3 little skits, very short but in stereo, lol

• 5 Replies

GT40

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • My Bots
3 little skits, very short but in stereo, lol
« on: December 31, 2007, 11:25:16 am »

Hi everyone! You know what? Santa brought me PeoplePutty (just for creating ogg files, lol). Here are three very very short first skits, with oggs providing a stereo effect. No music, but maybe you could pump up the volume a little.  ;D

As usual, you may have to reload the page (F5 or Refresh), if you can't see the two characters.

1- Best Wishes from Paris & Pamela (wow!):  http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/wishes.html

2- Bill & George (a very minimalist remake of "2001"):  http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/whouse.html

3- Hal is amazing (36 sec, played 10 times):  http://gt40.chez-alice.fr/Haptek/amazhal.html

One more time, many thanks to Jack and Nige for their skins and wigs.

Hope you'll enjoy. HAPPY NEW YEAR!  :)  :)  :)

"There is no RL. Only AFK." (Jamie Jervil, resident of Second Life)

ALADYBLOND

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
Re: 3 little skits, very short but in stereo, lol
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 02:05:55 pm »
all of these were cute ,well thought out and the characters were flawless. great job! Happy new year!!
~~if i only had a brain~~

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 04:08:21 pm »
Nice little skits GT40.  I like the way you have started to give the models a voice each.  Happy New Year to you too  ;D

claude2

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
  • are us machineries?
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 07:34:44 pm »
Nice little skits GT40.  I like the way you have started to give the models a voice each.  Happy New Year to you too  ;D
Dear Freddy, ' good year of 2008 ", I would like to be able has new used by creations in "Oggsynclips" but bores him is that " people putty ", the problem also is not any more in trial period, it is that ' oggsync ' do not exist in Europe, it is impossible that of finding a software, which produces "lines" in "Oggsync", then perhaps in Norway, because the author, of ' ogg ' is Norwegian, according to, the review, of this product. How found this program if you have sources, and links? thank you freddy. Best regards of Claude. ;)
welcome to my world!
the doors we open and close each day decide the way we live....flora whittemore

It is a proverb, sent of my friend Rutanya Alda, actress. (Amityville2)

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 04:14:56 pm »
Claude, I do not do any work with ogg files.  I am sorry I don't know where you can find a suitable program to do the same thing.  Anyone else know ?

GT40

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • My Bots
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 05:16:37 pm »

Many thanks for your kind words, alady and Freddy. You belong to the dozen (or less) of people who have the patience to download my little stuffs, lol, and I thank you for that, too. It's my pleasure to do that, and it's my pleasure if it makes you smile a little. Now, with different stereo voices, I hope to do better things for you.  :)

I discovered something very amazing with my experiments. It was impossible to see in the too fast dance and music stuffs. But in slow skits, characters are able to INTERACT themselves. You can check that in the third skit. The gal takes a look at the guy (the first "switch= lookleft") and CONTINUES to look at him (when she's alone, she immediately comes back to her initial position).

Another new field of experimentation, lol. It's very troubling, and even if I'm sure that Haptek programmers have a good rational explanation for that, I prefer to continue to think that, sometimes, our dear characters can become alive.  :)

Claude, I asked Haptek about lipsync before buying PeoplePutty:

http://community.haptek.com/index.php?topic=30.0

I googled and found a lot of softwares which can embed phonemes in a wav. But I fear that, after converting the wav into an ogg, the phonemes are lost. If you convert an existing ogg file (with phonemes) into a wav, you can see in the source that phonemes have disappeared. Maybe the same thing in the opposite way.

So I finally purchased PP: 42.04 euros (VAT included). Terrific downloading speed. Not the unlocked demo version but the full one. The lipsync is not very very good, but it's enough for what I do with it. Nice Christmas present.  :)

"There is no RL. Only AFK." (Jamie Jervil, resident of Second Life)

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
Today at 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

265 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 346. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles