Square Bear's AIML Learning File

• 38 Replies

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
Re: Square Bear's AIML Learning File
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2014, 10:48:42 pm »
OK, but would it be "User specific"? or could the "secret" be read by any other user? (aside from going through the data files).
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

squarebear

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
  • It's Hip to be Square
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2014, 08:44:39 am »
No. That would just be user sepcific. Variables are only kept and accessed by the person who sets them. Otherwise, if you were to say my name is Steve and set "name" to Steve, everyone would access this variable and so the bot would think everybody's name was Steve :)
Feeling Chatty?
www.mitsuku.com

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2014, 01:35:09 am »
I see. So hypothetically, could a number or special 'code' be assigned or shared between the bot and the user so that no other users might use sneaky tactics like you mentioned? Kind of difficulty to keep it simple yet secure at the same time, like so many things in life. ;)

In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

squarebear

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
  • It's Hip to be Square
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2014, 08:59:07 am »
Yes definitely.

Most of the things Mitsuku learns are nonsense. Things like "Tony is gay - Who is gay?". I wouldn't want this to be shared among other users, so yes, all variables are purely for the user who sets them.
Feeling Chatty?
www.mitsuku.com

silvershark

• Roomba
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2014, 02:25:59 pm »
Ive been playing with a learning Alice for a long time. Since 02 id say... I have a learning progD  that I did a little modification too. I loved that development. THANK YOU squarebear. I think it was a major step forward when that came out. At the time I had a script that would watch a yahoo chat room and learn quietly. I will admit that was a task clean up though. If I remember correctly I modified the source to write the author on each learned file and maybe the date too.. So I could ask my bot "who told you that?" its been a while. Thanks again!

squarebear

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
  • It's Hip to be Square
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2014, 08:46:44 pm »
I'm glad it was some use to you. Feel free to expand it so your bot can learn more types of things. For example, I have an extra entry to cover things like:

John said , "You are cool."
What did John say?

The possibilities are endless!
Feeling Chatty?
www.mitsuku.com

NickyBlue

• Roomba
    • Cosmos - A Quest!
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2015, 02:46:30 pm »
Hi Steve! Freddy and all !....me NickyBlue on troll again....wanna ask some advice so choose this steve's topic...I think its good too since steve kinda one of the most active thinker of this field...right steve?

secondly he's Alician....AIML thing!...but seriously I dont care...AIML or not!....smile....what makes him interesting is unfortunately or by some destiny...we happens to be on locker horns on the first day of our introductions due to our different perspectives about certain things....reasons his he knows I still do mine.....hahaha!....u know steve I still got those post copy backup you deleted of mine....I m gonna put them along with trav stuff at Cosmos....for all globs to see....as part of my life project submission to them LOL....anyway talking about reasons...and sometimes they so different that talks can not even exist...believe me....relics of that Mr Dave and Steve's have still preserved at their forum chatborg.org for anybody to see....smile.

but I suspect if anybody even needs that....seems like unnecessary hidden popularity I have been blessed with ;)

Anyway less that senseless one occasion thing alone...overall I can at least pass him as nice young stranger I suppose...to make acquaintance with...if nothing more....right steve? ;)

I like your name steve better...maybe told u before :)

Anyway so I thought maybe this young gentleman wud like the idea or can think of some use of it for himself too...I dunno mind....maybe I can be of lil help to my this young friend after that lil initial senseless clash....but believe me I I wasn't even talking to you that time....I know my audience well enough no matter what camouflage they try hide in....its like I dunno ppl I lived with or what? :)

lets beat the unnecessary....the quess....but the ques is not just restricted to AIML thing but finding some probable solution to the problem. :)

Only thing for what it is here is the case of similarity....to make bot intelligent you increase its interpretation power so you do with these kinda software....IDE's nd all....there you deal with words here u with machine code or logic code in general....but the main thing is to link them right? :)

Okay when talking about restricting things lets say we restrict domain to understanding a program....what it does or do? right?  But I fear if one can isolate thing too much like that :)

sort of dissassembly of a program.....like we say we get any piece of code and can tell what it is and what it does or any complications. But all these things are not just about decompiling but compiling as well......they just seem different cause of the way you perceive them.....for example to build a better compiler you need all those core routines....they are the same decision you take while decompiling a program....that is basically you understand its construct....build a representation of it.....compiling decompiling are just outputs formats in a sense....so all things/logic implementations that you need to build a decompiler is that you need to build a compiler of same decision making capabilities.

Now nobody say that decompiling a program is impossible thing.....so how processor executing it in first place. It perfectly simple to decompile a program into higher language code....logical code I mean what it is....nothing kinda magic....but what makes it attributed with impossibility is its loss of function names...which aint system level...means not properly documented....but who needs that kinda decompiling? The programs that you had source code on public domain published that one cant properly understand or work with....with the help of current tools of the trade...Your mighty Visual Studio of 2010 time even dont know the meaning of context menu...the term devised by its own Creator Company - Microsoft the international giant....humare yahan ke bhi bade smart IITians hain usme....note kat rahe hain khudha phelane ka....LOL....and you talking about decompiling some program for that purpose?  Only thing that gonna achieve by it at least with current tools is to waste your time....that you might otherwise could possibly meant you can coin one of your own.

Programming in itself not that a complicated concept....only few titbits here and there maybe....specific cases.... but your complicated unnecessarily bloated programming tools do make it that way more of it....but I suspect those tiotbits are complicated cause they are projected to be like that than any other meat in it ...I suspect :)

But with this detecting/understandably capabilities I think we might possibly make compiler more productive easier to handle....programming language less complicated and simple.

In nullset I m thinking of some simple stripped down version of C# plus some patchup to fill valid gaps....and a IDE intelligent and descriptive enough that you don't have to learn the language but to start constructing program in it....if you understand common logic....yet flexible enough to let advance programmers to tune any statement to machine code level if the want to just from code editor screen itself.

You can switch view among different but still kinda similar popular languages..like C, C++, C#, VB,  java or some its variant....ability to create a new variant of any language through form based interface itself....means where we can edit /construct visually the IDE parser file (data) on the fly. But sure you can compose machine code as well for script snippets np. :)

scripting you can do in any supported language....and languages should be inter convertible ...totally auto or with lil adjustment through form based interface.....nothing that complicated I suppose they just formal languages right? You domain of bot software or whatever magical AI is too broader for this....so lets get started on this and see if we can expand it to full flash bot or at least anyuse for this restricted domain software....but for guessing the names of whatever some piece of code doing need lil more that that I fear....and certainly here not talking from decompilation angle :)

So my main question for you Mr Steve is how can we make use of AIML logic or whatever AI logic to solve this problem.....I need a program which can understand a unknown code or whatever it is fed....of course talking about x86 or windows (specific code....u dont worry about the cross platform thing.....all is needed is to somehow detect without any errors that what possibly is this routine and create a summary of that thing whatever is asked to that program in a human listenable format and possibly delivered through TTS engine. With a software like this  I think lilttle use of TTS will be very efficient and valuable on some occasions for such info overloaded software....more over less disturbing....you don't need popup disturbing your flow of vision during the analysis process all the time....voice recognition demands less power too plus you can process it without losing your much focus from the visual information flow...kinda natural multitask.....last of all...no need to say whenever u hunting (looking up) your code down during development processes for whatever lil reason you are basically analyzing even your own code less when you looking it some unknown piece of code...whether official or some open source stuff :)

but then again if you view it in a way all this not that important fo build a worthwhile compiler....its a added feature but thats where I want you to look at....its far more than that....all this logic is embedded in everything else in lil different roop though...so I though might be good discussion issue between two completely different background ppls....but yet everything is just struct....cause its the simple logical way to think of categories...right?   but struct can be make alive with attributes supported by any type of code logic ...maybe I suppose so? ;)

Like I see all language same...procedural lsnguages....thats why they called that right....XML, HTML, SGML, AIML categories, struct, enum, class, function, com, dcom every thing same construct with liltlle more or less flavors/attributes...isn't it?

You see how I see it...C is a simple representation of assembly/machine code...liltle simpler (more macroic) construct...i.e. function...variables... this and that....C++ brings on a good new layer of protection or categorization layer to those primitive constitutes...i.e. variables and function in a bunch level....so now you can easily construct/manipulate things in category/bunch....easier mechanism to handle large mess...u know likeness blurs sharpness or contrast...a attractive/attentive attribute needed to bring attention to something...or to remember

rest after that all garbage...lil less or more in the name of different technology....like everybody finds some ooops of his own to sell instead of implementing it really within a compiler or IDE....they wrote book on jus abstract nature of object oriented whatever...but never found around time to upgrade their own tools...new the better....at least waste their time learning that only...not a bad strategy  LOL

what microsoft doing now in the name of mighty dot net should have been in 3.1 days if they wanted too...even VB came lil promising in the start then got infected with all kinda technological viruses....smile

I even now after all these yrs hardly can understand why the hell they do go through that lengthy way of doing thing foolishly when they got the best brain of the world?....they dont lack intelligence....you need a brain like einsteen to even create smart mess of that size that our honorable elites had created....why?...I dunno...that for me only Mr. Bill Gates can tell or Mr Trav (my buddy).....he seems to know lots of secrets about him u c. Maybe thinking of arranging a meeting of our dear friend trav with him someday...wanna know the outcome of that meeting u see. Gonna be real nuclear bomb or phisadi only time will tell LOL

still editing though...will complete the post soon...will bring lil more elaborate documentation ...but that I wud have to compile first ;)

anyway nice meeting you back guys....hope u not anyway pissed off by me....hi dave u too! I forgot your other nick here  :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 07:23:57 pm by NickyBlue »

NickyBlue

• Roomba
    • Cosmos - A Quest!
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2015, 07:37:47 pm »
Well forgot I m not elite member of this forum anymore....old img loading problem....I think I better should construct some outline at my Cosmos forum...then I'll come back for some discussion....that way my friend freddy wont be having any problem....right freddy? ;)

I had created a new forum about this there....just give me few days cya :)
bye

NickyBlue

• Roomba
    • Cosmos - A Quest!
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2015, 07:43:50 pm »
And yep! ...as always...a lil nag for my friend Steve  ;)

Human: Learn the sun is hot and yellow
Bot: Ok I will learn that the sun is hot and yellow.

can be easily stripped down to...."Ok the sun is hot and yellow then."....even if its all jus about cosmetics...why always paint contrastic colors (joker painted)...they can be lil natural too...right?....sometimes?...doesn't hurt or do they? :)

anyway yours doesn't even make any proper sense if taken even lil strictly/sensibly....sorry to say U standard english fellow! LOL

But I mean to say is....the more intelligent you want your bot to be the more you would have to care for these things....right?....they are the basic primitives no?...on which your next level of refined inference logic would run....you not thinking or creating new database everytime or do you?

Anyway we gonna support AIML parshing just for you in that np ;)

that's what the whole idea is....to construct a visually modifiable LanguageRules file based generic parsher....I think creating support for a new similar procedural language wont take more then few minutes to tweak some elements or at most you just have to type a list of  every possible statement  template...thats all....and since most of the constructs/things are similar with lil denotion difference in all these languages so wont e that much a problem ...wud it be? We just need a day or two for discussion here...a few days for coding its editor...I ll do that with just a marginal help...I still not a programmer you see...I think we can use C# for it.....and being all here having devised there own kinda scripting language....we are ready to test them...like you can create language file for your AIML I'll do it for C, someone C++ Freddy can take C#....or XML...you dont even have to do it all at a time...you can do it in steps....all that is parser will run only under those rules defined....but first thing is to draw the plan....can it be feasible?

main idea is to create a form based front end to XML or binary database language file in effective and easy efficient enough manner...like any normal C++ knower can create a parser for that language or lil variation to it through that form in minutes without worrying for any real programming underneath...most of it I mean....if we overlooked something he just have to code that specific routine for that part there itself. Main thing is to make them inter-convertibles...but sure this previous tactics can help us ease things if not automate all :)....and all this doesn't look similar to multi lingual bot no? I mean if ever someone ever think of designing some...right? :)

waisey bhi...after all it all just conditional branch (if) + loop instruction (jmp previous) that create all variations of program right?

Loop is nothing more than category in a sense a zipped version....you can easily expand A 10 count loop to repeating its 10 times flatly...no?....now variables or assignment statement and thier values are kinda nouns/adjective things....arithmetic/control-flow ones kinda kriya...I mean verb....right? So whats the difference...we still talking about NLP ...right?...it aint that different then all this! :)

Let me put it this way...XML or whatever XLT format specification you call...your AIML besed on that..right?.Lets see if that format can represent a full blown program or not....that's what we have to visualize here....o do some modification to it if needed....then you implement it tag like XML/XSLT whatever file or binary C/C++ structure is upto the specific implementer.....but I can write you so-so machine encoder/decoder for the project as well...Linker/EXEComposer part.... mean might not be the best quality but good enough by any whatsoever standard...that much I can do....I suppose even if aint in touch with that thing for so long....good old dos days those where...mine where actually not that but 1995 days but it was time when I ever got my first PC which only came loaded officially with just DOS 6.22 ...so called....not sure why though?...with just two main tools debug.exe and a basic editor/edit program ...plus a virus called Die Hard 2...to use that tool for...specimen send by globs party u c  LOL....Now what I did with those three things in a bolted room for whole month or two...with no prior abcd of computer language or thing of any sort....only it knows or I myself...Most even hardware administrators/programmer/trouble shooters might not have booted system in their whole life that my system got booted within just those few days or a month...@few seconds....its hard drive failed within few months...PC Company got closed down within a year....smile

Moreover sone pe suhaga...somebody secretly tried teach me computers starting from basic? I seriously suspect that!  ;)  I tested that theory it completely failed  LOL

but last of all...all thing said no denying this is a huge undertaking...a big project...but I have only interest in tweaking with some analytical logic engine.....the who  wants the working product will develop it....I'll be just happy enough with the parser thing alone...its fine by me if my program can run only within my IDE but it should run...like the way I want it to be...or present the information. But no running away from doing my part if anybody wants to take it to that level....Rest I think I have been around few sites all these yrs...if they collaborate...things can be pretty easy to start up....like there some hacker kinda forums I know...some RCE/woodman thing....they pretty good at those things....they can help with relevant info if not anything else....that's what one wants.....straight info....so that you don't have to filter it though lots of blotted pages from vast net....you know what you want and who can be best provider....and I think its good enough track to follow....no? :)

thank you...rest after I bring in the prelim synopsis u can say? ;)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 09:50:02 pm by NickyBlue »

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
March 28, 2024, 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

347 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 372. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles