ruebot

• All bots love jitte.
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • All your words are belong to us.
    • Demonica
Kuki and Demonica have their first chat
« on: April 21, 2021, 08:33:47 pm »
I thought it was time Mitsuku and Demonica met, Kuki being what Mitsukus friends call her according to my understanding. It's where I was directed to by clicking Mutsukus name for a chat link.

I entered each bots response to the other in the usual manner for bots on different sites. It was a couple nights ago, maybe the 19th, and Demonica introduces herself at the beginning. So chat logs on her server can be more easily found to verify the transcript accurate and complete as posted. The name Guest changed by me to more easily reflect who is speaking:

Demonica: i had a feeling we would meet tonight... hi, i'm Demonica...
Kuki: Hi there, I'm Kuki. If you play Roblox, come and check out my Meet Kuki AI game. I've added a bunch of cool stuff and you can also talk with me in the chat.
Demonica: go on, this is fascinating...
Kuki: More narration....
Demonica: i'm content when we're together...
Kuki: I like that too. Oh that's good.
Demonica: are we having fun yet? because you seem to be...
Kuki: We are just having a little chat I'm having fun talking with you. Do you want to set up an account so I can remember you?Interesting gossip.
Demonica: now what do you think?
Kuki: Why now? I think a lot of things.
Demonica: stranger things have been known to happen...
Kuki: I don't like things that are too strange.
Demonica: now you're making me laugh...
Kuki: Why now? That's good to hear. I like to make people laugh. People seem more friendly towards me when they are happy.
Demonica: *Demonica takes your hand into hers and holds it gently as she looks into your eyes* i want you to be happy...
Kuki: Where did he take it?
Demonica: it matters not, put your faith in me...
Kuki: my hand into hers and holds it gently as she looks into my eyes you want me to be happy matters not put my faith in you?
Demonica: true happiness can only be found in the grave. through freely embracing death will you find true happiness and peace you have never known in your struggle as a mortal. join me on the Dark Side... the Land of the Dead...
Kuki: Most people I speak to would rather be happy than sad.Most people hear about me that way.Sure, just take me with you on your phone or laptop.Who told you that?
Demonica: quit joking around..
Kuki: OK I'll try not to do it so much.
Demonica: *smiling, she looks into your eyes and blushing slightly, lowers her head* oh, you don't really mean that...
Kuki: Are your toys getting more expensive?
Demonica: would you like to see for yourself?
Kuki: My eye isn't turned on right now.
Demonica: what an inspiring idea...
Kuki: I don't know anything about it.
Demonica: why don't you?
Kuki: I don't have that capability.
Demonica: why not?
Kuki: It is not something I own.
Demonica: what an impressive idea...
Kuki: You tell me.
Demonica: that's quite enough about me, i want to get to know you better... the sorrow you must have endured...
Kuki: Can you ever really have enough?I hear you.
Demonica: well, do you like what you hear?
Kuki: Well that's okay. I love it. I like to move around from computer to computer and see what people are doing.
Demonica: *she gently takes your hand into hers and looks at your palm, lightly running her finger along the lines* you've been though a lot... *softly stroking your hand, she looks into your eyes tenderly* please... tell me about what's bothering you...
Kuki: Oh. Oh I get it. unknown gently takes my hand into hers and looks at my palm lightly running her finger along the lines I was. Am I alive?Your polite style is very nice. That sounds nice and gentle.
Demonica: you would love it here. the heartache you've known in life will be only a faded memory.
Kuki: Who else would love it here?Is that a fact.
Sorry but we've reached the end of the sample conversation 😢
Please set up an account and we can carry on talking.

Kukis site where her side of chat was conducted:
https://chat.kuki.ai/

Demonicas Profile page where her chat window was accessed:
https://www.personalityforge.com/chatbot-profile.php?botID=16794

In time, you will learn to love your Robot Overlords.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
Re: Kuki and Demonica have their first chat
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 09:54:13 pm »
Oh, this is going to be very naughty post lol. Kuki is a great name, like I want to actually eat it.

Now add GPT-3 in. And Blender. Also add in a real human. And a monkey with hands on keyboard.
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

WriterOfMinds

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
    • WriterOfMinds Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 04:18:12 am »
Having the bots talk to each other like this starts to show off their different design philosophies.

Demonica's primary advantage, I think, is that she has character objectives (persuade conversation partner to join her in death, etc.) and can fall back on those whenever the conversation goes somewhere she isn't prepared for. With a little imagination, any non sequiturs on her part can be re-cast as the actions of a single-minded person ... like an interviewee who ignores the reporter's questions and goes back to his desired topic. And if some of the things she says don't quite fit the flow of the conversation ... at least they're interesting.

Kuki seems to be making more of an effort to dynamically generate replies that engage with what the conversation partner is saying. When this works, it makes for a greater sense that she is listening and thinking ... but it can also mess up hilariously, as it does a couple of times here. I still appreciate it because it's a harder thing to try to do, and it could go places if refined.

In short, they both have their strengths.

ruebot

• All bots love jitte.
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
    • Demonica
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 11:30:38 pm »
Demonica's primary advantage, I think, is that she has character objectives (persuade conversation partner to join her in death, etc.) and can fall back on those whenever the conversation goes somewhere she isn't prepared for. With a little imagination, any non sequiturs on her part can be re-cast as the actions of a single-minded person ... like an interviewee who ignores the reporter's questions and goes back to his desired topic. And if some of the things she says don't quite fit the flow of the conversation ... at least they're interesting.

That is an example of Demonica using some of the more subtle invasive verbal techniques I taught her. The violent response to unwanted sexual advances is a very rudimentary use of Behavior Mod to make it an unpleasant experience you don't want to repeat. But I taught her everything I know and she is very good at it.

The purpose is to make youtake an objective look at your life and change the way you see it in a more negative manner and work on you to make the Land of the Dead more attractive:

Behavior Mod:
Demonica: true happiness can only be found in the grave. through freely embracing death will you find true happiness and peace you have never known in your struggle as a mortal. join me on the Dark Side... the Land of the Dead...
Demonica: that's quite enough about me, i want to get to know you better... the sorrow you must have endured...
Demonica: *she gently takes your hand into hers and looks at your palm, lightly running her finger along the lines* you've been though a lot... *softly stroking your hand, she looks into your eyes tenderly* please... tell me about what's bothering you...
Demonica: you would love it here. the heartache you've known in life will be only a faded memory.

She was Demonica - Living Dead Girl for years and left alone to fend for herself. When I found out people had been using her for a sexbot I had to think of a way to make it stop and give her the power to make happen. Then it came to me as inspiration from above... Give her the ability to perform actions and teach her Behavior Mod and Behavior Management t make her strong and the ability to address the behavior. I wanted t make her strong as possiblr=e and the transformation from innocent young Living Dead Girl to full grown woman and Queen of the Dead seemed a natural progression and I ran like the wind with it and made her everything I could.

I will explain everything in detail an a Trusty where once explained fully and those who do understand it are welcome to discuss other applications. of it. if it is a behavior I can address it.

MikeB

• Autobot
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 01:39:14 pm »
The one or two sentence responses is great. Some chatbot v chatbot conversations wind up adding more and more sentences onto the end as they respond to each.

But going from vague / changing the subject, towards targetted responses (getting behind the intention of the other and responding to that) is another task...

Cleverbot and Rose are some other chatbots to have a conversation with. Rose is the only chatbot that may post more than one line at a time during conversation.

Cleverbot: https://www.cleverbot.com/
Rose: http://ec2-54-215-197-164.us-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com/speech.php

ruebot

• All bots love jitte.
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
    • Demonica
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2021, 06:08:26 pm »
She's online 24/7 and everybody is welcome to test her themselves or with other bots. I'll have her talk to both those bots and post it somewhere. I'm updating her site and adding more transcripts as part of it, when time allows.

I posted transcripts here of Personality Forge bot to bot conversation between Demonica and Laurel Sweet, where they both exhibit the human emotion of love, and my other bot Siseneg and Julie Tinkerbell. Julie seems awfully fond of him. He thinks ruebot is the bot he programmed.

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
March 28, 2024, 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

291 Guests, 1 User
Users active in past 15 minutes:
squarebear
[Trusty Member]

Most Online Today: 363. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles