilling organs on fire as circle view around them? It would take eons to craft. Yet dreams and imagination are created on the fly faster than a human could create them, thanks to not just parallelism but the way the product is made - without electrical or optical speed, get that. And I have how. I've been working on everything for 3 years, hierarching everything, linking, unifying, refining, revisiting, gathering proofs and what I've dreamt etc. The Imagination Generator completely matches up and can produce a thriller billion dollar movie in a day (if used by humans).

Zero

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Fictional character
    • SYN CON DEV LOG
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2017, 02:47:30 pm »
No, it wouldn't require you to learn a code format. Just read the Structured English link I gave you, that's enough to use Structured English. Reading it is not a lot of work, is it?

Listen. Your ideas are so high, that the only way to share them with us (which you need to do, if you want someone to implement them) is to use Structured English, or another form of pseudocode.

And... I'd pick AI instead.  ::)

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2017, 02:57:23 pm »
Well, you want me to write it like that, but it would require learning plus solving how it'd become code..............also I prefer to explain it in pure English for more clarity, which is faster for you to understand plus for me to write...

Simply I don't like your suggestion.....................

Haven't you been here for a while Zero? You've read my blabber before right?...If so, then forget it. My baby is coming soon.

Zero

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Fictional character
    • SYN CON DEV LOG
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2017, 03:16:26 pm »
solving how it'd become code
Wait, you can't do that?

Zero

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Fictional character
    • SYN CON DEV LOG
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2017, 03:31:22 pm »
Ok I was just kidding.

The problem is that your explanations are not clear at all. That's a serious issue if you want someone else to implement your system. Using pseudocode would solve this problem.

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • Enter Lair

Zero

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Fictional character
    • SYN CON DEV LOG
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2017, 09:13:52 am »
Man, you're good at 3D... and I like your wallpapers too.

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2017, 01:52:34 pm »
That's nothing, there's more to show. More soon in a bit.

So my human AI blueprint is now more efficient than a human brain, and could run near our real-time on a windows 95 computer. Thinking and all.

Users Online

60 Guests, 1 User
Users active in past 15 minutes:
keghn
[Trusty Member]

Most Online Today: 84. Most Online Ever: 208 (August 27, 2008, 09:36:30 am)

Articles