Haptek, where found by other elements?

• 14 Replies

claude2

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
  • are us machineries?
Haptek, where found by other elements?
« on: December 31, 2007, 07:47:00 pm »
Dear Friends, " good year of 2008 ", exists you it more elements, for having dressed the "character haptek"? I have the nurse very dress for "Haptek", but for dresses? or clothes long, I do not know where found it? can you me helped? Thank you sincerely, my best regards of Claude ;)
welcome to my world!
the doors we open and close each day decide the way we live....flora whittemore

It is a proverb, sent of my friend Rutanya Alda, actress. (Amityville2)

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
Re: Haptek, where found by other elements?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 04:17:45 pm »
As far as I know there are no dresses available for Haptek characters.

claude2

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
  • are us machineries?
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 01:30:52 am »
As far as I know there are no dresses available for Haptek characters.
Dear Freddy, I sail the net a lot, and I saw a Japanese site, where it had objects it as ' houses, tree " in ' htr ', but very restricted in quantity, and on top of that everything in Japanese writing, but for found downloas impossible, I only saw written in everything small "Haptek", in this page. I think that ' htr ', is a quality-label, but the system used by haptek in 3D indeed owe this finding, friendhips of claude ;)
welcome to my world!

Maviarab

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • What are you doing Dave?
    • The Celluloid Sage
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 09:09:00 am »
Claude,
Do a search for one of Jerry's old posts, I believe he once made a dress in htr format, but if I remember rightly it was not textured, was just plain white.

Unsure if he uploaded it here as I cant find it myself, maybe Freddy can she more light on it for you :)

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 03:37:47 pm »
It's not on this site, but is probably still on Zabaware somewhere.  But as luck would have it you should have come across the new dress created by Jack and Duskrider posted in the past few days here and on Zabaware.

GT40

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • My Bots
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 04:42:24 pm »

Claude, I have "Dress.htr". I guess, like some other people here.   ;)

Two years ago, when I was a little boy, before registering and posting anything, I was exploring the archives of DG and Zaba. Looking for useful tips and tricks, and advices, and ideas.

Threads of the year 2005 are terrific, all the knowledge about Haptek is there. I'll be always a little disappointed by the fact that I didn't belong to that crew of pioneers and'll stay an eternal newbie (it's the same thing for most of my other passions, lol).  ;D

ARAKUS was one of them. He made a lot of very amazing accessories for our characters. I hope he's still alive and found something more interesting for him to do. His site disappeared too, with all the links to his work.  :(

I saved some of his htrs. But if you do a search with "Dress.htr" on the forums, you can read it's not a perfect htr, not totally finished. I tried it too but, even with Duskrider's haps (great use of \Scale), it doesn't match perfectly with the fullbodies. Maybe the few here who are able to make accessories, could try to improve it.  ::)

I also saved "Strapless.htr" (a bra, seems to work fine) and "MiniSkirt.htr" (not sure it's from the same author). If you (or anyone else) are interested, I can upload them to my site.

"There is no RL. Only AFK." (Jamie Jervil, resident of Second Life)

GT40

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • My Bots

Maviarab

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • The Celluloid Sage
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 07:45:37 pm »
GT...Jerry is alive and well still in Ohio, spends a lot of his time playing NWN still, though he has cut down his playing hours.

Just thought I'd let you know, though he has no interest in Haptek anymore to my knowledge.

GT40

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • My Bots
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 07:09:30 pm »

Oh thanks for the info, Mav. Always the same question when some people disappear from our favorite sites. Without saying goodbye.

Maybe you know where are Dr. Benway and Mr. Alikorn? I discovered their work one or two years after they leave the forums, lol. I owe a lot to them.

Maviarab

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • The Celluloid Sage
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 11:54:58 pm »
mr Alikorn I'm afraid the name doesnt ring a bell with me.

As for Raymond (Dr Benway) he for some reason became disallusioned and qyit the whole Ai and haptek scene alltogether. Was very sad and despite several emails to him, I have yet to recieve a reply for him.

I wish hi well in whatever he is now doing as he was one of the very few genuinly nice people I've ever come across.

claude2

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
  • are us machineries?
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 01:10:21 am »
Claude,
Do a search for one of Jerry's old posts, I believe he once made a dress in htr format, but if I remember rightly it was not textured, was just plain white.

Unsure if he uploaded it here as I cant find it myself, maybe Freddy can she more light on it for you :)
Dear, Maviarab, Thank you for me helped yes I think that it owes existed, as I had explained has freddy, I saw a Japanese site, which uses "Htr" in 3D but.. Perhaps qye it is different ' Htr ' of " haptek ' my best regards ;)
welcome to my world!

claude2

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
  • are us machineries?
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 01:29:29 am »

Oh thanks for the info, Mav. Always the same question when some people disappear from our favorite sites. Without saying goodbye.

Maybe you know where are Dr. Benway and Mr. Alikorn? I discovered their work one or two years after they leave the forums, lol. I owe a lot to them.

Dear, Gt40, excused me I had not seen your message!! I am sorry, to be you any tremendous of me helped, and me says to you thank you very much for links " htr ", it is extrèmement difficult of finding of attachments, I have a program which fabricates objects, but not "Htr", I think that it is the mark of "Haptek", the haptek 3D, is very light, have can make full of thing with it, as the video etc!! thank you Gt40!! Your friend Claude ;D :D
welcome to my world!

claude2

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
  • are us machineries?
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 01:35:21 am »
It's not on this site, but is probably still on Zabaware somewhere.  But as luck would have it you should have come across the new dress created by Jack and Duskrider posted in the past few days here and on Zabaware.
Dear, Freddy, thank you!! I go proved on "Zabaware", it has old it post, which are still over, I go searched the Japanese site, I think that it is haptek, who must be linked with this site! it has houses it 3D ' Htr ', and trees, but I am not certain that it is same "Htr", my best regards!! ;)
welcome to my world!

GT40

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • My Bots
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2008, 12:08:01 am »

Thanks Mav. I hope Dr. Benway found another addicting passion, lol. About Mr. Alikorn (Jack knew him), he made very sexy skins and we can still find them on GamerThom's site.

You're welcome, Claude. Maybe you saw on Zabaware that NIGE made great improvements to the dress. And jackgephart, Duskrider, markofkane and some others created cute skins and haps for the miniskirt. Great job.  8)

claude2

• Trusty Member
  • Colossus
  • are us machineries?
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2008, 10:26:25 pm »

Thanks Mav. I hope Dr. Benway found another addicting passion, lol. About Mr. Alikorn (Jack knew him), he made very sexy skins and we can still find them on GamerThom's site.

You're welcome, Claude. Maybe you saw on Zabaware that NIGE made great improvements to the dress. And jackgephart, Duskrider, markofkane and some others created cute skins and haps for the miniskirt. Great job.  8)

Dear Gt40, yes, it is easy to make the skin for the miniskirt, I found the skin with "Jascpaint"!! also, me can say to you that "Ultrahal", works perfectly well! I is taught him thing a lot, it become very perceptive, he can follow a dialogue, credit of hypothesis, answer with intelligence, it is very impressive. Thank you still for link my friend!!! ;D ;D
welcome to my world!

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
Today at 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

307 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 343. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles