• 1048 Replies

Maviarab

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • What are you doing Dave?
    • The Celluloid Sage
Re: What's everyone up to ?
« Reply #165 on: March 20, 2010, 09:29:17 am »
Long time no see Jerry....glad you popped in to say hello :)

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #166 on: March 20, 2010, 02:07:19 pm »
Wow blast from the past.... how the heck are you Jerry ?  It's nice you popped in :)

Not playing NWN myself any more - moved to things like Guild Wars after that.  NWN would still be fun if you could find a lot of players together....

Don't be a stranger  ;D

Arakus

• Trusty Member
  • Bumblebee
« Reply #167 on: March 23, 2010, 07:04:01 pm »
hahaha, yep it's really me ;)

I've stopped in on zabaware forums, and posted, but never got a reply so gave up, nope I've died, and died, and died, but it was only in Game ;)

Most of my time is spent Mod Building and online Playing/Chatting, have quite a few old faces from GS playing on my server, like Aluar, Vaaler, Confusatron, LOD, to name but a few, and several that were recent Players from GS (the past couple of years).

I'll have to dig up my backup discs, I know I made over 200 items, but barely see maybe a dozen of them around..

Hope everyone is doing good, if you have NWN and want to stop in (Ambar en Elas), feel free, we monitor so even if we're not Online we can see who is, so if you stop in stick around a few, one of us will probably be logging in shortly after (I will if I'm awake) ;)

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2010, 05:35:33 pm »
Does Hairy still play ?  Actually I might install NWN again, not sure if it works in Windows 7 but I could always put it on my XP drive.

I never knew you made so many items.  Yes please !  There are a lot of people still playing with Haptek and I am sure they would love to have some new toys - you can put them in the Downloads area if you like - usually I suggest you accompany them with an image so people can see what they are before downloading.

Personally I am doing fine thanks I think, this site is keeping me busy at the moment as well as a course I am on.  Good to see ya ! :)

Arakus

• Trusty Member
  • Bumblebee
« Reply #169 on: March 25, 2010, 05:54:35 pm »
yep Hairy still plays, I don't play on GS anymore tho so I don't see him very much.

Karen's new PC has 7 and she plays it, so aye it works in 7..

if you install it, feel free to stop in (Ambar en Elas, under Action), I'll keep an eye out for Timrath ;)

:)

Carl2

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #170 on: March 29, 2010, 02:50:08 pm »
Arakus,
  Glad to hear from you, thanks for all the Haptek creations you've made.  Also at one time AI Dreams had a fairly large collection of Haptek characters which seems to have dissapeared.   Are you familiar with them and can we get access to them?
Carl2

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #171 on: March 29, 2010, 04:10:06 pm »
Try the Downloads section Carl...

Carl2

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #172 on: March 29, 2010, 09:29:15 pm »
Just came from the downloads, three htr's for characters, in the past there were about a dozen,  I looked at the number of motions to help limit my downloads since I didn't want to download them all.
Thanks for putting them here, Haptek hasn't done much and is on the way out.  I'm sure you had chatacters I hadn't seen anywhere else.
Carl2

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #173 on: March 29, 2010, 09:31:19 pm »
Just came from the downloads, three htr's for characters, in the past there were about a dozen.

Do you mean fullbodies ?

Arakus

• Trusty Member
  • Bumblebee
« Reply #174 on: March 29, 2010, 11:48:31 pm »
I still have just about every Full Body & Torso that were available back then, the ones I know I have are..
Full Body
------------
Allison
Betty
Claire
Crystal
Derek
Doris
Heather
James
Jason
John
Maria
Maria_Black
Mermaid
Nadia-vgirl
Nadia-wip
Pamela
Rosie
Sara

Torso
--------
Bizlady
Torso_female

Carl2

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #175 on: March 30, 2010, 01:38:36 pm »
Arakus,
   You have the collection,  I've never seen a collection that large.
  Since you have so much experience with Haptek would you know if there is a way to make a htr with modified files from the uncompressed files without paying Haptek some absurd price? 
Carl2

Arakus

• Trusty Member
  • Bumblebee
« Reply #176 on: March 30, 2010, 07:18:10 pm »
unfortunately no, without the Haptek utilities you can't, you could create a hap file that would remove/add the different hair, glasses or whatever after the character was loaded though.

Carl2

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #177 on: March 30, 2010, 10:24:43 pm »
  I became interested in Jiggly which I believe is body_female, it has the phy file in it,  I found you could change the effect of gravity on her breasts, easy to see example.  I was able to load this and put it in a window, there are some screen shots at Zabaware, didn't get much intrest.  To make this useful to other people I tried to put the uncompressed files back into a .htr without sucess.
  I was using the Hap regestry, the hap player windows and the Hal window and found they would each respond differently. 
  I was able to create a startup.htr, simple text with lines like Load body_female, empty scene,  load new.jpg  which would load the character with different clothes.  I'm writing  this from memory so very possibly the script is not correct here.  May have a lot of this saved to CD's.
  Carl2

Carl2

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #178 on: April 01, 2010, 01:20:15 pm »
  Since my intrest in Haptek increased I downloaded the Haptek player and gave it a try.  Got the same results I had with Vista, unresponsive at times.  Zabaware says this is the result of using more than one core and there is a fix. 
Carl2

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
Today at 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

319 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 343. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles