I wrote up a article, it's very easy to understand.

• 37 Replies

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
Re: I wrote up a article, it's very easy to understand.
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2016, 08:47:21 pm »
Ok but do you understand mom says food is "good", and these two senses (taste & sound "good") link, and then mom says while playing a game to shoot all these planes and says "good" and that link the food reward to shooting planes, then when you do actions to shoot planes the sense goes to match and if it does to the thing we made then it act like a reward to rank&label actions. Admit it, this is why we make gravity, cancer, game win-conditions up and can switch em around too. This explains knowledge/games/movies/music. (movies/music is a further link thingy so if you no get it don't worry, I have how).
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

madmax

• Bumblebee
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2016, 11:22:23 pm »
I see what you suggest,but all rewords is coming from same places and that is not just some basic rewords for food.The thing you create through knowledge and language symbols for some valuing system for understanding reality is not basic reword system but amplification of that system.It is learning but not just through classic conditioning,it is learning like back loop where now you have some established beliefs through which you potentially trigger new rewords.This new beliefs cold be established unconsciously or consciously.

Classic conditioning is how animals learn at most,even there those neutral senses are not really neutral in real occasion only in artificial they could look from out side like neutral ,because if this neutral senses go some long time without real senses they become forgotten.Actually mechanism of rewording is established on that way that strong reword allow better learning.

But that is not only type of learning especially for humans because of human self consciousness.Where you actively on some level change your own rewording system not whole just a little bit.But this is very complex because there are involved some crazy connections inside of the brain.I believe that some interconnections between some specifically regions have big part in this learning,like some evolutionary physiology.   

ranch vermin

• Not much time left.
  • Terminator
  • Its nearly time!
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2016, 08:31:14 am »
Hey Flowers,  I dont believe in that dunning kruger crap.  U sound like u are making sense to me.  Any man that outperformed his opponents got told he had the "dunning kruger" effect.  tell them to eat your dust.

So ur saying that your system invents its own reward?   excellent.

Here I got a tech tip for ya->

Put 128 256x256 bitmaps together,  and when a 1024 bit pattern comes in, put a dot in each box,and just keep adding dots, as each pattern comes in.  u can see with your own 2 peepers how "full" your brain is, to the max permutations.
If u need to know if its seen it before,  check all 128 boxes for a dot, if its in all of them,  its seen it before.

U can also get the nearest result just by checking the distances from the dots.  :)

Edited by admin to remove abuse and comments that go against the TOS.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 02:48:34 pm by Freddy »

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2016, 02:48:59 pm »
Ranch, keep it civil please or else we will have to say goodbye to you.

ranch vermin

• Not much time left.
  • Terminator
  • Its nearly time!
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2016, 03:51:53 pm »
If you want to think so much about being a hippocritical self loathing african, living in a pitiful denial about his self worth, lieing left right and centre getting all peoples support.

you can go kiss my bum goodbye and you can hang around your inexperienced faggotted friends here.  who will get nowhere in ai, without my help.
But Im well aware about peoples egos being more important than the content in their lives.

Guess what,  it aint no african brain ive got.  FRENCH FREDDY!

Get rid of those white girly avatars.  why dont you go breed with a chinese with my favour,  and go make a radioactive genie, poor confused little one, hell be. :)

its just the truth your idiotic mind cant accept about yourself. 

Admin edited again to remove swearing.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 05:23:51 pm by Freddy »

Don Patrick

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
    • AI / robot merchandise
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2016, 04:44:42 pm »
Well that's a novel attitude. Are you sure you are Ranch Vermin?
Any man that outperformed his opponents got told he had the "dunning kruger" effect.  tell them to eat your dust.
It seems you are mistaking the Dunning Kruger effect for anecdotes about people being told that they are wrong. That's something different. I also find this an odd comment because just a few posts ago you were noting that all this thought was getting nowhere. I don't see how you would go from that to imagining dust blown.
Quote from: ranch vermin
Its pointless talking about this stuff, most the time, because its too easy to think of,   but actually getting the "super automated dummy version of a human"   to work is the hard bit.
So where is the actual demos!!!!
You basically said the same thing as me, I just used the technical term for it.
CO2 retains heat. More CO2 in the air = hotter climate.

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2016, 04:49:18 pm »
 Free will? True free will is taking care of are primitive needs before hunger for
them:

« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 07:42:47 pm by keghn »

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2016, 05:28:55 pm »
Ok well I've had enough now I think, Ranch you are now banned from taking part in this forum.

I don't know where you are getting your information from but you don't know me at all mate.

You've broken the TOS more times than anyone who's ever been here. It just cannot go on like this, I have warned you before and attempted to speak reason to you and you just ignore it. You continue to swear, be abusive and racist.

We've been going for over ten years and we will get on fine without you so don't worry about that.

Good bye.

AI controlled F-16, for real!
by frankinstien (AI News )
May 04, 2024, 01:04:11 am
OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am

Users Online

260 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 364. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles