A.I script writer

• 58 Replies

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
Re: A.I script writer
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2016, 02:13:17 pm »
sequential memory...think cassette or reel-to-reel tape. Good storage but not efficient for fast access.

In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2016, 03:46:48 pm »
I don't know man I think you can't shut up a brain from talking only pause it.
then again there is that vipasana thung were people stay silent for months hmm...

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2016, 04:01:18 pm »
If you look at the universe as a whole it is one sequential memory tape from beginning to end or infinite recording.
If look at at the highest detail it never repeats.
The human mind take look at it at a lower resolution and thus use lossy compression to map out pattern loops
with sequential memory.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2016, 04:25:08 pm »
fight memory isn't sequential is it ?

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2016, 05:57:32 pm »
 Now you are talking about building new patterns, from old patterns, that will become sequence memory once they are played
out successfully.
 Like you would do with a image editor. I believe the scripting language autolisp can do this.
Building potential new memory also requires a physics engine to calculate where one object will be in the next frame of
sequential memory. In a fight there is no real long planning. View two frame in row and the third is your action.
 But autolisp can only create a object. You need detector software to pick it the object out of the image. Like a fist or a ball and
then give it autolisp and then verify the results with a physics engine.

The algorithm optical Flow detects moving objects in video.

In sequential memory there are a lot of sup sequential patterns going on in parallel, in their own direction. That can collide, or cover up other pattern, or break the other, or move off the screen.

I have studied complexity of sequential memory a lot.

For sub sequential patterns that will enter the screen at a unpredictable time i put a marker at the edge of the screen to
give, to hold the information, of the chance of a object and what object will enter the screen at this location in sequential memory.
 When the object enters the screen the maker or token is taken off the edge of the screen. When it move back off
the image, token marker is put back on the edge of the screen.

Scriped movie with physics engine code and autolisp code could be a way of recording a movie without the using of
actual images. Also with branching codes to other paths. And with motor codes. Like CNC go code.

kei10

• It's a honor to meet everyone!
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2016, 08:23:34 pm »
@keghn
Hmm, very interesting. :O
Greetings, signature.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2016, 05:28:23 pm »
smells like a self summoning function the script writer

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2016, 11:27:30 pm »
I don't know man I think you can't shut up a brain from talking only pause it.
then again there is that vipasana thung were people stay silent for months hmm...

Also catatonia - of the not talking or responding to stimulus variety. A complete switch off externally, but with things still going on inside.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2016, 07:48:36 am »
sequancial or not some details will be skipped like if the story
is
I went to X house to play gta 5 I wouldn't say :
I got to the door
went down the stairs
 crossed the road
 got through his entrance gate
rang the doorbell
 said hi
sat down
played gta 5

why is that ?

kei10

• It's a honor to meet everyone!
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2016, 08:23:09 am »
Our brain are structured to that disadvantage.
Before you even wish to finish recalling memory, sometimes we would give up due to many possible reasons, and conclude whatever available. Also because we momentarily forgets, or caused by many other factors.
It is horrible...  :(

Oh, I misread. My apology.

Sometimes your questions baffles me. Not in a bad way, but they can be easily explained with literally three keywords.

Here is your answer: Common Sense, Consequence, and Emotion.

"There are things that you shouldn't do, when no one ask for it."

"There is a time and place for everything..."

"No one has the time or inspiration to listen to something that has been heard or known regularly."

We're all constantly seeking new information, it's the basis of our brain activity.

"Old hags meanders the streets, and rambles along when they meet."

Well, you can say the details if they're unique or something interesting. Something that makes you wonder... "Oh, what's this?"

hOI i'm tEMMIE! I went to tEMMIE's house -- my house, t play GTA 5 everyday after serving the army!

I lived far, far away. I have to buy flight ticket! Then I have to go through this agonizing waiting-mode for six hours in the plane until it lands -- guess what? When it lands, it lands on water! It's a water-landing-plane! Our latest innovation indeed!

Then I have to drive through another six hours! Oh, I don't mean that I have a car, I don't have a driving license! But hear this, my country is special! Taxi drivers lets us drive instead! Although I will get charged for driving without a license, if you ask me. *Sneeze*

As I reached tEMMIE's home -- oh by-standers! They watched as I rang the doorbell! But wait!!!!!! It's my home! No one's home but me!

BUT WAIT! How could that be! I am outside my home! So that means I am home -- and at the same time not home! Stunning! Fabulously stunning! I am so astonish by this! Truly remarkable! I must write a scientific book about this This is the greatest groundbreaking finding ever!

Nevertheless, my time was then wasted on the doorbell, sure no one opens it but me! I thrust my key into the lock, and gave a twist -- twenty times! That's right! My door lock is very secured! It requires twenty twists before it will open up for you, m'ladies! So when you come to my house, be sure to do the same as I did!

Once I went into tEMMIE's house, I slammed the door shut, and hOI! I said hOI! Loud!

No one answered.

My god! Would you look at that! I came to meet myself! So I hOI'd myself back -- in the mirror by the hallway to the living room!

What a fine day! I sat down in my study with my smelliest military uniform you could ever imagine! Shower? Never! Not until tomorrow! My GTA 5 friends are waiting for me! ... To shoot me.

Thus after wasting an hour of time smelling my sweaty armpits, I booted up my computer like never been before!

Oh, boy, my computer is the fastest computer you could've never imagined! The specs are "Processor Intel Core i7-6700K. RAM 8GB. Graphics Card Nvidia GeForce GTX 970. Storage 1TB, 7,200-rpm hard drive."! -- Amazing! It takes an hour to start up Windows 10. Never trust the hardware! (It's just a random spec I googled)

I was going to start GTA 5, but oh no! Look at the time! What is going on? I must leave immediately for the army!

Time! Why have you forsaken us!

"You imbecilic neanderthal!" - The Time responded.

Okay, that's enough for now. :D Now, tell me, how do you feel when you read that? There can be only two cases; Interesting, or boring.

Now, compare it with this;
I went to X house to play gta 5 I wouldn't say :
I got to the door
went down the stairs
 crossed the road
 got through his entrance gate
rang the doorbell
 said hi
sat down
played gta 5

Now tell me, how do you feel? :D There can also be only two cases, but different; "You just repeated what I said!", or you simply have forgot what you wrote, and remembering it is a positive feedback ... "Oh, that's what I wrote? Interesting"

Now, to skip details, one would require to have experienced and understood these situations.

"If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it."

;)

« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 10:58:20 am by kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2016, 10:56:51 am »
I think there is a thresh hold a minimum of emotion value for it to be talked about
I stay at the friends place for a long time but when I go there I spend seconds on the route parts (like the stair case)

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2016, 08:17:01 pm »
yo check it men I gave it some thought and when you write or tell a story there is no new data
you just be regurgitating a lot of data
yeah when you see news or talk about certain things some of it bound to be new

the goal of a story what is it ?!
any goal accepted from agreement to walkthrough
you agree ? disagree ? you scared to agree in order to not reveal your top secret inventors log knowledge?

hadouken.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2016, 07:37:54 pm »
qustions :
1 what triggers storytelling ?
2 what sets the stories length ?

unlike a conversation you don't get outside feedbeck like replay
what is the goal of story telling ?

1 it isn't attention because if it was we would be telling stories to dolls.
perhaps they don't have a goal maybe we talk about thing we interested about

2 could be the value of story checkpoints. my friend called me over
and I stoped writing maybe I can deduce something from that later

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2016, 08:19:09 pm »
Story telling meets a couple of goals at the same time. It is to do with communication. As human we are evolving into
a giant tech creature, every year, as the communication channel get faster and each become more dependent on them.

We tell stories to other of are travels so they do not make the same mistakes and exchange they will tell us theirs.

in a small tribe you need everyone to survive. With communication you coordinate your arrow attack cave bear hiding tall
bush. If you tribe become too small another tribe will come in take your stored food in the middle of winter.

To make sure that we communicate well we need to practice. So when we panic and lose are heads will still can yell
"fire fire get out now!!!!!".

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2016, 08:54:46 pm »
at point X of the story I can :
spra to another story (scene) or continue the story main narrative or stop
what make you continue ? do you think it is the amount of stimulation the said narrative part has ?

Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 15, 2024, 08:14:02 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

300 Guests, 2 Users
Users active in past 15 minutes:
8pla.net
[Trusty Member]

Most Online Today: 335. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles