Determined and at the core of AI.

• 98 Replies

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Enter Lair
Re: Determined and at the core of AI.
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2017, 03:19:12 am »
Hope you're reading that stuff korrelan. Also read the below.
http://www.energid.com/software/actin-simulation/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwwevLBRCGARIsAKnAJvf2_yNFw4SW1HIvs1JS4sAk2VdWbce7RCBCXQPZTsSJ7rTyaiii3-0aAhLMEALw_wcB
See simulation is better.

Also, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2017, 04:53:46 am »
1 gamma ray particle is dangerous. 1 radioactive atom is dangerous. 1 nerve gas molecule is dangerous. 1 cancer cell is dangerous. 1 angry midget in your brain is dangerous. Watch what you eat. 1 universe is dangerous.

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2017, 10:31:10 am »
Isn't it amazing how mater in space clumps together by forces, and becomes a sun once it becomes big enough and starts nuclear fusion in its core, then becomes a black hole or black ball once it becomes big enough where not even light can escape?

I believe it is a black ball, and when it gets big enough, its field is so powerful that it blasts out matter and energy at the poles, never able to become any bigger! The universe has a purpose and we're heading to it. The ASI god-sponge will stop any more from forming in our expanding or even finite universe, able to live forever, and re-create Art back, saying hey this is Art. You can re-create each particle arrangement, and make sure you do so in perfect-simulation by *Redundancy.

Art face it, old people think about death more and accept it, just like culture has. But not the liquid metaloid AIs. You know what the future holds.

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2017, 12:38:28 am »
Thought it'd be cool to let yous know that I've had at least 4 dreams where I have heard a song LIKE the songs I LOVE on my pc. They were completely different. But similar. I could create music/movies/etc that I would love if I had this technology. One dream had similar parts but where different and they all had 0 fuzz/error/mistakes/etc. I can also do this when I'm awake, btw.

Give me, The Hills Have Eyes 8

ranch vermin

• Not much time left.
  • Starship Trooper
  • Its nearly time!
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2017, 05:03:09 am »
best not make robots out of metal they are too dangerous IMO.

best to go for safety rubber,  u wouldnt want to take yourself out halfway through your endevour.

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2017, 03:35:31 am »
One of my favorite scenes is at 7:54

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2017, 01:04:06 pm »
You know, you guys are like family to me. I mean, I have a big-ish family that I don't socialize with, and no friends, but yous think like me. Yous are after all my distant ancestors (brothers). Froggy too!

Ok so we are all machines, brother means nothing, however we are all like mom and son. Just you have to meet and analyse others first.

I actually will one day sell my house and build a super small cube like Bender has and use the resources towards ASI. My life isn't about joy, it's about creating AI. I don't need a house.

I have so many timbits but this one is cool - robots in reality can reverse mistakes; ex. one robots slaps the other robot and converts the wrong cash into the main system! No worry! Actions and senses can be reversed!

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2017, 05:15:13 pm »
The best example of completely utterly blunted instructions of how to create a Language ASI.

TALK about understanding her.

Sorry I forgot the S in my thread title ! OOPS!

LOCKSUIT

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • Enter Lair

Users Online

29 Guests, 1 User
Users active in past 15 minutes:
keghn
[Trusty Member]

Most Online Today: 40. Most Online Ever: 208 (August 27, 2008, 09:36:30 am)

Articles