• 108 Replies

korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • Google +
Re: Caution to AI coders
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2018, 09:06:15 pm »
I certainly enjoy that experience with my own children Korrelan. They are extremely accomplished high achievers.

Good... at least all is not lost for humanities future...

Perhaps you're just being sarcastic and they haven't noticed yet.

I take solace where ever I can find it...

::)
It thunk... therefore it is!

unreality

• Starship Trooper
  • SE, EE, physicist, artist. Secret to creating AGI.
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2018, 09:08:02 pm »
I agree… and I’d also like to point out how humbling/ refreshing it is to experience the millennial intellect first hand… to see it in action on this very thread…

I certainly enjoy that experience with my own children Korrelan. They are extremely accomplished high achievers. I've no idea what you're referring to in this thread though, because so far I've only observed the smug blathering of underachieving corner cases who wouldn't be welcome in any generation. Perhaps you're just being sarcastic and they haven't noticed yet. Children and dogs typically don't understand sarcasm.

LOL. Please by all means provide a shred of evidence of this underachievement. Nobody's going to hold their breath, infurl. For the most part, your contribution to this forum is pretty much one liners flooded with hate, void of evidence. Why? ... Idc. Don't be surprised when people reflect back your hate.

Ug, hopefully I won't one day be a burden to younger generations in discussions, thinking I know what they're talking about when I probably won't have a clue. I'll be at 7 ply when they'll be at 12.

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2018, 09:25:34 pm »
Gosh I can't leave you guys alone for a minute. Tidy up all your toys and get to your rooms.  ;D

korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • Google +
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2018, 09:31:52 pm »
Awwww.. just five more minutes...it's only 9:30... my sister gets to stay up till 10:00... why can't I?

;D
It thunk... therefore it is!