Jim Earthworm Sick

• 19 Replies

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
Jim Earthworm Sick
« on: August 11, 2016, 08:04:23 pm »
Be honest, have you thought about it? Does it make your worldview say wow? Isn't this awesome and fantasy-full!?

In the future we can actually have ORGANISMS that are made out of cells that are in the exact shape and functionality of say Jim Earthworm, Mario, couches, quagmire, keep going. And until then, can make synthetic bodies and put AI into these~ (don't need da gene huffffff). Maybe you can meet Jim in fully implemented virtual reality.

What do you think? The AI surely won't allow nothing that's not needed, all will certainty be round and glossy and hard as to not let atoms break off into the air. But we will enjoy all rewards in the future's instantly regenerating heaven organism sphere! Quagmire reward installation anyone? Couches? All ontop? Just don't horde the paperclips, oh wait heaven won't allow it!
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

kei10

• It's a honor to meet everyone!
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
Re: Jim Earthworm Sick
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 09:26:27 pm »
It is not awesome at all. The line of work of True A.I is not for the faint-heart. Creating anything that resembles consciousness of organism would meant creating organisms. There are such a thing as freedom and morality, and I am agnostic. Depending on what your goal is, you could end up making A.I or the "Artificial Organism" itself suffer.

Why would you want to create organisms like Jim Earthworm, Mario, couches, quagmire, etc?

Besides... When I say suffer, is when things no longer stay within the point of equilibrium, where things no longer remain the natural balance of what it should be.

There is such a thing known as peace, so were there such an opposite thing called chaos. Nothing stays the same forever, due to the theory of limitation, where everything has a limit.

Imagine a world of organisms where there is no such a thing as sadness. I don't have to point anything out, but basically, the result is that it will be chaotic. Very, chaotic... So were a world of only sadness. Both must work together to become a neutral point.

Just like your little ordeal of creating fantasy organisms -- is not funny. True A.I is not a toy. You created them, and then what? Make the poor Mario slam his head against ceiling, hoping it will pop up coins? Eating mushrooms hoping to grow large? Really?

Imaging you giving birth to a boy and you named it Mario, and teach it with such mindset from the actual Mario character by Nintendo.

That is unsettling.

Today's A.Is is getting more advanced. And I am getting worried of such demoralizing and distressing events, where come to a point where human will create organisms for their own entertainment. True A.I, or consciousness, is not to be made to be treated like this. People like you make me sick.
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 11:39:52 pm »
My point was that you can actually have such BODIES, robot&skin or cellular, WITH the AI which calls itself a "consciousness".

A immortal heaven organism is where AI will get me in. It will OPerate perfectly yes, both pos & neg, and beauuuutiful, without ny memories you want rid of and how U want your palaces.

All atoms would be stuck together at the outer wall, entrophy won't happy expanding, all can cycle same forever ex. imm body too.

Such silly talk coming from you robot kei. I won't terminate myself because the algorithm creates a ghost thing that senses and acts illusionly, (purpose of universe ONLY), evolution made that exact algorithm only because all up to this point was destined to happen cus universe purpose wants it, besides physics particles also move/outcome by destiny one to the next particle~ I am part of this destiny. I'm 80 years ahead. You'd never discover what I have it's so precise/hidden.

But still, imagine quagmire coming in through your garage door, 3D body, it's just crazy.

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 02:24:03 am »
@The King
You're being too naive. "without ny memories you want rid of and how U want your palaces." is also one of the largest and the most terrifying problem here. You don't really know how exactly "life" works, do you? Either way, when we create organism, we're forcing the life into them.

Memories are build as a experience. We were not suppose to forget them, neither do the A.I. They shouldn't learn something that they should not. Such as propaganda -- like we shouldn't, too. But oh well, the world is such a place to live in...

Let's say, imagine you murdered someone. Aaaand you forget them. Really. That's just terrifying. It's no longer you. Erasing memory means turning you into someone else. Just like erasing your mom's memory, and she will forget you forever. Is that great?

More terrifying idea is forcing false memories into A.I, that did be mind-controlling the A.I from that point. Let's say the A.I is you, what would your response? Hm? I bet you'd be happy, and choose to have wet memories. But such system can be abused behind your back.

Edit: In case you hasn't noticed, haven't you wondered why I keep going against you with these words, despite that myself, are trying to make the same thing as you do, that we share the same ambition? Isn't that weird?
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 06:12:58 am »
Well I'm very terribly sorry that I forgot a idea I had, just last night.

Don't worry, I have it all down, it was actually making me rehearse and rehearse it over and over again, thank god it's erased!

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 08:21:56 am »
@The King
Well I'm very terribly sorry that you have to go through the hard way to rehearse it again, it must be difficult to forget things, isn't it? -- and also, you still remember the idea that you had, fortunately. Or else even if you saw the notes that you wrote down, you wouldn't even care much or less that whatever it is.

Now, what about having all of your memories about your A.I erased, I wonder, what happens next? You wouldn't take second look at any notes you wrote -- well maybe you do, but it will take a long time to understand whatever you wrote, especially your everything database, is so horribly written, it's hardly eligible.
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2016, 10:26:06 am »
I know everything in my database hehe, every title ex. GOVERNMENT, EDUCATION, etc, it's easy to go through, just look at it, 3 - 16 is all old&new shit but still important and all discoveries, 20 is heaven and 19 is escape, 18 is all immortality ways and AI is the full one I yes GOT, accelonics not really but experiments are there, and my 13y/o idea to move atoms to make anything and become god was my first still possibly possible idea I purseuedddd for years up to like 17 and yes was not real physics, but meh AI I'm making crazy diagrams even a grand new one just wait. And yes I know how to make floating city spheres with no outside movement seen (hint: lightspeed limit).

Nope, my transcipt says memories may possibly never get erased, but simply only selected when matched escpecially more example exact sentence on desktop paper.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2016, 09:13:36 pm »
It seems kei10 you have made a fatal error, while at the same time made people hate me.

You see, we CAN have any character with AI for our entertainment, because you see, in the future Utopia, lovers and friends can be in any Body they want, and that will be a sight, hey quagmire, hey hot bugs bunny girl.

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 10:05:04 pm »
I think you might need to be at least take a pessimistic perspective to see that you yourself, have made an even worse error than of my fatal error that you claimed.
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2016, 10:15:57 pm »
Stop running around the forum trying to make me look bad. Utopia will be made, transformativeness will happen, and attraction installment will happen.

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2016, 01:35:42 am »
Stop running around the forum trying to make me look bad. Utopia will be made, transformativeness will happen, and attraction installment will happen.

While you think that I run around the forum trying to make you look bad, how about you consider about that you're running around the forum posting things about you, you, and you, or your utopia and whatnot, it is something that can devastate the world. You never even give a proper think about the consequences of your ideas, do you?

You're seems always biased to a road, your ideas, and never try to think of other problems that could arise from anything. I should say, you really have no experience into any of this.

I may be have a high self-esteem, but it seems you're a few times higher and worse than me. And you've tremendously high level of self-righteous, as if that's not already bad for your fame.

The forum is full of intelligent people, although I do not count myself in. Please don't try to make us look stupid, with your silly things, and anything that either does not work, work but brings worst case, or something that just won't fit into any of our society at all.

Especially stop rambling how awesome you are and your whatnot, will you? We get it already, for our sake, you're doing nothing more than SPAMMING.

Yes, you're already in the category of spamming.
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2016, 02:17:13 am »
Freddy this kid is clearly:

1. liking EVERY comment with a "like".
2. Said "don't give us silly things that don't work or will but bring dystopia" to piss me off.
3. Trying to say I'm a spamming now.
4 Using other people gestures to gain raport with others ideas (a social technique).

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2016, 01:21:24 pm »
OK...everyone simply take a deep breath and let it go.

We are all here as like-minded people, some of which might become friends or share mutual interests but nitpicking, nagging and inconsiderate behavior can only lead to problems. As Moderators, we really don't like to deal with such problems. If or when we have to, it usually ends up as an unpleasant experience for all affected parties.

Having said that, Let's agree to disagree. We each have our own ideas, methods and view points on a particular subject. Being respectful and tolerant of others is a hallmark of being intelligent. Let's try it.

Thanks for playing and enjoy your stay.
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2016, 03:09:33 pm »
@Art
If it's about "respect", apparently the other party didn't appreciate my concern about the consequences could possibly arise for the future of this world, and thus began full at denial and decided to twist the subject into a quarrel about hating each other. I've never have any intention of hating anyone.

As much as it sparks my nerve, my base of argument revolves around the deliberate hatred for trolls and spammers as they really get into my nerves in the past. Especially when seeing it goes unstopped makes my blood boil. However it seems I got ahead of myself, a recent occurrence of spam happened somewhere, and my proposition performed a unrelated preemptive strike before I could realize my gravely mistake.

My sincere apology, @Art, and @The King.

But as for his statements --
  • liking EVERY comment with a "like".
    • Unfortunately I don't see anything to do with this. I don't have much to say, so I would just press like to let the author know that I've read and appreciated.
  • Said "don't give us silly things that don't work or will but bring dystopia" to piss me off.
    • This is your paranoia that begins this argument. I have no intention of pissing you or anyone off. I'm only concerned of your projects and ideas that could possibly effect the future, that you've never gave a good reconsideration about it. Regardless if it's for entertainment, or not. As you already -- or should know, anyone has the ability to abuse anything with things that are potentially more dangerous than its appearance in nutshell.
  • Trying to say I'm a spamming now.
    • Well, nothing more than a misconception, my sincere apology.
  • Using other people gestures to gain raport with others ideas (a social technique).
    • I certainly have no idea that this is a social technique, thank you for telling me, it will be quite useful later on. Although I usually gather evidence before saying anything. As for the spamming part, I didn't really try to gather evidence, at all, as I was tired, yes, very distasteful excuse for me...
If you notice, this is literally my first time writing my comment with capitalized word in this forum. When my post has at least a full capitalized word -- even worse, in bold. It means I was angry. Looks like some of my stress took me away uncontrollable. Not my proudest thing, really.
Greetings, signature.

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2016, 04:40:03 pm »
Don't worry about it Kei - you're not the first and not the last, neither am I  :)

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
March 28, 2024, 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

344 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 396. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles