kei10

• It's a honor to meet everyone!
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
Re: The path visual input takes.
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2016, 09:57:18 pm »
@keghn
Well, I don't smoke, but I do play video games -- although I am not much of a gamer. I see. Interesting, I've been attempting on that using games as a reward. Then once I feel satisfied, I switch into the background process to work a little, before returning back to the game. XD

@korrelan
Diagrams are good idea. Sometimes if I couldn't get things done on text, doing diagrams works quite well, agreed.

Oh, my goodness. I hate the "thinkers block". They drive me insane.

Well I am not sure. If I were to complete that list into a connection-ish approach, I would need @The King to explain every reason behind his A.I process, and in which location the process occurred. A process without any reason are useless, and they definitely makes no sense.

So yes, I have to flesh out the list. Though I wouldn't able to if @The King won't co-operate properly. He holds every information.

Then I can finally rewrite the entire process into something that @The King couldn't, a book or something, with full elaboration, if he wishes to. *Dies*
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 04:32:15 am by kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2016, 11:14:54 pm »
Well, is that what you want to be, a greater thinker or a greater gamer @Kei10?
If you want to be a great gamer. Then  fast. and On day that you are really good eat a quick treat, at the instant
 of best success.
 On days that you do not do as good as the day before, Then punish yourself by fasting and doing a long walk, pacing, or
bike riding, or fly and chase a quad copper around. leave the car parked. On instances of your greatest low pick up the pace of physical activity.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2016, 12:16:05 am »
To write that much text kei10 you are dis-functional. All of that is explained, you have expanded answered bits of my small work into a purposefully large question-base.

And yes visual input is data but it is not 2 things in the brain, only images, no symbology encryption either.

For example:

1) I say there's no emotion. And yes I explain why food isn't tasty and nothing makes sense. I only said emotion rank sum because you seem to use that word instead +/- rewarded rank&labels.

2) The Transcript says it follows the Empirical Basises's order, and guesses 1st at bottom of text, while it's bluntly clear if you snoop my works that I explain a guess is 1st made and linked to the left tab in bottom set of the middle HOAC memory bar of the Master Diagram.

3) Transcript says there is the motors 3 cortices HOAC>ASS.>PRIMARY that go backwards to output.

4) I told you how PRI. & ASS. cortex unit boosts search directly to the match and saves there too. DUHHHH

5) Next text section post. Oh come on, where's Ranch? Learn ur Machine Learning and Understannnd it. Actions are generated all the time FIRST, YES, and are ranked by rewards for " " and then next time u see the cue you do the best ranked actionnnss you found. It's a beautiful system. Also generator uses sensory input to generate actions anyone smart knows this, transcript says it too.

6) And Freddy don't ever call my work pure speculation or a theory, just like evolution mine is proven extremely anddd even empirical like why nothing is tasty or makes sense and only by rewards that find actions etc basises including basis2 of when and how senses&actions are selected. This is current mainstream progress and will be that well done in my book, never less, and it isn't as explained. And again discoveries may be only written and there's no testing to do while even if there is you hella know it is current mainstream top correct knowledge and is correct and how we work. I'm off to go eat hotdogs for breakfest...yesterday I had fries n nuggets, not good huh. You know the Transcript is written by the empirical basises for a reason right, the most genious reason ever, to prove the only time when and how senses and actions are stored, and the only time when and how they are used. Transcript says this.
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2016, 12:28:20 am »
It is speculation, there is no other way to describe it.

Either have some respect for your fellow members or I will apply the boot.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2016, 02:07:34 am »
Ok...but you didn't think I swore above did you? It was a short form. This likely might have been the cause.

But if you like toast, that is pure speculation, even though you know you do, even how you operate. If your identity card says Freddy, that is pure speculation. This goes for almost everything. ...My point was valid... You can map something out, really good, and discover empirical truths, even some that can't be tested. Can't we all just be Teletubies, and know that when a scribble is written down really good and can be a road-sign, it works?

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2016, 03:21:36 am »
@ The King - You called Kei10 Dis-functional for writing a lengthy post yet you posted an equally lengthy post here: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sosg8m?new_post=true

Therefore, what must be said of you?

It's one thing to voice your thoughts about someone's idea(s) but Not against the person (by calling him disfunctional).

You also state that you don't use numbers or math yet you claim to have proofs of all your work and "research". You have earlier stated that you don't keep notes, then suddenly all of these illustrations appear.

Yes, if Freddy, me or anyone chooses to call your work speculation, it is our opinion that it just might be. No, the Theory of Evolution is just that...a Theory. There is no Absolute Proof that it happened that way...only scientific conjecture, and by taking everything we know now and rewinding that data, knowledge and fragments that we know. When it all goes back as far as it can, it reaches a stopping point where scientists can go no further back to describe what happened just one second prior to the alleged Big Bang. It is all conjecture or speculation. Being an individual who doesn't use math, numbers or keep notes, and based on your posts, what else should or could we call your "ideas" other than speculation. That's not a bad thing but it's also not proof either.

Now to continue...

I have provided you more than ample kindness and fair warnings about your inflated ego, accusatory slurs and remarks. Your ideas are yours but do not attempt to force them on others, nor should you always expect everyone to "buy into them".

Do tread lightly from this point forward as you are on thin ice with a lot of the general membership and the administration of this site as well. You have been warned.

- Thank you -
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

kei10

• It's a honor to meet everyone!
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Just kidding.
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2016, 03:52:16 am »
@keghn
Well, I am already a avid thinker and fast-er, thank you. O0 Although the only problem is that I give up if something gives me too much stress, or obstacles. But eventually I will get back to it once recovered. So I take my time thinking bits by bits slowly, perhaps, or relax -- ... that, too, often makes it worse for over-procrastination. The only punishment route to take is to force myself back on track to do something. It's actually kinda difficult...

@Art, @Freddy
I'm sorry to have caused trouble...
Thank you for standing up for me. ;D

@The King
May I ask, what do you do with your free time? I was right from the beginning, it appears that you weren't going to co-operate any other way.

So I am dis-functional for the sake of gathering every juice of information I could press out of you since that is exactly what you wanted in the first place, you want the world to know about your A.I. But we cannot, since if you were unable to co-operate to explain correctly.

The best way to learn a process with maximized understanding is to include the reason of the process, where they happened, other related details, and/or perhaps a few examples. (I am ashamed to have just realized that)

Unfortunately you don't include much of that. Diagrams of these processes could be helpful, too. But your "Master Diagram" is not a diagram of any processes. It's only the "Outline" of your A.I.

You can't explain something by gushing the words out like a weaponized machine gun. Use them like they have sentiment. Mistreating words will only result affliction.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 04:14:53 am by kei10 »
Greetings, signature.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2016, 05:24:52 am »
****EDIT #2
I'm sorry I didn't mean any thing much by the word disfunctional it just was used sorry. I'll try to be more kind and smart. Just don't, er, boot me, I'm upset and mad, what happened is you's just don't understand, that "we all don't agree" current problem.

Art, that isn't the latest Transcript, were did you find it from?

But it gets right to the punch and is clear plus is packed with answers.

I keep the Transcript, Diagrams, etc on my desktop, see:
http://advancessss.deviantart.com/art/My-Advanced-Desktop-631843658?ga_submit_new=10%253A1472720953

But please understandddd, evolution is in no way a theory to my learning of things, nor is my want for french fries, nor my AI blueprint. I have enough "I know meh belief is right" to knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that I like fries.

I don't have free time, I always work on AI 24/7 with no other jobs to do. Any eating or re/de-fueling exercises are done and then back to work.

Hm......Question. - In this thread (before hacking and possibly calling it general chat again) I had just given you's a big presentation of the whole brain algorithm, and answered big things in it, I am floored by the zero responses I'm getting, it seems you love and rise the ones you like dependless of gold findings? Maybe you's need to see me in a video...

My Transcript does have when, how, (<which is stated in it) and reasons why (what it explains). The database structure you created, (while nice and possibly a better suit ex. important for creating organism) is large, over-repeating while 1 thing answers them all at once, and not as ingeniously organized as my Transcript as it states in the top few lone sentences the way it will flow beneath. The Diagram is more powerful than you think, all you need is there.

See what I'm talking about:
Now. Basis convincer one, explains the only way when and how you acquire your knowledgeable senses and your skillful actions, and forget them.

Basis convincer two, explains the only way when and how they're used.

There's nothing more to it.

Lastly, with knowing such information, basis convincer three explains why we mustn't aesthetically terminate all AIs.

Note, the diagram shown resembles the brain's route, its parrell algorithm's synchronized sequence begins at guess, and will be explained from the start of the route to the end to comply with the basises.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 10:23:42 am by LOCKSUIT »

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2016, 11:17:17 am »
Please stop changing your name too, it's confusing, I didn't know who you were again today. You must have had at least four names now. This makes future reading difficult when you are mentioned in a post. Pick a name and stick to it.

I agree with what Art says about the way you treat people, thank you Art. You need to respect other people's intelligence too. If someone disagrees or says that they don't think you are right, don't keep throwing your toys out of the pram.

You surely must realise that the way you talk to people causes problems. You've had the same problem on other sites. Just take a step back and think about how you talk to people. I know you are young and for that I give you more leeway than most. We are a supportive and friendly bunch of people here, but it cannot go on like this. It drags the forum down and I think most people are getting tired of it.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2016, 11:59:26 am »
Understood.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2016, 10:57:40 am »
Ok, now, here we began.

In case you don't know, me kei and others discussed we're going to go more slower with the idea I had for this thread when I started it. Note that I will start this now, good enough sum up start off, but quickly I really must get to sleep. . .

So I think it's clear now, we have a picture we can agree on of the visual input path, right? Optic input goes to Primary, Association, HOAC. Now, I'm not so sure you know what these do so well, or in other words line up with machine learning's tick-tock algorithm of guess & observe, but anyhow this is phase 1 "picture". Concentrate right now on the fact that this 3-step-outline (not how it functions) is completely understood by us all, since it's just a 3-point-outline duh right lol 1>2>3 ~ we know their names and other minute details of the paths.

What I will add on to our "picture" we are building is 1 thing before I get sleep. But this is something you have to understand, so let me "add it" and have you look at it, ok:

Adding:
Once external input gets to section 3 (HOAC), it has a line it drops down through that goes back into the brain as INTERNAL input seperate from external input. This happens when external input "searches and hits" a match or cue, and happens when one self-ignites. - Then, it is then sensed! Without being in the real world infornt of you. For example I just seen Pac Man.

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2016, 12:04:47 pm »
So I think it's clear now, we have a picture we can agree on of the visual input path, right? Optic input goes to Primary, Association, HOAC.
Are you describing how the actual human ocular system works or how your AGI’s ocular system works?

:)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 12:56:27 pm by korrelan »
It thunk... therefore it is!...    /    Project Page    /    KorrTecx Website

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2016, 08:34:42 pm »
@Freddy & Ivan - I did not call Ivan a slime dumpster it was myself I was referring to, it was pretty clear.

@korrelan - I'm revealing the brain and bringing you deeper into my transcript/diagram. You'll see.

Here we go.

Let's back up. Last night I had a great idea. I'm going to paint the picture, our picture.

Therefore I repeat my last reply.

In picture form.

The picture will be in every reply.

Except we forgot something. The other half. But don't worry. You'll see it in the picture added.

Once you see it, I await your confirmation on every being factual and correct, before moving on.

http://advancessss.deviantart.com/art/Revealing-Brain-632107460?ga_submit_new=10%253A1472844084

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2016, 09:30:45 pm »
I await your confirmation on every being factual and correct, before moving on.

This is why I asked my question.

Are you describing how the actual human ocular system works or how your AGI’s ocular system works?

@korrelan - I'm revealing the brain and bringing you deeper into my transcript/diagram. You'll see.

I feel you avoided giving me a definite answer.

If ‘I’m revealing the brain’ refers to your own AGI brain design (along with the attached image’ then I don’t have a problem, if you are describing the actual internals of ‘our’ human brain then… I think you might have a problem… or two.

:)
It thunk... therefore it is!...    /    Project Page    /    KorrTecx Website

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2016, 09:53:36 pm »
I am not showing every part of the brain yet korrelan.
I am currently showing factual parts of the brain if you look them up. Their order and so on.
I am explaining the real brain.
I am showing my works while doing so.

I admittedly await continuation.

http://advancessss.deviantart.com/art/Revealing-Brain-632107460?ga_submit_new=10%253A1472844084
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 03:17:25 am by LOCKSUIT »

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
March 28, 2024, 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

233 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 363. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles