Pages: [1]   Go Down

Paul Mc Cartney (Included Petula Clark)  (Read 1420 times)

Claude

• Trusty Member
  • are us machineries?

Paul Mc Cartney (Included Petula Clark)
« on: May 18, 2012, 05:52:25 PM »
Small | Large

I like this as Paul McCartney, it's not my time, because it is the 1960s, but as such is close to 1980. I have included Petula Clark, it's not my time, but it is also very famous. Petula, currently live in Paris, she did not come in France for a long time, It was great, girlfriend, Karen Carpenter. Paul McCartney is also a thought for my sister, who is a Fan of Paul McCartney, it was, was a concert in the early days of Paul, and all other legends, John Lennon, and Ringo Star. :)
Very late Donna Summer, just to know that its deceleration, I was a member of his Fan Club, and I have a real document in his handwriting, as a member for a long time, and I have the entire collection its album. I can, not to believe, it is more here. Life is sometimes very dark. Regret for his departure, very sudden, a presence, and a, beautiful, period, end of 1970 to 1980. I think she was seriously ill for a long time, lung cancer is the worst of things. Donna Summer was already over here. Now with the angels. Just three months after Whitney Houston, I think this is a period, really sad.

For a tribute to Donna Summer. The best times.
welcome to my world!
the doors we open and close each day decide the way we live....flora whittemore

It is a proverb, sent of my friend Rutanya Alda, actress. (Amityville2)

Claude

• Trusty Member
  • are us machineries?

Re: Paul Mc Cartney (Included Petula Clark)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 03:40:03 PM »
I did not realize his death is so sudden.
welcome to my world!

Art

• Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 08:15:11 PM »
Claude,

Excuse me for offering a correction but as far as I know, Paul McCartney is still alive!

When you posted, "I did not realize his death is so sudden.", the his is a gender specific pronoun that refers to a male whereas the use of hers would be a female pronoun.

I know the translation thing is difficult but you are doing very nicely so far. Please accept this a kind, constructive criticism between friends!

In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

Claude

• Trusty Member
  • are us machineries?

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 10:14:52 PM »
Oh my god, yes I understand, it's always the problem of combination, adjective masculine and feminine, and in the French language, I can say that if I know French, it is sometimes difficult. Thank you my friend. I put two subjects in this post, but it is especially Donna, I said, she left us too soon. Thank you my friend. ;)

welcome to my world!

Claude

• Trusty Member
  • are us machineries?

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 12:09:57 AM »
Here, the last time Donna Summer, it there's some months to December or November 2011.
Small | Large

Wife of David Foster reveals how Donna Summer hid her illness + her last performance at their wedding

Yolanda Foster-Hadid wife of world famous producer and composer David Foster is shaken by the death of Donna Summer. This unexpected death coming so quickly after losing Whitney Houston comes as a blow to the mogul who had worked and was friends with Donna Summer for 30 years. She performed for the last time at David and Yolanda’s wedding in November. Yolanda says: “It’s a very sad day, I have no words for this, of course. She was such a good friend. Looking back on it, she had not been feeling well for the last few months and was very tired. Even on the evening that she performed at my wedding, after she performed, I now remember her saying: “hold my hand and walk with me to my table for a moment.” So I brought her to her table and helped her to a chair. But I thought: she had been in a car accident a few months ago and suffered a whiplash and was suffering with her neck. So we thought it was because of that. She was someone I looked up to and respected. She was 63 so a little older then me so she was a mother as well as a very good friend of me.”
welcome to my world!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Welcome

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
3D Avatar Project
by 8pla.net (General Project Discussion)
Today at 01:11:57 AM
Janet Jackson Nasty
by Claude (Video)
October 22, 2014, 10:52:28 PM
beating a dead horse but still fun to play
by chris shaw (.HAP Files)
October 22, 2014, 09:22:17 PM
Monkey Boots - Djakarta
by Claude (Video)
October 22, 2014, 04:02:54 PM
Spontaneous Animation - The new Haptek
by Freddy (General Avatar Talk)
October 21, 2014, 02:58:32 PM
Chick Endor - Sunny Side Up 1929
by Claude (Video)
October 21, 2014, 12:48:43 AM
Friday Funny
by Claude (General Chat)
October 20, 2014, 09:41:44 PM
Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love (Tribute 3D)
by Claude (Video)
October 20, 2014, 07:57:49 PM

Users Online

14 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 35. Most Online Ever: 208 (August 27, 2008, 08:36:30 AM)

Articles

Latest in Media

Unity
Bought a terrain generator and editor plugin for Unity. Looking forward to getting my AI character to explore this world :)
 Views: 2502
Posted by Freddy
Oct 02, 2014
in Artwork

Friends

Spontaneus Animation Kickstarter Campaign.
Chatterbot Collection
Chatterbot Collection
CallMom
Chatbots.org AI Zone
Datahopa
free counters