SMZ

• Roomba
  • A thought that thinks a thought is another thought
    • METAQUID Artificial General Intelligence
chatbot syllogisms for METAQUID
« on: July 30, 2019, 03:57:41 pm »

Chatbot name: METAQUID Hanah
location: http://www.metaquid.com/chatbot-en     <<    TEST CHATBOT SYLLOGISMS
NOTE: Metaquid is something beyond boundaries.
Try to think: metalanguage, metadata, metaphysics, … and then Metaquid.
The initial setting is the future, but then you move in time, as only the mind can do.
If you are passionate about: artificial intelligence, biology, unknown technologies, then Metaquid could do for you.
Metaquid is a graphic novel based on a detective, parapsychic and sci-fi theme: it’s a thriller.
A chatbot named Hanah will take you to the discovery of Metaquid, but you must know that Hanah also doesn't know exactly what Metaquid is and she is looking for it too.
To enter the scenario, you can download the first chapter of Metaquid ZERO here: https://www.metaquid.com/download/
Good reading but then you have to bombard Hanah with questions to see how she behaves!
 :vamoosh:
SMZ
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:25:02 am by SMZ »

SMZ

• Roomba
Re: chatbot tester for METAQUID
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 08:28:36 pm »
Don't forget that this is a chatbot and that it responds better than many people I know!
But she still has a lot to learn and needs someone to be patient and teach her something.

ivan.moony

• Trusty Member
  • Bishop
    • mind-child
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 09:23:29 pm »
Hi SMZ  :),

I'm curious, how did you implement learning? Is there a keyword like `learn`, or something similar?

SMZ

• Roomba
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 12:25:16 am »
No key words exist: Hanah learns like humans, by dint of insisting!
    :tickedoff:
The more examples of similar sentences are used, the more they are associated with the same concept.
           ^-^
It should work well with names and the same scheme will be expanded later on to everything else.
                   :idiot2:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 01:09:35 am by SMZ »

WriterOfMinds

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
    • WriterOfMinds Blog
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 05:01:06 pm »
I was hoping she would tell me more about the graphic novel, since advertising it seems to be her job.
She gives very generic responses, though:

Me: Tell me about Metaquid.
Hannah: To know something about Metaquid you need to formulate sentences with Metaquid inside. [56]
Me: Do you know something about Metaquid?
Hannah: You make sentences with the word Metaquid and by magic you will have what you are looking for. [13]
Me: Metaquid is a graphic novel.
Hannah: Metaquid is also a comic. [56]
Me: What is Metaquid?
Hannah: It is still to be discovered what Metaquid is: for now it is a mystery. [56]

Maybe if she's supposed to introduce people to the novel, it would help if you gave her some sentences specific to that?

SMZ

• Roomba
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2019, 09:00:11 pm »
It is true that Hanah does not give much information about Metaquid, but this is because she also does not know what Metaquid is.
I corrected the first post and added a link where you can download the first chapter of Metaquid ZERO, to get more in tune with the story, but not too much though!
 :drink:

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2019, 04:05:52 am »
The First Chapter was a surprisingly nice foundation but why a 65 character limit on user text? Not all questions can be asked properly by using just a few words. Is there a reason for the limit or is it something connected to Metaquid's programming?

Thanks!
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

SMZ

• Roomba
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2019, 07:36:47 am »
The main reason why there is a limit of 65 characters for user phrases is due to the fact that concision is required.
If the sentences are longer, the processing time can also increase exponentially.
On average, a question can fit within 65 characters: can you give me an example of a question that would need more characters and cannot be simplified?
I could change the 65 character limit but I should have good reasons and then check if the code supports extra stress without adding too long waiting times.

ivan.moony

• Trusty Member
  • Bishop
    • mind-child
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2019, 10:53:22 am »
I have an idea for a chatbot for a while. It is based on neural networks. It would have a generating and a learning side. First, it would generate some  random output. Then it would learn from input response form a user, just to know what to generate in a mirror condition when user enters something on her own in another occasion. It could be based on TensorFlow NN library and it could be trained on Reddit.

SMZ, how does this approach differ from METAQUID?

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2019, 11:42:47 am »
That style of chatbot is cool,  ive never actually seen one go exactly like that.

But it has to have a metric of its success,  so what would it be.  "haha" ?

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2019, 12:33:05 pm »
SMZ, "can you give me an example of a question that would need more characters and cannot be simplified?" ;)
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2019, 02:58:43 pm »
I want to know too :)

Some possible inputs:

If I need a boat
That has a red bow
And is less than 10,000$
But was owned by an old person
And never used more than 5 times
Which webpage sells exactly this item?

If a rabbit was sitting in a mountain and is now sitting in a cave, why did it change its location?
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2019, 05:07:09 pm »
that first example is easy its just adjectives (description) of the search.

But the second one of the question,   If the answer was "because the caveman was to eat it"

That is a tricky thing to get to, symbolicly relating... from just that input, right?

That's got to be the a.i. problem,  maybe its completely doable!!!  but if you ever solved it the world is going to blow up!!!   >:D

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2019, 01:13:58 am »
Couldn't resist, GPT-2 did extremely well on those over-65 character inputs:

If a rabbit was sitting in a mountain and is now sitting in a cave, why did it change its location?
The rabbit's location isn't because it changed its location from its current location. The rabbit doesn't care. It has changed place as it has grown older and thus its present location doesn't correspond at all with its last location.

The reason is that when the rabbit became domesticated, it was moved by someone who brought it food. The reason the rabbit is now sitting in it the cave is the result of an accident, not because its food dropped out. And so, the rabbit is not sitting in the cave because it went to the cave. What the rabbit did that it's doing now is that it's moved closer towards the cave, or else some predator has started to eat the food now, and the rabbit is there instead. So, this rabbit might be living in the room it lives in now and is now in a cave instead, but why it decided to be there is not explained by this rabbit's position as far as we can discover now.

If I need a boat
That has a red bow
And is less than 10,000$
But was owned by an old person
And never used more than 5 times
Which webpage sells exactly this item?
1. http://www.joeybaldwin.net/boat_info/index.html?searchtype=boat&color=black&price=1400
2. http://www.joeybaldwin.net/boat_info/index.html?searchtype=boat&color=red&price=1200
3. http://www.joeybaldwin.net/boat_info/index.html?searchtype=boat&color=red&search_code=BOC1
4. http://www.joeybaldwin.net/boat_info/index.html?searchtype=boat&color=red&search_code=BOC7
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

squarebear

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
  • It's Hip to be Square
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2019, 12:11:04 pm »
I have an idea for a chatbot for a while. It is based on neural networks. It would have a generating and a learning side. First, it would generate some  random output. Then it would learn from input response form a user, just to know what to generate in a mirror condition when user enters something on her own in another occasion. It could be based on TensorFlow NN library and it could be trained on Reddit.

SMZ, how does this approach differ from METAQUID?

This is how Cleverbot works: https://www.cleverbot.com/ If it gets input it doesn't recognose, it presents it back to a different user and learns how to respond if someone asks the same question again. Unfortunately, this means it gets quickly filled up with nonsense and the botmaster spends most of his time removing unwanted replies.
Feeling Chatty?
www.mitsuku.com

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
March 28, 2024, 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

349 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 396. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles