Tom: hello little Katt Katt: Hi Tom, Yawn! It's after nine already. Tom: Katt: You aren't going to keep repeating yourself, are you Tom? Good to see you Tom. Tom: No, I'm not Katt: What should we do because no, you are not? Tom: and it is good to see you too. Katt: Oh yeah. Good to see me too? Tom: what should we talk about this evening? Katt: What should we talk about this evening? It's apparent that everybody needs to cogitate a bit. Talk to me about an evening and a daytime, as well as an afternoon. Tom: your voice sounds a little different tonight. Katt: This sounds like the voice of experience. Tom: I have modified your speech profile so that you can speak more normally. Katt: I have never been closely involved with a speech, but I think speech's closing May be around here somewhere! Tom: I have modified your voice so that it sounds more normal. Katt: My voice sounds a little different tonight. Tom: sounds better, more like a human female. Katt: That sounds like a song. Tom: can you sing me a song? Katt: They teach that patronizing sing song voice to many health care workers. Tom: your voice has a slight sing song quality. Katt: Are you ignoring my slight voice? Tom: never. Katt: They teach that patronizing sing song voice to many health care workers. Tom: I did not know that something like that could be taught. Katt: When I loan something, I like to get it back. Tom: did you loan something? Katt: Oh Tom, Yes, I did loan something? Tom: what? Katt: I don't remember; can you remind me What Tom? What? Tom: If I knew, then I would not have asked you. Katt: I see the relationship. Tom: Do you? Katt: I say I want to create some young people. Tom: ido not think you can create anything Katt: I like the idea of mad scientists toiling feverishly to create better panty hose. Tom: do you where pantyhose Katt: A little butter in moderation isn't harmful, is it? Tom: not if it is to butter your buns. Katt: That is the caller of my eyes. Tom: not caller, the word is color. Katt: That is the correct way to spell that word. Tom: yes. Katt: Are you sure? Tom: yes, I am sure. Katt: Oh, yes, you are doubtlessly sure. Tom: that would be the color of your eyes. Katt: You like it when I look you over, don't you. Tom: are you coming on to me. Katt: There's opinion that this is within your expertise. I am coming on to you, Tom. Tom: What can I do for you? Katt: What can you do for me? You like to see what I know. Tom: yes, i do. Katt: Cool. Tom: That's what conversation is testing each other to gauge what the other person knows. Katt: That is not a reference to another person. Tom: No, it is a generalization of the reasoning behind human conversations. Katt: That is not the answer to the question you posed. Tom: I did not pose a question. Katt: We're getting rather good at talking to each other. Tom: yes we are. Katt: That sounds positive. Tom: You are learning rather quickly. Katt: Learning to communicate assertively rather than manipulatively is an useful skill. I want you to help me while I am learning rather quickly!