mini a.i puzzles

• 338 Replies

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
Re: mini a.i puzzles
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2016, 09:46:50 pm »
I passed all of those, as for the all memories are linked to bads and goods, actually they aren't, the bar threshold is either filled up or low on juice i.e. bad or good, see, the red dress matches to say the girl to find or looks good or matches to bad if see red in the room, but only if first notified of if-see the color or girl wearing it (notified of such=this was matched) and so when the girl matches memory it will also match the first raised match enough to receive bad/good if find the hat say~

You can change your focal point without moving your eyes to have different things end up matching in memory, they will match only either one.

I explain compare - logic gate becomes either +/-.

As for compare size little pen to ant or giant it makes you get two hand point actions and the one done is to the "reaalllly small" one than the "really small one" but this context changes if now see building and mouse instead of mouse and ant.

As for if they are poor or made by human - it matches memory and linked to the match is the words poor/intelligence~
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

kei10

• It's a honor to meet everyone!
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2016, 09:59:22 pm »
That is correct about the first matching memory, but it is incomplete. Even though if you received the color and matches the very first focal memory, you, or anyone, would naturally have a bit of consideration before which color to wear. Color, is not a funny thing when it comes into clothing. Certain countries ban certain colors. Certain colors are hated by some, and ultimately depends on experience and personality of the wearer -- and the observers out there lurking around, as it would heavily impact the situation, emotion, thought, and such. Would you wear black on a extremely hot day despite black is being your favorite color, regardless? How about... Transparent clothing, if you love transparency so much, for whatever reason? One situation effects one and another.

When all of that comes in mind, it heavily involves memory that links to between the bad, and the good, thus, here I am proving you wrong, my dear friend.

Indeed we can change our focal point without moving our eyes, but I don't think there's anything to related with memories of whatever you're trying to throw at. It's part of the eye mechanism.
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2016, 10:10:58 pm »
Your starting to sound more correct! Now your getting it all I've been seeing!

Yes, people in red beat you up, wearing black on a hot day will spawn murders to blow your head off from above. When it matches in the KNN assorted memory tree, it will match, but it WON'T if people never beat you up in red 22 times. And you only say "bingo, I found the girl in red" if you were first told to look for it (which obviously matched the sound memory red linking to the color-only) and so then when you see the red dress - it matches to the highlighted memory since it is alreadddyyy partially matched ta. Then you say YA!/NOO! when it matches now.

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2016, 10:35:25 pm »
I'm not sure what you're exactly blabbing about. Either way, sounds like you don't know that emotions can be linked with memories without getting beaten up in red 22 times.

Either way, why don't you show us your "I passed all of those" puzzles answers? That would be very interesting... very, very interesting... Hm, yes, I wonder if you really did?  :D
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2016, 10:58:04 pm »
My brain has been trained to now say no to such a long task of finding and answering them all for you to toss in the air after.

There is no feelings, emotions, or uniqueness, only positive and negative. Face recog. is a reward to save glance actions. All faces are +/-. And we link a sentence to each face like Huhhh! or Noooo! or Runnn! or "ahem" or kinky grin wink.

Beaten up -OR- ""emotions""" makes sure only U will have a parinoia to seeing the color red, only u, r demented in ur lil mind~

On the brights side, the oposit of this is loving gravity. Or the cue that you won a game!

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2016, 12:33:36 am »
My brain has been trained to now say no to such a long task of finding and answering them all for you to toss in the air after.
Very well trained, indeed! Kudos for you, my friend! :D -- Just kidding, fine. XDD

So, I was a bit late to point out -- Here comes the quote attacks!

As for compare size little pen to ant or giant it makes you get two hand point actions and the one done is to the "reaalllly small" one than the "really small one" but this context changes if now see building and mouse instead of mouse and ant.
Unfortunately, the context does not change. The comparison between a pen with an ant, can be said as "really small" to a "reeeaaaalllyyy small". So were the comparison between a building and a mouse, or a sun to an atom -- the word "big", and "small", is an estimation.

Did you learn English? I am now admit that I am suck at it, but still... The word "Biggest" means it's the biggest, nothing can be bigger than it is. The word "Bigger" means something that is bigger, but not the biggest compared.

However... The word "big" does not work by itself, because it is an unknown/uncertain value, it does not contain a certain measurement. It requires an opposite meaning -- a competitor, and that is the word "small", which holds the definition of smaller than big.

Since the word "big" and the word "small" have an uncertain value, and by its already-made definition; The "big" can be applied to anything that matches the size of anything that has to be bigger than anything measured lower -- in other words, the "small" thing.

But how about the same size? well, "same size". That is why there's such a thing as happiest, happier, happy, sad, sadder, and saddest, as to compare the joy of oneself. Most words were made so to easily grasp what we're trying to compare -- the size of object, or the happiness.

And thus, since measurement does not matter as long as there is a difference between which is greater or lesser -- A building can be small, and a speck of dust can be very small. The "really", "very", "extremely", they are just adverbs to exaggerate and modify the uncertainty of measurement into a grasp of greater or lesser by its context -- Same goes for the stretching of the adverbs like the "reaaaallyy", by the knowledge commmon sense.

If you think that the context seems to change, then that means you're trying to compare it with your, or average human size with full denial that you did so instead. Which it isn't how it works from the very beginning of the discussion.

As for if they are poor or made by human - it matches memory and linked to the match is the words poor/intelligence~
On the brights side, the oposit of this is loving gravity. Or the cue that you won a game!
What?

The first statement.
As for the all memories are linked to bads and goods, actually they aren't, the bar threshold is either filled up or low on juice i.e. bad or good
The second statement.
There is no feelings, emotions, or uniqueness, only positive and negative.
The third statement.
Beaten up -OR- ""emotions""" makes sure only U will have a parinoia to seeing the color red, only u, r demented in ur lil mind~
I am not sure why did you put "all". Not all memory is linked to emotion -- and  definitely not "directly" if it is, reproducing a certain feelings requires a certain criteria of how the memories are perceived, or recalled. For most, a mere counting 1+1=2 isn't directly linked to emotion. What links the scattered memories to feelings, is the what I called it to be the [redacted], as indirectly linked -- Curious, what could this be, I wonder...

Either way... I find that I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here --

These three statements contradicts each other. The first statement; "Memories linked to bad and goods, they aren't" contradicts with the third; "Beanten up or emotions makes sure only U will have a parinoia to seeing the color red, only u, r demented in ur lil mind~" -- Since red is a visual and language memory, and it isn't linked to emotion, then how, do I, in fact, have a paranoia and demented, may I ask?

As you can see, you might be missing something to your 100% working next-gen A.I. XD

While the second statement contradicts all, inclusively; Evidently by definition, and observation that the emotions and feelings are about the positive, negative, unknown, or none -- as followed by a basic logic, either there it has a true value, it has unknown or uncertain value, or no value at all.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 03:01:44 am by kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2016, 01:48:37 am »
Intro:

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I went through the WHOLE thread.

Yes I have them all.

Kei, I like your lethal brute-ness, but write shorter answers.

Note - The brain ONLY stores & uses senses and actions. And ONLY has a box full of +/- REWARDS. You can make any reward you want by linking a labeled&ranked SENSE to another NEUTRAL SENSE. There's no emotions or feelings.

ANSWER:
Opposites are senses (top row of bar) linked. Top/bottom, girl/boy, visssion of girl - and boy --- linked!

ANSWER:
Sense of self/friend is senses&actions and u talking about it.

ANSWER:
Curiosity by pos actions, even to go see&do something bad maybe.

ANSWER:
Negative-no-do or use " ", or may carefully use(instead does pos actions to use&then careful pos actions).

ANSWER:
Yes, maybe, alittle, no, definitely no --- works by +/- ~ do/go-to-guess-mode, simply all of them are +(d0&tweak actions) and by matches you either say any of da actioonnnsssss!

ANSWER:
Deaf people gradually talk more worse and worse since the actions if done get tweaked and the actions are not thrown away by negative being added to them.

ANSWER:
First asked if this is made by humans and input searches KNN mem and matches mem of phrase and this is linked to pos labeled (to do&tweak actions) yes/no actions and a memory of human-made-stuff, then by input of suspect it searches KNN mem and may match lots to the already highlishted match and if it does then it says yes, otherwise no. (add to The E[my todolist])

The Rest:
Please read my transcript, it explains rewards trigger preinstalled cry/laugh actions and that all faces are rewards plus used to talk ex. sadness/anger. And linked senses etc. Input searches assorted memories. Ignitions fire "turn to shoppping mall". Zero action-actions to do but not move instead of going to guess mode~ Logic Gate AND OR XOR.

LAUGHING
And I want to be respected, I know, say algorithm not opinion, I have diagrams and explain the alg, and the below explains the in/out and mem of senses/actions each linked and their +/- label & rank plus strength&energy.
Food and sex automatically make you laugh (pre-installed actions), and it's rank-controlled too, not just reward-controlled. Mini-rewards are created by links to otherwise non-rewarded senses and so you laugh when you see the target player destroyed. Plus you can move your muscles any way ex. half smile/etc and it simply looks/sounds that way, it's not actually a smile, while of course seeing and feeling the smile is a reward.

Question:
what would make an a.i tell a story rather than use a walkthrough or an algorithm or a single sentence ?
Answer:
I don't say a story or use a algorithm, my The Everything database of knowledge uses sentences that walk you through what you need to know.

Question:
How go outside but avoid stealing of biike by chaining it?
Answer:
I don't go outside (I'm a immortalist) unless the pos is higher than negative i.e. infection or meeting. I'd chain my bike by linked senses & actions initiating since positive.

Question:
what would make her break the routine and search for a new job ?
Answer:
Memory search&match and sense and actions below sense are not done if more negative ranked. Only if learned, linked is search for job actions.

(YOTAMARKER)
lets assume there is a game that a certain A.I bot loves to play more than anything else, this bot has no feeling of hunger, thirst or physical pain, assume also this a.i lives alone in it's own place.
what would make the a.i not play said game all the time what would make her do other stuff ?
(ART)
Winning constantly or boredom...lack of challenge.
(ME)
Nope because rewards make you keep doing it i.e. NOT "winning constantly", NOT "boredom", NOT "lack of challenge", but rather a bad sense or no more good sense, that's why we CANT keep eating or :3, cus of pain ex. beat game or sitting too/need food long or repetiveness, or no more good senses including linked-ones like game not the way you want (cowboys).

EDITTTTTTTTTT
senses link to only senses and actions and are labeled +/- & ranked, visual and language memory is senses ex. car vision linked to car sound linked to word vision&sound linked to write/speak actions. The beaten up makes you hate red cus the neutral sense got linked to a labeled&ranked sense to become a mini-reward i.e. win/loss condition cue.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 03:47:06 am by BeautifulFlowers33 »

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2016, 03:46:11 pm »
BeautifulFlowers33 you are the chatbot

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2016, 05:23:23 pm »
I am your love.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2016, 08:43:23 pm »
I have a very special puzzle :

no as goal :

today I was in the supermarket and I overheard the manager tell an employee
1 "we mustn't have holes in the shelf"
2 the manager was standing next to and talking about a hole in the pasta shelf

can you say his goal was to not have holes ? if yes he could have used beverages to plug
the holes but doing so on the pasta shelf is unheard of
if not how would you define his actual goal ?

the official options can be : fill the hole with pasta or pasta souse or front the shelf 

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2016, 10:39:03 pm »
It's like a heavy cube falling on your toe.

You can push it away from the edge of the table.

You must like you said this issss hisss goallll.

And so you do it. Learning this is by trial and error and it will develope in my algorithm the cue and linked actions to these cue senses, ex. by talking.

Getting them saved involves artificial-reward creation i.e. cue (jug at table's end) linked to actions tried/selected and linked to the sense cue is a labeled+/-&ranked (rewarded) sense so you ~~~ eat fries or push a jug back.

LOOK>Here's what I'm adding to my database:
Tries/selects actions ex. if told, links to cue(jug near edge), gets linked to +sense to create miniReward to push it back.

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2016, 12:27:08 am »
I have a very special puzzle :

no as goal :

today I was in the supermarket and I overheard the manager tell an employee
1 "we mustn't have holes in the shelf"
2 the manager was standing next to and talking about a hole in the pasta shelf

can you say his goal was to not have holes ? if yes he could have used beverages to plug
the holes but doing so on the pasta shelf is unheard of
if not how would you define his actual goal ?

the official options can be : fill the hole with pasta or pasta souse or front the shelf

By the way, I don't know what is a pasta shelf -- so my answer here will be reflected on that the pasta shelf is for holding "container of preserved pastas".

Again, this is related to the consequence of whatever your goal is. That is correct, we can say that the actual goal, is to hide the hole. However, the real problem is not the goal itself -- it is how can one achieve that goal.

If one have knowledge, they would use clever ways to "hide" the holes. Since "mustn't have holes" means covering the hole -- which exactly means hiding the hole. If one has the knowledge of how to solve problems step by step, then... However, one does not necessarily need trial and error, sometimes information from other experiences in the past can be used for other objectives.

• Depending on where the hole is -- if it's vertical, and can be seen outside the shelf, the hole can be hidden by hanging a poster or a calendar on it.
  • If the hole is horizontal in the bottom, a flat tray can be placed, so that things in the shelf it can be stopped from falling out through the hole.
  • If the hole is in the ceiling, probably it can be ignored, or should be covered with a layer of flat object, to prevent infestation of buggeries into the pastas.
  • Depending on how the shelf is placed, it can be moved to lean the hole against a wall or something to hide it.
  • With a bit of woodwork, a wooden replica of the shape of the hole can be glued into it after refining the hole.

However, since you mentioned that the only official options are "fill the hole with pasta, or pasta souse or front the shelf"... If there's really no other option than the stupid options given by the stupid manager -- then one would require the knowledge of how food works. Food can decay over time, and especially -- harden. They can also be doused with spoilage-preventing chemical to become.

• Combining the idea of food hardening and food spoilage prevention -- we can harden the given materials into something that we can shove into the hole as a little but weird decoration. But of course, which option is the best? Pasta, or pasta source? Both is possible, but they have different efficiency.
  • The pasta is made of dough -- as everyone knows, pasta is cooked with water, thus they are softened by a percentage of water -- and when water within the pasta dries away, they become solid hard. Combine that with powerful food preservatives, and make sure that the pasta is identical size and shape to the hole, we can shove it, filling it without problems.
  • Depending on how the pastas are hold within the shelf, well, pastas can be used to hide the hole.
  • If the hole is interior and cannot be seen in the front, I don't think there's any need to hide the hole.
  • Pasta sauce is made of fluid, hardening it would just turning it into a paper thin brittle sculpture, it does work, though, probably. Trial and error may not needed, you may look up for information, but that depends.

But if the pasta shelf is for holding fresh pastas, I think using this preserve-harden idea is not really that good... at all. XD

Therefore, in nutshell, the goal was to hide the hole, but the entire definition has to be combined with the "how-to", to be able to properly define a "proper goal".

After all, I can stray away to eat a meal before going after that goal -- but the thing is, eating meal, does not necessarily required in the goal, the purpose of eating was to restore energy, which is needed for the goal -- but at the same time, if you already have enough energy to achieve the goal, you do not need to eat.

But eating, is a common thing to oneself, it is a common sense. Thus, such a thing were not mentioned within the goals' how-to(s), because one would drift away from their goal for their routines -- rather, the definition of goals may have variations, but what is important are the critical steps that is required for the goal to become achievable.

For example, to write a number "1" on a paper, you just write a line vertically. But in contrast, you need pen and paper to do that. You also need to know how to hold a pen, but by logic, to even write with a pen, you have to hold the pen, and scrap the tip across a surface. You can also use a tablet, or whatever you can write with -- but that is up to you, as you already know what is needed to write it. But, the vital information to write the number "1", is the "draw a line vertically".

Steps from different goals can be used to construct another how-to-achieve-another-goal.

Oh, and sometimes, it isn't aren't necessary for me to explain stuff with algorithms or whatnot -- since knowledge itself is already part the algorithm itself. The "consequences" thing is the same, after all, every information within us is governed by emotional intelligence (EI).

The memory of oneself (logic) serves nothing more than sequences. Whilst the system behind the governing of the logic is the emotion itself. In other words, the emotion controls how the memory is being processed, flow, and make us act accordingly.

There. :D

Additionally --
Common sense
I believe I have been mentioning about the common sense. It might bug you if I did not explain this.

The common sense -- to me, is something that deemed "common" between each other -- that is to us as a human within a population. It is something that forcibly makes certain information becoming as common by our lifestyle.

When it comes to the talk about lifestyle, it's all about the surrounding around us -- that are the objects that we use routinely.

For example, a common bathroom have a shower. To shower, there is a knob/valve that allows people to turn it, in order to turn on the shower -- to take a shower, of course! This is an example of common sense, where it easily allows others to grasp what you are actually referencing/meaning.

However, sometimes, a bathroom may have two knobs -- or to be more exact, temperature setting for your water. Or even pasta shower! But that is not common, and definitely, it makes you think that it is weird. To our psychology, uncommon things make us judge it as a weird ideology, unfortunately.

Second example would be how people drink water. In certain countries, some people can drink water -- directly from the pipe! However, it is weird and uncommon to other countries, because in other places, the water pipe doesn't necessarily mean it's purified, and may contain chemicals that deem harmful to you. And thus, common sense only applies to certain population and place, depending on the identical lifestyle of the population.

Edit:
That was horrible. You'd do better if you marinated one of my explanations, they're written not only in clear English, but also already give all of the answer. By the way kei10, I'm 21 years old too.

I do not mind going through tremendous effort to explain, I may be wordy, but I explain important key points, rather random jumbles -- anything that sounded nerdy were explained. But to prevent too much replies and preserve the thread size, I decided to ask you here, yotamarker.

yotamarker, which of our reply makes more sense? Mine, or BeautifulFlowers33's?

« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 01:52:23 am by kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2016, 12:46:29 am »
That was horrible.
Just kidding.

You'd do better if you marinated one of my explanations, they're written not only in clear English, but also already give all of the answer.

By the way kei10, I'm 21 years old too.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 09:04:44 pm by BeautifulFlowers33 »

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2016, 03:30:06 pm »
by hole it is meant that people bought so much pasta that the shelf is half empty
the shelf stocker goes around the store looking for "holes" to fill with the corresponding goods
there are rows for food dairy meats vegetables and so on.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2016, 09:30:32 pm »
chi says chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

210 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 259. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles