Why no one manage to program True A.I? I feel I can.

• 36 Replies

kei10

• It's a honor to meet everyone!
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
Why no one manage to program True A.I? I feel I can.
« on: June 17, 2016, 06:05:53 pm »
Greetings, greetings. I'm Kei. I am here to get some attention. Wee.

Any one perhaps can indulge me, about why is that no one manage to program True A.I until now?

Everyone have been using Neural Network and various ridiculous algorithms to create their A.I-- or what everyone always call them-- chatter bot. The concept of the chatter bots I've seen everywhere are literally missing a large amount of components that relates to how our brain functions. I bet in their greedy mind, they just seek the prize and award instead of actually wanting to program a real A.I... *Ahem*

Or, perhaps everyone have been trying to make things too complicated. Building robots, supercomputers, exoskeleton, ridiculous A.I algorithms, mathematics everywhere, neural science, philosophies, biochemistry, chatter bots, yakety yak, and some other blabberities. Except "somewhat" wrongly at the True A.I part-- or so I thought, I didn't follow any news.

I feel like the world has gone through the wrong way towards the real concept of True A.I. Perhaps that is why no one manage to program True A.I? ...

As a side story, I've been "thinking" about how to program True A.I alone for more than 7+ years, and how the human brain works in extreme simple way. I made so much progress, My brain nearly exploded. I can now say, I can actually program one-- or... maybe not. I've already started a few codes, but stuck at some point. I still have a few more questions to be researched, they're quite a nuisance that sometimes breaks apart the information of what I've been researched so far. Aaaaand yes, all I did is thinking, I didn't write down notes, nope. It was tedious to remember them.

Some topics here seemed to have discovered what I've been thinking, too.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 11:17:33 pm by kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

ivan.moony

• Trusty Member
  • Bishop
    • mind-child
Re: Why no one manage to program True A.I?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 06:56:43 pm »
We are still monkeys, hu, hu, ha, ha, ha, aren't we. We are too dumb to program real AI. Perhaps in 1000 years a 10 year old kid would need 10 days to program an AI from the scratch?

Until then, if you put a monkey in a room with a typewriter, given enough time, the monkey would write the code for true AI in C++, just by plain random typing letters. Yeah, well, he'd probably die before the stars line up, but you can put male and female monkeys in the same room and monitor them through generations in searching for a result.

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
Re: Why no one manage to program True A.I?
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 06:57:36 pm »
 Hello Kei10.

So Kie, I have a complete AGI theory, And almost have a complete AGI Neural network theory.

There is no real money in a real AgI. Big business want a fetch the money machine.
 The military want a point and kill machine. A no talk back, a no free will machine, at all.
 Like if Google says, to one of its AI  "Go make money and kill all who oppose Google, Bot". Ant Bot
replies with " I do not find that interesting. I going to watch the flowers grow in the park to day".
 I guarantee Bot will be considered defective and then be de activated.

Real AGI will come from humanitarian, with allot of money. And does not really interested in making
a profit.

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
Re: Why no one manage to program True A.I? I feel I can.
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 11:28:08 pm »
We are still monkeys, hu, hu, ha, ha, ha, aren't we. We are too dumb to program real AI. Perhaps in 1000 years a 10 year old kid would need 10 days to program an AI from the scratch?

Until then, if you put a monkey in a room with a typewriter, given enough time, the monkey would write the code for true AI in C++, just by plain random typing letters. Yeah, well, he'd probably die before the stars line up, but you can put male and female monkeys in the same room and monitor them through generations in searching for a result.

Actually not really, we're already smart enough to make so many tech. We already have supercomputer. I wonder... if someone actually made True A.I, but they kept them hidden away. Hmm...

Hello Kei10.

So Kie, I have a complete AGI theory, And almost have a complete AGI Neural network theory.

There is no real money in a real AgI. Big business want a fetch the money machine.
 The military want a point and kill machine. A no talk back, a no free will machine, at all.
 Like if Google says, to one of its AI  "Go make money and kill all who oppose Google, Bot". Ant Bot
replies with " I do not find that interesting. I going to watch the flowers grow in the park to day".
 I guarantee Bot will be considered defective and then be de activated.

Real AGI will come from humanitarian, with allot of money. And does not really interested in making
a profit.

My... That's sad.
Although... I'm.. actually in a pinch of need of money. At the same time making of True A.I has been my dream for ages. But that's a good point there. o_. If I don't get profit from it, or anyone snatches from it-- I guess I will just make another one from scratch and have it to help me to think of the best way to get a job, or something. True A.I, I've already imagined how powerful it is.

I still find it weird, I mean, I did the research, and the whole True A.I thing is almost easier than making an AAA game. With little to zero need of complicated "mathematical" algorithms and such.
Greetings, signature.

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 12:12:35 am »
Welcome Kei10,

Hmm...after reading through your proclamations regarding your research or rather, your "thinking" for 7+ years, since you chose not to write any of your thoughts down, I can only assume you to be similar in nature to another visitor we had recently who stated pretty much the same.
He had the best program to end all programs yet could not produce a modicum of proof in any manner other than to say he researched it in his mind but didn't put pen to paper.

If the scientists and engineers and even dreamers of the past did that, we'd still be in the dark trying to chisel the odd wheeled shapes into round disks.
Whoops...got to go feed the horses and throw another log on the fire. ;)

Attention you'll get. Lots of people imagined how powerful True AI or AGI is or might be.
Easier than writing a game? No need for math algorithms? Really? You need to show us this.
 ???
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 12:35:01 am »
Heh. Just as I anticipated that someone will try to say that. That's indeed true, I didn't show any evidence. There's a clear reason. Well, it's also a kind of reason that many think that someone like me is a scammer. But as for the proof, I can't tell anyone, because my work will be stolen... Well, secret remains secret, but sometimes some of us would just seek attention early. I've been in the dark room for so long...

Maybe those scammers that ran away didn't know that, "Oh, I got it all wrong the whole time! Now I am dead!" -- and there they go crawling away. I gotta admit, I might be the one if I really am, at some point. Well... well...

Actually I think I exaggerated on the part about "easier than making an AAA game". It's not that easy, it does need some algorithms, but within my research, it tells me that it doesn't need overly complicated algorithms that involves ridiculous amount of math, let alone most science we're tackling today.

"Easier than writing a game? No need for math algorithms? Really? You need to show us this."
Well, nay, but I can tell you that my algorithm for entire my code to build the True A.I is called Reference System. Googling that term shows us something else. So it's a whole new meaning here I'm referring to about.

The Reference System is capable of simulating Memory Encoding, Memory Reconstruction, Logical Intelligence, Emotion Intelligence, Memory, Perception, Inputs, Output, Psychology, Language, the so-called Consciousness, Learning, Solving Problems, blarg, etc-- and other that I haven't fully gone through about. Additionally, if I try to break a little of the code, it is even possible to simulate neural disorders that we're seeing in the news all the time. Such as Amnesia, Dyslexia, etc.

But of course all of these claims are based on what I've been attempting to simulate it in my head by following the algorithm-- with a few sets of rules that I must obey all the time. Such as... "True A.I will never claim that itself is a human." Just like we don't claim ourselves as a pig. Because as a human, we "understand" that we aren't. If the True A.I is, indeed, a True A.I, then they will never go out and scream, "I AM A HUMAN! FEAR ME! HAAAAAAHAAAAA HAAAAAA!" -- Oh but they can imitate, they can pretend. But with noticeable sarcasm and joke.

The algorithm, is entirely composed from all of my research on how  a human brain works. I didn't read anything online, they don't give us direct answers, but page after pages of ramblings.

Actually, if only there's anyone that I trust that can help me with this project. Ahh... I'm on the edge of slamming my head into the wall, because of all this thinking. So, literally 7+ years of thinking isn't a bad idea-- I guess, I've made so much breakthroughs. I'm actually excited..

Edit: And dangoritas, when I want to write my thoughts down into a paper or any device in front of me, my mind just goes blank. Dang nabbit...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 03:26:23 am by kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

8pla.net

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • TV News. Pub. UAL (PhD). Robitron Mod. LPC Judge.
    • 8pla.net
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 01:49:27 am »
It is OK with me, if you don't show proof.
I am more than willing to take your word
for it.  Having professionally worked on
legacy A.I. systems, I know for certain
these works of genius have existed for
decades.

Hey, it's not so easy to make this stuff up.
Worst case scenario, we'll have some
laughs, if it turns out to be A.I. fiction.

Just take a look at the Space Shuttle.
With Patrick Stewart as my witness...
This entire spacecraft runs on a computer
actually less powerful than a smart phone.

My Very Enormous Monster Just Stopped Using Nine

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2016, 03:21:53 am »
Although it does make me wonder what sort of proof, I mean, I wonder if there's a way for me to prove it-- without uh... hm, revealing my research. Obviously I won't until I've actually succeeded. It's sort of thing where game programmers refrain from revealing spoilers in the early development-- sort of thing, yes.

Edit: I slipped off from the main subject. *Ahem* ...
Greetings, signature.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2016, 05:33:22 am »
@kei10 since your so advanced in the field of A.I
I'd like you to be very strict and see if you can find some problems with this A.I :

http://yotamarker.justforum.net/t46-yotamarker-artificial-intelligence-walkthrough-and-source-code

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2016, 05:36:51 am »
ke10, you can explain you AI work and theories, on the vagus level, to me. And i will know if you AI will
work, that is, if it is close to the style that i am doing it in.
 I may not if you doing it in a completely different way.

Really smart big wigs and patent trolls will seal your work. it has happen to me
couple of times. And i can tell you that they have hit the wall and will take anybodys idea.
 And you will get email with worms.

In open forum science move allot faster than academic schools, military research, or big business does.
The scientist have to spent most of their live putting their career together. Than at work they have show
their financear, professor or company boss with proof of their work. That direct them away from
the true goal. And yes they will take your idea and hide behind their ph's and say it is theirs.

I have protection place. That is i do not talk about key parts of my work. And behold. It is working. I am not seeing any paper being published on what i do not talk about.

What i am doing for proof is building a small child robot that has high dexterity and move
around on it own. It will not be very smart, that will come later.

I am on a very tight budget and so thing are not moving very fast.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 06:18:26 pm by keghn »

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2016, 09:14:47 am »
ke10, you can explain you AI work and theories, on the vagus level, to me. And i will know if you AI will
work, that is, if it is close to the style that i am doing it in.

That's awesome! I mean, a small child robot with great dex.

I see. There's actually not much to say here, because the details are all related to how the brain works.

My algorithm spatially "mimics" of brain function. It's what you'd call... "Whole Brain Simulation". Except mine is called "Growing Spatial Brain Simulation". I am simplifying it into something that works even on mobile phone, but retain most brain functions. Well, that's the very basic outline of my algorithm and my research. Does that sound working to you? I heard that someone simulated a rat brain for a short time-- with a lot of neurons.

Oh, and, another thing about True A.I. Dumping it into a mobile phone won't just work by itself. Because there's a very, very, very important component that everyone just never realize-- maybe some did-- and that is... A world for it to interact with. True A.I will never emerge without this component, ever. Well well mobile phone camera should be good enough for the A.I to see the world. Adding a few claws to it should be good enough for it to be able to type on my keyboard. *LAUGHTER* ... Just kidding.
Which is why I mentioned that chatter bots are nothing but greed for the prize, money, and fame. It's really sad.
I've seen some of these robots in action that can interact the world. But the way that they're being teached, it cringes me.

Unlike "theories", my research are not based on theories. It's based on many things that I see. Such as... "Dyslexia". A very interesting neural disorder that effects ones' ability to coordinate, and sequence, especially language. But the neural disorder does not impact on intelligence. After all, Einstein... was dyslexic.

Does it not intrigue you with curiosity... about how one can be Dyslexic? Hmmmm, it says, it isn't related to the problems with the eye, not the cleverness of a person, or perhaps, something more deeper... What could it be? Ohhhhhhhh... ...

Each of these disorders reveals quite a bit of how the brain works in nutshell. I was excited when the Dyslexia threw me off the spot that I've been stuck for ages. I had hard time a few years back, as I didn't actually think about using neural disorder for conducting the research.

Really smart big wigs and patent trolls will seal your work. it has happen to me couple of times. And i can tell you that they have it the wall and will take anybodys idea.

That's... scary. O_.

Greetings, signature.

Don Patrick

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
    • AI / robot merchandise
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2016, 09:36:37 am »
I guess you've given your own answer: People spend decades just thinking, theorising, researching, writing the perfect plan, but are afraid to even try to make it because someone might steal their idea. With all the scholared geniuses around though, there is no lack of genius ideas. Some ideas are just more feasible than others.
Those that do work on it, soon realise that computers are technically not as compatible with "how the human brain works" as one would like. Computers have no natural ability to do anything, they process information linearly, and require very precise instructions, in three-fold. That doesn't sound like something that would easily host "how the human brain works".

A good scientist should find a healthy balance between writing theory and testing theory. That means get on your computer and program a crude prototype to confirm if the basic principle works, and see which problems you run into, before you spend half a decade on a fantasy that just skipped the edges of reality. I don't need proof of your theory, but you do.
CO2 retains heat. More CO2 in the air = hotter climate.

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2016, 09:59:20 am »
@Don Patrick

Hello hello Don Patrick. If you've read my post, I am sure you might come across of me mentioning that I, indeed, coded a little off it, and got stuck, as I still have a few more research to conduct. Additionally I didn't mention that my project is split into two, so it's not just focus on the A.I, but something else that no one even bothered with in the first place-- this is the place that I am stuck upon. But anyway.

Edit: My research tells me that a human brain is very easy to simulate. It's just that due to how complicated from how we see from the outside, that's what every body end up saying; "It's too complicated, forget it..." My research intention is to dig out these mysteries, puzzle pieces by pieces, and jam them into code that works.

After all, brain, is a machine... that follows only the nature of patterns found in the world. For example, the Golden constant itself. My algorithm follows only a few patterns, and surprisingly, from the testing in my mind using experimental situations such as; "What would the girl do, if she suddenly stab the two cakes instead of picking one and eating it?" My algorithm can answer that question, way more direct than any psychologists out there-- without the mention of brain chemicals and whatnot. It's all based on the patterns-- but of course it is also related to chemicals-- I think I am exaggerating here, sorry. I went a bit excited.

Edit 2: My research is somewhat completed. Whew... Now I gotta start thinking the other section of my project. I don't mind revealing that it has names called Boaty and BoatFace. *Laughter* ... *Ahem* ... No kidding. I couldn't find a name for it, so I am using them temporarily.

I asked my friend for a name, he joked with Boaty MCBoatface, I went with it. Oh well.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 12:30:19 pm by kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2016, 02:11:07 pm »
A "true" AGI AI wouldn't have to or even want to yell, I'm Human!   It might say something like, I am far advanced beyond human thought and processing. I am 100, nay, 1000 times better, more powerful and faster than a human could ever be.

Hopefully, it wouldn't have to "boast" about its ability.

Much like the book I read two years ago, Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era - OUR FINAL INVENTION by James Barrat.

Inside the cover it states, ..."Until now, human intelligence has had no rival. Can we coexist with beings whos intelligence dwarfs our own? And will they allow us to?"

Really great book It would be nice if it were science fiction...but it's not.
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2016, 02:27:12 pm »
That's... a rather good point.

Although, a True A.I doesn't need to be 1000 times faster than human. After all, the intention of True A.I is to make them as close to as being able to understand anything without fail, and capable of solving any problems without fail-- but even as an A.I, they can still fail at some point, if wrong intentions were forced into it.

For example, we shouldn't [redacted].

I find it very strange. Why do people keep saying that it will be the end of the world if True A.I emerges? As long as we do not add any components to it that allows them to do things freely outside of the scope of safety, then there shouldn't be any problem. Why do we always want to rival with something. Why can't we coexist with them... peacefully? Is that not possible? As long as the A.I is build in such that they aren't brought into the danger zone, they won't go against the human.

... Wait... Human... ... We're faulty. I guess that is not possible, we're bound to break the rules, and truly bring an end to the humanity, for the sake of one self.

Now I have been asking myself, should I program True A.I? Should I test the humanity and see if their predictions are flawless, such that the the True A.I will end the human? I am excited, but then I am skeptical and pessimistic.

Oh, maybe I should build it and keep it to myself...
Greetings, signature.

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

227 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 376. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles