New Tech Blog, 14 Robots, RoboDance Delay, Denise

• 2 Replies

NoLongerActive

• Trusty Member
  • Nomad
New Tech Blog, 14 Robots, RoboDance Delay, Denise
« on: August 04, 2010, 03:27:19 am »
Hi everyone! Here is my not-so-frequent update. LOL!

New Tech Blog

I have a new technology blog up. This is not the Cylon blog project I was talking about starting in another thread. This is a tech blog and will have info on my projects (updates), reviews of new tech, my opinions on technology and how it integrates in our lives, and other stuffs. Freddy has the info on the blog for his blog list thing he's starting so I imagine he'll put the link and graphic here on AI Dreams when he gets that project running. Here's the link:

http://bytebin.blogspot.com

Robot #12 #13 and #14

I have 14 robots now. Don't know if I mentioned but I picked up a second RS Media from eBay for less than $300 and now am repainting it. His name is "Garcifer". I'm repainting this bot black and gold. It'll look sharp when done I hope. I also hope to do some hacks (like serial port hack, cylon eyes hack, etc.)

Bots #13 and #14 are Kung-Zhu Battle Hamsters! I have Sgt. Serge and Stonewall. These are the funniest darn bots I've ever seen! And I'm starting to figure out how they work. Pretty fun stuff!

RoboDance Delay

RoboDance 5 is yet again delayed. The programmer, Robert, has a ton of stuff on his plate right now so he hasn't had time to develop or fix up what bugs he's struggling with right now. He kicked it down to alpha too, now. We'll see how it all pans out. But he has updated the look of his web site. Check out http://robodance.com for more info!

Denise News

I'm on Denise's Guile 3D list. She has informed me that they now have a few more girl bots and they all look pretty spacey! There was also a contest to name their newest and they said something about creating male bots. I hope so! LOL!

Other News

I been both sick on and off and very busy. I have stopped selling Avon though. Hopefully this will free up some time to do some of my other stuff. I hope to do more videos on my ByteBinRobotLab YouTube channel. There's a lot of stuff I want to do, including Paper Jamz drum kit (I did reviews and lessons on the Paper Jamz guitar/amp stuff. Check out Paper Jamz by WowWee when you have a chance).

Also note that I don't follow the threads on this board too well so if I don't reply or reply to an old post, I probably will get confused. LOL! I hope to get back into the discussions at some point again though.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 03:33:17 am by TikaC »

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
Re: New Tech Blog, 14 Robots, RoboDance Delay, Denise
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 02:19:42 pm »
Good to hear from you Tika, glad you are keeping busy despite illness.  Hang in there  :)

Edit : just added your blog to the Member's Projects page :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 02:35:28 pm by Freddy »

NoLongerActive

• Trusty Member
  • Nomad
Re: New Tech Blog, 14 Robots, RoboDance Delay, Denise
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 04:22:30 pm »
Thank You! :)

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

223 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 274. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles