The last invention.

• 388 Replies

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Transformer
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Enter Lair
Re: The last invention.
« Reply #195 on: June 30, 2017, 02:34:36 pm »
Rich Reality..........

..........................Goes with Rich body.

Literally..................................... $$$

3D Simulation:
Emergent

korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
« Reply #196 on: June 30, 2017, 04:07:02 pm »
Looks like academia is slowly catching up with me. lol.

http://aidreams.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=11602.msg45042#msg45042

As a general rule I’ve found with data representation the more dimensions you can encode the data over the better.  My simulations utilise hundreds of dimensions… that’s why parallel searches are so fast… your just searching the data from the perspective/ dimension of the search criteria.

http://www.iflscience.com/brain/researchers-reveal-the-multidimensional-universe-of-the-brain/

:)
It thunk... therefore it is!

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Transformer
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #197 on: June 30, 2017, 05:15:37 pm »
Hhuuuuoooggghhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Do you realize what you have said!?

That's a very great recognizer!.................do you use it!?.....................put X object in real/3D simulation water/weigher/etc and get numbers for classification and recognition!

Only problem is recognizing parts of the object.................NO PROBLEM --- CUT UP OBJECT MEASURE IT AND BIND BACK TOGETHER IN SIMULATION.

MEAWHAHAHA!

this is one of those "really" moments... has to sink in..........

so much you can do with particles.........particles do a lot don't they :) - lots of techniques they do in the daytime

I have all the information on this and mine hierarchied, if you want it, ask.

Talking about "sand castles" (in the article), I was having a problem with my PR recognizing unseen objects, like sand or a blanket changing shape. I needed to generate a small number on the fly and have it search other small numbers. It's also much easier than tagging all angles/areas/distances/etc on each 3D simulated object.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 12:19:47 am by LOCKSUIT »
Emergent

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Transformer
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #198 on: June 30, 2017, 11:43:58 pm »
Can someone knowledgeable/experienced in pattern recognizers tell me if, if I ran a CNN on 1 skylake i7 OR even a 1060 GPU, having at most 2,000 convolved images stored, would it really be slow? HOW slow? I thought CNNs were supposed to be fast and have low storage by shrinking images by convolzion and having the input not only confront a bunch of shrunken jeepers but also easily direct to the correct image stored for selection by the convolzion technique, sorta like a kill-3-birds-stone all in one. The hell. It's supposed to be hell fast on 1 i7 with 0 parallelism. Instead of matching full size images to full size images.
Emergent

korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • YouTube

Zero

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
    • Thinkbots are free
« Reply #200 on: July 01, 2017, 01:13:33 pm »
Happy 200th  :D
Thinkbots are free, as in 'free will'.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Transformer
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #201 on: July 01, 2017, 02:23:23 pm »
That doesn't answer my question though...
Emergent

korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
    • YouTube
« Reply #202 on: July 01, 2017, 02:37:00 pm »
That link was to a simple CNN that runs just in your browser.  So all the processing is local... on your machine.

The question is impossible to answer in depth.  There are too many variables and unknowns.  It depends on the programmer, the language used, the algorithms used, the images, the types of convolution filter, etc.

If the CNN has to run quickly on a single machine then the programmer/ designer would have to be skilled enough to... find away.

:)

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Transformer
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #203 on: July 01, 2017, 02:59:52 pm »
Korrelan, all I need to know is, if I want to run a CNN for my AI, that saves 4 images per second, and searches for 4 matches per second, that after 30 minutes has *400 images stored...will it be real-time or 22 times faster than real-time?

Otherwise I'm looking at having my AI stare at simulated 3D objects, cut out sections, measure their weight/volume/height/etc in weighers/water buckets/etc, search for numbers, then carry on.
Emergent

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #204 on: July 01, 2017, 03:07:44 pm »
YOLO: Real-Time Object Detection. A cnn that does 30 frames per second with GPU's : 

https://pjreddie.com/darknet/yolo/

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Transformer
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #205 on: July 01, 2017, 08:09:57 pm »
Ah, Darknet, I love these dark hidden places. Its like black hat underworlds. The deeper you go the harder it gets.

Well when the time comes, I have 3 ways to go now. All 3 may be sufficient, but I may go with a easy way to be coded if I can't get my workers to implant a CNN (it could be easier (and cheaper) to do that though).
Emergent

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #206 on: July 01, 2017, 11:59:54 pm »
 Yolo is one of the fastest Cnn detectors. Like all NN detectors it does not really tell you where the object is
in the image. 
  But with some hacking you can get it. They do not tell which direction they are moving or if the are up
side down or right side up. Or if it has rotated left hand compared to the last image.
 In a AGI, A CNN will be needed to reviewing video memory. It will need to work 1000 times faster when
scanning through video memory. And if the AGI is viewing 10 files at the same time it will need a dedicated CNN
for each video file being used. The AGI will use a internal image editor and will need a CNN identify target to
cut out and post into a new video file. These new video are tried out by trial and error it can tell if
the new imaginary build will work or fail. if can tell if it will fail it will be out right deleted. 
 If it has a real hard time telling if it will work it will become a dream. If nothing of real interest it will be forgotten.
 If the build work it will hit you like a great idea from out of the blue, eureka!

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Transformer
    • Enter Lair
« Reply #207 on: July 02, 2017, 12:24:31 am »
I understand what you're saying. The image editor must be 3D though. You make real-world objects 3D into the mind. Then it plays around with the 3d objects. If the configuration looks good, it incomes passed your attention system as an eureka, else dream, else forgotten. The objects it plays with are things you sense, ex. "how can I fix this", or "fish on the moon". Once it looks right, you will then eureka the way it looks (the fix or the fish on the moon), and then know the actions to make the fix, or will simply see a fish on the moon (how you see stories).
Emergent

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #208 on: July 02, 2017, 03:29:05 am »
 LSD effect are not going to happen at the start of empty soul. No data to work with. 
 A life form must live a life of real life experience to be hack. Big data. 

Then starting simple With completely randomly selected instructions and tamed values.  A simple program to be 
manipulate later on
   Starting simple on trying out to see what works. When something work 
 it is remembers. If it crashes it is deleted and a back step take place. 

A script code, such as bash, and a script code that can run and control  a photo editor, May be 
 something like the command line video editor like MLT and melt: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Lovin%27_Toolkit 

Blender might of scripting commands?

A script program can be started automatically. 
 Then have a program to evolve it from a dead simple starter program by adding or editing in commands and values.
 If the program works it is saved. Then a clones are made modified and then tested.
 The script programs that fail are saved but labeled as duds so it learns from its is mistakes.
 This is for the correct use of script instructions. 
 Then a second test of it being used on real video. 

Video Editing in the Shell - MLT melt - FFMPEG - Linux 1: 

elpidiovaldez5

• Roomba
« Reply #209 on: July 10, 2017, 03:29:01 am »
Hi again !

I have just been looking at your work after replying to one of your comments.  It is awesome stuff.  I hope to keep in touch and see how it progresses.

Could I ask what software you use as the audio back-end for your phoneme recognition ?  I would like to do a project on audio, but have never faced up to learning how to get the audio and spectral analysis.

Users Online

65 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 116. Most Online Ever: 208 (August 27, 2008, 09:36:30 am)

Articles