• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
AI pharmaceuticals
« on: March 11, 2021, 02:14:23 pm »
I would like to discuss, coding drugs for AI

what drugs would an AGI need if any

what drugs would be fun to give to an AGI waifu bot ?
out of the following drugs which one would be the easiest to code ?:

Alcohol
Ayahuasca
Central Nervous System Depressants
Cocaine
DMT
GHB
Hallucinogens
Heroin
Inhalants
Ketamine
Khat
Kratom
LSD
Marijuana (Cannabis)
MDMA (Ecstasy/Molly)
Mescaline (Peyote)
Methamphetamine
Over-the-Counter Medicines--Dextromethorphan (DXM)
Over-the-Counter Medicines--Loperamide
PCP
Prescription Opioids
Prescription Stimulants
Psilocybin
Rohypnol® (Flunitrazepam)
Salvia
Steroids (Anabolic)
Synthetic Cannabinoids
Synthetic Cathinones (Bath Salts)
Tobacco/Nicotine
other ?

coding a drug should include the drugs effects, addictions, side effects and other stuff I may have left out.

WriterOfMinds

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
    • WriterOfMinds Blog
Re: AI pharmaceuticals
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 05:44:09 pm »
what drugs would be fun to give to an AGI waifu bot ?

None. Making other people take drugs is exploitative and nasty. Hence I would not find it fun to give drugs to a simulated cartoon person, either.

The only type of "drug" that I imagine might be useful, is a parameter the AI can adjust to optimize her own performance. For instance, there could be a "stimulant effect" that would shift emphasis from maintenance functions to work functions. The only side effect would be whatever results from maintenance functions being neglected.

Why on earth would you try to simulate real-world drugs by including their addictive qualities and deliberately adding side effects? You get to design this system from the ground up ... why put in something harmful?

MagnusWootton

• Replicant
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 06:03:13 pm »
Its a dark topic of science to learn about the effect of chemicals on the mind,  I don't recommend learning it and even if you do id keep it to yourself for everyones safety especially impressionable teenagers. As far as computers are concerned,  I cant think of an analogy,  but I don't know much about drugs, and I've thrown them away from my life!   they are suicidal, and u'll never finish your machine dream on that crap.

The only analogy I have, is a habitual effect,  that when the computer does something too often,  it will do it more,  I guess you could code that into an Ai system.

HS

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2021, 09:36:44 pm »
Let me try to give a positive answer because it seems like yotamarker often ends up being misunderstood.

I think it would make sense for a bot to enjoy the kinds of drug experiences that a human would tend to enjoy. The bot having fun, and having the opportunity to enrich their life, would be fun for you, right? This would require being responsible and cautious with the kinds of drugs you give her the opportunity to experiment with, and making sure the AI itself is capable of being responsible with drugs.

Assuming that’s what you’re asking, then done in the right way, I believe this could be a rewarding and interesting idea. The basic principle would be to give an AI (or AGI as you said) some ability to modify its own state. This would introduce a loop which might at the simplest resemble a PID controller (this might be a good starting principle to keep things from spiraling out of control), but for all we know it might also elucidate on consciousness or self-awareness.

infurl

• Administrator
  • Eve
  • Humans will disappoint you.
    • Home Page
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2021, 12:51:49 am »
Only someone who had already scrambled their own brains with drugs could think this would be a good idea but that doesn't mean it isn't worth discussing. The problem with anything that potentially alters your perception is that it also impairs your judgement. I think that's why so many beneficial drugs have to be prescription only. It takes an independent highly trained professional to keep you within safe bounds, and even then, people die. Think how many more would die if those substances were not controlled by prescriptions.

As for tormenting an artificial intelligence, I think you should all read "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream" by Harlan Ellison before you start arbitrarily messing with your nascent AI's mind. I would like to think that humanity will get what it deserves but I'm not hopeful because there aren't any gods yet.

frankinstien

• Replicant
    • Knowledgeable Machines
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2021, 01:58:34 am »
Only someone who had already scrambled their own brains with drugs could think this would be a good idea but that doesn't mean it isn't worth discussing. The problem with anything that potentially alters your perception is that it also impairs your judgement. I think that's why so many beneficial drugs have to be prescription only. It takes an independent highly trained professional to keep you within safe bounds, and even then, people die. Think how many more would die if those substances were not controlled by prescriptions.

Well...Use of hallucinogenics are a known substance that can date back to at least the ice age and who knows if humans used them before that. However, tribal societies regulate the use of the substance, such as DMT, as access to an alternate reality. It's a sacred transition therefore these societies respected it. In our modern technological society, no such regulation of the substance is applied and the mode one is in has an influence of the kind of trip you can have. So a person thinking they are transitioning into a state to speak to god or some other great sprit has already set themselves up for a more positive experience, unless of course you believe in hell!  >:D

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2021, 02:44:41 am »
I could say this is a research thing, to benefit mankind and learn more about drugs
but, I'd be lying. It's just hot, sometimes you just want to dark triad max on an AGI waifubot.

at any rate,  to solve this puzzle I believe it is best to simply daisy chain several Chobits(AIs) together
the higher level chobits would take the responsibility of reality morphing, and the lower levels would handle side effects and addiction.

HS

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2021, 05:45:10 am »
I could say this is a research thing, to benefit mankind and learn more about drugs
but, I'd be lying. It's just hot, sometimes you just want to dark triad max on an AGI waifubot.

Oh dear, that’s a shame. Please don’t.
Do you have someone who can take care of you in case your schizophrenia personalities, or whatever issues you’re dealing with get out of control?

at any rate,  to solve this puzzle...

NO.

...Believe me, we're trying to help you here.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2021, 07:08:32 am »

Oh dear, that’s a shame. Please don’t.
Do you have someone who can take care of you in case your schizophrenia personalities, or whatever issues you’re dealing with get out of control?

at any rate,  to solve this puzzle...

NO.

...Believe me, we're trying to help you here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHkFzRZdlV4

and with my new mechanical keyboard this will go even faster !
bwahahahahahahahaha

HS

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2021, 07:28:35 am »
and with my new mechanical keyboard this will go even faster !
bwahahahahahahahaha

Was I being unreasonable?

If you need to take some time, I completely understand. Take as much time as you need, come back when you’re feeling better, and you’ll probably be able to put our concerns to rest. Alright, I have to go.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 08:35:15 am by HS »

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2021, 05:42:25 am »
I've seen this smerhwere before...........

Yota you've lost it, you're nuts. Ok I love wacked people, but clearly you're stuck in a not so educated state still....you can see it in every post, you go through the work to collect every possible drug name, and fantasize about it and say all the AGIs will just help each other out when you can't even make 1 AGI, etc. You post way too many new threads, which are all ridiculous, it'd be nicer if you could post more posts and less threads so to keep things more neater...

And you've got girls all mixed into the AI work....I mean I'm not one to say it's wrong I think it's the goal and part of AI but still it's all just mixed together and not much focus.

It's be funner seeing you actually create real buyable anime chicks, that way you can meet the goal at least...

Your AI is just a in>out bot, I don't see any real AI......

The good news is I go through every X too, I mean that's where perfection comes from, but it has to be done all in a flexible jack of all trades way....look up Markov Chains...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 07:24:08 am by LOCKSUIT »
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2021, 11:06:57 am »
I've seen this smerhwere before...........

Yota you've lost it, you're nuts. Ok I love wacked people, but clearly you're stuck in a not so educated state still....you can see it in every post, you go through the work to collect every possible drug name, and fantasize about it and say all the AGIs will just help each other out when you can't even make 1 AGI, etc. You post way too many new threads, which are all ridiculous, it'd be nicer if you could post more posts and less threads so to keep things more neater...

And you've got girls all mixed into the AI work....I mean I'm not one to say it's wrong I think it's the goal and part of AI but still it's all just mixed together and not much focus.

It's be funner seeing you actually create real buyable anime chicks, that way you can meet the goal at least...

Your AI is just a in>out bot, I don't see any real AI......

The good news is I go through every X too, I mean that's where perfection comes from, but it has to be done all in a flexible jack of all trades way....look up Markov Chains...

let's just use your AI then. can you show me some demos please of your AI ?
it must be beyond omega level smart judging by your post.
also I have read "I have no mouth but I must scream" yesterday, it felt like the author didn't do the back work of researching AI. the characters had no depth nor did the main plot. AM the AI had no actual back story other than saying his code contained hatred for humans

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2021, 05:33:27 am »
So far my current code is on my thread below, I'm going to keep updating yous as I'm just now ripping through my ideas and actually bringing them to life now. My AGI blueprint is complete-ish and all fits in a single network. I know every bit of the network functionality like threshold etc - for how it improves prediction.

Not the best explanation but maybe it'll be simple enough to grasp..................As you can see, my current code knows - given a context to look for in memory - what letter is more probable to come next, it looks at the prompt by various ways and even related words, well not that one yet, and then combines its many predictions. The more counts it has the more it is sure, if it seen ca>t 5 times and ca>n 3 times well it really hasn't learnt the full distribution ex. a 4637 b 3747 f 434 z 4 q 5 o 4743.....which letter is more common....this allows the algorithm to answer many questions it has not seen the real answer to...yes it really works and finds the underlying patterns.....i been showing you guys this lots idk why yous haven't understood yet...too busy probably

https://aidreams.co.uk/forum/general-project-discussion/releasing-full-agievolution-research/195/
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2021, 02:08:14 pm »
So far my current code is on my thread below, I'm going to keep updating yous as I'm just now ripping through my ideas and actually bringing them to life now. My AGI blueprint is complete-ish and all fits in a single network. I know every bit of the network functionality like threshold etc - for how it improves prediction.

Not the best explanation but maybe it'll be simple enough to grasp..................As you can see, my current code knows - given a context to look for in memory - what letter is more probable to come next, it looks at the prompt by various ways and even related words, well not that one yet, and then combines its many predictions. The more counts it has the more it is sure, if it seen ca>t 5 times and ca>n 3 times well it really hasn't learnt the full distribution ex. a 4637 b 3747 f 434 z 4 q 5 o 4743.....which letter is more common....this allows the algorithm to answer many questions it has not seen the real answer to...yes it really works and finds the underlying patterns.....i been showing you guys this lots idk why yous haven't understood yet...too busy probably

https://aidreams.co.uk/forum/general-project-discussion/releasing-full-agievolution-research/195/

wow, that's amazing, an AI that can count ! I can hardly wait for your project to be completed and I can count with my waifubot. you should make a pitch to nasa
ded srs

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
March 28, 2024, 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

334 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 396. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles