Iclone4 Problem, And SecondLife

• 22 Replies

claude2

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
  • are us machineries?
Iclone4 Problem, And SecondLife
« on: March 09, 2011, 11:22:05 pm »
Good morning all my friends De Aidreams, I like you all very much!
I am has the research of a good link of download, for Iclone4, because the link of the official site ' Reallusion ', does not work. If you made the download of Iclone4 yourlself, and that the installation is good for you, I says one thank you very much has you, of helped me for found the good link. It make me sad, not to can make, new creations, I like shared my video 3D with you, and it is sad that Iclone4, does not want installed. Then, perhaps that Vista, is no adapted with version 4, it is possible, but I keep hope. :-\

I have other worries, with SecondLife, program is very slow, and the symetrie, and the appearance come very slowly, I think that my Vista, does not fit, with the new sytèmes, it is very difficult with Vista, of finding a program really adapted, and I need of your help also, for this difficulty, Thank you very much has all!!

My Best regards Claude ;) :)
welcome to my world!
the doors we open and close each day decide the way we live....flora whittemore

It is a proverb, sent of my friend Rutanya Alda, actress. (Amityville2)

Data

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Overclocked // Undervolted
    • Datahopa - Share your thoughts ideas and creations
Re: Iclone4 Problem, And SecondLife
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 11:06:46 am »
Hello Claude2 my friend  :)

Here are two links to Download iClone4 trial version, they are both working for me and I hope they work for you.

http://file.reallusion.com/iclone.exe

http://www.download.com/3001-6677_4-10480303.html

Also could you please give the make and model of your Vista computer, I might be able to help if I knew more about your PC.

claude2

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
  • are us machineries?
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 02:17:15 am »
Dear DataHopa, Thank you!! Thank you! You are my genius!! I had a lot of bore with my connection, and also have reason of securities of my computer, grace has your kindness have all, I am going to be able continued, have make my creations, because it is my passion, I really like Iclone, it is a marvellous program, it is the most cool only program free. My friend you are a heart! Thank you very much. I come to join you more often now, than my bore is resolute. my friendships DataHopa. Claude ;) :)

Again big thank you for link!!! ;)
welcome to my world!

claude2

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
  • are us machineries?
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 12:20:58 am »
Dear DataHopa, Here is the identification, of my computer. I took 2 link, that you me given, I am going to be able to make the download of Iclone, Thanks a lot my friend. ;) :)
welcome to my world!

claude2

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
  • are us machineries?
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 04:31:37 pm »
Other from my computer
welcome to my world!

claude2

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
  • are us machineries?
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 04:42:26 pm »
One other one worries, for some months, updates is blocked, I must intervene towards microsoft, who does not assure update, since Windows7. Vista was left, by service, since 1 years. Resolution, it is the Update de SP2, only one, the monitoring of Updates are insured party by the Pack ice Sp2. I think that it causes big interferences on the installation of Iclone, and also secondlife. :tickedoff:
welcome to my world!

claude2

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
  • are us machineries?
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 04:51:23 pm »
One other one worries, the updater Hewlett, does not work of the same insurance, on Update HP, nowadays, I have an important quantity of Update, and they are huge, see example. :o
welcome to my world!

Data

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 05:39:08 pm »
I had a look at your computer specs Claude2, they look quite good, it should be able to run SL no problem, so that’s good  :)

Have seen plenty of computers get in the state yours is in, not running programs correctly and refusing to install others.

When I see a computer like that the only option really is to re-install Windows, Im sorry to have to say that but in the long run it’s going to be the best choice for you.

You should have some kind of restore disk that came with the computer, that should do it.

Back up your work first. 

And try to keep away from putting too many applications onto your computer, its true, the less you put in the better its going to run,

And remember, Anti Virus is one of the worst things for slowing down a computer, I strongly recommend only using one.

Plan B
Alternatively you could try to clean up your computer, but that can be tricky for most people and quite often it doesn’t actually work.

You could start with removing as many programs as you can from your computer, leaving you with just the essentials for your needs.

And look in “task manager” is there anything in there that is hogging memory or CPU.

Sorry I can’t help any more my friend, if you lived closer to me I would gladly have a look at it for you.

claude2

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
  • are us machineries?
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 08:03:13 pm »
Dear Friend, Thanks a lot for all your help, it is nice! Yes I would like to be your neighbour, in England, to show you bore them of my computer, that's true. the first point, I had a rather important slowing down it has 1 month it of this, and I made one re-formats total, of my computer, it automatically took back all installation of origin, has the new state. But, big surprise, when I put in connection my computer, my Update service, point out, that the guarantee of necessary Updates, are not any more guarantee, only one formulates for the stability of my computer, and the download of SP2 service Pack ice Vista, he continues the necessary guarantee of Updates. Microsoft, does not answer guarantees except the fabricating, then, I have make pages American of Hewlett Packard, I made the tchat, with a technician, and I had a lot of information, but the conditions of guarantee in the united states, for computers, are much more serious, that in the Europe. The technician, is in contact with me, by the tchat of the official site HP, I also made a distribution, with him, of computer towards computer, to have are help. I think that you are right, it is needed has new re-format, I think that I owe double of caution, on the stability of my computer. But Windows, afterwards one re-formats, throws, a distinguished Update, it can lasted during 2 weeks of Update. It is huge. But not only Windows, also, the Update de HP! Oh my! It is complicated to all that lol! Thanks a lot my friend DataHopa. Claude :-[ :-\ ;)
welcome to my world!

claude2

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
  • are us machineries?
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2011, 01:53:47 am »
Task Manager, really, numerous errors, 65 has 500 errors, of not stability. Errors are very variable, I noticed, that the antivirus, or, antispyware, takes a big energy, against memory, it causes high errors or, low errors!! I think that it is very difficult for vista of stabilizing the system. I am very bored to find a resolution. Here is the Task Manager. My best regards. Claude
welcome to my world!

claude2

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
  • are us machineries?
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2011, 02:05:48 am »
Here is another adjournment with AVG. The tuneUp cleans permanently errors, but has new, they are still there. I do not see from other resolution than re-format it :-\
welcome to my world!

Data

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2011, 12:24:46 pm »
Your computer is in a bit of a mess Claude, you have too much running in the background.

In my opinion AVG is now one of the worst and most bloated antivirus there is, it takes huge amounts of memory and can seriously peak the CPU, I simply wouldn’t use it and I tell all my customers the same thing, keep away from AVG. 

If I was you Claude I would remove everything except the most important programs from your PC, and I mean everything even your anti virus and anti spyware, get rid of it all and take the computer back to what its like after a clean install or as close as you can.

Then install Microsoft Security Essentials, I know I’ve said this before but I can honestly say it’s the best AntiVirus there is for NOT slowing down your PC.

Might be worth a try before you re-install windows. 

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

Good Luck My Friend  :)

DaveMorton

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
  • Safe, Reliable Insanity, Since 1961
    • Geek Cave Creations
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2011, 08:49:34 pm »
DH, with all due respect, I've been using the full, paid version of AVG for years now, and I've not had problem one with it. I'm currently running a "test scan", with all of the bells and whistles activated, and the scanning module is only taking 50MB of memory, and 22% of the CPU time. I haven't used the "free" version in a while, so it could be that it takes more memory/CPU cycles, but that would be (IMHO) seriously unethical, if they intentionally bloat the free version. I don't know, either way. But I'll give MSE a try on my laptop, and see what it's like. :)
Comforting the Disturbed, Disturbing the Comfortable
Chat with Morti!
LinkedIn Profile
CAPTCHA4us

Data

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2011, 11:33:53 am »
Fair enough GCC, we can only go by our experience and from what we pick up from the web here and there, if you google “AVG bloated” you will see that I’m not alone.

I used to be a big fan of AVG too and had it installed on all my customers computers, then about a year ago or something like that I noticed one of the up-dates started impacting quite badly on boot time and the PC’s did seem to slow down in operation.

I quite often get asked “can you speed my computer up?” removing AVG and installing MSE did actually help and my customers as a whole were happy.

Over time all antivirus seems to get more and more bloated as they add more features and definitions I think MSE has too and will probably carry on doing so but right now as its quite new the bloating is minimal.

Good luck with MSE on your laptop GCC  :)

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2011, 12:11:18 pm »
I used to use AVG for years, but after Data recommended MSE I thought I would give that a go.

So far I am very pleased.  It's also 64 bit which speeds things up.

To be honest I forgot it was even there.

I have found it is MUCH quicker than AVG at scanning for viruses.  An AVG 'quick' scan would take about half an hour I guess but with MSE it is over in around five minutes.   And I remember when I used to run a scan with AVG my PC would slow down.  This does not happen with MSE.

It's always worth taking a look at new devices.  I was very happy with AVG for years, but MSE has it beat IMHO.

Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 15, 2024, 08:14:02 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

253 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 320. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles