• 226 Replies

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
Re: outline from gadient mask
« Reply #195 on: October 14, 2017, 08:28:48 pm »
the a.eye would be getting a massive amount of images and it would be impossible to explain to it what each one is.
and now that I think about it NN would take too much run time.
what if I cluster together successive images that have a threshold of similar attributes ?

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #196 on: October 28, 2017, 12:16:12 pm »

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9

x,y coordinates :

1,1 1,2 1,3
2,1 2,2 2,3
3,1 3,2 3,3

(0 to w div 3,0 to h div 3), _______(w div 3 to 2w div 3, same), (2w div 3 to w, same)
(0 to w div 3,h div 3 to 2h div 3), (w div 3 to 2w div 3, same), (2w div 3 to w, same)
(0 to w div 3, 2h div 3 to h), _____(w div 3 to 2w div 3, same), (2w div 3 to w, same)

(0 to w div 3,0 to h div 3), _______(w div 3 to 2w div 3, 0 to h div 3), _______(2w div 3 to w, 0 to h div 3)
(0 to w div 3,h div 3 to 2h div 3), (w div 3 to 2w div 3, h div 3 to 2h div 3), (2w div 3 to w, h div 3 to 2h div 3)
(0 to w div 3, 2h div 3 to h), _____(w div 3 to 2w div 3, 2h div 3 to h), ______(2w div 3 to w, 2h div 3 to h)

formula :

legend :
w : image width
h : image height
R : R*R = total desired shibers

(x-1)W div 3 to xw div 3, (y-1)h div 3 to yh div 3

(x-1)W div R to xw div R, (y-1)h div R to yh div R

div = \

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #197 on: October 28, 2017, 01:16:01 pm »
What is a Shiber? Is not in any of my dictionaries. Thanks. Shiver perhaps?
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #198 on: October 28, 2017, 01:33:02 pm »
What is a Shiber? Is not in any of my dictionaries. Thanks. Shiver perhaps?

I split the image into 9 images each of which I called a visual shiber.
those the process time is 9 times faster.

visual shiber = the most important area within the image to process at the moment

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #199 on: November 03, 2017, 04:40:18 pm »

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #200 on: November 04, 2017, 01:30:55 am »

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #201 on: November 16, 2017, 08:44:18 pm »

Computer Vision: Crash Course Computer Science #35: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4E2-0sxVUM

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming

Xman2000

• Roomba
« Reply #203 on: August 13, 2018, 02:46:34 pm »
Hy Yotamarker, i want colaborate working in your project, i am study about contour.
please share your Inventor source-code to download and the Yotamarker app source too.
you using only Harris operator?  cheers!

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #204 on: August 19, 2018, 03:09:03 pm »
Hy Yotamarker, i want colaborate working in your project, i am study about contour.
please share your Inventor source-code to download and the Yotamarker app source too.
you using only Harris operator?  cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldlUlNQLwqU

at any rate next stages with the A.I include : finishing the classifier for :
all objects detected, biggest object in region, outer outline, maybe some more attributes
speed up by taking out outline markers,
and using threading :
.net supports threading for loops but java doesn't (as far as I know) so I"ll have to make a decision there.

from there : the road splits for vb (connect to cam) and java : translate vb code + get code walkthroughs for getting cam images and
pixel attributes (RGB / HCL) and applying it to a service.

therefore I didn't have much time to work one it I was making these grimoire :
https://www.yotamarker.com/t155-android-mobile-app-dev-apk
and some more. BTW Xamarin is so dead  >:D  :knuppel2:

you got my PM ?

Xman2000

• Roomba
« Reply #205 on: August 21, 2018, 11:58:13 pm »
Yotamarker, you project of A.I. Girfriend is very cool !!!

i am know only VB6 (better), and VB variants language programming but i am start C# and will learning more languages.

i am working with same things you, same projects !!!

i am want make a APP software A.I. too but to put into a phisical, solid Robot, like a toy Robot, using Arduino.
i am still developping my projects in VB variants an after translate to other languages.
if you likes we can colaborate in both projects, my and your.

you need put your all Project Specs,Explanations, next Stages into a PDF to more clear you want and need, put into a WebPage too.
- SHAPE CONTOUR OF PERSONAGE AND graphics Programming
- BRAIN A.I. of PERSONAGE
- TASKS SKILLS WORKING OF PERSONAGE (talk, dance, controlling the things)
- NECESSARY RESSOURCE THINGS YOU NOT HAVE(  )
- PICTURES OF STAGES AND THINGS
- THINGS RESSOURCES YOU HAVE
- TIME OF DEVELOPPING EACH STAGE
- TIM OF CONCLUSION OF ALL PROJECT

why do not you use a Graphics Library wiht all Algorithms you need?

i think the problem of a Graphics Library is not have in VB but in Java or other .net have, and translate to VB is a lot of files, too many files.

You can switch a entirel Graphics Library like ACCORD.NET C#  to VB?
but i think you need a mutch more algorithms and switch a entirel Graphics Library maybe very useful to use in VB projects.

i know great algorithms and if you share your source-code of Inventor with me i can look how it works and put new algorithms to make this more powerfull.
you can understand the papers of Pseudocodes of Researchs of Algorithms in ResearchGate? you can switch the pseudocodes to VB?

i can share the algorithms with you and you returns the VB translated version with me?
i think you need works more now to better GRAPHICS stage, know and use more Algorithms, have Algorithms done to use if necessary and after next stage.
please, i need the source-code VB of INVENTOR if you want my colaboration. O0
I am not find the link to download the Inventor VB.net or Android APP, i not know how download?
I sent P.M now with more infos, look!

EDIT: My goal now is make a very good Image Contour app in VB to extract shape of image and create the shape of the Personage Character.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 02:49:13 am by Xman2000 »

spydaz

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Developing Conversational AI (Natural Language/ML)
    • Spydaz_Web
« Reply #206 on: August 23, 2018, 12:30:54 pm »
I have also worked on this Problem ; Also being a visual basic programmer (any) i have found there are some Library's for this in C#...
I found that some of the components for "CAMERA" are actually in the Universal samples

https://github.com/Microsoft/Windows-universal-samples/tree/master/Samples

Which are using the universal apps interface for programming to which i have not changed over to "YET"....

Although i was able to use the https://github.com/Microsoft/Windows-universal-samples/tree/master/Samples/BasicFaceDetection
& https://github.com/Microsoft/Windows-universal-samples/tree/master/Samples/BasicFaceTracking samples.

Actually microsoft do have a lot of library's available to which we usually go to ACCORD / NLTK / OPENCV for .... using the NuGet you can have the files downloaded into your app for compiling / referencing etc....

i personally use something similar to the openCV..... "haar cascades" ... for object/Face recognition...as well as a trainer application to create the cascade files... XML

Although i am now going towards Shape Recognition.... To black out the shapes or objects found.... then compiling a DB of simular shapes and using their properties as inputs for a NN which can give abstraction to the objects increasing the recognition of the object. Regions of the object can be used for detailed recognition ... ie FACE .... detect heads first generally then within object detect face..... allowing for deeper abstraxctions to be learned from characteristics such as sub objects in the prime object (HEAD/FACE/EYES) - EYE DISTANCE / EYE SHAPE / COLOR..... To get to these finite properties we need to dig into the picture to select just the components for matching with stored images/data......MAYBE

spydaz

• Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • Developing Conversational AI (Natural Language/ML)
    • Spydaz_Web
« Reply #207 on: August 23, 2018, 12:40:49 pm »
in understanding computer vision ;
We need to understand the generalisation of human vision...
How do we as humans perceive objects ...

we actually block most of the image out / by focusing on the target to be identified; drilling down further until the image is completely recognised ...

Something being the wrong colour or shape actually causes us delays in recognition .... relearning the new properties and adjusting out perception of the target being recognised........

And a lot more.......

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #208 on: August 26, 2018, 07:21:44 pm »
I just need the get image from camera repeatedly and fast programmatically on android studio.
GitHub is so difficult to understand, I need the step by step walkthrough. I read there are libraries and OpenCV and
GitHub projects but have no idea how to use them cause no walkthroughs. so I entered a full course about app dev.
and I simply neg the instructors till they cough up the walkthroughs I need.

BTW I could also use the get volume meter and amplitude walkthrough if someone has it

also the augmented reality walkthrough.

but mostly the camera.

also how to UL and DL android studio projects to that github. (poor instructors)  ::)

yotamarker

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
  • battle programmer
    • battle programming
« Reply #209 on: April 08, 2020, 03:10:21 pm »
OpenCV has no documentation that I can understand of use.
YT video tutorials : I tried them and they don't work, all made by guys from Pakistan for some reason
I also tried the OpenCV android book from amazon and it doesn't work

in other words I am about to undergo the torment of translating my A.Eye from vb to java.

if you have a working eye class that takes a bitmap and outputs strings of words representing recognized objects and
characters in it please show me.

at any rate here are the methodes and vars so far :

vars :

Public outlinePixel As Integer = 30 ' limit how dark an outline pixel is
        Private clusterPercent As Double = 0.05 ' fatness of outline of shapes
        Private minObjectSize As Integer = 40 ' how small an objext detected can be
        Private x As Integer ' coordinates of grid area to work on
        Private y As Integer
        Private eyeObj As EyeClasifire = New EyeClasifire()

' eye grid
        Private shiberArray() As Boolean = New Boolean() {False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False}
        ' part in eye grid to process
        Private shiberCounter As Integer = 0

methodes :

Public Sub setXY(ByVal x1 As Integer, ByVal y1 As Integer)
Private Sub setXY(ByVal n As Integer)
Public Sub shiberVision(ByVal bmp As Bitmap, ByRef ImageList As List(Of Rectangle), ByRef ec1 As EyeClasifire)
            ' detect image objects in active eye grid area
Public Sub setMinObjectSize(ByVal newVal As Integer)
Public Shared Function overlappingRectangles(ByVal R1 As Rectangle, ByVal R2 As Rectangle) As Boolean

Public Sub setClusterPercent(ByVal newVal As Double)
Public Shared Function is_pixel_dark_at(ByVal xPos As Integer, ByVal Ypos As Integer, ByVal image As Bitmap, ByVal DarkPixel As Integer) As Boolean
Public Shared Function isOutLine(ByVal xPos As Integer, ByVal Ypos As Integer, ByVal image As Bitmap, ByVal bias As Integer) As Boolean
Public Shared Function mark_dark_pixel(ByVal x As Integer, ByVal y As Integer, ByVal bmp1 As Bitmap, ByVal marker As Byte)
Public Shared Function mark_dark_pixel_white(ByVal x As Integer, ByVal y As Integer, ByVal bmp1 As Bitmap, ByVal marker As Byte)
Public Shared Function mark_dark_pixel_black(ByVal x As Integer, ByVal y As Integer, ByVal bmp1 As Bitmap, ByVal marker As Byte)
Public Shared Function getPixelColor(ByVal r As Integer, ByVal g As Integer, ByVal b As Integer) As Char
Public Shared Function mark_dark_pixelRED(ByVal x As Integer, ByVal y As Integer, ByVal bmp1 As Bitmap, ByVal marker As Byte)
Public Shared Function mark_dark_pixelBlue(ByVal x As Integer, ByVal y As Integer, ByVal bmp1 As Bitmap, ByVal marker As Byte)
Public Function shiberActivator(ByRef bmp1 As Bitmap) As String
            ' activate grid areas where motion was detected and detect motion
Public Shared Function DirectionGetterX(ByRef bmp1 As Bitmap) As String
Public Shared Function DirectionGetterY(ByRef bmp1 As Bitmap) As String
Public Shared Function graphicContour(ByVal bmp As Bitmap, ByVal xmin As Integer, ByVal xmax As Integer, ByVal ymin As Integer, ByVal ymax As Integer) As Bitmap
Public Shared Function graphicContourBlack(ByVal bmp As Bitmap, ByVal xmin As Integer, ByVal xmax As Integer, ByVal ymin As Integer, ByVal ymax As Integer) As Bitmap
Public Shared Function graphicContourBlue(ByVal bmp As Bitmap, ByVal xmin As Integer, ByVal xmax As Integer, ByVal ymin As Integer, ByVal ymax As Integer) As Bitmap
Public Shared Function graphicContourRed(ByVal bmp As Bitmap, ByVal xmin As Integer, ByVal xmax As Integer, ByVal ymin As Integer, ByVal ymax As Integer) As Bitmap
depracated :
'Private Sub tracer(ByVal bmp1 As Bitmap, ByVal w1 As Integer, ByVal h1 As Integer, ByVal x As Integer, ByVal y As Integer)
Public Shared Sub maxer(ByVal a As Integer, ByRef b As Integer)
Public Shared Sub miner(ByVal a As Integer, ByRef b As Integer)
Public Sub PopulateEyeData(ByVal bmp As Bitmap, ByRef ImageList As List(Of Rectangle))
Private Function markObjects(ByVal bmp As Bitmap, ByVal objectList As List(Of Rectangle)) As Bitmap
Private Function markPixelMatrix(ByVal bmp As Bitmap, ByVal objectList As Object) As Bitmap
Public Sub shiber(ByVal bmp As Bitmap, ByRef ImageList As List(Of Rectangle), ByRef ec1 As EyeClasifire) 'lv2,3 analysis for biggest object only
Public Sub PopulateEyeData2(ByVal bmp As Bitmap, ByRef ImageList As List(Of Rectangle)) 'lv2,3 analysis for biggest object only
Public Shared Sub simpleImagesDetecter(ByVal bmp As Bitmap, ByRef ImageList As List(Of Rectangle))
Public Shared Sub ImagesDetecter(ByVal bmp As Bitmap, ByRef ImageList As List(Of Rectangle))
Public Shared Sub ImagesDetecterLv2(ByVal bmp As Bitmap, ByRef ImageList As List(Of Rectangle), ByRef rec1 As Rectangle)
Public Shared Function DirectionGetter(ByRef bmp1 As Bitmap) As String

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
Today at 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

248 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 335. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles