A New UltraHal - Investors welcome

• 3 Replies

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
A New UltraHal - Investors welcome
« on: October 30, 2016, 11:36:48 am »
Mr. Robert Medeksza posted this invite on the Zabaware forum so being a user of the UltraHal assistant technology for many years and a friend of Robert, I'm taking the liberty of posting this here.

Zabaware, Inc. is looking for investors/partners to take Hal's AI technology to the next level in return for equity. Hal's current code base is almost 20 years old and a little dated and not entirely suited to the mobile/cloud server world. Since 2010 I've been rewriting Hal from scratch using newer technologies to take Hal into the mobile and cloud-connected world. Development has been slow but with some investment we can accelerate development. There has been a recent surge in interest in AI tech by big players such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM and others. Now is the perfect time to capitalize on this. Please contact me using http://zabaware.com/contact.html if interested or if you have some leads. - Robert E. Medeksza -
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

spydaz

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Developing Conversational AI (Natural Language/ML)
    • Spydaz_Web
Re: A New UltraHal - Investors welcome
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 10:04:07 am »
I do remember the first version ... and it's baby steps ;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freddy

• Administrator
  • Colossus
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 07:49:59 pm »
Are there many people using Hal now or on the Hal forums ?

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 04:05:08 pm »
While I can't say for sure with regard to hard numbers, it has been demonstrated that there are still a significant number of enthusiasts using and enjoying UltraHal or Hal's software.

Some members go off into other ventures but surprisingly, a lot of them appear later, some with newly created Plug-ins, usually small pieces of code that enable Hal to perform additional tasks. I think there are far more than a lot of people might assume. The Forum indicates that there over 2400 members, I'm sure not all of them are currently active, and much like any online Forum, some are visitors, spectators, curious ones and spammers. Even if say 50% were in these groups, that would still allow for over 1200 users which is a fair sampling. This is also not to account for how many others in the world have purchased and are using Hal on their own without having to be members at the Zabaware online Forum. Just saying....

It also has quite an editable platform allowing a wide possibility of user applications in the form of Plug-ins for personality, research into machine learning or A.I., Internet gathering, companionship, those learning EASL (English As a Second Language) or ESL and others wanting to broaden and hone their programming skills or just to suspend their disbelief and converse with an artificial entity. One added benefit or feature is that Hal "learns" from conversations and can use that information during next or subsequent chat experiences. Lastly, for the money, it's a great bang for the buck, as they say!

With A.I. coming into its own these past few years, I'm sure others out there will be exploring some of the ground of which a lot of us have already walked. And the old shall become as new....

Just my take, as I am not a representative of the parent company, Zabaware, Inc.

In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
March 28, 2024, 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

335 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 396. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles