Respect

• 22 Replies

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
Respect
« on: September 12, 2016, 10:09:30 am »
In this thread I'm going to be experimentally discussing respect etc with yous. I don't even know if I'm correct here. I just got a idea is all.

List all the things off the top of your mind why you hate me. But, they must be direct terms like "disagrees with us" or "kills" or "threatens" but not "rude" because that is like what right what lol.

Then I'm going to believe it or not possibly explain why the things you list (keep them short phrases) are ok and you're worrying too much.

Short phrases as in like this list ex:

My Bill (wiiU mii avatar sound):
blahblah blah
blah
blah
balhblah
blah blah blah blah blah
blah
and blahblah blah
-Billy
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

kei10

• It's a honor to meet everyone!
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
Re: Respect
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 01:00:01 pm »
Please do not create such threads, there are no hating here.

What we've been doing is just giving you advises to your ever-repeating mistakes that you still never attempted to understand. Some has even given up doing so, probably. So it's all left just me revealing what you should know.

If we were to hate you, we won't be doing that. Definitely not me. Look at the time and effort we've been going through, and we still reply to your posts and threads. Look at this reply. Look. :o

The only thing you need to do, is to become more friendly and learn to understand others. We're humans here, we weren't superior. But then don't treat us inferior, while boasting yourself the supremacy.

But since you've made the thread, I guess there's no stopping me. >:D
Here are go.... ... ..

There are a lot more to say, those points seems to be in a mess, my bad -- O0 ... But... B-b..

I-I-I-I... I... am... d-done -- I-I-I... ... c-c-c-c-can't... .. I c-can't... cannot... I'm... I'm...

I --

*Dies of exhaustion* ... *Kei's head explodeded*
Greetings, signature.

Data

• Eve
  • Overclocked // Undervolted
    • Datahopa - Share your thoughts ideas and creations

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 02:55:08 pm »

(Sorry, I couldn't help it! ;D)

Well said!
Greetings, signature.

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 04:34:17 pm »
A few of us commented early on that many of your posts didn't make a lot of sense or due to your style were not clear. Kudos to you though as now you are writing things that can be read much more easily - you abandoned that shorthand method of yours that was so confusing..

I'm not going to take part in this thread if it's about hate though. I don't hate you, I just think you have things to learn about how to treat other people. That's life. We all have things to learn. So do I.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 10:58:25 pm »
Boy you really went to town on this one kei.

In short you said:
Be friendly.
Someone needs evidence.
Grammar.

I was considering taking a break from chatting with anyone online for a bit and focusing elsewhere ex. game/AI.....it's painful to have a addiction to scan my and your replies 10 times just to make sure I got any AI squeezed out of it.

Well...here's my punch-line anyhow (sorta cra# idk):

If we are robots, then ok. (<get it?) Does seeing someone disagree in a post a problem? It isn't killing the forum/members/posts. Possibly, you are worrying too much? I guess this only stands for disagreeing really....(not seeing someone act supreme) But possibly supreme is where my art and creative ability comes from, I cooperate, but going forward and not erasing ideas and being empowered and having access to do what want or etc is needed (this is possibly a "abstract post"). Possibly.....

I shouldn't leave the forum yet until some replies are finished though. Also I'll later come back with more interesting stuff.

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Colossus
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2016, 01:06:23 am »
Locksuit, (and other previous alias names you have used).

Please read the entire T.O.S. on this board / site. In fact all visitors here should read over it. It's not lengthy compared to many other sites and it is not too restrictive.

Secondly, It is perfectly OK to Disagree or not like someone's Post...you can even get upset by it but do NOT HATE the Poster. Just because two people disagree on a topic or a methodology, that is no cause for bad feelings or hatred. Some of my best, most memorable discussions and learning experiences was when my friend and I would argue over something that was said or some point that was made and the other disagreed. Sometimes we would actually step back and think OK...I see why you're saying that or I get it. and the light goes on. In the end, we were and are still friends. We still don't always agree but we don't have to. That doesn't mean one has to get all bent out of shape over the issue or involve name calling, but also humans are emotional creatures. Some of us are perhaps more "thin-skinned" than others. And there are some that absolutely Refuse to listen to anyone else other than their own customized point of view and everyone else is an idiot!

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. Life is far too short to get in a snit over something as trivial as a post on a forum. It's most likely a point of view but it is certainly not the only view. No Hating or crude remarks of any kind is necessary nor warranted. Be kind and you will be treated kindly. Be respectful and you will be treated with respect. Respect is not given...it is earned.

I value your views, experience and thoughts on topical subjects as well as everyone on this forum. Keep it real and keep it fun. Enjoy your time!
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2016, 01:44:17 am »
If we are robots, then ok. (<get it?) Does seeing someone disagree in a post a problem? It isn't killing the forum/members/posts. Possibly, you are worrying too much? I guess this only stands for disagreeing really....(not seeing someone act supreme) But possibly supreme is where my art and creative ability comes from, I cooperate, but going forward and not erasing ideas and being empowered and having access to do what want or etc is needed (this is possibly a "abstract post"). Possibly.....

I shouldn't leave the forum yet until some replies are finished though. Also I'll later come back with more interesting stuff.

I assume that you didn't take a second look at the links -- never mind that.

Think back your failures in attempt to persuade everyone to understand your A.I. Think back that all of them stopped replying to you. Think back the trouble you've gone through, and think back the warnings.
Look at this second thread of yours, reread the whole thread, although you've erased a few traces of your reply...
http://aidreams.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=9147.msg36601#msg36601

Edit: ... Wait a minute, that thread was started back in october 2015. You've been here a whole year or more, and this turmoil still continues?

...Right... ... ...... ... ...... ... It's about time I give up, too, perhaps. This troll is going places.

You've apologized a few times. And yet you forget your position.

So, "we" are a nuisance to you to help you to prevent that from happening, huh. Alright then.

I'm out.

However, even I am not a moderator, I will not overlook if you continue to treat us forum members inferior like this. If I am a forum moderator, I could have booted you out of this place, but I am aware you haven't actually crossed that line yet.

I am seeing more things from you as I've followed this forum very closely.
Edit: Others have seen it all before I did.

You may seemed to have improved. Last but not least, please be careful and be wise with your words.
Thanks.
Kei
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 03:09:25 am by kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2016, 04:06:10 am »
I'm optimized for performance, too many links and writing....

That's a old thread kei, I have newer attitudes, and figure telling yous is better than dying.

Troll again? How many times must I show you my works?

Oh boy. Add your name to it why don't you.

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2016, 04:27:58 am »
Oh boy. Add your name to it why don't you.
What?

I'm optimized for performance, too many links and writing.... That's a old thread kei, I have newer attitudes, and figure telling yous is better than dying. Troll again? How many times must I show you my works?
With due respect, please be warned that your attitude of now is directly identical to insult, abusement, and troll.

What makes us see you as a troll is that your ignorance, arrogance, lack of co-operation, lack of actual effort in your work, the way you talk, your detestable ego, your unfit attitude, and your unwise words. You intended to show us A (lacking or low-effort details), but then you show us B (3D renderings) instead.

It has been going for a whole year, and tragically it is still continuing. As a member and with a lot of time, I decided to take this matter in hands personally to fix this as it did not stop.

You're being rude and ill-mannered by excusing yourself that you do not have the time to take in what others did for you. And when you do that, you do not include an apology.

Additionally, you seems to controvert this fact, that not appreciating what others has taken much effort to write for you, that conveys that you lack the respect or courtesy.

I took my time to analyze your posts. I have not seen a single "thank" from any of your replies, except two "thank god". Most of your posts until today are preaching about things you wrote or created, when someone pay no attention, or disagrees with you; you would keep saying; "Have you read, seen, or understand 100% of that?", you would keep on going biased, ignore others, until everyone simply gives up and leaves, and you would bump the thread until you get bored. Trolls have similar act.

Including this when the original post title is about respect that you're willing to learn. I've listed the problems that we're seeing from you. But then you seems to have either now ignoring, forgotten that, giving excuses, and started arguing instead of accepting help.

Once again, with due respect, we have said this before. We have nothing sort of against you. But you are the one still against us today, and we're literally been trying to fix that. Please stop being paranoid.

Either way, the outcome is still a complete denial.

How ironic.

Thanks.
- Kei
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 04:56:33 am by kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2016, 06:39:05 am »
I'm optimized for performance, too many links and writing.... That's a old thread kei, I have newer attitudes, and figure telling yous is better than dying. Troll again? How many times must I show you my works?
With due respect, please be warned that your attitude of now is directly identical to insult, abusement, and troll.

No insult/abuse/trolling here. I meant telling yous my AI is better than us all dying. Also abusement isn't a word.

I apologize I am very robotic, I don't see handshakes or Christmas or fireworks as anything useful, but I do make up with eachother, I am sensual.

As I said, the sum of your posts is be friendly, grammatical, provide evidence. If you provide a line from the last 9 days it should be friendly. And yes I am not likely to get yous on board with my AI sadly. Completely new moves must be taken. I'm going to take a break from the forum. I'll return when I have very interesting things to show.

See, my mom raised me, and I am more different than anyone else than usually would vary. I have more, more power. And that means more the moves I must take must be way better than usual to prove ideas. I admit my distance with yous. I understand.

Also btw did you know playing video games with other "alive" people or trying to get even/mean to someone always results in making either one of the two or more people have bad senses? It's cruelty. Exception for video games though since you know it's for fun
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 09:57:12 am by LOCKSUIT »

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2016, 09:03:07 am »
Alright.

Enjoy your stay. O0
Greetings, signature.

Art

• Colossus
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2016, 12:16:42 pm »
Thank you for this most pitiful, uninteresting, worthless, non-educational Thread!! (see? It is OK to NOT like a post).

This is the last of the worthless bickering, puffed attitude and excessive ego. It is done.

The next time I even suspect a hint of it, your door will be closed here for good!

This type of behavior has gone on for far too long and will no longer be tolerated.

spydaz

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Developing Conversational AI (Natural Language/ML)
    • Spydaz_Web
Respect
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2016, 05:41:27 am »
It's ok to chat but don't be rude ,
It's ok not to agree , but just say ; I don't agree

Public scolding are also bad etiquette "Art" this is what private messaging is for .

I notice that there are some "old" geezers in here ... And there is nothing wrong with that ...
There are also some young "whippersnappers" here too ...

As we get older we get complacent of the whippersnappers ...

But the best course is not to respond to posts unless you actually have something to say about that post ! Or it's content ...

Really chastisement should be off public , if the offender continues then their threads should be locked and they should be either removed or prevented from posting ...

I think that if arguments are noticed by moderators on posts and the culprits persist then lock the thread!

And yet this may not be the correct etiquette at all and I'm completely wrong all round ...

Ps: anybody who waffles on without producing any code is whatless in my book and are just speaking their ideas with no real input .... Exactly why often I don't post even though I have a lot to share ....
Even I can sound a bit all knowing , in text or verbal form.

Plus I've been in computing from 1977 , there is nothing new... Its strange AI has not been achieved (or has it! Not been released to the general public) as AI has always been the goal of computer programmers !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Art

• Colossus
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2016, 06:59:30 pm »
In that case, why did you Not PM me?

Running local AI models
by frankinstien (AI Programming)
October 04, 2024, 11:51:42 pm
Project Acuitas
by MikeB (General Project Discussion)
September 30, 2024, 04:51:23 pm
Hi IM BAA---AAACK!!
by MagnusWootton (Home Made Robots)
September 16, 2024, 09:49:10 pm
Attempting Hydraulics
by MagnusWootton (Home Made Robots)
August 19, 2024, 04:03:23 am
Server Upgrade
by Freddy (Welcome to AI Dreams forum.)
August 12, 2024, 03:20:04 pm
Reasoner.js: a framework for generalized theory synthesis
by ivan.moony (General Project Discussion)
July 07, 2024, 01:35:38 pm
Haptek rises from the ashes
by 8pla.net (Haptek)
May 18, 2024, 09:37:28 am
Butler In A Box (1983)
by MikeB (General Hardware Talk)
May 09, 2024, 09:39:06 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by spydaz (AI News )
August 24, 2024, 02:58:36 pm
ollama and llama3
by spydaz (AI News )
August 24, 2024, 02:55:13 pm
AI controlled F-16, for real!
by frankinstien (AI News )
June 15, 2024, 05:40:28 am
Open AI GPT-4o - audio, vision, text combined reasoning
by MikeB (AI News )
May 14, 2024, 05:46:48 am
OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am

Users Online

553 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 598. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles