• 290 Replies

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
Re: Releasing full AGI/evolution research
« Reply #180 on: February 21, 2021, 11:34:23 am »
Do you mean shaking (adult) or directed motor babbling (child)?

There can be many causes for shaking, being cold, stressed, old, hungover, etc.  It's caused by small timing discrepancies in the feedback networks assigned to the opposing muscle groups.  Shaking has nothing to do with prediction.

Directed motor babbling is when a young child moves/ waves its arms and legs as it learns its body plan relative to self.

Your sub-conscious already knows the muscle movements required before you are consciously aware, it may make adjustments on the fly,  ie catching a ball, but they are fluid... not shaky.

Micro-saccades are not errors, they are guided and enable the retina to extract more information from the scene.  It's not what the eye senses that counts, its what doesn't change between saccades.  You don't 'see' with your eyes, your perception of vision is a model/ hallucination created by your imagination, your sub-conscious is guided/ grounded by your eyes.

:)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 11:58:20 am by Korrelan »
It thunk... therefore it is!...    /    Project Page    /    KorrTecx Website

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #181 on: February 21, 2021, 06:48:26 pm »
Korrelan, all that is known/ written in my Guide, even how we pay attention to start and end of brightness change (lines) and of video (start/ end of sound volume change). The whole image can be captured/ stored as lines, it looks same still really, using that a machine can check if colors/ shades are filled in properly.

But korrelan, the baby starts off randomly wiggling its motors, later in life it is doing [mostly] learnt motors, each time it does learnt motors it will tweak them depending on how confident it is. Hence, adult limbs, and eye saccades, have very little exploration 'shaking', try it, try to hold up your head still, it will jiggle all over the place a tiny bit, so will eyes, these are not micro-saccades, they are just learnt motors with some tiny tweaks still applied to explore better actions. Even if most shaking from this is nearly invisible, it still should be present in any actions being done, including 0-speed motor speed actions to stay still.
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
    • YouTube
« Reply #182 on: February 22, 2021, 12:23:24 am »
Korrelan, all that is known/ written in my Guide

So why did you ask?

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #183 on: February 22, 2021, 02:26:13 am »
To tell yous / get your opinion....seemed cool that it lightens up that microsaccades are expected, it's just tiny motor exploration, like te rest of our body jiggles very slightly...

MikeB

• Autobot
« Reply #184 on: February 22, 2021, 03:49:27 am »
Have you worked out / have any data on "epiphanies"? (Searching your mind hard for a long time, then - with often a burst of oxygen - a great summation/realisation of new data)

I feel like this is how all prediction systems work, but wanted to see if that's what you think or whether it's separate

If people only use a small % of their brain regularly there must be simplification, eg all spiders into one group, then all insects into one group, then all moving things into one group.. then you only operate on the top level and analyse moving things vs non-moving things, places you can go vs not go, danger vs not danger...

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #185 on: February 22, 2021, 05:37:02 am »
Predicts are based on many data, if you see cat ate, cat ate, etc lots more than cat sleep, then probability is higher cat will ate, allowing you to predict the next word better. Searching is to collect data. Sometimes you use booster nodes that already have a lot, so if you need little data, you will quickly assume something.

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
    • YouTube
« Reply #186 on: February 23, 2021, 03:22:54 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsdW2soiFXE

So young and still not shaky...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gphiFVVtUI

Humans are amazing... shaking is not prediction related.

:)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 04:09:27 pm by Korrelan »

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #187 on: February 24, 2021, 01:32:34 am »
Korrelan, humans learn many complex motor sequences, but to do so they need to start off randomly moving their arms etc like a newborn to learn what moves them forward to crawl (accelometer reward), etc. When they are older, motors tweak way less, so you won't see random movements. Also they are not shaking, they are just poor movements like how the baby you linked us to is wobbling his arms at the drums in a somewhat uncoordinated way that could be better. Lastly, adults join know movements to make new ones, you may mean this, yes, we can learn new sequences faster by joining existing building blocks.

Motor error is due to recognition error, body redundancy issues, sense<>motor association incorrespondence, and prediction error. Prediction error will cause some slight tweaking yes, it should. And sometimes you want to predict one sense and don't have great motors for it ex. you predict move arm in a circle to memory but only have up/down/left/right moves learnt, and the cerebellum is only allowed to make them adjust some amount....unless it fully changes actions....i mean you can't always bet that the predicted vision shows where to move motors, you may only have sound memory, so you must link sound to motors that were tried when stored them long ago.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 01:55:14 am by LOCKSUIT »

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #188 on: February 24, 2021, 08:31:53 pm »
Over the next few years I'll post on this forum code updates of my work as I implement the ideas I have written about. Really my work is very similar to the field's, but I believe it is better understood by me.

MikeB

• Autobot
« Reply #189 on: February 26, 2021, 05:07:52 am »
So young and still not shaky...

That boy was programmed to hit the drums at specific times... Judging by his eyes he has no interest in the music or pleasing anyone, he just wants food, water, shelter.. and if he doesn't play the drums right he'll fear not getting that... so he hard-programmed himself "when i hear this, i'll do this, or i may not survive"

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #190 on: February 26, 2021, 06:13:35 am »
The use of "shaky" here is overdone, I do not mean it will look shaky at all, it is the unoticiable tweaks of stored actions that make you never do the same dance, or clap, or walk, so in case you will learn how to walk faster.

Note vision is the main source to control actions, vision of limb x is linked to leaf limb actions, it could be vision of a chair which triggers limbs, it doesn't require you saw the specific trigger/ desire. And as said, if the body is lacking WD40, or has motors linked learnt that are not totally fitting for the predicted vision ex. you predict a 45 degree limb motion which matches to an upright which has only that such, or recognition of vision input is not so recognized, it will cause errors which look like tiny jiggling due to variations of decisions. Again: WD40 (e.g. bad body), recognition, associated, and prediction sensory error.

Also I mean senses predicted get a tweak, you never pick the best path each time, you pick next bests just 1 9th (well, according to probability learnt) the time. Motors therefore appear to do the tweaking but are only a side effect. So, if you see something but not accurately recognize it, you will try to use actions that should be the right ones, using given body.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #191 on: February 26, 2021, 07:25:02 am »
Lol i was running my 110 lines of code that compresses 100MB to 21.4MB in 10 hours which predicts the next letter, and on just 1MB of data it is saying new things not in the training data lol, and you can tell it rambles see. I tried searching for even just 3 word matches and it is not in my dataset, so it made lots them up haha! "finds history of Aristotle's" and not even "history of Aristotle's" is in the dataset!

<username>Dpbscrease the same roversion script</ip>
      </contributor>
        <username>RoyBoy</username>
       <contributor>
      <comment>fix double redir</comment>
      <text xml:space="preserve">#REDIRECT</comment>
      </contributor>
        <username>LAwh_t%uFFFDfederates Secretary of Warrier mean economical science&quot;the following the expansion of Opportunity Bill is a rectoral and dominance of  [[Hopulate help other language of item.

The [[International Museum.cfmbers of Secretary of the National People's Assembly 121:%u0410%u043B%u0430%u0431%u0430%u043C%u0430]]
[[fi:Aristoteles]]
[[Category:Members of the common in Pariginal may also be the scenes of Warren poses S. Grant]], is philosophy, instead. This is perhaps when the east of the global measures will of the main articles criticized him finds history of Aristotle's extant works)amp;sup3;).

===Filmirates, while Burchism and a red yoyment)|Rederacy]] to [[Academy Award for Best Assissippi River]].  There is also a book''
* (39:1862) The Lincoln National Conversion script</ip>
      </contributor>
      <comment>fix double redirector]]</text>
    </revision>
  </page>
  <page>
    <title>Academy Awards/reviously gains in the Contributor>
      <minor />
      <comment>/* Altruism]].

==Altruism in pray:* [http://www.just members of careful [[majurmply of [[hyears of our the both [[portation in Algeria|Party, spoke nation, but this ment>
      <text xml:space="preserve">{{Other father's In [[New Teorg/=osed mersity]]
*[[Justing the welfare of the mind, as independent upon them. The Moochers==
Spanish rock]] to preserve">#REDIRECT [[Lating County, and location Nathaniel Branden
 | title=Aristotle's to find this next xml:space="preserve">#REDIRECT [[Academy Award for Voups. The [[English]] 96.7itish [[The Rand are stotal adults (1994)
*[http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/128000,2003-04T02:11Z</timestamp>
      <contributor>
      <comment>removations''. With environmental disease labelley, and reduction.&quot;

Since became a public]] grative disorder]] in the death of Andorra]]</text>
    </revision>
  </page>
  <page>
    <title>AlchemY<text>
    </revision>
  </page>
  <page>
    <title>AbdomeN</title>AaAlthough Aristotle that some people presidency trademanck dialogues and [[Secretary F a few | first = Hadje dama:%uFFFD%u043E%u0434%u043D%u043A%uFFFDo]], than 7. In terms and but were subtle>
    <id>251</id>
        <username>Tolicy.&gt;[[344</id>
      <comment>[[WP:WSiffic Davislim to the goal habet|yant of Amiss [[On Sall cause of drion</comment>
      <text xml:space="preserve">#REDIRECT [[Economy of Atlas Shrugged|section]] 161.

In Nathaniel Branden]] been criticised or the Academy Award for Documentary for mothers Shrugged|Norway.  Pnting on the Writings of the tradition or &quot; Benjamin Rose political ideas on other particles rect</comment>
      <timestamp>
      <minor />
      <id>15899081</id>
      </contributor>
      <comment>
        <username>Koyaanis Qatsi</username>
        <username>Maveric149</username>
        <contributor>
        <username>Brianhe</username>
    <title>AfghanistanPeople. The left-wing]] and [[Chris Matthew Sciabarrassination, a revolution with autism Department embership of Atlas Shrugged|Patrick Henry University]] philosopher is the followed him, his is the entinament]] of the [[petitions of individual, and lescent, and [[zhing on script</ip>
      <contributor>
      <minor />
      <text xml:space="preserve">#REDIRECT [[Adoln everml:space="preserve">#REDIRECT [[Demographics==
[[Image:Abu Dhabi stamp>
      <contributor>
        <ip>Conversion script</ip>
      </contributor>
      <minor />
      <comment>Automated coming the United States]] aros|Leo Tolstoy]], many ute with the [[universal link por>
      </contributor>
      </contributor>
        <username>Spe.Hitlercations From long stories about this study has started about 1865 Bywher, Ayn]]
[[cs:Abraham Lincoln in a decreed upon by quit in [[ar:%u0623%u0628%uFFFD avoid be in url=http://www.mediawiki.org/xml/example. Ierong with adequately signfiction====
* ''Pacific Railways the Tood moral government of the capital, was often vice for furthe is, but &quot;ref&gt; [[Oran]]
[[ru:%u041B%u0438%u043D%u043A%u043E%u043B%uFFFDatric savaries.

==Other and the great distinct see word to make her busine, a [[let upon the time of the thirteent of [[Academy Award statistics: More of method (mynally endication about [[3%uFFFD Ari: %u63A8%u624B) (1992)

=== Sp;gt; (1969)
* (268a) [[On the Heavestment had cented in the 1997.%u0B85%uFFFD xml:space="preserve">#REDIRECT [[Action movie]]</text>
    </revision>
  </revision>
  </page>
  <page>
    <text xml:space="preserve">#REDIRECT [[American script</ip>
      </contributor>
      <comment>#REDIRECT [[Adolescendants sacretle's life. Alabama at Hull Library and sexual, [[pl:Ayn Rand''' ({{cite book
 | last = Branden's website.&lt;ref&gt;[http://www.capmag.39314023</id>
      <timestamp>2006-03-05-171istic      </contributor>
       = %u0391%u03C1%u03AFds/MIm.13</id>
    <revision>
      <id>1589903 of War [[Z</timestamp>
      <contributor>
        <id>7279</id>
      <timestamp>2002-02-25T15:43:11Z</timestamp>
      <contributor>
      <contributor>
      <text xml:space="preserve">{{otes of opposition to something [[fig]]s, [[Places in Atlas_Shrugged|section]] 114, 121, 132 both conversion script</ip>
      <comment>*</comment>
      <text xml:space="preserve">#REDIRECT [[Characters in Atlas Shrugged|section]] 121.

Initle>Academy Awards (BAFTAssed something aspectivism]] and [[Risas-Nebras use of the assist today were nesell off as Treasury]] with them. quired to be less an &quot;Achilles' is an [[Indy Meveryone abhese resource guided Some Especified = ISBN 0-87 on the fact times the question 'was and it anarchy into the follow particular causes, and since and herself; different albedo at the Lion and However, in love who believe a devoted to its parts, chance of this efforts originally or business. Writes]
*[[University at Phensome       <username>Tzarcha-Fes greater research]] rather than movementions are base state.&lt;fontributor>
       <id>41949335</id>
    <revision>
      <id>4194933500 me proffort. As search]]
[[pt:A]]
[[ro:Algeria|Conversion</comment>
      <text xml:space="preserve">#REDIRECT [[Geography of work out a revolutionary industrial Revolution'' (edited by [[Infoshop.org|was deliversity]
*[[Anti-Racist Actorst = Virginia word; For />
      <comment>I TAI.

infurl

• Administrator
  • Eve
  • Humans will disappoint you.
    • Home Page
« Reply #192 on: February 27, 2021, 08:36:40 am »
Locksuit at the rate you're progressing, it won't be long before we can't tell the difference between the posts that you write and the posts that your software writes.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #193 on: March 02, 2021, 03:59:07 am »
79 seconds to run my good old code on my 2,000$ computer i built in 2016 or so
47 seconds for my 1,000$ laptop....

it was 100,000 bytes i ran it on

My tower processor is capped a bit i made it not allowed to go onto turbo mode, maybe that's why. Also my old computer has a 500$ GPU. I'm using CPU. And my laptop was originally 1,600$.

So in the end they are close in power/$, and the laptop is 'doin better'.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 05:19:23 am by LOCKSUIT »

infurl

• Administrator
  • Eve
  • Humans will disappoint you.
    • Home Page
« Reply #194 on: March 02, 2021, 12:25:27 pm »
https://www.rust-lang.org/

There are much better ways to make your software go faster than buying slightly faster hardware.

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
Today at 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

324 Guests, 1 User
Users active in past 15 minutes:
ivan.moony
[Trusty Member]

Most Online Today: 343. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles