kei10

• It's a honor to meet everyone!
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
Re: Project True AI "SC 0D" - Phase 2 of 8
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2016, 01:39:06 am »
@infurl
Thank you! I didn't know there's such tool. I'll take my time and learn about it.  ;D

@korrelan
OMG… How do you sleep at night lol.
My sleeping cycle is pretty banged up.  ;D

Can the two way chain problem can be circumnavigated by using an extra binding defining a feedback/ bidirectional binding? So rather than A<>B use A>B>A?
Hmm...

Wouldn't the flow of information have a bearing on the order of the chains? You surely have to define the input node/ element of a given chain; this would ultimately effect the ordering… no?  What would be the use of an un-ordered chain? If the purpose of the chains is to represent episodic knowledge then wouldn't they be laid down in the correct order by experience?

Do these elements and bindings ultimately represent items of knowledge/ concepts and the relationships between them?
Yes, according to my research -- probably.

Time?
Yes, time -- time? ... Time... Hmm, that appears to be a fundamental property.
Thank you, I believe I can make the time based on entire 0D iteration cycle.
A unit of time passes in each entire 0D world has been evaluated once.

*Nods* ...
Greetings, signature.

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
Re: Project True AI "SC 0D" - Phase 2 of 8
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2016, 03:17:44 am »
2016-11-21_Monday_09.30.52_AM
New scribble for the update of the progress:

Full-size image - Mechanism 9 - http://i.imgur.com/fIXVKlj.png

My progress so far on the research;

I don't know if these have been published or already written somewhere, perhaps some parts of Wikipedia. Unfortunately, I don't know how to look up of these deep stuff, or even able to understand easily. Well, nevertheless, I just love to brainstorm.

I'll be using terms that I find suitable, they do not represent whatever that is already existed on the internet, these are my personal naming experience, just to make things clearer for myself.

• Lowest Level of Information - The Element
    • The lowest level of information is a single unit, let's call it "The Element"
  • Information Framework
    • What holds information together is what I call them "Information Frameworks", they are structures that controls, governs, and creates the rules that guides how information flows
    • Information Exchange
      • The flow of the information is called "Information Exchange". It may not be closest of what I have in mind...
      • Base mechanism of the Information Exchange
        • There are only two parts in the mechanism of Information Exchange, they are Input, and Output; IO
        • Input/Checker
          • The input is to check information, it acquires information, and compares with another existing information. Information exchange is impossible without this compartment; Afterall, we can't exchange information without a framework, or "rules" of how the information should be used for.
        • Output/Writer
          • The output is to write information based on how the framework rules that validated the pair of information
  • Information Stability - Chaotic Level and Ordonnance Level
    • Upon a discover that information level can be both in an order, and/or chaotic
    • Information Consistency
      • When Information Exchange is not chaotic, we can see a consistent pattern, which is the ordonnance ; Else we can also say it's a "Chaotic Pattern"
    • Mathematics - The Linear Information
      • Mathematics is the most ordered form of information that based on a simple rule to begin with; Counting and Ordering
      • The Base Unary
        • Unary numerical system is the simplest and probably the least chaotic level of information existed, whilst it is entirely based on counting and ordering
        • The base Information Framework for Base Unary is linear and requires only The Element, which is bound together with linear chaining rule; Or for example, Tally Marks
        • Because of the existing of Unary, we can derive this into higher bases, like Base Decimal
      • Information Framework for Negative Counting
        • Zero for Base Unary means nothing
        • When it comes down to counting, it goes either two directions; Increase and Decrease
        • We can add new rules to the Information Framework for Base Unary, which is negative; Allowing us to continue to decrease the counting beyond non-existence
      • Information Framework for Decimal Point
        • The Element is a single whole
        • The Base Unary counts by chaining The Elements together, which also makes it a whole of The Elements
        • This does not stop us from allowing us to add something to represent something of a whole; Counting a whole of The Elements within a whole of The Elements hierarchically; Or Information within Information
        • This allows either a ranged minimum and maximum count, or infinite on both sides
        • Time Format
          • We can see such example like the Time Format
          • One day is 24 hours, 1 hour is 60 minutes, 1 minute is 60 seconds, and so on
          • This is a ranged count, and it's nothing more than rules, or Information Framework
    • Life within the chaotic universe
      • We can see chaos everywhere, and within the chaos, there will be always moments of order; Like our universe, so big and chaotic, yet within areas, we can see the emergence of living beings
      • Though subjectively speaking, chaos level and ordonnance level are nothing more of measurements
    • Living Things, Brains and Computers
      • Likewise, the living organisms, brain and computer are made of extreme high level of Ordonnance Level, and the Chaotic Levels can be based on other factors that cause failures on the system

Thus for me to create a Zero Dimension world, I am given the freedom to create any kind of Information Framework I wished in any Information Chaotic Level, as long as the level of information is preserved, lossless, and capable of having stable Ordonnance Levels within the system. Whilst life must be created within the least chaotic level and with most ordonnance level of all...

I suppose I can go with creating a built-in of Information Framework; The built-in level of information framework allow the creation and modification to the higher level, whilst work together with all in conjunction to allow information created within the higher levels to use the built-in to modify the upper levels.

Now I wonder how do I begin...

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 05:53:56 am by kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
Re: Project True AI "SC 0D" - Phase 3 of 9
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2016, 08:55:58 am »
So kei you're saying in the first part that what exists is the elements like matter/atoms and when you make mechanisms out of them (which work by their Physics) you can then do a few things that AI can ONLY depends on - receive data input, save it, compare it to the next data input, output it.

Though there's no such banana as chaotic and correct information, rather mechanism and if he sees the cue joe told him to look out for tonight. Also counting and order machines are just that, decimal voltage and click-ins too, they are exact nice workin machines. You also talk about a rank system for saving senses i.e. as integer so that if the number is higher in either interger type (+/-) it is chosen as long as input searching memory is of course a flower too (or similar looking), while the integer symbol + or - makes it do the actions or NOT. As for that 1 dimension idea it is simply a way to (with our particles in da 3D space we are in) to make a pc and run a virtual universe w physics and can also make it all compute as 1 dimension as codes simply, well ok the code isn't "1D" , while the created world must be 3D else your AI robot won't get far in learning. Lastly your 1D idea is simply a machine it isn't um you went nuts at the end.....

Also kei the best way to make progress is to show what it can do instead of talking about how the data thoughts are flowing, show some action! Explain it even in text. I am definitely have been at this step I am far man. Yeah I got dis stuff.
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2016, 09:33:08 pm »
@Locksuit
You literally failed to understand what I wrote...  ???

First, it's also chemistry, not only physics.
Second, that research was about creating information world, not A.I yet.

Third, let me show you this little thing about 3D... Let's say, the A.I were to fully analyze a 3D object that has shapes. Now, tell me, how would the A.I do so in the 3D world? Obviously they would have to analyze the "3D Model" of the object.
When it comes to 3D Model, it's nothing but 3D Points of Polygons. So it still have to break down from higher-dimension into lower-dimensions to understand; Just like those image recognition deep neural networks; They have to break down images into nearly-topological data that can be stored in lower dimension to become useful.
Thus, to simplify things, I can avoid all of these problems by starting from the lowest dimension, the Zero Dimension.

Fourth, I'm already showing my progress by writing the research notes down here, since I've decided to reveal them from now on -- only the 0D side, not SC part. Thus my next task is what you've said, to research on that "action".
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2016, 10:29:36 pm »
You don't make it unwrap a 3D apple you make it take a picture snapshot with its eyes in the real/virtual world and have it go against its mem to understand. There's nothing to break down.

Physics is chemistry.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2016, 01:32:32 am »
Kei, if you want to try 0/1D here is information about this I discovered:

For it to learn in 0D is impossible.

For it to learn in 1D is possible - the code tries jumping over a row or string of code ex. 1 left or 4 right, it's 1D get it, and so if it is 4 at least it will get a reward.

This means all abstract code whatever it be and is and operates is 1D.

When you specifically make it act as 2D where data is kept and translated across 2D and has result consequences it is 2D then.

3D same just 3D.

4D probably isn't possible to employ - you have to make the data ~ particles have a working physics - to make 4D you have to invent how the matter will act and where it will be and how it all will work in the created universe you'll make in the computer. If you can't make something fun and real it is just some crazy universe no one will want to live in nor use for a tool.

OMG   If you create a human i.e. true AI in a computer it will see the world we made (3D) --- you create a universe when you do this. That's right. Yep. All of our video games etc are also created universes. But there has to be a universe that really did begin all the sudden i.e. "exist" tada and then is particles in space, then then THEN we can create fake real universes in computers. Strange.

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2016, 01:46:19 am »
I know that, Locksuit.

After all, 0D is the lowest possible dimension; But then to create information world, I would have to create higher dimensions to support whatever it is needed, just like you said.

I called my project 0D, because I have to conduct my research at the lowest, 0D; not the second lowest, which is 1D.

Dimensions are nothing more than the way we convey our world. After all, we use coordinates to locate position; and thus that's where the definition of dimension came from. Though to me, dimension is nothing more than information level and information frameworks.

Logically, the higher the information level, the more the information frameworks required. The more the information frameworks existed, the more flexible the world becomes. Overall adds up to chaotic level and odonnance level.

Thus it is entirely possible to create dimension higher than 3D such as 4D, 5D, and higher as long as I alter my perspective of "dimension", or any kind of world I wish to if they work.

But of course, all of these are nothing more than my current speculation based on my latest work.

Due to the Anthropic Principle, we do not know what our true universe are actually is. We'd have to break the 4th wall to understand. Although we can only do guesswork.

Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2016, 01:47:42 pm »
(must have read my previous reply)

So because I can create a human in virtual reality in a computer and have the human in a created universe, then I myself can transfer out of my brain into another computational substrate and go into another universe! While apparently not a TRUE "other" universe, it is a created one.

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2016, 11:21:43 am »
Let us know when the transfer of your brain to this 'computational substrate' thing happens. I, for one, would like to be there to witness that event. You realize that if remotely possible, it would be a one way trip / transfer.  :-\
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2016, 11:51:26 am »
The problem with transferring brain... means transferring information. That means it's copying data. This means it's cloning. You, yourself will still remain, even if you transfer your information to an AI to clone it. It's nothing more than a copy of yourself, the real you, your actual consciousness.

That's the horrifying thing about transferring memory. To mimic "transfer", or "move" memory from one location to another -- it either means kill the donor, or wipe the donor's memory.

SOMA is a game developed by Fictional Games. It literally it unfolds to a story about A.I, virtual world, memory transfer, and consciousness. Give it a go, I've played it, and it's my favorite game of the year 2015!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/282140/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WO2SxMum20
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2016, 12:35:46 pm »
Ya I know, what I meant is the technique where the AI forms open your brain up and transfer your actual algorithm as it's running until it is on the new cyber/organism computational substrate and then you can receive the internal input in a virtual world. Only full transfer by carry over with no change is being done. It'll be like nothing happened. As long as it still runs and I still see then the "con" illusion will not be dissipated. Though actually it always is between each time I see and the centrillions of moments in between, so as long as the information is there you can re-animate the "con" back to sense again when you restart and "sense" again. If you make a copy while it is running then it may create a new one/re-animate another one.

Note: I'm going to stay off the site for a bit I just scanned so much and must again I'm thinking the site is infected. Freddy PM me if there's nothing.

Like it happened when I was off of the site but maybe I cleaned it from which it came from here maybe.

See here below, hijack?????
http://advancessss.deviantart.com/art/885858788-648474305?ga_submit_new=10%253A1480409476

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #71 on: December 23, 2016, 11:40:43 pm »
2016-12-24 Saturday 07.22.43 AM
New scribble for the update of the progress:

Full-size image - Mechanism 10 - http://i.imgur.com/999oJTH.png

... This is going nowhere fast.
I'm going to push the origin of lowest level of information higher...
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #72 on: December 23, 2016, 11:57:03 pm »
Ughh finally, I was waiting to get my high off of this stuff.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2017, 05:29:00 pm »
How's it goin kei, "sniff", did you make any more? I need to augment myself.

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
Today at 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

270 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 343. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles