Chatbot index library

• 3 Replies

Somewhatbot

• Roomba
Chatbot index library
« on: May 02, 2017, 10:54:40 pm »
After watching the film ex machina I decided to give it a go, immediately after doing so I found it was near impossible for someone of my skill set to do it. I then decided to move into a charging, again I realised the amount of scenarios you would have to account for is enormous. Hence, I decided to work on a website where users can go, fill in an input then have it sent to a database. This database would hold thousands of different questions and answers, greetings and more. I have made the basic page today, http://chatlib.comlu.com. I am just wondering what you, more experienced people, would think enough this. It would be 'infinitely learning' as there will always be a new piece of information to add to it. Just look for opinions and constructive criticism  :smile:

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
Re: Chatbot index library
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 04:07:26 am »
First, Welcome to AIDreams! I hope all your dreams here are fulfilled...in one manner or another.

Your quest is both admirable and monumental. I was almost going to include redundant since a lot of those questions and answers have already been posed and answered over decades of exchanges, gathering and refining some of those very Q&A situations.

If you look, you can find a great deal of them in various ALICE / AIML incarnations. Of course not all possible questions and answers are to be found nor included. Other bots have tried using the method of letting the bot speak to the masses and gather those Q&A results. Some with a good deal of success and others...not so much.

It will take a huge amount of time for you and while I don't mean for any of what I've typed to 'rain on your parade', I do want to wish you a good deal of luck in your endeavor. O0
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

pdmTry

• Roomba
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 04:36:00 am »
Good day, I'm CS student and trying to create a basic artificial int, Im only new at this type of project given by us. Can you give me some links or any tutorials that could help me? Looking forward with databases on it. Thanks, just email me. :idiot2:

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 07:50:21 pm »
Hi and welcome Somewhatbot.

I'm not sure if your page is working. I tried to submit a question but nothing seems to happen.

I agree with Art - how much of your life do you want to spend on it !

Who, if anyone, supervises the questions (and I assume the answers). If it's user reviewed content do you have some kind of scoring mechanism ?

You might be interested in Cleverbot : http://www.cleverbot.com/

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

274 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 291. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles