The path visual input takes.

• 56 Replies

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
The path visual input takes.
« on: August 30, 2016, 03:50:58 am »
I am going to walk you through the path visual input takes in the human brain.

1) When visual input enters the brain it first hits the Primary Visual Cortex, roger?
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
Re: The path visual input takes.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 02:14:18 pm »
Freddy! Wake up!! Pay attention...he's talking to you!!
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

kei10

• It's a honor to meet everyone!
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 02:38:15 pm »
@Art
I... think he might be talking to me? Oh all of us. He wouldn't say a thing until we post a reply, or bump the thread to make us say something before he starts.

Right...
Greetings, signature.

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 03:29:14 pm »
and then ?

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 09:32:48 pm »
After visual input hits the Primary Visual Cortex, it goes to the Association Visual Cortex, roger?

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2016, 10:32:40 pm »
  • Primary Visual Cortex
    • What is the purpose of the Primary Visual Cortex?
    • What does it do with the visual input?
    • Why did the visual input goes to the Primary Visual Cortex, but not the other parts?
  • Association Visual Cortex
    • What is the purpose of the Association Visual Cortex?
    • What does the Association Visual Cortex process exactly?
    • Why can't the Primary Visual Cortex and the Association Visual Cortex be one, but separate parts?
    • Why is it linked from Primary Visual Cortex?

Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2016, 11:50:12 pm »
Hold your horses.

Before we discus that, first I'm covering the path visual input takes.

Now, after visual input hits the Primary Visual Cortex and goes to the Association Visual Cortex, it then goes to the Higher Order Association Cortex along with all other sensory inputs along with all motor actions, roger?

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 02:26:45 am »
So you think that we have a lot of time listening to your painfully sluggish step-by-step explaination? Sorry, I do, but I am only up for something more complicated rather than that.

It is now, or never. Because as you give us the steps and answers, I am going to build the entire information into a Tree Data-Structure. So that nothing will be confused, nothing will be left over, and everything will be answered accordingly...

This is how I ultimately organize every of my project information.

You'd better be ready. Or else more questions will be pilled in. You'll never able to answer all of them by the time you've walked the steps. Depends on how you answer the questions, this may result more questions than answering them. So you'd better be careful with your specifications.

Keyword starts with "Question" are questions to be answered. Relevant answers will replace the relevant questions.

I still have enough sanity to deal with you. Now I wonder if you have the sanity to co-operate.

"Might as well as give up, if couldn't keep up." - Kei 2016

• Parts
    • Part -> Visual Sensory Input
      • Data Types
        • Data Type -> Visual Input
      • Properties
        • Property -> Receive Visual Input data
        • Property -> Direct Visual Input to the Primary Visual Cortex part
          • Question -> Why did the received Visual Input data goes to the Primary Visual Cortex, but not the other parts?
        • Question -> Why is Visual Sensory Input part not part of the Other Sensory Inputs parts?
      • Structure
        • Components
          • Component -> Visual Data Perception Node
          • Question -> What is the Visual Sensory Input part made of?
          • Question -> How many components are there within the Visual Sensory Input part?
          • Question -> What does each of the components function within the Visual Sensory Input part?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Visual Sensory Input part?
    • Part -> Primary Visual Cortex (PVC)
      • Data Types
        • Data Type -> PVC-Processed Visual Input
      • Properties
        • Property -> Receive Visual Input data from the Visual Sensory Input part
          • Question -> What does it have anything to do with the Visual Input data received from the Visual Sensory Input part?
          • Question -> What kind of process does the Primary Visual Cortex part do to the Visual Input data received from the Visual Sensory Input part?
        • Question -> What are the other purpose(s) of the Primary Visual Cortex part beside receiving the Visual Input data from the Visual Sensory Input part in order to be processed?
      • Structures
        • Components
          • Component -> Visual Sensory Input Data Signal Link
          • Question -> What is the Primary Visual Cortex part made of?
          • Question -> How many components are there within the Primary Visual Cortex part?
          • Question -> What does each of the components function within the Primary Visual Cortex part?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Primary Visual Cortex part?
    • Part -> Association Visual Cortex (AVC)
      • Data Types
        • Data Type -> AVC-Processed Visual Input
      • Properties
        • Property -> Receive PVC-Processed Visual Input from the Primary Visual Cortex part
          • Question -> What does it have anything to do with the PVC-Processed Visual Input data received from the Primary Visual Cortex part?
          • Question -> What kind of process does the Association Visual Cortex part do to the PVC-Processed Visual Input data received from the Primary Visual Cortex part?
        • Question -> What are the other purpose(s) of the Association Visual Cortex part beside receiving the PVC-Processed Visual Input data from the Primary Visual Cortex part in order to be processed?
        • Question -> Why are the three parts; Primary Visual Cortex, Association Visual Cortex, and Association Visual Cortex a split system of parts? Why can't they be a single functional part?
        • Question -> Why is the pathway of signal linked to the Association Visual Cortex from Primary Visual Cortex part?
      • Structure
        • Components
          • Component -> PVC-Processed Visual Input Data Signal Link
          • Question -> What is the Association Visual Cortex part made of?
          • Question -> How many components are there within the Association Visual Cortex part?
          • Question -> What does each of the components function within the Association Visual Cortex part?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Association Visual Cortex part?
    • Part -> Higher Order Association Cortex (HOAC)
      • Data Types
        • Data Type -> HOAC-Processed Visual Input
      • Properties
        • Property -> Receive AVC-Processed Visual Input data from the Association Visual Cortex part
          • Question -> What does it have anything to do with the AVC-Processed Visual Input data received from the Association Visual Cortex part?
          • Question -> What kind of process does the Higher Order Association Cortex part does to the AVC-Processed Visual Input data received from the Association Visual Cortex part?
        • Property -> Receive Sensory Input from the Other Sensory Inputs part
          • Question -> What does it have anything to do with the AVC-Processed Visual Input data received from the Association Visual Cortex part?
          • Question -> What kind of process does the Higher Order Association Cortex part do to the AVC-Processed Visual Input data received from the Association Visual Cortex part?
        • Question -> What are the other purpose(s) of the Higher Order Association Cortex part beside receiving the AVC-Processed Visual Input data from the Association Visual Cortex part in order to be processed?
        • Question -> Why are the four parts; Primary Visual Cortex, Association Visual Cortex, Association Visual Cortex, and Higher Order Association Cortex a split system of parts? Why can't they be a single functional part?
        • Question -> Why is the pathway of signal linked to the Higher Order Association Cortex from Association Visual Cortex part?
      • Structure
        • Components
          • Component -> AVC-Processed Visual Input Data Signal Link
          • Question -> What is the Higher Order Association Cortex part made of?
          • Question -> How many components are there within the Association Visual Cortex part?
          • Question -> What does each of the components function within the Association Visual Cortex part?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Higher Order Association Cortex part?
    • Parts -> Other Sensory Inputs
      • Data Types
        • Question -> How many types of Sensory Inputs are there?
      • Properties
        • Property -> Receive Sensory Input data
        • Property -> Direct Sensory Input to the Higher Order Association Cortex part
          • Question -> Why did the received Sensory Input data goes to the Higher Order Association Cortex, but not the other parts?
        • Question -> Why is Visual Sensory Input part not part of the Sensory Input parts?
      • Structure
        • Components
          • Component -> Sensory Input Perception Nodes
          • Question -> What is the Sensory Input part made of?
          • Question -> How many components are there within each of the Sensory Input parts?
          • Question -> What does each of the components function within the Sensory Input parts?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Sensory Inputs part?
    • Part -> All Motor Actions
      • Data Types
        • Data Type -> Unknown
      • Properties
        • Question -> What does the Motor Action means? Is it a part? Is it actions? Is it output? The hell is this?
      • Structure
        • Components
          • Question -> What is the Motor Action part made of?
          • Question -> How many components are there within each of the Motor Action parts?
          • Question -> What does each of the components function within the Motor Action parts?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Motor Action parts?
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2016, 04:01:49 am »
Good, you know the terminology, but, almost all of the text above are nonsense meanings do you realize that? You even say there's visual input and visual data too, no there isn't. All is explained by the following short text:

1) Visual input hits the Primary Visual Cortex first. It must be trained from birth else blindness results. It saves images near images that look similar, including color, and brightness (which includes shapes) Columns, as seen when studied under microscope. This gives any new visual input a great boost for searching speed.

2) Visual input then hits the Association Visual Cortex. Again, association connections are made by Assorting images near similar images. This whole unit allows any new visual input to search directly to the match, save (if different), and fully/partially select the match, unless self ignites by charge build up (speed depends on its strength).

3) When visual input, all other sensory inputs, and generated motor actions are saved in the Association Cortices, a far synapse connection is made from each sense and action to the two sense and action tabs in the Higher Order Association Cortex's sequential sets experienced, along with the emotional rank sum and +/- label from all the sensory input that passed the Attention Resistor Cortex and hit the Rewards Cortex. Motor actions are randomly generated first and connected to the first set's first tab, then it observes how well they do by the set's second tab and its reward, so that it first Learns, then can Reason on the next time input enters.

Saving in a set after a previous set allows far synapse connections to be made and be essentially linked to the previous set's far synapse connections to the experienced senses and actions including rank sum and +/- label (depending on rank sum integer).

Senses and their linked actions themselves, including the close and far synapse connections, can be strengthened, which will therefore charge faster and weaken slower.

Selection of a sense by match and/or self-ignition will cause a copy to be created and travel back into the Primary Cortex as Internal Input, AND cause its far synapse connection to spike to the Higher Order Association Cortex and spike the brother tab to spike the far synapse connections to the actions it had did.

This causes the selected actions to travel back to the Generator Cortex and will either generate random totally random actions OR tweak the selection depending on the brother tab being positive labeled and its rank. Then the actions are sent to motors and saved in the Association Motor Cortices after passing the Primary Motor Cortices, unless the generator is the Primary since motor actions are simple numbers to search and save quickly (remember, each motor's action is saved in the corresponding Association Motor Cortex - no searching them all!, also doubles may be made beside the match).

4) The Cerebellum is said to be solved when the above Cortices are solved. It stored selected sets of selected actions and senses, and makes sure to do them on external cue and output the actions to the Motor Cortices.

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2016, 06:58:23 pm »
@korrelan
As a personal record, this is exactly why I did not use any of those biological terms in my project, since I am aware that I did not study biology that deep enough, instead of making the fool out of myself.
I actually even tried to name one of my system Boaty McBoatface temporarily. O0
No kidding.

@The King
You even say there's visual input and visual data too, no there isn't.
Oh, so you're saying that the received perception from the sensory inputs weren't data? Oh, really? Alright then. Actually, this makes me feel disappointed, your statements are disorganized.

Here's you go, Mr. The-Talented-Know-Everything. Here, let me highlight all the problems apart from the information. Please elaborate properly. I still have trouble reading whatever mumbo jumbos you've written. I could hardly make head or tail of what or how the loose information should be organized.

I am not sure what's up with you, because there are certain keywords that cannot be found from your TwitLonger page.

• Contradictory Statements - Source: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp24p1?new_post=true
    • Contradiction -> I thought there was once in my post, that you said there were no such thing as emotion? Yet I can see you're blatantly contradicting yourself with "Emotion-Rank Sum", explain
    • Contradiction -> The statement "Motor actions are randomly generated first" contradicts from your statement from your Twitlonger page; "instead converts sensory input into randomly generated actions", explain
  • Unexpected Statements - Source: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp24p1?new_post=true
    • Unexpected -> From your Twitlonger page, you mentioned no Primary Motor Cortices, why did it suddenly pop up now out of non-existence?
    • Unexpected -> From your Twitlonger page, there was no Association Motor Cortices. Is it new here now?
    • Unexpected -> From your Twitlonger page, you mentioned no Attention Resistor Cortex, yet you mention it now?
    • Unexpected -> From your Twitlonger page, there was no Generator Cortex. Is it new here now?
    • Unexpected -> From your Twitlonger page, there were nothing about Far Synapse Connections, yet it is mentioned so much here, explain
    • Unexpected -> From your Twitlonger page, there were nothing about Sensory and Action Tabs, explain
    • Unexpected -> From your Twitlonger page, there were nothing about "Emotion-Rank Sum", explain
    • Unexpected -> From your Twitlonger page, there were nothing about "Motor actions are randomly generated first", explain
  • Unknown Statements
    • Statement -> Columns, as seen when studied under microscope
      • Question -> Columns? What Columns?
      • Statement -> This gives any new Visual Input a great boost for searching speed
        • Question -> How does the Columns boosts the searching speed?
        • Question -> You said there aren't "Visual Input" and "Visual Input Data", then why did you mention "Visual Input"? You are contradicting yourself.
    • Statement -> Unless self ignites by charge build up (speed depends on its strength)
      • Question -> Unable to understand the statement above. Please elaborate correctly.
      • Question -> What do you meant by "Self-Ignites"?
      • Question -> What do you meant by "By Charge build-up"?
      • Question -> What do you meant by "Speed depends on its strength"?
    • Statement -> Saving in a set after a previous set allows far synapse connections to be made and be essentially linked to the previous set's far synapse connections to the experienced senses and actions including rank sum and +/- label (depending on rank sum integer)
      • Error -> Information insufficient and thoroughly disorganized, cannot be appended into the Tree Data-Structure. Please elaborate the reason for every process, and where the process occurred
    • Statement -> Selection of a sense by match and/or self-ignition will cause a copy to be created and travel back into the Primary Cortex as Internal Input, AND cause its far synapse connection to spike to the Higher Order Association Cortex and spike the brother tab to spike the far synapse connections to the actions it had did
      • Error -> Information insufficient and thoroughly disorganized, cannot be appended into the Tree Data-Structure,  Please elaborate the reason for every process, and where the process occurred
    • Statement -> This causes the selected actions to travel back to the Generator Cortex and will either generate random totally random actions OR tweak the selection depending on the brother tab being positive labeled and its rank. Then the actions are sent to motors and saved in the Association Motor Cortices after passing the Primary Motor Cortices, unless the generator is the Primary since motor actions are simple numbers to search and save quickly (remember, each motor's action is saved in the corresponding Association Motor Cortex - no searching them all!, also doubles may be made beside the match)
      • Error -> Information insufficient and thoroughly disorganized, cannot be appended into the Tree Data-Structure,  Please elaborate the reason for every process, and where the process occurred
    • Statement -> The Cerebellum is said to be solved when the above Cortices are solved. It stored selected sets of selected actions and senses, and makes sure to do them on external cue and output the actions to the Motor Cortices
  • Unknown Keywords
    • Keyword -> What is the Brother Tab?
    • Keyword -> What is Self-Ignition?
    • Keyword -> What is Close Synapse? While there is Far Synapse.
  • Unsorted Objects
    • Object -> Charge
  • Parts
    • Part -> Visual Sensory Input
      • Data Types
        • Received Data Type -> Visual Input
          • Variables
            • Variable -> Color
            • Variable -> Brightness
            • Variable -> Shape
              • Question -> What do you mean by shapes? How are they storedw ithin the Visual Input?
        • Question -> If there is no Visual Input Data, then how are the stored images whatnot can be matched? Because the Visual Input data, is the images that you mentioned. Are you okay?
      • Properties
        • Property -> Receives Visual Input data
        • Property -> Direct Visual Input to the Primary Visual Cortex part
          • Question -> Why did the received Visual Input data goes to the Primary Visual Cortex, but not the other parts?
        • Question -> Why is Visual Sensory Input part not part of the Other Sensory Inputs parts?
      • Structure
        • Components
          • Component -> Visual Data Perception Node
          • Question -> What is the Visual Sensory Input part made of?
          • Question -> How many components are there within the Visual Sensory Input part?
          • Question -> What does each of the components function within the Visual Sensory Input part?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Visual Sensory Input part?
    • Part -> Primary Visual Cortex (PVC)
      • Data Types
        • Received Internal Data Type ->
          • Question -> Where does the saved Visual Input data stored at?
        • Saved Data Type -> Saved Visual Input
          • Question -> Where does the saved Visual Input data stored at?
      • Properties
        • Question -> So far, the saving of Visual Input data seems to be done in Association Visual Cortex, so were the searching and the rest. From that point, it renders that the Primary Visual Cortex seems to have no function at all
        • Property -> Receives Visual Input data from the Visual Sensory Input part
        • Propety -> The Primary Visual Cortex must be trained from birth or blindness results
          • Question -> How does the Primary Visual Cortex undergoes training?
          • Question -> There are bionic eyes that allows blind people to see first time of their lives. Their Primary Visual Cortex is not trained from birth, then how did they see with the bionic eyes?
        • Propety -> Saves Visual Input data "near-images" that look similar
          • Question -> Where does the saved Visual Input data goes to?
          • Question -> How are the Visual Input data saved with the variation of Color, Brightness, and Shape?
          • Question -> How are the Visual Input data recognized to be known as similar?
          • Question -> Does the recognition of similar Visual Input data happens within the Primary Visual Cortex part, or Association Visual Cortex part?
        • Property -> Direct Sensory Input to the Primary Visual Cortex part
      • Structures
        • Components
          • Component -> Visual Sensory Input Data Signal Link
          • Question -> What is the Primary Visual Cortex part made of?
          • Question -> How many components are there within the Primary Visual Cortex part?
          • Question -> What does each of the components function within the Primary Visual Cortex part?
          • Question -> Which component within the Primary Visual Cortex part is responsible for saving the Visual Input data?
          • Question -> Which component within the Primary Visual Cortex part is responsible for recognizing Visual Input data that are similar?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Primary Visual Cortex part?
    • Part -> Association Visual Cortex (AVC)
      • Data Types
        • Received Data Type -> Visual Input data, from Visual Input part
        • Saved Data Type -> Assorted Visual Image
          • Question -> Where does the Assorted Visual Image data stored at?
      • Properties
        • Property -> Receives Visual Input from the Primary Visual Cortex part
        • Property -> Self-ignites by charge build up
          • Question -> What do you meant by charge build up?
        • Property -> Searches matching Assorted Visual Images with the received Visual Input data
          • Question -> You said there aren't "Visual Input" and "Visual Input Data", then why did you mention "Visual Input", and how are the searching conducted without such data? You are contradicting yourself.
          • Question -> Where does the Association Visual Cortex search the stored Assorted Visual Images?
          • Question -> How does the search for the stored Assorted Visual Images conducted?
          • Question -> How does the Assorted Visual Images and the Visual Input matched?
        • If no match found, save Visual Input to the Assorted Visual Images
          • Question -> Where does the saved Assorted Visual Image data goes to?
      • Structure
        • Components
          • Component -> Visual Data Signal Link
          • Component -> Visual Data Storage
          • Component -> Visual Data Search
          • Component -> Visual Data Matcher
          • Component -> Visual Data Differentiator
          • Component -> Visual Data Saver
          • Component -> Visual Data Loader/Retreiver
          • Question -> What is the Association Visual Cortex part made of?
          • Question -> What and how does each of the components function within the Association Visual Cortex part?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Association Visual Cortex part?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 08:49:30 pm by Kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2016, 07:00:03 pm »
Continuation from the post above this.
The post is split into two due to the 20,000 characters limit.

• Parts
    • Part -> Higher Order Association Cortex (HOAC)
      • Data Types
        • Data Type -> Motor Action data
          • Properties
            • Property -> Motor Actions data are randomly generated first within Generator Cortex and connected to the first Association Visual Cortex Sequential Set's first Sensory and Action Tab
              • Question -> What is the purpose for firstly randomly generating Motor Action data?
            • Property -> Observes how well they do by the Association Visual Cortex Sequential Set's second Sensory and Action Tab and its reward, so that it first Learns, then can Reason on the next time Sensory Input enters.
              • Question -> What part observes how well they do by the Association Visual Cortex Sequential Set's second Sensory and Action Tab and its reward
              • Question -> What do you meant by it first Learns, then can Reason?
      • Unknown Objects
        • Object -> Far Synapse Connection
          • Variables
            • Variable -> Connection Strength
              • Property -> Senses and their linked actions themselves, including the close and far synapse Connection Strength can be strengthened, which will therefore charge faster and weaken slower
          • Property -> A Far Synapse Connection links each Sensory Input and Motor Action data to both the Sensory Input, and Sensory and Action Tabs in the Higher Order Association Cortex's Sequential Sets Experienced
          • Question -> Why is the purpose for a Far Synapse Connection linking each Sensory Input and Motor Action data to both the Sensory Input, and Sensory and Action Tabs in the Higher Order Association Cortex's Sequential Sets Experienced?
        • Object -> Sequential Sets
          • Containing Object -> The Pair of Sensory and Action Tabs, First and Second
            • Question -> What are the Sensory and Action Tabs found in Higher Order Association Cortex's Sequential Sets?
            • Question -> What is the generic function of an Sensory and Action Tabs?
            • Question -> What is the function of the First Sensory and Action Tab?
            • Question -> What is the function of the Second Sensory and Action Tab?
          • Question -> What are the Sequential Sets found in Higher Order Association Cortex?
          • Question -> What is the generic function of a Sequential Set?
      • Properties
        • Property -> Generate Motor Actions data
          • Question -> Why does the Higher Order Association Cortex generates Motor Action data? Or is it generated within the Generator Cortex?
      • Structure
        • Components
          • Component -> ???
          • Component -> Sequential Sets
          • Component -> Far Synapse Connections
          • The Pair of Sensory and Action Tabs, First and Second
          • Question -> What is the Higher Order Association Cortex part made of?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Higher Order Association Cortex part?
    • Parts -> Other Sensory Inputs
      • Data Types
        • Question -> How many types of Sensory Inputs are there?
        • Variables
          • Variable -> Emotional Rank Sum
          • Variable -> +/- Label
      • Properties
        • Property -> Receive Sensory Input data
        • Property -> Direct Sensory Input to the Higher Order Association Cortex part
        • Question -> Why is Visual Sensory Input part not part of the Sensory Input parts?
      • Structure
        • Components
          • Component -> Sensory Input Perception Nodes
          • Question -> What is the Sensory Input part made of?
          • Question -> How many components are there within each of the Sensory Input parts?
          • Question -> What does each of the components function within the Sensory Input parts?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Sensory Inputs part?
    • Part -> Reward Cortex
      • Data Types
        • Received Data Type -> Sensory Input data, from Sensory Input parts
      • Properties
        • Property -> Receives the Sensory Input from Sensory Input parts
        • Question -> What does the Reward Cortex to the Sensory Input data received from Sensory Input parts?
        • Question -> What is the function of the Reward Cortex?
      • Structure
        • Components
          • Question -> What is the Reward Cortex part made of?
          • Question -> How many components are there within each of the Reward Cortex part?
          • Question -> What does each of the components function within the Reward Cortex part?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Reward Cortex part?
    • Part -> Attention Resistor Cortex
      • Data Types
        • Received Data Type -> Sensory Input data, from Sensory Input parts
      • Properties
        • Property -> Receives the Sensory Input from Sensory Input parts
        • Question -> What does the Attention Resistor Cortex to the Sensory Input data received from Sensory Input parts?
        • Question -> What is the function of the Attention Resistor Cortex?
      • Structure
        • Components
          • Question -> What is the Attention Resistor Cortex part made of?
          • Question -> How many components are there within each of the Attention Resistor Cortex part?
          • Question -> What does each of the components function within the Attention Resistor Cortex part?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Attention Resistor Cortex part?
    • Part -> Generator Cortex
      • Data Types
        • Received Data Type -> Motor Action data
      • Properties
        • Property -> Generates random Motor Action data
          • Question -> How does the Generator Cortex generates the Motor Action data
        • Property -> Receives the Motor Actions data from ???
        • Question -> Where does the Motor Actions data received from?
        • Question -> What is the function of the Generator Cortex?
      • Structure
        • Components
          • Question -> What is the Generator Cortex part made of?
          • Question -> How many components are there within each of the Generator Cortex part?
          • Question -> What does each of the components function within the Generator Cortex part?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Generator Cortex part?
    • Part -> Association Motor Cortices
      • Data Types
        • Saved Data Type -> Motor Action data
      • Properties
        • Question -> What is the function of the Association Motor Cortex?
      • Structure
        • Components
          • Question -> What is the Association Motor Cortex part made of?
          • Question -> How many components are there within each of the Association Motor Cortex part?
          • Question -> What does each of the components function within the Association Motor Cortex part?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Association Motor Cortex part?
    • Part -> Primary Motor Cortices
      • Data Types
      • Properties
        • Question -> What is the function of the Primary Motor Cortex?
      • Structure
        • Components
          • Question -> What is the Primary Motor Cortex part made of?
          • Question -> How many components are there within each of the Primary Motor Cortex part?
          • Question -> What does each of the components function within the Primary Motor Cortex part?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Primary Motor Cortex part?
    • Part -> Cerebellum
      • Data Types
        • Received Data Type -> Higher Order Association Cortex's Sequential Set object
        • Received Data Type -> Sensory Input data
      • Properties
        • Property -> Receives the Sensory Input data from ???
        • Property -> Receives the Higher Order Association Cortex's Sequential Set object from ???
        • Question -> Where does the Sensnory Input data received from?
        • Question -> Where does the Higher Order Association Cortex's Sequential Set object received from?
        • Question -> What is the function of the Primary Motor Cortex?
      • Structure
        • Components
          • Question -> What is the Cerebellum part made of?
          • Question -> How many components are there within each of the Cerebellum part?
          • Question -> What does each of the components function within the Cerebellum part?
        • Question -> Where is the comprehensive diagram for the Cerebellum part?

You bet! I am crazy! :D Wee!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 07:27:23 pm by Kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2016, 08:18:13 pm »
@ Kei10

Yeah! I removed my post, beating a dead horse and all that.

As a personal record, this is exactly why I did not use any of those biological terms in my project, since I am aware that I did not study biology that deep enough, instead of making the fool out of myself.

I did notice the terminology you used.  You produced an interesting list of questions, I liked it.  It reads like a to-do/ to discover/ to research list.

If someone makes a few mistakes or even gets it totally wrong it’s forgivable if they are willing to learn; we should never stop learning.

Igor the whole 'brain train' thing, but this description is a very brief overview... the mammalian ocular system is fascinating.

http://www.brainhq.com/brain-resources/brain-facts-myths/how-vision-works

If someone just makes crap up and then talks like its peer reviewed scientific fact/ theory whilst putting other people down however… That just annoys me.
It thunk... therefore it is!...    /    Project Page    /    KorrTecx Website

kei10

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2016, 08:52:55 pm »
@korrelan
I erased that quote as you wished (I think).

If someone makes a few mistakes or even gets it totally wrong it’s forgivable if they are willing to learn; we should never stop learning.
I agreed on that. :O

Thank you for the compliment! ;D Yeah, this is how I always ended up stuck in almost every of my project, because I actually always dug deep enough to encounter countless problems that I couldn't solve anymore, that I just ended giving up...
It's a powerful research technique, but it exerts overthinking, especially in places that one shouldn't be pondering about...

Sadly I don't think @The King can manage all this. If I couldn't do it, then he 100% couldn't do it either. He merely showed us the tip of the surface.

I see... Thank you for the link for the how-vision-works, it's interesting! ;D
Greetings, signature.

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2016, 09:09:08 pm »
You can do it @Kei10 you can @all do it.
And there are way of upping your creativity. Start fasting, lightly, at first. When you have a good idea pull a snack out
and reward yourself. if you do this for a few month you will be surprised how effective it is. But it will not work if you smoke
or do other thing that are addictive.

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2016, 09:40:21 pm »
@keghn

Start fasting, lightly, at first. When you have a good idea pull a snack out and reward yourself.

Erm… what happens if you have no good ideas for a week or two? Lol.  So if you suddenly stop posting we know you have ‘thinkers block’ and have starved  :) Oh... and by ‘a snack’ I hope you mean ‘a steak’… with chips.

I tend to use a little alcohol in the evenings when I’m brainstorming or considering new ideas; helps me think freely (I’m old) and then lots of coffee (no alcohol) in the morning when I’m reviewing or coding my ideas. 

This is probably just as bad as your method.  :P

@Kei10

I also work better with diagrams than text… but that’s just a personal preference.

So I presume from your list that you are going to pursue a connectionist approach, back engineering the actual human connectome rather than using symbology, databases, heuristics, etc.?

Or are you going to flesh out that list before you make a decision?

:)
It thunk... therefore it is!...    /    Project Page    /    KorrTecx Website

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

206 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 236. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles