• 15 Replies

infurl

• Administrator
  • Eve
  • Humans will disappoint you.
    • Home Page
unidentified flying machines
« on: October 29, 2021, 03:10:31 am »
There have been many more developments in recent months regarding UAPs/UFOs and it seemed like it would be worth starting a new thread about it. On June 25 the UAP Task Force publicly released a heavily redacted version of its earlier report to the US Congress. The general public have been allowed to see only nine pages of the mostly classified 90 page report, but what it confirmed was that there have been numerous verifiable incidents which could not be explained, including many where technology was observed that was beyond any known human capabilities. You can read the actual report here.

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf

Since then the US government has moved to create a permanent organisation dedicated to finding out what these things are.

On the scientific front, Professor Avi Loeb has obtained funding to set up a network of telescopes that are targeting the Earth's atmosphere in the hope of getting some data that can be released to the public.

https://projects.iq.harvard.edu/galileo/home

Most recently, Bill Nelson, the head of NASA, talked about UAPs in an interview making him the most high ranking serving government official to comment on them so frankly thus far. He said that "we hope it's not an adversary here on Earth that has that kind of technology." and he went on to say that there have been 300 confirmed incidents in recent years. You can see an excerpt of that interview here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lllJe7-WMKU

If you are inclined to find out more I would recommend reading the just published book "In Plain Sight" by the investigative journalist Ross Coulthart, or watching the documentary "The Phenomenon" by James Fox.

MagnusWootton

• Replicant
Re: unidentified flying machines
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 06:29:46 am »
You can make them in your garage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzZy1Aqleno&t=40s

I bet you could make a hover board with this technique.

infurl

• Administrator
  • Eve
    • Home Page
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 11:05:50 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Fh0g5wJ7A

This is an interview with Fife Symington who was the governor of Arizona at the time of the Phoenix lights incident in 1997. He was criticized for downplaying the incident at the time and even had a staffer dress up as an alien at a press conference. Nevertheless, he was a witness too and his account is consistent with the thousands of people who actually saw whatever it was flying over the region that night. The desperate reactions of the interviewer to what he is being told are quite amusing and fairly typical.

infurl

• Administrator
  • Eve
    • Home Page
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2021, 12:30:12 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzTZbSNsKV8

Dr. Garry Nolan is the Rachford and Carlota A. Harris Professor in the Department of Pathology at Stanford University School of Medicine. He has published over 300 research articles and is the holder of 40 US patents, and has been honored as one of the top 25 inventors at Stanford University. Dr. Nolan was the founder of Rigel Inc. (NASDAQ: RIGL), and Nodality, Inc. (a diagnostics development company), BINA (a genomics computational infrastructure company sold to Roche Diagnostics), Founder of Apprise (sold to Roche Sequencing Solutions), co-Founder of Ionpath and co-Founder of Akoya.

But in this conversation, we focus on his interest in the area of UFO’s. Since 2016, Garry has been in possession of and analyzing materials given to him by some of the top “Ufoologists” in the country like Jacque Vallee. He’s also consulted for the CIA in studying the brain structures of people who claim UFO encounters. In this interview, we discuss his very interesting findings on both UFO materials and brain structures.  Spoiler alert: the materials contain isotope ratios not naturally occurring anywhere on earth, and the brain structures are very unique. Please enjoy this wild conversation with Dr. Garry Nolan.

frankinstien

• Replicant
    • Knowledgeable Machines
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2021, 02:51:26 am »
This is pretty sensational, particularly the CIA approaching Dr. Nolan, with what, actual people to examine? While Dr. Garry Nolan is a very credible individual with many accomplishments, dementia, however, can creep into the best of us, anyone remember John Forbes Nash Jr? While Nash is an extreme case, dementia can be much more subtle and individuals can be very adept and functional with mild symptoms.  ::)

infurl

• Administrator
  • Eve
    • Home Page
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2021, 04:23:15 am »
dementia, however, can creep into the best of us, anyone remember John Forbes Nash Jr?

John Nash suffered from schizophrenia not dementia.

I think your memory is playing tricks on you.  :2funny:

frankinstien

• Replicant
    • Knowledgeable Machines
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2021, 04:28:54 am »
John Nash suffered from schizophrenia not dementia.

I think your memory is playing tricks on you.  :2funny:

Ah...yeah..maybe a little research might be appropriate before responding::)

infurl

• Administrator
  • Eve
    • Home Page
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2021, 04:40:43 am »
Ah...yeah..maybe a little research might be appropriate before responding::)

The difference is that John Nash recovered from schizophrenia and was productive until he died at the age of 86 in a car accident with someone else driving. His schizophrenia did not lead to dementia although it often can. There's research and there's research. As there are a significant number of members of this forum who suffer from schizophrenia, that gives you reason to hope for the future I suppose.

frankinstien

• Replicant
    • Knowledgeable Machines
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2021, 05:37:33 am »
The difference is that John Nash recovered from schizophrenia and was productive until he died at the age of 86 in a car accident with someone else driving. His schizophrenia did not lead to dementia although it often can. There's research and there's research. As there are a significant number of members of this forum who suffer from schizophrenia, that gives you reason to hope for the future I suppose.

OK, dementia is not the appropriate word, let's use the term delusional, which Nash did suffer from. Dementia can cause delusional thinking so too can schizophrenia . In any case, I don't believe Dr. Nolan and suspect some mental illness at play...

infurl

• Administrator
  • Eve
    • Home Page
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2021, 12:19:01 am »
https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7nzkq/stanford-professor-garry-nolan-analyzing-anomalous-materials-from-ufo-crashes

Here's a just published interview with Dr Gary Nolan which expands considerably on the video that I posted yesterday. The title of the article notwithstanding, it's mostly about weird stuff found in brains.

Did the people who claimed that they'd had an encounter, especially the pilots, describe any perceivable decrease in neurological capacity?

Of the 100 or so patients that we looked at, about a quarter of them died from their injuries. The majority of these patients had symptomology that's basically identical to what's now called Havana syndrome. We think amongst this bucket list of cases, we had the first Havana syndrome patients. Once this turned into a national security problem with the Havana syndrome I was locked out of all of the access to the files because it's now a serious potential international incident if they ever figured out who's been doing it.

That still left individuals who had seen UAPs. They didn't have Havana syndrome. They had a smorgasbord of other symptoms.

Here's some alternative background about Havana Syndrome from a physicist's perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9C3ZKWLZG4

frankinstien

• Replicant
    • Knowledgeable Machines
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2021, 07:51:07 pm »
Here's some alternative background about Havana Syndrome from a physicist's perspective.

OK, what more proof do you need than the cricket sounds? I've always thought aliens to be more insect-like and this is another example of the infamous "Pazuzu" experimenting on humans! Obviously, Pazuzu has modulated a microwave beam with cricket calls that can interfere with neural activity and cause confusion, disorientation, and completely immobilize human activity. This is the premise of an invasion! Luckily we do have a defender, who is that? Remember the dinosaurs died out from an asteroid 6 miles in diameter. Well, there was a dinosaur species that did evolve into a sentient being, after all, dinosaurs did have hand-like appendages and were bi-pedal, allowing for the development of tool making, as well as having vocal dexterity,  similar to Ravens and Parrots. So these dinosaurs detected the asteroid a few years before the impact. Trying to destroy it with an atomic bomb wasn't a good choice since it would, at best, break it up into smaller but still lethal pieces. So the dinosaurs built an underground civilization in Antarctica!  This dinosaur civilization vowed never to be vulnerable to such an event again and therefore remained underground for the last 60 million years! Because the dinosaurs have a completely self-sufficient civilization underground and have developed technology to capabilities beyond anything we can imagine their form has changed quite a bit from their origins, inf act, form is dynamic and they no longer have such notions of self-identity with regards to their form. Form, as in a body, is a matter of mode and convenience for them.

In any case, the  Subtereaninas, as I call them, are well aware of the insect aliens and are currently negotiating terms. But as these negotiations continue the aliens continue their experimentation on humans. The Subtereaninans have little interest in above-ground events or issues. They have since passed the physicality of form and are quantum beings, but it is an issue of authority and Pazuzu has crossed their borders, albeit not with mal intention since he/they were under the impression that no other intelligent life existed on earth.

The Subtereaninas talk with me regularly, they like me because I understand what they are and appreciate what they've achieved. Where I have also met some of the Insect aliens through the Subterraneans.  Because of this, the CIA approached me in trying to resolve this Havana Syndrome. It's really interesting being at the vortex of this intergalactic, inter-species conflict, I never would have imagined such a scenario as real but as they say: "Reality is stranger than fiction"...  :o

infurl

• Administrator
  • Eve
    • Home Page
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2021, 09:15:57 pm »
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/585180-defense-bill-creates-new-office-to-study-ufos

The office will be tasked with studying and responding to UFOs, or unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs) as referred to by the senators. The office would have access to information regarding UFOs from the intelligence community and Defense Department so that it could help provide a “coordinated” response to these sightings, according to a release from Gillibrand's office. It would also delve into health impacts and possible national security concerns related to UFOs.

frankinstien

• Replicant
    • Knowledgeable Machines
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2021, 02:24:26 am »
The problem I have with such an official designation and objective as evaluating UFOs is, at least from the public's perspective, nothing changes. Think about it: if the vehicle is a top-secret US project, the office can not disclose that, if it's a foreign country's top-secret project, the office won't be able to disclose that either since such an event would really threaten national security and launch a similar project in the US. If it is an extraterrestrial vehicle, how could they prove that without the aliens themselves disclosing that they are indeed here on earth? In the end, this is a waste of taxpayers' money...   :2funny:

WriterOfMinds

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
    • WriterOfMinds Blog
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2021, 03:05:23 am »
I read that Nolan interview article earlier today, and he seemed sane enough. He says he took data on some people and things associated with UAPs, and he got unexpected results that he doesn't have an immediate explanation for. A scientist should be able to say a thing like that without getting laughed out of the room. Dismissing all UAPs on a preconceived notion that they're something mundane would be about as silly as immediately jumping to the conclusion that they're aliens.

frankinstien

• Replicant
    • Knowledgeable Machines
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2021, 12:00:03 pm »
I read that Nolan interview article earlier today, and he seemed sane enough. He says he took data on some people and things associated with UAPs, and he got unexpected results that he doesn't have an immediate explanation for. A scientist should be able to say a thing like that without getting laughed out of the room. Dismissing all UAPs on a preconceived notion that they're something mundane would be about as silly as immediately jumping to the conclusion that they're aliens.

Of course and the CIA just approached him cause they have a group of people they can just get that have been abducted or were near a UFO, and the CIA just happened to want their brains scanned to see if there are any changes in a specific part of their brains. Yep, sounds rational to me... ::)

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

179 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 233. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles