heres my concurrent design for my bot

• 6 Replies

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
heres my concurrent design for my bot
« on: September 09, 2019, 08:52:52 pm »
Ive got it simplified even more.

Its down to 3 things,   actuators, brain (if u include eye with brain),  and the power source.

The little ball eyes are supposed to spin very quickly at 5 hz, it does one pass of the vertical with a spinning occlude, and that way I get to get my vertical pixels over time instead of putting every gosh darn pixel for the whole camera there.

The power source here is a wind collector,   its like a solar panel,  so it has to make a large appearance in the bot,  but it makes it so much dorkier looking with it!!!   but I guess practicalities have to be taken into account,  but ill have to see what happens.   

Im getting my glue and sciscors soon, so im going to try and put together the wind collector.

Heres a more detailed schematic of it ->

Itll be amazing if it works :)   But if it doesn't back to the drawing board.
But its actually not that far-fetched,  its pretty much doing the same thing as a windmill that pumps an air battery instead of pumping water... so when it doesn't work ill be like "hmmmmm…"

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
Re: heres my concurrent design for my bot
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 09:20:03 pm »
if worse comes to worst we can always go for broke on the power system.

Im trying to guess how big the extractor has to be-   im not sure,  but ill get on with the prototype harvester asap.
I think ill go back to programming for a while,  need to wait for some money to get the craft supplies.

HS

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 12:43:49 am »
That looks really cool. Mechanical power instead of solar is less techy, but how is it going to work? I can't wait to see. I've paused working on AI and robots because school and stuff, but I'll chime in if I happen to get any ideas.

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 01:43:35 am »
That looks really cool. Mechanical power instead of solar is less techy, but how is it going to work? I can't wait to see. I've paused working on AI and robots because school and stuff, but I'll chime in if I happen to get any ideas.

Thanks for viewing my little thread.
school?!!??  I thought you were a mature man!  how old are you?  (im 38,  so I must be bloody immature for my age)  or are u just foolin' me?

Yes... mech computers...  this thing im putting here is a little psycho to go make isn't it.  like don't you want an Arduino or something?!?   Ur not going and starting your own apple company or something, goaty…  tsk tsk tsk

HS

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 02:32:37 am »
*college
Mature?  :2funny:

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 01:28:17 pm »
brain in 5 parts, and its highest difficulty code!!

itll play soccer, basketball, boxing, footy, house chors, sell drinks, be a guard dog, be a farm worker.

Its worth more money than the blood in my thigh...  but everything in my world is just disappearing, I don't know whats happening.

Ok. It came out to a bit more than that,  but this is really close.

Code
 //MEMORY SYSTEMS
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 //1)  language symbols  (guesture&movement and spoken&sfx.) -fell swoop the recognition system in a dumbo way.

//2)  rotationally invarient adjacent patch memory. (this has to learn only the front sides of things - but it
 //                                               should slice in as it rotates around something if u use a little concurrent memory.)

//3)   patch connector, tree id system.   - and this also stores the postures, of all the letters of its guesture memory.

//4)   language- fixed state predictor!  (so this is the big daddy, and its an overlapped combinationally invarient binary tree with substitution symbols.)
       //this is a huge load of large key virtual memory- this is where the brain could get larger.

//5)   state model, isnt really a memory, but it is so many fixed states.   
 //     they are actually code tho,  and they take measurements off the scene to activate.

void roomba_talks_gpu(ROSS& ross)    //we had to take a little diversion but now weve got a talking one.
{
 //REDY 2 GO!!! SOON!!!!
 //put all comments, then ill back it up.
 //but u should know it like the design on your hand.

//ACTUAL CODE FOR 3D->
    //get multipled vh sobel
    //get dynamic list from suppression
    //form photo keys of dynamic list
    //match history frame to now
    //triangulate over all camera offsets 1 rigid body at a time (but only do 1 body, and see if the sift keys give you the rest) -BUT FOV MUST BE CONSTANT.
    //get the zbuffer, train the sift descriptors - only on discovered area.   
    //form screen sift keys (very similar to the suppression for the corners) - that is the scale of the blur we are going to learn. 
    //match sift keys- and develop dense zbuffer.

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//TREE DISCOVERER 

//GET THE SCREEN GRAIN ANGLE -Average the vertices
    //REDUCE THE X STRETCH - REDUCE THE Y STRETCH.  and produce stretch, using the density of the lines. but xy separate.

//THEN U ROTATE IT BACK BY THESE ANGLES.
    //THEN YOU PUT THE ANGLES IN THE KEY.
    //then you near match the angles -  but how do i tell what point goes on what point?  - it should match up to it in nearest proximity to each point.
        //SO THE PATCH JUST HAS ANGLES- THEN YOU REPROJECT IT, (using the angle difference of the key coming into it.)
        //AND THEN U GET CLOSEST POINTS.

//THEN U HAVE TO INVENT ATTACHMENT TO ITSELF. AND SO IF IM ATTACHED TO SOMETHING ONE DELETES ITS SYMBOL AND THE OTHER ONE GETS IT.
    //BUT THATS ONLY WHATS LEARNING ON TOP OF THE ADJACENCY - SO I USE IT LIKE A SHARED DISTRIBUTION - AND ITS ON THIS DISTRIBUTION I SPREAD THE ID.
    //YOU ALSO CAN SYNCH WHAT IT LAST SAW TO THE NEW ANIMATION. (and that would require alot less memory cells.)

//THEN YOU GET THE ROTATION DIFFERENCE FROM 1 SUBJECT FRAME - AND THEN U KNOW WHAT THE JOINTS ARE.
//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//LEARN ITS LANGUAGE SYMBOLS!!
    //GET LIST OF LANGUAGE SYMBOLS-  Also, these are trees for the body language. (SO! that means i need the trees!!)
    //LANGUAGE SYSTEM -  first thing you do, is it has to form nice distant neighbours, to convert to its brain language.

//THIS IS THE EXPERT SYSTEM - COMPUTER VISION CONNECTION.
      //it needs to be able to detect all its states no???
      //THEN THE MOTIVE DETECTOR HAPPENS - AND ITS LOOKING AT HOW THE TREES ARE TOGETHER, 

//KEEP A HISTORY OF LANGUAGE SYMBOLS - A SCENE HISTORY- SO IT CAN PREDICT IN STEPS IN FRONT.

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//GET THE LANGUAGE SYMBOLS - AND ROUTE IT TO THE DETECTED MOTIVE
         //but does the whole scene cause the whole scene, i dont know--  its the machines mind, its like a virus, except not as hard to come up with.

//WHAT DATA DO U WANT TO SIMULATE???  - its not allowed to be the full flush activity. 
       // (you can watch him play himself on the computer- after hes gone through all the physics.)         

//THEN ITS JUST SIMULATION CRAP   

//get your jump increaser with the substitution.  (maybe people will like terrorcom, u dont know. because it definitely sounds a certain way.)
     //this happens to be pretty computational, because its only about as fast as its simulation speed, so it has to be very quick, because this
     //is more computational than simulating, if you want it to go quickly.   -THIS GIVES IT MORE ATTENTION SPAN FOR LANGUAGE, its possibly
     //                                                                     trading shit for manure, but we need to see does it make any difference?
 //simulation - pick best thing to say, and best way to move.
     //so its the minamax system,  and if the computer is constantly predicting the worst,   it can always steer its way out of it,
     //but it may be an issue,  but it might not be,  but it can control it to some degree, so just go and dont worry about it.

//so you build something aesthetic so you can get a more human view of what was happening, but the robot works with something even simpler.
   //its a super game!  after this im quitting programming.
}
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 09:29:56 pm by goaty »

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2019, 12:29:23 pm »
3 main segmentations,  actuators and power can just be one unit,  but in the brain segment, ive got a few distinct parts there too (because its the most complicated part oc),   and if this is to be miniaturizable they all need to be as small capacity as possible.   the worst bit is the language->motive memory,  where it could definitely use more cells, but I wont be able to.    but some of the other acronyms there are pretty tight less than 100 units or so.

Ive got some craft supplies, so im going to put the wind collector together,  and ill see if it works, I probably will leave it a day tho…

Don't worry we probably wont getting the evil cloud coming out of a 20mx10m factory shed, at 60hz repetition cycles, im quite positive gods should be able to sort me out before I get there.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 04:58:17 pm by goaty »

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
Today at 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

312 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 346. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles