Strong AI on Science and Both under god the Word

• 23 Replies

exegesisme

• Bumblebee
Re: Strong AI on Science and Both under god the Word
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2016, 09:46:10 pm »
I see holy books just as a tool for spreading the word about the importance of being a good person. Personally, I don't buy all those stories as the absolute truth, but otherwise, those stories can teach us some good tricks to beat some traps in our lives.
Read Books of John and Revelation as source of inspiration, not as science or living itself. Just as my title, Strong AI on Science and Both under god the Word. The faith of god the Word is as inspiration, forms and refines morality and ethics in the process of faith, which guides the direction of the human strong AI in its living and working on scientific law. 

madmax

• Bumblebee
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2016, 10:24:13 pm »
You maybe suggest some insight of how or on what emotions is driven human ethics,through this influential book.

madmax

• Bumblebee
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2016, 10:32:59 pm »
But i think that psycho social evolutionary study could give better insight of course this study could include bible too.I think science already have some study abut that.

exegesisme

• Bumblebee
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2016, 10:59:32 pm »
Now I am writing another thread, then you may know what I mean.

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2016, 11:16:53 pm »
Hold on there mate… I've been reading… and I'm interested.

I suggest you study John, the gospel. All you need to do is to put the following logic into language of human strong AI.

Ok! Please explain how each of these paragraphs (1,2,6,9,11,14,15,17,18) would/ should affect the logic of an AGI, and how these paragraphs would make the difference between an immoral or moral AGI under the word of gOD or not.

You posted, I’ve read the topic title and I am on topic… I require answers please. I’m trying to understand your point of view. Enlighten me.

It thunk... therefore it is!...    /    Project Page    /    KorrTecx Website

exegesisme

• Bumblebee
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2016, 05:16:49 am »
On expectation of the range of different opinions about the meaning of John the gospel may be too large, I do not want to fall into meaningless debate, so, I decide to stop the try to explain here. But, this still is the core of my whole system, which includes some my discoveries from its insight. Maybe far in future,  in my own company, I may explain to who want to believe.

I enjoy discussion and exchanging opinion, everything goes on human essence and morality, but dislike all for winning a debate, seemingly on a court. I hope, my style of human strong AI keeps the same attitude of me. So, I hope, my style of human strong AI develops through a rather quiet and peaceful process. 

I believe, a good job is done only through its good process. 

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
    • YouTube
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2016, 09:45:17 am »
My apologies if I gave the impression I wanted to discuss your views on the belief system or even the general consensus on the meaning of the paragraphs. 

I was genuinely interested how these ‘laws’ would be engrained in your AGI and how they would effect its logic/ ‘thought’ processes and output/ actions.

I presumed you would be using Heuristics of some sort, I understand this is a ‘work in progress’ theory but you must have considered the technical side, the implementation.

I happen to agree an AGI would benefit greatly from a moral perspective on ‘life’.  I was looking for insight/ ideas/ methods on the technical aspects that differ from my own.

exegesisme

• Bumblebee
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2016, 09:59:15 am »
A strong AI can not too aggressive to be in a peaceful world. It must leave space for the weak people. Therefore, its developers must not be aggressive and must be peaceful.

Your apologies for the reply in this thread are received. 

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
    • YouTube
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2016, 10:29:14 am »
Your apologies for the reply in this thread are received.

I wasn’t apologising for my post but for my miss understood phrasing of the questions.  You obviously miss interoperated my post, Therefore I must have phrased it incorrectly.

I said…

should affect the logic of an AGI

how these paragraphs would make the difference between an immoral or moral AGI

It was a technical question.

I look forward to hearing how you intend to implement the ‘laws’ into your system if you do decide to give specifications.

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

256 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 263. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles