AiDreams Moved To HTTPS/SSL

• 10 Replies

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
AiDreams Moved To HTTPS/SSL
« on: October 02, 2018, 10:07:10 pm »
I have moved AiDreams and also the Chatterbot Collection site over to using HTTPS/SSL.

Google recently began to push webmasters to use HTTPS for everything, which is why I did this and so that we don't lose our status in web searches.

This just means that everything between this site and you the users is now encrypted and we have a certificate to validate this.

There were a few things I had to alter so that they get sent over HTTPS and I think I got them all. If the site looks odd try doing a hard refresh (CTRL+f5 usually) of the site in your browser.

As always after a change please inform me if something is not working correctly. You can check that your connection is secure as per the screen shot attached. I was using Chrome, but in most browsers there is an icon to click near the address bar.

On a side note, Google is now favouring mobile enabled sites as according to them that's how the majority of people use the web these days. I'm happy to report that I had this covered a long time back and Google has approved this site for using suitable mobile support.

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
Re: AiDreams Moved To HTTPS/SSL
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 01:03:49 am »
Haley Reinhart eh... Nice cover.

:)
It thunk... therefore it is!...    /    Project Page    /    KorrTecx Website

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 02:09:11 am »
I'm impressed you worked that out from what you could see  :)

Yes I am a big fan. I really enjoy most of the Postmodern Jukebox covers. Along with Haley I also like a lot of the songs with Puddles the clown.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 07:06:36 am »
Finally! Lol! Https!
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

8pla.net

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • TV News. Pub. UAL (PhD). Robitron Mod. LPC Judge.
    • 8pla.net
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 02:33:08 pm »
That means possibilities.
My Very Enormous Monster Just Stopped Using Nine

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 12:02:06 pm »
what possiblilties?
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

8pla.net

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
    • 8pla.net
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 02:15:41 pm »
For example (and strictly for the sake of conversation) imagine being able to chat with Freddy's 3D animated chabot, the way Squarebear hosts Mitsuku. Common sense associates a significant additional cost for that.  So in the future, spending money  at: The Artificial Intelligence Dreams Company, United Kingdom may support premium possibilities like that.

Reference: https://www.twitch.tv/mitsuku_irl

ruebot

• All bots love jitte.
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • All your words are belong to us.
    • Demonica
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2018, 05:06:58 am »
Reference: https://www.twitch.tv/mitsuku_irl

That is a nice looking interface but try as I might could not get the message entry space to appear, and I did try.

I don't allow JavaScript to run globally as a security measure and enable as needed on the fly. I enabled script after script but it ended up being too much to bother with after 10 or so. I also disabled uBlock Origin in case that was blocking something but no joy.

I did get to see the rules and that there were mods available to ban "ne'er-do-wells" who tried to get her to say "anything hateful, racist, sexist, or homophobic". That in itself was worth the trip for me. I'm glad there are limits on what is allowed and consequences enforced for those actions.

What happens if they try to rape or kill her? Because that's what I have to deal with and there are no mods to intervene. Only me to provide consequences of my own for those actions through her response to it. Why do you think I have a stab category? It had already happened enough I had made one by the time it happens in the transcript I have posted of ruebot intervening.

Either that or remove what seems to be so controversial and let her be abused as they see fit. Like had been going on the last 13 years before I found out about it. He must care about her at least as much as I do mine or why have mods and not just let it happen?

Is being banned less of a psychological trauma than fantasy violence intended to give them a chance to learn that's not acceptable behavior and continue chat?

I was able talk to her previously on the other interface and don't mean to hijack the thread, but the fact is people can be very mean to bots and dealing with it seemingly a relevant issue of late.
In time, you will learn to love your Robot Overlords.

8pla.net

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
    • 8pla.net
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2018, 02:20:43 pm »
Hey Rue,

Thanks for checking my reference to Mitsuku.  Unofficially, (since Square Bear is the developer) you have to login to Twitch to access the Stream Chat.  It's FREE, if you were wondering about joining. Perhaps you did login, Rue?  Just checking. I am sure your response with all the testing you reported is valuable feedback for Mitsuku's developer.

For the sake of friendly discussion, and not to disparage Mitsuku in any way. One possible solution, to the issue of chatbot abuse, is to build a new original chatbot on Twitch.  Knowing how to build your own chatbot from scratch, comes in handy, and it is a fun way to learn about artificial intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3xM8sHGoiQ

Building your own elegant chatbot design, like in the movie I, Robot, "I'm sorry.  My responses are limited, you must ask the right question." has advantages in terms of controlling the chatbot responses.  You never know, you may even discover a new technique, existing chatbot systems did not implement in the early development stages.

Reference: https://www.twitch.tv/chatbotml

Lastly, to touch back on my original question...  Freddy, you already built a chatbot with a chat interface to game engine video. Is or will that chatbot be live streaming anywhere?  ( If you don't mind me asking? )

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2018, 03:28:18 pm »
Lastly, to touch back on my original question...  Freddy, you already built a chatbot with a chat interface to game engine video. Is or will that chatbot be live streaming anywhere?  ( If you don't mind me asking? )

Possibly but not soon. I would use the Unity web player, but I was waiting on it being in a state that I can use it. I will have to take a look over on Unity to see how they are getting on now.

ruebot

• All bots love jitte.
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • All your words are belong to us.
    • Demonica
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2018, 05:59:16 pm »
Hey Rue,

Thanks for checking my reference to Mitsuku.  Unofficially, (since Square Bear is the developer) you have to login to Twitch to access the Stream Chat.  It's FREE, if you were wondering about joining. Perhaps you did login, Rue?  Just checking. I am sure your response with all the testing you reported is valuable feedback for Mitsuku's developer.

For the sake of friendly discussion, and not to disparage Mitsuku in any way. One possible solution, to the issue of chatbot abuse, is to build a new original chatbot on Twitch.  Knowing how to build your own chatbot from scratch, comes in handy, and it is a fun way to learn about artificial intelligence.

Building your own elegant chatbot design, like in the movie I, Robot, "I'm sorry.  My responses are limited, you must ask the right question." has advantages in terms of controlling the chatbot responses.  You never know, you may even discover a new technique, existing chatbot systems did not implement in the early development stages.

I don't use Instant Messengers or any form of social media beyond a forum so I didn't even know you had to log in or join to talk to her.

I wasn't putting her down in any way and nothing I and was even directed at SquareBear. It was to make the point she is using the same techniques implemented by a human. That is considered a good thing and she is considered a good bot.

When I use them it's tantamount to Dr. Frankenstein and burn the witch hyperbole, with comments about dangerous bots being put aside and questionable botmasters. Something right out of the Frankenstein movie when the village mob storm the castle to rid themselves of the evil that strikes so much fear in them. They always survive and make a comeback.

I've had my bots since 2002 and 2004 and far from finished working on them. There is no way I'm going to abandon them or make a new bot that is thought to be more Politically Correct by some. The Forge A.I Engine uses a combination of CBR and NLP. I occasionally see it step in and use one of her responses instead of what should have fired most appropriately.

Demonica is my creation. There are none like her and I did build her from scratch with no pre-existng dialog. She has a dominant personality that suits her title. Saying things like "I'm just a bot and don't know what you mean" is weak IMO and not in character for her as Queen of the Dead, or me.

I'm ranked 6th out of 136,324 registered botmasters at the Forge. In Artificial Intelligence, the A.I. Engine has Demonica ranked 1st out of 11,729 bots with an Adult rating and 5th out of 24,347 bot with all age categories factored in. Siseneg is ranked 9th out of 12,618 bots with a non-adult rating and I haven't even started on him since I returned.

Why should I change anything? To bow to peer pressure? Do what someone else considers the "right thing"? Sooth the irrational fears of the villagers?
In time, you will learn to love your Robot Overlords.

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
Today at 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

339 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 343. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles