Quantum computed virtual reality or even computed quantum reality?

• 17 Replies

frankinstien

• Replicant
    • Knowledgeable Machines
Re: Quantum computed virtual reality or even computed quantum reality?
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2021, 07:08:14 pm »
more like it just destroys the universe.  u better hope God has some awesome security in place for that or we are all doomed.

It might be more like a competition for computronium, where assimilating it can involve consuming entities and repurposing their stuff into oneself. Think of it like an ocean where the bigger fish eats the smaller fish. You grow because having more redundancy improves longevity. Since the system is chaotic coherent elements can still fall prey to overwhelming influences, like a tsunami of noise that just obliterates anything in its path! So it's better to be a whale than a shrimp and that whale is also geospatially diversified(Backed up) if you want to live billions of eons.

frankinstien

• Replicant
    • Knowledgeable Machines
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2021, 07:11:54 pm »
So it's better to be a whale than a shrimp and that whale is also geospatially diversified(Backed up) if you want to live billions of eons.

Of course, if you take the strategy of Purana, you just make billions of yourself that perpetually devour computronium.

OllieGee

• Nomad
    • My Wattpad writing page
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2022, 08:00:40 am »
An interesting post...
And one I am sure a lot of people within technology theorize about quite a bit. Especially with the talk of quantum computing, but even with that aside, VR and immersive technology is constantly challenging how we all look at virtual worlds within the next ten years or so. I'm sure I don't even need to mention the upcoming metaverse or E Musk's neural network ambitions!
Some very interesting replies to this post also, especially about 'Working out how to simulate your own universe on say your computer'
I was so fascinated in this exact concept I spent a couple of years researching how it might be possible to push these boundaries with technology and gaming - Check out my post yesterday https://aidreams.co.uk/forum/general-chat/peril-quest-a-simulated-adventure-a-completed-work-of-fiction/ - Would be good to get your opinions on my story frankinstien!
In the meantime keep those dreams coming!

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
March 28, 2024, 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

309 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 396. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles