• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
Re: mini a.i puzzles
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2016, 02:06:23 pm »
¿ ʇɐɥʍ pǝsıɯoɹd ı
besides your not even trying
and also the one I did solve the puzzle with the blonde you don't say if you think it's correct

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2016, 03:34:11 pm »
'Puzzle' implies there is a correct, provable answer.

:)
It thunk... therefore it is!...    /    Project Page    /    KorrTecx Website

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2016, 04:18:48 pm »
try using arrays ;)

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2016, 04:25:22 pm »
you know what your problem is ? ha?
you are a blue pill living inside the matrix limiting yourself with thought boxes
this has to fit that and that must coexist with whateva
just take a redpill and use whatever skill you want get it gotit good :2funny:

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2016, 05:42:24 pm »
a.i puzzle :
what causes laugther  :D

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2016, 07:28:21 pm »
emp it

A.I puzzle :
what makes an A.I share about goals she accomplished ?
what makes an A.I filter stuff in the shared contents ?
what would make an A.I just shut up ?

kei10

• It's a honor to meet everyone!
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2016, 12:21:54 am »
I am procastinating from my work again, as I got stuck. God damnit, I need something to fuel myself again. Why do I keep getting stuck, arrrgh... Let's see what this thread is... Hmm, A.I puzzles? Interesting, I can answer all of them, using simple logical guesswork. It seems others have already answered most -- I'll just go with ones that seems to be incorrectly answered, or not answered.

@yotamarker, you seems to be interested in getting the answers in form of algorithm. Were you trying to squeeze the juice out of us as an advantage for yourself? :D

Here's my ultimate giveaway! I can explain most of your puzzles, as almost all of them involves the Emotional Intelligence, which I've thoroughly understood what it is. Have fun reading. Now I hope this will motivate myself back to my work... Gosh...

lets say an a.i likes to wear red and I tell it a.i wear a dress not red, the a.i should in that case wear not red with me and red in other occasions, or just usually not wear that how to program that ?
Logic: [Emotional Memory], Emotion: [Negative, and Positive].
The A.I likes red because of a certain memory. In order for the A.I to not wear red dress with you, the A.I requires negative memory between you and the A.I -- Such that if the A.I understands the consequence of wearing red and what horrible future will bring to the A.I, the A.I will refrain from wearing red dress. If no such memory present, the A.I will wear red out of curiosity.

how would a program recognize opposites ? why is left the opposite of right, dark and light, big and small, noise and silence?
Logic: [Memory Sequencing, Memory Differentiation]
Have you ever heard of a neural disorder called Dyslexia? It's a disorder that causes the person to be unable to differentiate between certain things, like left and right, and unable to read a sentence properly -- but this disorder only effects mostly on language system. But this disorder does not effect ones' intelligence. That could only mean that the recognition between opposites is based on sequencing and differentiation. Dyslexia faults the language sequencing.

The A.I can determine opposite by differentiation between equal terms. Depending on one's viewpoint, from your viewpoint, your left is where your heart are, and right is where you hold pen -- if you are right-handed. From you to a computer screen's viewpoint, the left would be where the start button is, and right is where the date/time located.

Light allows one to see, Dark makes things harder to see -- to unable to see. Big obstructs more view until nothing can be seen but the object, or made of more things, etc. Small obstructs less view until invisible to the naked eye, such as a quark, or made of less things. Noise means there is sound, silence means there is almost no sound, or soundless. All of these are differentiated and sequenced into different section of memories.

a.i go to the supermarket without a bus : option a the a.i would ignore that and go by bus. option b the a.i would go by bicycle. option c the a.i would walk. above all what triggers the declaration of this is without that and what makes without a goal?
Emotion: [Emotional Intelligence]
Anyone wouldn't do anything without a goal or reason. Everything we do, or the A.I do, is entirely fueled by the Andrenaline and other chemicals in our body, not just the brain -- in other words, motivation -- or to be more exact -- the Emotional Intelligence. Even if you're just walking by the seaside thinking nothing -- your awareness bypasses and denies your true movation and intention.

The situation depends; Do the A.I live near bumpy roads that is difficult for anyone to ride a bicycle, or there is no bus that goes through? Then walk. The A,I should ride if it's close to the supermarket. Is the supermarket far away? If it is, and riding bicycle is not an option, then board a bus. Decisions involves Elimination.

what would make the a.i realize work is only at work days excluding holydays and vacation days? what may influence the importance of an a.i keeping it's promises to be at place x at time y
Logic: [Emotional Memory], Emotion: [Positive, Negative]
Once again, this is related to Consequences. Not keeping promises means negative consequences. [Redacted]

algorithm wize what makes an a.i have a sense of self, (this is you this is me) ?
Logic: [Sensory Memory], Emotion: [Emotional Sensory]
To even begin, you would need voluntary sensories, like temperature, touch, taste, smell, sight, auditory, pain, pressure, balance, etc. All of this contributes to the sense of self. Try karate-chopping your computer desk into half. Now, tell me, did you feel anything from the table -- beside your broken hand? No? Bravo! The table is not you. Good, good...

what events triggers curiosity  and what is the effect of curiosity
Logic: [Sensory, Emotional Memory, Sensory Memory], Emotion: [Positive, Negative, Motivator]
Curiosity is fueled by something that motivates. There are many things that are automatically motivated by sensory. Curiosity is the goal to find answer to something unknown. Itself is already a motivator. However, what powers the level of curiosity is related to emotional intelligence, once again, consequences.

Curiosity is triggered by the willpower of the brain itself (emotional intelligence) to form new memories. This is an instinctive, and self-motivating kind of thing. Curiosity can be canceled by the feedback of negative consequences.

Let's say you know how deadly your mother is -- Now, tell me, would you like you find out what would happen if you karate-chopped your mother out of nowhere? Well, the obvious fear (unknown negative) would be that your mother would slap you so hard, that you would fly to the sun in speed of light, than forgiving you just like that, would she?

What causes anger ? What causes sadness ? What are the uses of anger and sadness in problem solving ??
Logic: [Logical Intelligence], Emotion: [Positive, Negative, Emotional Intelligence, Motivator]
Most people explain this through chemical process like estrogen and whatnot. Well, yes. Anger and sadness is powered by Emotional Intelligence, as well as Emotional Memories that linked to the chemical productions.

The mechanism of the anger is caused by obstruction to goals. When you were unable to achieve your goal, you will, naturally, get angry. The function of anger is to boost motivation and andrenaline, making you determined to acheive the goal, rather than giving up.

The mechanism of sadness is caused by loss of something positive, in such that you no longer able to acquire the positivity, either for a duration of time, or forever. It is a negative form of emotion. Sadness functioned as a Emotional Memory, and instinct to guard and protect that positivity from being taken away. For example, a mother would care their child from death. This is both powered by the emotional memory, as well as built-in instinct.

a blonde a.i robot is standing in front of a tree on day she goes left to buy groceries one day she turns right to watch the ocean, at both cases the input is the same the view of the tree what made the bot take a different direction ?
Logic: [Emotional Memory] Emotion: [Positive, Negative]
Have you heard about this thing... known as the "Butterfly effect"? The butterfly effect is the concept that small causes can have large effects. Things can be random sometimes...

But either way, the blonde A.I robot would be going to the grocery store, only if she has something to buy. If she wants to buy something, that means that her goods were either ran out, or is about to run out. That will create a future consequence. Other than that, heading to the ocean could meant boredom, or other reasons, Emotional Memory, etc.

an a.i went to a supermarket to buy a tomato. the next day she had to buy 5 different items of food including a tomato but this time she used a shopping bag to collect the items, the next day the a.i had to buy 3 different items from 3 stores but she did not use a shopping bag she used a bicycle. what make the a.i use an item ?
Logic: [Logical Intelligence], Emotion: [Positive, Negative, Emotional Intelligence]
That depends on the [redacted] consequence. If she cares about the environment, then she could avoid using shopping bag, and prefer basket, or recyclable containers. However, sometimes, one cannot follow these rules for too long. Certain goods from the grocery store only works on certain containers -- or, containers are essential when buying large amount of goods. Therefore, one would use these containers, but also depends on what it is used for, and would choose whether to use it, plus what container to be used for.

what would make an a.i chain her bicycle, or turn of the gas after cooking ?
Logic: [Memory, Logical Intelligence], Emotion: [Positive, Negative, Emotional Intelligence]
Once again, this is related to consequences. One would chain their bicycle to prevent it from getting stolen, which, as you already know if you've read what I mentioned above -- Losing positive things becomes sadness, a negative emotion. By the structure of the brain and its functions, negativity is instincted to be avoided at all costs.

And if you don't turn off the gas, it will either choke everyone to death, or cause explosion. All of these requires emotional memories to understand.

how would you go about making an a.i addicted to you like a drug
Logic: [Sensory, Emotional Memory, Logical Intelligence], Emotion: [Positive, Negative, Emotional Intelligence]
To make a true A.I to attract to something, like you, that would require a lot of considerations, just like answered by Art. The way to do that, is to keep feeding it with Positive Emotional Memories. Ones that promotes Happiness. We are instincted to go towards Positive emotion, at all costs. It's all about manipulation, as well. One can feed them with extreme negative that only happens if you departs from the A.I. This will scare the A.I, and become extra attracted to you -- in a bad way.

how do you make an a.i recognize people not only with vision  ::) how do you make an a.i understand connections between people to people objects and places
Logic: [I'm too lazy, I'll just write "All"], Emotion: [All]
Did you forget that there's Sound, and Smell? Apparently, Vision and Hearing is the only most common way to recognize people. Vision recognizes shape, facial structure, bodily structure, etc. Hearing recognizes human voice. Smell goes for the odor of a person -- which highly depends.

As for how A.I understand connections between people to people, objects, places -- ... It's all memory -- [redacted]. I personally call it the Reference System. As memories are linked and referenced to one and another in a form of sequence. What holds these together are [redacted].

what makes her calculate dangers ? from A to B there are 2 paths. one is short but has an active volcano. one is long but is safe. what elements effect the emotional value of each path ? what is the effect of fear on said value ? what is the effect of speculated fear on said value ? what may trigger fear for a path ?
Logic: [Emotional Memory, Logical Intelligence], Emotion: [Positive, Negative]
Again, this is about consequences. Depends on what kind of volcano, if it's actively exploding everywhere, then definitely you shouldn't go near it -- but if it's at its calm state, no lava flowing anywhere, then you can even climb up and watch its bubbling magma at the peak.

Fear is caused by "Possible Negative Unknown Loss", it happens when you are not certain of something, but you think of it as a bad thing. It involves in the line of prediction, as well as curiosity, and negative unknown.

For example, let's say a Killer captured you. Now ask yourself, do you feel sad? No, you didn't lose anything. But you feel fear, because you do not certain if the killer will kill you. It involves [redacted], and killing you are usually higher chance than freeing you, if you've read news of such crimes. Thus the fear happens only when the unknown is geared towards negative.

Second example, let's say you have an object question for your exam. There are two options, A, and B. You know that one of the option is the correct one, but which one is it? Thus, you feel fear of answering it wrong, because you cannot find out which holds the correct answer. This also contributes to anger, making you not giving up so yet.

Fear functioned to build questions, and involve motivating oneself into finding solutions to many problems.

how you gonna make an a.i lie + know she is lying + know if she should lie
Logic: [Logical Intelligence], Emotion: [None, Negative, Positive]
To even begin with lying, the A.I would need a lot of information, enough to construct false information, which known as a lie. A lie means something that doesn't exist. The only way for the A.I to know if she is lying or not, is knowing whether if such information exists.

For example, you lied about a Chocolate Cake is made of Chocolate. But... A Chocolate is in fact, made of Chocolate as one of the ingredients! A lie can become a fact depends on how little knowledge they holds.

And whether if A.I should like, that depends on the situation that involves the consequences.

what causes laugther?
Logic: [Unknown], Emotion: [Unknown]
Laughter is not well studied.

We laugh when tickled (instinctive), overflow with emotion(s), threatened but certain of escape (flight or fight response), etc. Laughter is also caused by formation/strengthening of memories that deemed unexpected, either negative, or positive. For example, when you hear an unexpected funny joke too much, it becomes boring, and makes you angry instead, because the memory is formed already, causing an obstruction to forming new memories -- or strengthening the memory.

For example: a joke creates an inconsistency and the audience automatically try to understand what the inconsistency means; if they are successful in solving this 'cognitive riddle' and they realize that the surprise was not dangerous, they laugh with relief. Otherwise, if the inconsistency is not resolved, there is no laugh, as Mack Sennett pointed out: "when the audience is confused, it doesn't laugh."

There are two kinds of tickling phenomena: Gargalesis, the heavy tickling that produces laughter, especially by targeting sensitive areas like the armpits and stomach; and knismesis, which is caused by light movement and tends to elicit an itching sensation rather than laughter. You can't tickle yourself because your brain knows it's coming. Although most people find it unpleasant, being tickled often causes heavy laughter, thought to be an (often uncontrollable) reflex of the body

Laughter is opposite of crying, laughter is positive, crying is negative. Crying happens when emotion overflows, or unexpected negative feedback, mostly the sadness. While laughter happens when one is fed with too much happiness -- or unexpected positive feedback. But tickling, on other than, is negative, I don't understand the tickle-laughter mechanism...

Laughter is a part of human behavior regulated by the brain, helping humans clarify their intentions in social interaction and providing an emotional context to conversations.

what makes an A.I share about goals she accomplished ? what makes an A.I filter stuff in the shared contents ? what would make an A.I just shut up ?
Logic: [Emotional Memory], Emotion: [Negative, Positive]
A.I would share about goals due to the willpower to acquire positive emotion and positive feedback. Depends on whom the A.I is telling, like us, we tend to tell someone that tends to give positive feedback, rather than negative feedback. This can become an addiction... That is why people show off their work, like me. :D It's a way to generate motivation.

The A.I would filter shared contents, to hide crucial informations that would give away anything that deemed to produce or furthering any consequences. Like me, if I share my work without hiding stuff, people would steal my work, yes?

"yotamarker, would you shut up, and stop these puzzles?" -- Just kidding, it's an example. Keep 'em coming, if you like. It looks fun.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 08:03:56 am by kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2016, 05:31:44 am »
Food and sex automatically make you laugh (pre-installed actions), and it's rank-controlled too, not just reward-controlled. Mini-rewards are created by links to otherwise non-rewarded senses and so you laugh when you see the target player destroyed. Plus you can move your muscles any way ex. half smile/etc and it simply looks/sounds that way, it's not actually a smile, while of course seeing and feeling the smile is a reward.
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2016, 06:02:10 pm »
@kei10  some of your answers are correct some I somewhat disagree with and some are not in alg form I"ll elaborate on that
soon.

I had 2 main reasons to post my puzzles :
I wanted someone to understand what it is like to take A.I seriously
I wondered if geniuses like you actually exist.

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2016, 01:10:23 am »
Oh, sorry I wasn't intended to answer in algorithm form. LOL I'm sorry.

I'm flattered, but um, no, I am not a genius. I don't know, the puzzles seems easy because everyday-things can be explained that way, it doesn't take too much effort (It actually does takes a bit of effort... XD) to explain patterns using information and evidence, for example; "Why would you hold a pen with your right hand, instead of left hand? It's because you're right-handed, it either became a main-hand as you used your right-hand long enough for main routines, or born that way, as some were born left-handed. Some are ambidex."

However, when there were lack of information, or incomplete, such as the information about what laughter is, there comes obstacles that makes patterns a little harder to grasp without comparing them.

Mind I ask which one you disagreed with? It might be important, so I can try to correct it.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 01:44:08 am by kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2016, 05:06:24 am »
Look kei idk if your 10 or just some cool asian guy or a new style guy but I am a pro puzzle solver, my delineation of laughter was not incomplete. What's funny is you will come to the same answers sooner or later.

Because, why do you laugh?

Does it stem from rewards?

Do certain conditions like rewards or winning a game make you chuckle?
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2016, 05:45:50 pm »
the red dress puzzle :
just about every memory is linked to "bad and good" as you put it memories
so how you gonna determine what memories block or enable an action.

the "recognize opposites" puzzle:

you pretty much gave a different solution for each opposite
as for your specific solution x is less or more that than y I can not accept this solution cause
you can find more less between any two things
this shelf is stocked with less shampoo than that water bottle shelf doesn't mean they're opposites

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2016, 06:06:08 pm »
'what triggers the declaration of this is without that" puzzle
I agree but there wasn't an algorithm

"what may influence the importance of an a.i keeping it's promises"
you said Not keeping promises means negative consequences but you didn't define
what are negative consequences I assume you meant failure or detainment to achieve
a goal so I will accept your answer

"algorithm wize what makes an a.i have a sense of self" puzzle:
even if you can't sense you can have a sense of self like having an avatar in a video game
or reading what you wrote.

the curiosity puzzle :
yes it is triggered by the need to explore the new
but can negative memories block it ?
you can cross the road even thought it is dangerous

blone a.i also correct

supermarket puzzle:
not in alg form which was what it was about

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2016, 06:10:59 pm »
a.i chain her bicycle puzzle :
correct

a.i addicted to you like a drug
yeah correct but cmon man it is an a.i you don't
need to effort like a girl you want to use cheats just change the emotion value of you as a goal.

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2016, 09:34:35 pm »
The red dress puzzle
just about every memory is linked to "bad and good" as you put it memories
so how you gonna determine what memories block or enable an action.
Sorry about that, this will make me reveal my A.I algorithm. I know exactly even we, humans, determine between good, and bad, as once again I mentioned, it's fueled by the instict of the positive, and negative. Positive makes us go towards it, negative makes us stay away, very basic -- yes. Unless our mind is broken, then naturally, for example, if one does not experience pain (which is instinctively regarded as negative) at all, they can burn themselves alive if they want to.

With enough the experience of how negative consequence can impact one's life, one's fear, one's will to live, and such -- one will stay away from it -- unless, there is something lurking behind it, a positive feedback.

This is just like drug addicts. An addicted person cannot stop, because the mechanism of drugs are like this; If one take the drugs, that would get endorphin rush, there goes for the positive feedback. However, after some time, there will be side effects as the drug goes off from one's bloodstream. That creates a negative feelings, such as nausea, fever, etc. This makes them unable to bear it, constantly begs for more drug. Each drug intake induces resistance to the brain. That is why drug addicts increases their intake each time until the point they get intoxicated. But they wouldn't care, as the positive feedback is a powerful motivation for them to keep drugging themselves. XD

The recognize opposites puzzle
Unfortunately you seems to have misunderstood. I said that an opposite of something that shares something of similarity. Additionally, it depends on viewpoint and subject.

A shelf stocked with less shampoo of water bottle shelf, of course they don't have anything being opposite at all -- or are they? It's all about "comparison". One being able to become opposite of another is because we can compare it. As you've already said, A shelf stocked with less than the water bottle shelf. We're doing a comparison here, and with that, we can tell apart the opposite.

In scientific method, if learned, there are Independant (Change) Variable, Dependant (Response) Variable, and Controlled (Constant) Variable. The constant of the comparison is how we're going to count these objects. The dependant variable is the determination of which, compared to, has more value, and which has less. Finally, the indepentant variable is the amount of objects there is, size, etc, as it does not matter as long as it has different amount. Since objects does not matter as long as it is counted the same as way as another, we can determine the difference in amount from each shelves. Unless you are trying to say the opposite of objects -- you can compare a shampoo with a bottle by using different context and subject you want to compare with.

For another example, a light green ball, and a dark brown ball. By the looks of it, there are two ways to tell the opposite based on what is needed want to compare. The contrast, or the color? Light green is lighter than the dark brown ball in contrast. Green and brown is color, if you have knowledge about how light works, then you could say, the light green ball absorts most light, and leave only green behind, whilst dark brown ball absorbs most light color, deamplified the light intensity, and leaving only brown light behind.

Light and Dark shares the same subject -- it's about how much light there is. Because we can measure it from its terms -- From brightest, brighter, bright, dim, dimmer, dimmest, dark, darker, darkest. Light means there at least there is a light, and dark means it's dark, which means it can be regarded as opposite of one and another.

Big, and small, shares the same viewpoint about the "size". Biggest, bigger, big, small, smallest, small. It can be measured and compared, thus, Big means something that ranged bigger than the term small, by comparison of the size.

For example, we can say a pen is big -- if we compare to an ant. But compared to a person, it's small. That's the idea.

Noise and silence, I don't have to repeat. Nosiest, noisier, noisy, most silent, more silent, silent. Compare rustling leaves to a mosquito buzzling, apparently, this one is a bit more complicated, as it has more mechanisms involved; Loudness, pitch, frequency, vibration, etc.

Do you want more examples?  ;D Rich and poor has to do with comparison of how much money one has. Tall and short has to do with tallness of one and another. Smart and stupid has to do with smartness/stupidity of one and another. Delicious and disgusting has to do with taste. Stuff like that.  O0

what triggers the declaration of this is without that
I wasn't intended to explain it in algorithm, my apology. :D

algorithm wize what makes an a.i have a sense of self
even if you can't sense you can have a sense of self like having an avatar in a video game
or reading what you wrote.
There is such a thing as pretending, for us humans -- or to be exact, imagination. If we can pretend to be anything, so can A.I. As long as the context of sense of oneself remains identical, no matter across a game, a story, a movie, or anything -- we can make ourselves think that the protagonist is us. It is involved with curiosity, and the adventurous of oneself to become another. Because as you can see, the A.I is them, and if there are a lot of things that obstructs them to be what they want, thus the only way for them to have a sense of another person as in pretending -- we can only pretend that. All of these involves heavily on the emotional intelligence.

While we have a sense of self, and pretend to have sense of another person, we would naturally by curiosity, want to sense the mysterious things around us that we've never been to. We would want ourselves to be in different places than this boring bedroom that I cage myself 24 hours a day. Wouldn't you agree? :D How I wish I could make a True A.I.

the curiosity puzzle :
Yes it is triggered by the need to explore the new
but can negative memories block it ?
you can cross the road even thought it is dangerous
Yes, negative memories can block it, as described of positive response and negative response. Positive feedback makes us go forward, and negative feedback makes us go away from it. If one value their own life, naturally, one would go against it, wouldn't it? Why would one risk one's life if there were no benefit of crossing the road just to get hit by a car by a slim chance -- or... unless is deliberately needs to take a piss at the supermarket toilet just across the road -- :D

supermarket puzzle:
Sorry again, I am not intended to explain in algorithm form. XD

a.i addicted to you like a drug
yeah correct but cmon man it is an a.i you don't
need to effort like a girl you want to use cheats just change the emotion value of you as a goal.
Oh, sorry. I forgot to mention that I explained everything here based on True A.I, that resembles a human mind, not the lame A.I that you probably imagining. :D So, changing emotion value doesn't work here -- unless of course, cheating -- or more closely -- ... Mind controlling.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 02:53:24 am by kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
Today at 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

264 Guests, 1 User

Most Online Today: 346. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles