• 338 Replies

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
Re: mini a.i puzzles
« Reply #165 on: November 15, 2016, 05:09:59 pm »
9000 views what did ya think I meant dragon balls ?

to translate your answer to algorithm you basically say it is a fusion goal
of both contents and other elements like smell and feel ?

but then the A.I :
wouldn't have a reason to watch anime

also if she like the smell or feel near the computer she won't leave the room.

kei10

• It's a honor to meet everyone!
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #166 on: November 15, 2016, 05:19:02 pm »
9000 views what did ya think I meant dragon balls ?
Not that I meant Dragon Balls. But it is clearly a reference from Dragon Ball. How am I supposed to know that you're meaning 9000 views?

You may kill someone for being unspecific. Have you think outside the box and thought of that possibility? Nah.

but then the A.I :
wouldn't have a reason to watch anime

Holy mother of god... You just won't try to give yourself some thought, do you? And bam, you reply to my answer without further hesitation.

There is no more reason for me to answer any of your questions or argue with your statements, it's all pointless if you do not try to understand, for so long now...

The criteria of puzzles must have at least a prepared answer (either correct or not) once it is created for players to solve. You appeared to not provide the answer(s), and rather, proceed to submit counterargument(s).

I wasted my time on this thread again.
Greetings, signature.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #167 on: November 15, 2016, 06:02:52 pm »
face palm me all you want your answer doesn't make sense to me it doesn't solve the puzzle.
as I explaind in my prev post.

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #168 on: November 15, 2016, 06:18:46 pm »
Take a deep breath and count to ten fellas  ;)

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #169 on: November 15, 2016, 06:39:42 pm »
yeah hashirama your lucky freddy was holding me back man I was very close to publish 2 A.I puzzles
like its no buddy's business  :)

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
It thunk... therefore it is!...    /    Project Page    /    KorrTecx Website

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #171 on: November 15, 2016, 10:59:53 pm »
Take a deep breath and count to ten fellas  ;)
Thank you, Freddy.
My apology for losing temper.

face palm me all you want your answer doesn't make sense to me it doesn't solve the puzzle.
as I explaind in my prev post.
"doesn't make sense"?

*Stretches arm*... ... ...

why would an A.I travel abroad if she can see the place on the internet ? (at least two answers)
As a punishment for being a bit rough, I'll extend my answers. Happy? ;)

First, I've answered that there are value in things, and I am so baffled that it did not make sense to you. Well, no matter, if you want longer answer, I will provide that. If you don't read all of these, then it is the equivalence of wasting my time and insulting me, yotamarker.

Before I begin, firstly, what I meant by thinking outside the box is, you have to think like the A.I is yourself and living things like human of what they do by using logic, emotions, common sense, and twist the questions into more questions by changing its variables, all by to expand the level of understanding.
You'll guarantee of getting yourself a better answer than anyone else, for most part, you won't understand our answers anyway without a bit of thinking, do you?

After all, let's revise the answers I've given to you, consider if you really did give yourself some time to think about -- which you did not. What I am doing is merely teaching you to make answers by yourself, especially it's easily deductable. Additionally, it's rather blaring to call those as "puzzles" as you do not provide an answer in the end.

Try to travel yourself, and you'll have your first answer. Once you've done that, try to compare by seeing the place in real  than seeing the place on the internet, and you'll have your second answer.
This is my first elaborated answer from this statement;

1st answer extension: Freedom and the limitation of what one can do - answer

To answer the first question, let's concern ourselves with a range of following situations;
  • Oneself in an actual location.
  • Oneself in a game world with replica of that location.
  • Oneself looking through a picture of that location.
Now, given the situations, let's see what is the difference, that we can deduce from these situations;
  • Oneself in an actual location allows onself to move around, and see things, feel things, smell things, touch things, look at things in the way they want, buy things from vendors and stalls, eat food from that location, do things from that location, or anything that is available and possible to be done from that location -- it has the very basis of freedom
  • Oneself in a game world with replica of that location allows oneself to do things only available in the game world, with various limitations that can't be done like in real world, with limited freedom.
  • Oneself looking through a picture of that location -- what can one do with this? Stare at it? Okay, what else can one feel from it? There is no freedom..., and nothing much to gain from it.

Remember, we're curious beings, we seek knowledge. Emotions and feelings is knowledge. They're experience, they shape us, and they also shape our personality. To have these, we require freedom.

Now, let's re-elaborate my second answer, which links to the first answer. The first answer is incomplete without the second anyway, as it does not fully cover the whole problem.

The genuineness and value of all things around us - extended

There is such a thing as having a certain amount of value and price in things. Which means there can be a level of genuine of objects.
When it comes to the talk of genuineness and value of things, it usually means how much potency of the things could affect one thing and/or another, what kind of historic and prehistoric attributes and properties that it accommodates within.

As analogous as if it's a scar, a memory, missing part, where it came from, what it is made of, or anything else it once part of. In correspondance with the necessity, and desire that the thing provides, and what kind of intrinsic flow it grants, guided by its level of prevalence. However, not every of the properties determines the value, some has no effect for various reasons. While the value of things greatly depends on what kind of perspective one gives it to be.

To a consumer's perspective, fake dollar bills are as invaluable as it is illegal, they cannot be used in our society. But with a nature-loving perspective person, dollar bills are as valuable as it stands, as they can be recycled to save the treees, regardless of how tiny it influences, at least to their eyes, they're trying...

When it comes to historical/pre-historical items, like an actual ancient book in one's hands compared to an iPad containing the book's contents? For one's perspective in absence of an archeologist's sense, are just as a blatant ingorant fool to express it lack of value. For a genuine artifact, we can extract its value from all sorts of scars left by the book, its inscription, its writings, what it is made of, how old it is, and much more. So were an iPad containing the book's contents. But once again, the prevalence, genuinity, and its rarity uplifts its value to the sky and beyond.

Perhaps that isn't a good example, how about using one's children to be the example to further elaborate the answer?

Let's ask ourself some questions;
  • The value and genuinity between a child of one's own related blood/given birth by one, and a child that is given birth by someone else.
  • The value of the child, and a photo of the child.
  • The genuinity and value between copies of the photo of the child, and from the memory of digital iPad.

Now let's deduce and answer what can we learn from this example;
  • Yotamarker, are you... married? I remember you said things about women being gold diggers. In any case, to females, to actual fathers, and to families... As a heavy maladaptive daydreamer of having a adopted child -- ... This is a bit too hard to answer. I have not fully understood this feeling I experience, so I won't be answering this part. But I can say, it is related to love and selfishness, I've answered that, look at it again from my previous post...
  • The value of these two also greatly depends on perspective.

Refer to my previous examples; With a perspective of a parent, it is something that they hard-worked to achieve thus far. The photo is a memory of that. Why don't you show a picture of the baby to a virgin person?

Oh boy, there goes the angry mobs of people spamming threads after threads of "Babies are ugly! Uuueeeegggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" -- I am one of the angry mobs, by the way.
  • Once again, this can be traced back to my previous answers. It's all about memory. Should I revise it? It's all about perspective.

To an engineer, iPad is better than photos.
    To a parent, the baby picture us the center of attention.
    To a hipster, photos are better than iPads.
    To a religious moron, the iPad and the photo are fake.
    To a blind person, umm...

Now, perhaps these little simple questions can make you think otherwise?
  • Between your actual A.I robot of yours and your photo of it, which is more genuine and valuable?
  • Between your picture of a A.I robot, and your exact drawing of your picture of the A.I robot, which is more genuine and valuable?
  • With a bit of a twist, between your actual A.I robot and yourself, which is more valuable?

The genuineness and value of all things around us - answer

Now, back to the original question; "why would an A.I travel abroad if she can see the place on the internet"?

To the A.I, there are multiple perspectives we can deduce from it.
  • If the A.I has a perspective that makes her choose the internet over traveling, then the A.I probably has no sense of curiosity, no sense of being adventurous, no sense of feelings, and no sense of appreciation of things, no sense of value, no sense of genuity, and unable to afford the cost of travel.
  • If the A.I has a perspective that makes her choose traveling over the internet, then the A.I probably has sense of exploring this world full of wonders, things to interact with, things to see, things to feel, things to appreciate, things to value for, know how to live, know how to survive, know how to socialize, know how to travel, know the experience and joy of creating memories through effort, and understand to achieve more greater things means by risking themselves. This is much like a philosophical situation...

I'm an adventurer, yotamarker.

The only think I can't do is afford traveling. Thus I travel in my imagination.

Thus begs the question;

Why one should travel afar into the real world, when one can travel within their own mind?
The mind is as limited as a game world. It is as limited to one's capability of imagination. Accompanied by other quandaries...

Now that being said, I guess I shouldn't blame you for unable to think deeply to think of answering these "puzzles" all by yourself.

My apology...

But still, one should not be susceptible to change. Should I say the quote again?

"Cherish the moments one may find, as nothing lasts forever." - Kei
"Whilst you still have a strong mind, use it while it lasts before it decays..." - Kei

Close but not limited to that it's also about memory, instinct, survival, feelings, and emotion...

a fusion goal of both contents and other elements like smell and feel, but then the A.I : wouldn't have a reason to watch anime
If you read the whole thing from above, including the recall of my past answers to your old puzzles, you should be able to answer this confusing and incomplete question which I don't exactly know what you're saying. Please write longer statements and be more specific, for god's sake...

If the A.I's goal is to feel, then why wouldn't the A.I have reason to watch anime? Wut...? I'm extremely confused. We watch animes is to feel and learn the story that it curiously unfolds in each episode and seasons.

The hell is this cringey statement? Either I've gone retarded, or do you even tried to think?

Okay, not trying to be mean, but to a mere toddler or young child, it's obvious that if they can get to eat ice-cream all the time, they would say yes, and probably try to do so until...

But not to those who knew the meaning of having "consequences".

Why do I have to repeat this every single -- ...........................

*takes deep breath and counts to 10*

There is at least a consequence to everything we do.
Fundamentally, Action causes equal opposite reaction. Fly to the hell she goes if she sits in front of the computer for all she cares.

"Consequences will only pile up if one does not balance it." - Kei

You should have remembered that and written them down if you're researching into these A.I things. Oh, or is it they're useless, and you discarded them like junks?

I've heard the words "we should not force viewpoints onto others", but now I suppose I don't even need to answer any of your questions anymore, otherwise I'd be forcing my gruesome viewpoint onto you, like no other.

Should I be more concerned, yotamarker?

There you have it, two answers.

There are be better answers than mine. I hope you understand, and appreciate the answers I've gone through much effort to write... If you would have written a better response after each answer, I would have still playing along with your puzzles as much as I'd be happy to.

If you wanted to correct me, please learn patience, write longer, and be more specific with your sentences so I can understand without getting myself irritated.

Thanks.

:)
Greetings, signature.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #172 on: November 16, 2016, 12:08:51 am »
I think you are wrong.

1 you can still explore from the picture or video simply other paths or by other methods
if I am holding a picture I can look at other pictures , or even walk around to continue getting explore data.

2 the genuine you talk about is actually selecting the correct Mcode that would enable the optimal manifestation of a goal. if you have a different Mcode to manifest your same goal it is still acceptable

I don't see the value of children to begin with.
as for blood children I think their only value is to look like the father or prove to other he got with the mother.
but that's me  ;)

I will have you know I did read through your entire answer.

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #173 on: November 16, 2016, 12:23:50 am »
I think you are wrong.
Contradicts with

1 you can still explore from the picture or video simply other paths or by other methods

2 the genuine you talk about is actually selecting the correct Mcode that would enable the optimal manifestation of a goal. if you have a different Mcode to manifest your same goal it is still acceptable
While one may explore by your means of method, why is traveling wrong if it's just another method?

Why is using different way to explain something makes it wrong? I don't care if you want to stick with your absurdity of using the term "MCode" for whatever the confusing reasons, but to say that my explaination wrong, that would be a blatant contradiction.

Do you think before replying? Or you're just trying to bring up something that aren't even part of the problems to begin with in order to argue?

if I am holding a picture I can look at other pictures , or even walk around to continue getting explore data.

the genuine you talk about is actually selecting the correct Mcode that would enable the optimal manifestation of a goal. if you have a different Mcode to manifest your same goal it is still acceptable
Walk around? Walk around what? A plank of board bridge suspended between a pair of hundred foot tall building? Does that make you feel the genuine feeling of that location which you're supposed to be at? What kind of data does that make you explore?

I am very curious about this "data" that you mentioned. Can you be more specific? Or did that caught your tongue, yotamarker?

Can you eat the genuine food that present in that location where you need to travel to in order to get it? When I meant genuine is that they're made by the person from there, recipes by them, effort that taste that created through years of experience by the cooks, and the beauty of nature that presents before our narrow eyes?

Do you know the genuine feel of what it is like swimming in a middle of nowhere in a sea and nothing else? Do you know how it feels like to be suspended nowhere in space? Do you know the genuine feeling of what it is like to be standing on top of a dune in a middle of a desert that spans across every of the horizon? Do you know the genuine feeling of climbing to the top of the pyramid of Giza? Do you know the genuine feeling of flying?

You're too simple minded as always.

This is why I wanted you to think outside the box, which you do not at all, and bring in pointless arguments.

Here's one of my thought outside the box.

Do you know why people are nothing but full of talks, but when it comes to doing it, they can't? Because of experience and feelings from different ways greatly differs unexpectedly.

This is the greatest evidence I can present so far, that the difference between traveling and looking at a picture, cannot be accurately compared due to the immense gap. Especially when it comes with genunity and value...

Did you read, yotamarker? Recall that I mentioned that imagination is limited from the real thing. Looking at picture and words from the internet narrows down the experience.

After all, if you really did read my reply, then you should already know that looking at picture is not limited to, a broader list of what one can feel from traveling.

Thus, with logic, traveling grants much immense freedom than looking at picture. To anyone that knows the joy of traveling, would choose to travel over pictures unless from the problems that I've listed.

"I will have you know I did read through your entire answer."

Yeah right...

Read does not equivalent to think. Next time, say "I've read and gave a thorough thinking about your answer".

Thanks.

Edit: Additionally, feelings are generated only when you're either doing it or imagining it. Accurate feelings cannot be created from ones that aren't felt before.

In other words, all feelings are merely based on memory and guessing generated by the brain. One do not know what it is like to feel drunk without being drunk before, and it is impossible.

Consecutively, one will not able to feel things that were there without traveling to create memories. Even if one has traveled to and recall by looking through picture, remember that our imagination is limited. Although that depends, if the A.I does not lose memory, then traveling once is enough to recall all feelings the A.I could remember.

Edit 2: Here is the second example of thinking outside the box.

If you're hungry, would you rather eat, or look at a picture of food?

"if I am holding a picture I can look at other pictures , or even walk around to continue getting explore data."

I guess you must be some kind of weird human being to feel full to your stomach by walking.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 01:31:52 am by kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #174 on: November 16, 2016, 03:32:39 pm »
hunger is a negative emotion it is not a goal.
and would you mind posting shorter posts I don't have a lot of time to read through your mojojojo speeches.
that's just how I roll don't be hatin m'K

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #175 on: November 16, 2016, 09:24:08 pm »
Sorry to interject but Hunger is not an emotion, it is a condition or state of being. It can be both a noun and a verb but it is not an emotion.
Just to clarify.

Thank you.
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #176 on: November 17, 2016, 01:24:37 am »
hunger is a negative emotion it is not a goal.
Sorry yotamarker, feelings and emotions are both different things, but work in conjunction. Just like Art said, hunger is not an emotion.

and would you mind posting shorter posts I don't have a lot of time to read through your mojojojo speeches.
that's just how I roll don't be hatin m'K
... ... When posts are too short and less elaborate, you whine about not understanding it. When the posts are too long and descriptive, you whine about it wasting your time.

I hope you know that you don't have to read the whole thing at once in a single go, and if you're not done reading, don't post anything to act imprudent. You're giving people hard time...
Greetings, signature.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #177 on: November 19, 2016, 09:08:52 am »
westworld episode 7 presents us with 2 A.I puzzles :

1 how do you make an A.I kill on command ?
2 why would an A.I mention the # of times she was killed, what is the algorithmic logic behind it ?

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #178 on: November 19, 2016, 12:29:30 pm »
One answer for all three questions: Programming
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #179 on: November 23, 2016, 06:24:56 pm »

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
March 28, 2024, 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

312 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 396. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles