PART 2 of AI Basics Test

• 25 Replies

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
Re: PART 2 of AI Basics Test
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2016, 12:38:18 am »
My transcript explains that after all one's elaborate talk, memories (senses & linked actions) are only selected by either a match, or self-ignition, or if linked to one. The external world input or internal input from a igniting sense like ones just sensed then search memory and match a memory (highest rank as long as similar) and save near it if different. Also: Links allow a car to link to its sound, word vision and its sound, and write and speak actions. Subconscious is all of this processing done before selection. I too keghn called rewards sparks at first. Positive marked actions selected get tweaked.
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2016, 10:36:30 am »
Hi all...

Using random numbers to generate any kind of intelligent operation/ function is very impractical.

This shows a computer randomly generating an short eight digit number (black) and testing to see if it matches the given number in blue. The numbers could represent simple arm/ leg servo positions, etc.

After 1 minute its tried >140,000 match tests (red)... and that's just a eight digit number.

I ran the program for 10 hours without a match before I gave up.

:)
It thunk... therefore it is!...    /    Project Page    /    KorrTecx Website

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2016, 08:29:47 pm »
What are you suggesting? The only way to find actions for food/win is to generate random actions and rank them by how close they match, then when selected - the highest rank is tweaked, even tweaked in the direction of a created 3D spatial graph cube of what areas look successful, even try all actions and then repeat trying them all.

Also by a match you could write out the exact same numbers~ 34 matches to vision of 34 and linked is hand-write actions.

Anyhow, Freddy, (and friends), so last night I replied back to your reply about "isn't your algorithm just a match machine"? My reply should stun you. It's just above korrelan's video.

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2016, 08:45:11 pm »
Maybe I'm a bit jaded, I wasn't stunned.

Some of your ideas are like things I have thought of in the past. Especially, weighting, goals, ranking and things like that.

You use the word 'match' a heck of a lot. It's pattern matching, it's not a new species, sorry.

How old are you again ? Some of us have been here over ten years, we've seen a lot of ideas like this here and on other forums.

Having said that, I like some of your ideas so good luck to you  O0

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2016, 09:11:38 pm »
I'm 21. I'm trying to say to imagine our stored memories (ex. images/action) in the thin outer layer of 2 cortices, they are onnnnllly used ex. to talk to Freddy if a external or internal INPUT searches&matches a memory OR if a memory self-fires. Or if linked to one. All I say to you is from matches and links, and possibly their matches/links. No other way I talk with you.

madmax

• Bumblebee
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2016, 02:37:42 pm »
If i may give my opinion.I think that there is no matching at all, there is no random sensing it is simple action and reaction.How.It is preprogramed interface to some point and form there it is just connecting others new reactions to same or new actions so it is more of physical connection than some energy matching.It is like plant that grows whit all new branches if there is a light.And if there is enough light , branches become interconnected sometimes in crazy ways.To prevent this crazy interconnections the light or signals are sparse, and this is accomplished by action potentials it was explained very well in some of videos i saw here.

Intelligence is not memory matching it is memory creating,as much as one creates adequate memory as much one accomplish further intelligent behavior,again not through matching but through simple reaction within the memory that was connected to some external action.

There is no randomness in intelligence systems it is biochemically,(what is life?) preprogramed.   

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2016, 07:23:41 pm »
My transcript says we are reactions. We are devices that are not bio-magic. We are destiny particles. Input Searches memory and then selects the match (best ranked as long as similar to input) and does the linked action on external/internal cue which had GOT the RANK for this baby. Memory creating can't happen unless you have rewarded senses and them being selected say by internal input to match or link to what has been saved and saved together, ELSE mud and nonsense would result and no actions for food would be found and no combinations would result either are the 2 points I'm saying in this sentence~..No creating. Random generator even for tweaking selected actions is needed (deaf people speak worse as live).

madmax

• Bumblebee
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2016, 10:14:42 pm »
There is no real ranking it is only strengthening of connection by how many time is some reaction occurs.Sensing are going together so memory that emerge from it is complex and it is not ranked by reward,you could learn something even you are not get any reward through simple repetitive behavior.That means that you could be forced to learn something by outside action without getting any internal reward.

Rewards are there to initiate internal reaction, and there is no +- neutral rewards,it is a complex system for maintaining biochemical balance.You could get motivation from rewards whatever you perceive it as bad or good reward, motivation toward reaction is what is counting.Rewards are like some kind of modulators for input signals in that way you could perceive it as ranking system because they allow repetitive behavior toward those input signals that initiate rewards.They amplify action and reaction signals in some way.

Deaf people speak bad exactly because they cant reinforce connection for reaction on audio signals through repetitive behavior of speak.

So repetitive behavior is what create memory and that is old thing repetitio est mater studiorum.

Of course reward system is most important but is most complex too.And rewards system dont need to match memory it is just firing and memory that has strongest connection will excite.

No matching no ranking just preprogramed reward system.And how you preprogramed reward system, that is the same as question what is life.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2016, 01:49:54 am »
And you can see something really hot but forget about if if not starred at long enough. There's strength and rank.

Deaf peoples actions would stay the same unless tweaked when initiated.

Rewards are preprogrammed, and so is the algorithm, or me making a sandwich, but the algorithm includes cue-matching. If I see a handle the action is matched to, and memories. Ignitions (self-fires) control most of our actions/senses though, so much that my vision is barely external...

Senses that get marked +/-/neutral (by +&- rewards) & ranked, can be linked to neutral low ranked senses to make ANYTHING motivative heheh...AI is like fries, well, it gonna get me eternity of it.

madmax

• Bumblebee
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2016, 01:24:19 pm »
To presume that you make AI with this kind of reinforcement learning, but how long would take to get mental picture of out side world like humans have, and how you would say that you will teach it the right way, and what with all that has its senses capabilities because that would make impact on how will learn.

You just scratching the surface of AI understanding, it is not like fries it is very very complex.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2016, 07:53:40 pm »
A human talking about being aware is just a bot making sounds, which match and are understood by the selected actions/senses. And infact are those seconds we have per trillion years each second - selection of action and notices burglar's arm. We're "operatering". It will after it learns, if you don't trust it then you must read and look at my work, you will see for example Links allow a car to link to its sound, word vision and its sound, and write and speak actions. I have combos of things how we do some things that the algorithm allowwwws, therefore it will develop such~

Actually it is Test, Observe ~ Learn, Reason.
Lol humans call this Reasoning & Learning facility.
It's gotta Guess (generate random) motor actions first.

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

236 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 316. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles