Bvhs Ai Project Laura chatbot

• 12 Replies

braveheartul

• Roomba
  • i am programmer
    • chatbots-collection
Bvhs Ai Project Laura chatbot
« on: December 30, 2012, 09:11:29 pm »
"Laura" is a type neural brain "passive" can learn from conversations with users.Start from scratch and can be learned and customized by each user.Exist  a server version that can be accessed by B! Messenger if you add the id "laura". Unlike other "robots" that "robot" is not pre-programmed. Learn only from conversations. Learning process is a long one, takes time and as many explanations. Robotics "Laura" is already on the server is active and learned many things. Access B! Messenger and enter into conversation with her.Want to have your own chatbot with artificial intelligence? Or studying artificial intelligence? Project Bvhs help you do that! Download Bvhs you create your Project and your own chatbot / virtual assistant with artificial intelligence. Then connect it to chatrom talking to robots or other users.        http://chatbots-collection.webs.com/

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
Re: Bvhs Ai Project Laura chatbot
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 03:25:41 pm »
Interesting.

How much does this program cost?

Is it a "Stand Alone" program or does it connect to a remote server?

Is it customizable by the user? Speech recognition, Speech Synthesis? (Text to Speech)

Thanks for your time!
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 07:38:11 pm »
Also could you please explain why you have copied all of the links from the Chatterbot Collection ?

Data

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Overclocked // Undervolted
    • Datahopa - Share your thoughts ideas and creations
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 02:22:15 pm »
braveheartul, I see you have also borrowed an image from datahopa.co.uk for your Ultra Hal photo. Would have been nicer if you had asked, has to be said.

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 04:39:47 pm »
I have contacted them to ask if they could answer our queries.  They 'appear' to be from Romania.

braveheartul

• Roomba
  • i am programmer
    • chatbots-collection
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 07:14:52 pm »
Hi all ..

Art ,

"laura" is on our server, who wants to talk to her,  need to connect on the server. Use B!Messenger to do this , it's free.

"Bvhs Ai Project" is "stand alone" for windows [XP,Vista,Seven,etc (32 bit and compatible with 64 bit)] , everyone can create their own chatbot that uses the same type of brain as "laura". The cost is minimal, only  15 $

Currently does not have voice recognition, the bot can only speak..

I work to realize a multilingual voice recognition software, but still not ready..

Best regards, Michael Lawrence

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 08:35:02 pm »
And the questions regarding copyrights ?

If these are not addressed I see that my only choice is to remove your ability to promote your product here by banning you.

Not a great start to the year, but you have to respect other peoples work.  Sorry about that...

braveheartul

• Roomba
  • i am programmer
    • chatbots-collection
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 09:53:25 pm »
I tried to do something new, a new project, but someone tried to do it before me, please install again chatbots as billy (ver 3.11, good version) and daisy, franky, karl, chloe, Megahal , Niall, leo, etc, they are chabots which inspired me to create this bot because they exist in true artificial intelligence, not preprogrammed anything! True champions of programming, please do not overlook upon them.

Art

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, 01:13:49 am »
Michael,

Thanks for the honesty. You'll find the majority of us here to be decent people with a like-minded interest in chatbots and artificial intelligence.

For what it's worth: Billy 4.1 and Daisy 2 no longer work under Windows 7 with 64 bit. The 32 bit may still work but I can't guarantee that.
I've chatted with Greg and he said they were projects when he was in college and he will most likely NOT update them any longer.:(

Franky is kind of hit & miss...sort of "iffy" if you get my drift. It did work briefly but with errors coming and going throughout.

I lost Karl, MegaHal and Niall some years ago and have been unable to replace them.

Leo is error prone under Windows 7 64 bit - can't say about 32 bit.

Chloe .02 is still a pretty cool program and works well with Windows 7 - 64 bit! I forgot that she is a fun program and can be modified.

I have been looking for TANU - Transplantable Artificial Neurological Unit (TANU) Chatbot Creation Wizard. It suddenly vanished after enjoying some fame for a relatively short period of time. Did it work too well? Don't know. Hexbot was another one that is now lost.

You can find out about some of the bots that are missing in action by going to this link: http://www.chatterbotcollection.com/lostbot.php

UltraHal is still one of the best "learning" bots for the money and it doesn't cost much. The more you work with it, the better it learns and grows.

####

I've saved a lot of bots from some years gone by but it seems that Win7 64 has put some of them to sleep for good. I really liked Daisy. She was getting smarter each time I chatted with "her". Such is life.

I would like to learn more about your "Laura" bot if you'd care to elaborate.

Thanks and good luck!!

braveheartul

• Roomba
  • i am programmer
    • chatbots-collection
Laura learns from eliza bot
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 08:37:02 pm »
Laura learns from eliza bot ,      

Art

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 02:15:03 am »
Interesting. I also noticed another nice site although it is rather short and to the point.

Chloe was kind of fun and it sort of "got it" after a short time of chatting.

http://nlp-addiction.com/chatbot/

braveheartul

• Roomba
  • i am programmer
    • chatbots-collection
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 03:10:03 pm »
Bvhs Ai Project

chatbots and people talk to each other !

http://www.chatbots-collection.webs.com

braveheartul

• Roomba
  • i am programmer
    • chatbots-collection
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2013, 03:17:58 pm »
Now, i can't say nothing about "Laura chatbot" ! It's your turn to evaluate this software! I can't explain to her many things in english because is not my native language. She needs more conversation with humans , and she still waiting for that... I am very curious what's happen with her brain. It's very important for me because she's brain can become "active brain" in the future... Now i still test her brain in my language and she made progress...

AI controlled F-16, for real!
by frankinstien (AI News )
May 04, 2024, 01:04:11 am
OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am

Users Online

309 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 359. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles