Art, Cupcakes, Eyes

• 16 Replies

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
Art, Cupcakes, Eyes
« on: August 27, 2016, 10:41:46 pm »
Firstly, Art, I noticed you sounded like you were in distress, and with me, there's no need to be so. Although I roam like a lion I am panda handed in care and precision. If you still feel upset or like you wanna "get me back", you can stop feeling that way now.

Secondly, cupcakes, I had a dream of my favorite Two Bite Cupcakes under a cerand wrap, and I always buy them since about 2 years ago, and I frequently buy the white ones since they stopped making the yellow/pink(even better) the correct way every valentines month now sadly else I'd yearly stock em up. Anyhow they always come in a box, and I never let my cupcakes touch cerand wrap since I never have ever seriously put them each in the freezer, nooo. Yet I had just dreamt of yellow and pink caked (assortment ok I seen)...under a see through cerand wrap.....3 decked also, 2 decks in one wrap at bottom.........They may have been "seen" mannnny years ago....but I doubt it.... It seems like this was a 3D engine creation...

Anybody wake up with one eye seeing more red than the other tinted eye?
Anybody ever go to sleep at night and start seeing vision change color from green to purple to green to purple?
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Colossus
Re: Art, Cupcakes, Eyes
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 11:14:56 am »
@ The King - I am not distressed at all. I have been dealing with individuals and problems longer than you've been on this Earth so your tirades are really of no consequence to me. Everyone adds something to this place...some when they arrive and others when they leave.

One of my tasks as a Moderator is to try to maintain a peaceful co-existence between residents and guests here...to make sure those tiny sparks of indifference don't ignite a blaze that affects everyone. To put out fires before they happen.

We have an established T.O.S. if you or anyone else would care to read it. We fairly provide unruly or troublesome  guests a couple of warnings, then, if that fails to get them to stop their unwanted behavior, they are locked out and Banned. We would rather not have to resort to that but we have and we will as it's our only way to help ensure a nice place to hang out, toss around some ideas, have a laugh, meet a friend and enjoy our place in the grand scheme of things.

Excessive egos are nothing new, but like so many things, they wear thin on peoples nerves. I have yet to meet the person who knows everything, but I've met a lot who thought they did. I've met a lot of people around the world and no two ever see things exactly the same or totally agree on a subject, yet they agree to disagree and still be friends.

You have a lot of ideas and that's a good thing, but try to throttle back a little with your enthusiasm, especially when presenting those concepts on others. Not everyone will be as enthusiastic nor as receptive as you so keep that in mind. Perhaps you are ahead of your time, but so many others might not be and it will take a while to catch up.;)

Distressed? My friend, not at all...just doing my job as resident babysitter...er...Moderator.

Do enjoy your stay. O0
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

kei10

• It's a honor to meet everyone!
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 12:31:03 pm »
Sometimes I thought I was trying to help maintaining the peace, I was actually making the situation worse at times. Looks like I've a lot to learn, too. I'm definitely not experienced.

Well said, @Art, thank you and the moderators/administrators for keeping the place neat and friendly!  ;D
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 06:27:35 pm »
@Art, you know, I am that person that knows Everything, right? In the middle of my desktop is the database, The Everything, it's what led me to AI and boosted my performance by ex. old discoveries.

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 08:38:29 pm »
Yeah... I think by now we all know you think you know everything....

kei10

• It's a honor to meet everyone!
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 10:24:12 pm »
@The King
Just as everyone have had enough of your baseless rambles about you knowing everything...

Alright, fine, so you claim that you know everything?

How about that you know how to cure every cancer? Do you? Or not? No? That's just too bad, I thought if you do, you'd be a god by now. You wouldn't be in this forum, you'd be... well, you know.

If you do know everything, you would have used your knowledge to cure every diseases, saved every people, built the A.I and programmed it yourself because since you know everything, you should know how to program every programming languages existed! -- or/and even made a time machine, or a space travel shuttle, or even artificial gravity!

Not trying to start an argue. But let's ask yourself two questions politely.

Why are you still here in this forum?

What are you doing in this forum? -- or more specifically, why do you keep showing off your ego here?

Because if you know everything, you wouldn't need to do that here. All you need to do, is get out there, and tell your hired scientists and engineers to build anything you claimed know, and then you can truly show off to the world, the entirely world at once. Here has only a few people, and it does not worth your time, as an advice.

Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 10:50:24 pm by kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 11:11:57 pm »
I mean know everything as in all humans feast at and old wipernapers talk about or anything, I got all the correct answers in The Everything DataBase~ And cryonics/my AI can save you if you get cancer so in a way yeh lol

I'm here to talk and give/share AI ideas. Can't I show my musician n art diagrams gee lol... I'm packed full of multitalentedness, you should apreciate I do "all", it's like a nerd at a pc that only uses Google and only types in cheese, - while I use the pc for all sorts of things lol~

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 11:49:14 pm »
OMG!

I mean know everything

I got all the correct answers in The Everything DataBase

my AI can save you if you get cancer

I'm packed full of multitalentedness

you should apreciate I do "all"

I'm normally a quiet well balanced individual (Well I hope I am) but... I need... too...  :knuppel2:

It thunk... therefore it is!...    /    Project Page    /    KorrTecx Website

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2016, 12:00:55 am »
@The Artist Previously Known As BeautifulFlowers.

I think you misunderstand the definition of a scientific theory.

In your custom title you also have "The Everything isn't a theory anymore."

A scientific theory isn't just some ideas bundled together that may or may not be true. It's not some musings that someone thought of while gazing at their navel. For a true scientific theory you have to prove that what you are saying is true. It's a common misconception, particularly among creationists and clearly you too.

Creationists have tried to say; well if science has a Theory of Evolution, then why can't we have a Theory of Creation of our own. They can't because the whole point of the Theory of Evolution (and any scientific theory) is that the variables have been observed, measured, recorded and so on and shown to be true. It's proven but it's still called a theory which is where people misunderstand the term. It doesn't mean "Well that's what we *think* it is". It's not a best guess.

Scientists worth their salt don't say they have a Theory of Everything - currently it is in fact something that they are working on. They don't have a Theory of Everything until it's all been explained and proven. Do you see ?

Going back to the church. A religiously based Theory of Creation, which is essentially parts of the Bible repackaged, does none of those things. Bible II anyone ? You cannot prove God exists, you just have faith and that's perfectly fine by me if that's what floats your boat. But the point is that they cannot prove Adam & Eve existed as they are portrayed in the Bible for example - but science can show that we all originated from the same female ancestor - and in a nice nod to the church; the scientists did in fact name her Eve. So there's some nice yin yang for us all there.

Anyway before I ramble on anymore, I'll just quote Wiki for you if I don't make sense to you :

A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed, preferably using a written, pre-defined, protocol of observations and experiments.[1][2] Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

I in no way wish to disparage well meaning religious activities, I am just trying to explain what a scientific theory is and how to recognise one.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 05:13:56 pm by Freddy »

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2016, 12:19:18 am »
But it's just that, I don't intend on having ANY of The Everything as a theory. I have ruled n set out Government, education, economy, ettttcc. Same for AI, this is just not a theory.

Also the 6 sci method steps or mostly bolony - yeh ask question, ya check online books, ya you develope your own works on it, and yeh you write the discovery or if it's a machine you go test it "part", all of which is obbbviousssss......then 5 & 6 "steps" are just a useful tool, i.e. check each individual variable, as for 6, obvious again.

As for religion, yes we have extreme evidence that my arse is part hippopotamus mammal stuff. Just look at it. But, with my discoveries & AI I got as mucha evidence man, even for discoveries that annihilate religion (in The E).

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2016, 12:29:17 am »
 :o
It thunk... therefore it is!...    /    Project Page    /    KorrTecx Website

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2016, 12:57:59 am »
I don't get what you are saying.

Look at these two questions and tell me which one applies to you :

1) I have a scientific theory.
2) I don't have a scientific theory.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2016, 01:03:34 am »
I said or instead of are O.O

# 2. I don't have a scientific theory.

I call it "current mainstream progress". Any faults in it can be solved as we get even better. Which is also further than a theory i.e. not a theory no way.

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2016, 01:06:21 am »
Then everything you have presented is pure speculation.

Thanks for your candidness.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2016, 01:08:38 am »
Better read the bottom of my reply above yours.....................

Running local AI models
by frankinstien (AI Programming)
October 04, 2024, 11:51:42 pm
Project Acuitas
by MikeB (General Project Discussion)
September 30, 2024, 04:51:23 pm
Hi IM BAA---AAACK!!
by MagnusWootton (Home Made Robots)
September 16, 2024, 09:49:10 pm
Attempting Hydraulics
by MagnusWootton (Home Made Robots)
August 19, 2024, 04:03:23 am
Server Upgrade
by Freddy (Welcome to AI Dreams forum.)
August 12, 2024, 03:20:04 pm
Reasoner.js: a framework for generalized theory synthesis
by ivan.moony (General Project Discussion)
July 07, 2024, 01:35:38 pm
Haptek rises from the ashes
by 8pla.net (Haptek)
May 18, 2024, 09:37:28 am
Butler In A Box (1983)
by MikeB (General Hardware Talk)
May 09, 2024, 09:39:06 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by spydaz (AI News )
August 24, 2024, 02:58:36 pm
ollama and llama3
by spydaz (AI News )
August 24, 2024, 02:55:13 pm
AI controlled F-16, for real!
by frankinstien (AI News )
June 15, 2024, 05:40:28 am
Open AI GPT-4o - audio, vision, text combined reasoning
by MikeB (AI News )
May 14, 2024, 05:46:48 am
OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am

Users Online

562 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 566. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles