• 338 Replies

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
Re: mini a.i puzzles
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2016, 08:40:17 am »
funny you should mention chi, the show chobits portrays very accurately the future.
yes women as in the show will play the victim part constantly "innocently" asking why
were the chobits built why can they not compete with the persocoms. that's where MGTOW
comes in the picture it is a documentation of the past it is the reason.

I'm running out of puzzles so I'm probably getting closer to the chobits redpill world.

are you ready ? lets go :
A.I puzzle :

postpone :
a chobit wants to go on a night ride on her bicycle but the flashlight is weak and lowgrade
she rides anyways and postpones the purchase of the great bicycle light to another time.
1 show the algorithm that enables postpone

2 what is the difference between postpone and ignore ?

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2016, 09:29:58 pm »
She's just doing learned actions for reward on external/internal cue and it's not pulling much reward it'd pull more hassel -reward and she is doing +rewarded actions to not receive more-trouble so it must be ok to her on the ride.

I solved "which is bigger, smallest, and biggest".

I actually didn't have to change my algorithm.

See, I prove there's 6 things if we look at only vision:

--------------
+/- Label.
Rank.

Strength
Energy

Color
Brightness
--------------

It's all matching.

And it isn't the label since to say any of the options they all must be + to initiate the actions.

And it isn't the rank since all of the options can be said too.

And it's not the color or brightness.

And it's not the strength.

It's the energy.

When you see the first cube, on seeing the 2cd cube you may switch or not which one you'll say is bigger/smaller/lighter/heavier/yellow/etc.

Seeing all of them match them each and add not rank, but energy to partly select them from memory.

What adds on the needed browny points (energy) to win and be chosen is when the person said which is ex. bigger, then this had already previously matched it and gave it a boost!

This also works for which is brighter or which is the darker please say which one.

And which is less hotter or hotter rank!
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2016, 06:36:35 pm »
@Joint you are incorrect , putting aside that you are incoherent to me hassel has nothing to do with the puzzle
and I don't see what +- has anything to do with it

take a hint :

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2016, 09:47:10 pm »
Tell me your answer. I don't have time on my side.

kei10

• It's a honor to meet everyone!
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2016, 08:48:53 am »
A.I puzzle :

postpone :
a chobit wants to go on a night ride on her bicycle but the flashlight is weak and lowgrade
she rides anyways and postpones the purchase of the great bicycle light to another time.
1 show the algorithm that enables postpone

2 what is the difference between postpone and ignore ?
Not sure what is this chobits redpill thing is -- either way... I am not certain if you read my answer to your goal puzzle, it it has to do with all of that.

Postpone is a goal. In order to postpone something, one must have at least a reason -- any reason. The very question for the puzzle is, why did she decided to postpone purchasing a new bicycle light? Riding bike in the middle of the nightly darkness are much dangerous. What possibly made her postpone, could be many reasons, reasons that are enough to make her postpone buying light in exchange for her safety -- reasons you can guess.

BF33/Joint/TheKing has pointed out as well, "hassle" and the "+-". So his answer is generally correct.

What makes postpone different from ignore, is that they generally have the same action, but different mechanism. The postpone consists of two components -- "Ignore but remember", pushing the action into later date. While the "ignore" may or may not need to remember. You would postpone and "definitely" do it later, but ignore may/may not have promises.

Greetings, signature.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2016, 03:06:55 pm »
@kei10 how would a reason make her postpone ?
she can ride at night with the cheap light it just wouldn't be as well lit as with the new light but
not dangerous I could have use new handle bar in a different color for the puzzle.

the second part you are correct but anyone also little kids can answer that it isn't
in alg form which is what A.I is all about

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2016, 03:45:55 pm »
Consequences.

If there is a time where she suddenly thought of buying a new better light for her ride, that could only mean she has someone learned a new experience that made her wanting to buy it -- such as recommendation from her friend, being slammed into a drain hole because too dark to be lit for her old light, and so on. It is impossible for her to suddenly think of that without a "connected reasoning".

Just like you do not know that a dung-beetle can explode into 100-meter fiery radius radius exposed to mixture of C4H2O4, quadratic-acid, and C5H8, housane -- and with that now you do, you must avoid that -- oh, don't bother looking it up, I made it up.

I think I left out one of the answer, my apology. I shall now answer you -- We have the ability to bypass the idea of consequences. Well, "hassle" is one thing, there is also "laziness", and other reasons that counteract against the reason of buying a new light, as well as the consequences of not buying a new light. We can completely stop thinking about it, too, since emotional intelligence... is not stable for us humans. Oh, but for A.I, I am not sure. It depends on how efficient you want it be.

After all, our emotional intelligence is governed by chemicals, they are balanced, and can go wrong. Our intelligence and memory is powered by emotion, that is why we can even make wrong logic guesses, forgetting, etc -- Emotion Intelligence is the hardware of our brain.

There isn't any algorithm form needed for second part. What I've explained is already the definition of algorithm. A.I, machines, humans, anything that moves, can only perform one thing -- "action".

"Ignore but remember" is a two-step action. Ignore simply pushes whatever you're doing off your primary goals, and mark it down somewhere beneath a little further of your checklist to be completed later. Ignore may trigger a third-hidden-step, as you can recall what you've ignored, which makes you reconsider your actions.

Greetings, signature.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2016, 04:26:07 pm »
you are correct the brain algorithm probably has a CHECKLIST of goal to do goals !
this checklist contain the top goals with the highest values (active goals)

when a new goal arrives it probably gets bubble sorted in to that list.

an inactive goal could get ignored while a different goal is active (the context goal)
of course unless the ignoring has bad retaliation in which case it would be handled in another way
steel somewhat ignore.

what do you think about the above ? at any rate I haven't referred to the 1st part of the puzzle   

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2016, 04:47:52 pm »
Well as far as I am aware from my research, our brain doesn't have any sorting algorithm by itself. It's all processed by our thoughts and checklist/whatnot/memory through basic E.I mechanisms. Researchers mentioned that thoughts are possibly processed involuntarily before we were even aware of them. Especially I am very intrigued by the Dual Brain Theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_brain_theory
Greetings, signature.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2016, 05:28:10 pm »
Ei.Ay pazel  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D time  :D  :o  8) 8) :

what would make an A.I reminisce ?

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2016, 07:49:29 pm »
Emotion isn't Intelligence, reward system and memory selection is. Wrong +/- logic answers done/said would result from this.

"emotional intelligence" does not control forgetting (weakening rate).

Humans are AI Robots.

"what would make an A.I reminisce ?"
In the Transcript [B1].
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sov6c2?new_post=true

The KNN searching IS the involuntary processing done before ur "awareness" action initiated for each second we have each trillion years of real time.

GOAL CHECKLIST is ignitions charging as I explain! The stronger/more energy = more fires and recall them through internal-input intersection!

As for generating and doing actions on cue for "bury thought", it's just the pop-up of other senses playing out ex. match and high ignition, rather than reminiscing a song by internal actions.

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2016, 11:56:02 am »
    Ei.Ay pazel  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D time  :D  :o  8) 8) :

what would make an A.I reminisce ?

Looks like BF33/Joint/The King isn't intrigued by the sound of emotion intelligence. Well, looks like I am here now to give you a bit of insight, of how wrong you could be. :D

Answer has been removed.

Nothing to see here. It didn't worth my time now.

[/list] <-- The hell is this, it refused to go away.
    « Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 08:41:40 pm by kei10 »
    Greetings, signature.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
    • Millennium Man
    • battle programmer
      • battle programming
    « Reply #102 on: August 02, 2016, 04:02:28 pm »
      a
      b
      c
    [xyz][/xyz] xyz =list

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
    • Millennium Man
    • battle programmer
      • battle programming
    « Reply #103 on: August 02, 2016, 04:07:57 pm »
    the brain algorithm was created by nature ja think it could be as complex as all the stages you mentioned
    do ya reminesce  every time someone tries to pet you ? every time they throw you a ball ?

kei10

• Trusty Member
    • Starship Trooper
    • Just kidding.
    « Reply #104 on: August 02, 2016, 08:10:43 pm »
    Is that the type of reply from you after hours of writing a nice answer for you, yotamarker? Not even a thanks or something notably makes me a slightly happy to see at all.

I went through the trouble of writing such resourceful details that almost in algorithm form, well, that's how complicated things is in algorithm form, isn't that what you wanted? Or are you that simple minded?

The brain is made of 100 billion neurons, with 100 trillion synapses, with different parts made for different functions. Count how many types of chemicals and compounds there are there are, how many cells made of us, how they manage to link up and make us work like the impossible.

You call that simple? Really? If it's that simple, we would have already made a True A.I and discovered all medicines, cured cancer, cured all neural diseases, and drugs that makes us immortal.

"ja think it could be as complex as all the stages you mentioned"

Pffft.

And yes, we reminisce when someone tries to pet you. Well, there can be very short reminisce or long, either way that's up to you. So you don't reminisce of how nice your mother patting your head? So you don't reminisce how much hatred you were onto your bully after he/she slammed your face with a ball every single day? Really? I mean, really? Yes, really? Reeeeeaaaalllllyyyy?
    Did you even put any thoughts on it...

Edit: I think I will stop now. I won't be answering your puzzles anymore, I think I've been taking too much time, but it's been quite fun.

So, thank you for the puzzles. *Flies away*
    « Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 09:19:25 pm by kei10 »
    Greetings, signature.

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
    by MikeB (AI News )
    March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
    Say good-bye to GPUs...
    by MikeB (AI News )
    March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
    Google Bard report
    by ivan.moony (AI News )
    February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
    Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
    by MikeB (AI News )
    December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
    Nvidia Hype
    by 8pla.net (AI News )
    December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
    How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
    by 8pla.net (AI News )
    December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
    Independent AI sovereignties
    by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
    November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
    LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
    by 8pla.net (AI News )
    October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

268 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 296. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles