Emotions and feeling in AGI system 2018,03,05

• 13 Replies

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
Re: Emotions and feeling in AGI system 2018,03,05
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 01:07:14 pm »
Just as an observation, it is not uncommon for two or more people to have or come up with the same logical conclusion or even similar formulas within the same school of thought. While it can be frustrating when one discovers the incident, often it is done completely with malice or ill intent.

I have seen two different programs (by two people) with some line numbers that were almost identical, yet they did not know each other and the Internet was just in its infancy at the time so there was no file posting/exchanging.

Just thought I'd mention this, to hopefully calm the waters before a storm. Then again, there's always that other possibility, when we'd rather not discuss.

Best to you! O0
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 01:55:47 pm »
I guess this could be duel cool effect. Me and some other high powered scientists have the same thoughts?
Or just another scientist who finally realized he ant going to solve AGI or human psychology in his life time:(((
 Just because if a complete model is written with really bad grammar does not make it ok for him use it. These stunts
by scientists running into a wall is not helping me. They are drawing research rewards away from me.
 Will as far as i can tell he hit the wall last month.

infurl

• Administrator
  • Eve
  • Humans will disappoint you.
    • Home Page
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 09:51:45 pm »
Keghn to be given credit you would have to provide proof, presumably in the form of working software and hardware. The posts that you have made are so vague and lacking in detail that they could describe almost anything. I've seen astrology charts that were more specific. If you were to tidy up the language you could perhaps apply for a patent. The secret to being a successful patent troll is to be as vague as possible so you can claim everything as your own.

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 10:15:10 pm »
 it is not vague. Yes, it need to be cleaned up. Software and hardware is in the works. Thanks for lightly skimming over it.
 I will answer any question on it you do not understand. But i thing you wold be interested in this because your a person who
like symbols, language, and words. Since you parents beet his type of education into you. So you are pined at this level. And
will not be interested in going down to a more primitive level where it all starts. The truth and  no lies.

infurl

• Administrator
  • Eve
    • Home Page
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 10:30:56 pm »
Ok, explain this in enough detail for it to be implemented without magic: "From the hard copy video object are picked out and then the video memory is rebuilt with small pieces. So that object can be tracked."

The first time I read a description of a "system" like yours was in a book called "Robots on your Doorstep" though it was considerably more detailed and better thought out. The author did not have the advantage of exposure to all the recent advances in artificial intelligence though, because it was written and published more than 30 years ago. By all means keep thinking deep thoughts but be very careful about the claims you make because someone might just take you seriously enough to sue you.

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 11:03:46 pm »
 What ever. Dwell in you ancient go no where book. Keep away form the young or they will come to the same dead end.
 Yes there no magic in you.

infurl

• Administrator
  • Eve
    • Home Page
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 11:13:11 pm »
You said you would answer any question but instead you are making excuses. You clearly don't know anything and are deluding yourself that you do. Until you are free of delusions you will accomplish nothing.

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2018, 12:04:57 am »
 What you doing here, with me? Your not even interested in model. Stop trying make something of it. There is nothing here for you.

Go

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2018, 03:04:43 pm »
Gentlemen, Please. Let's simply agree to disagree.

We each have our own ideas and concepts on how things should be constructed or how they should work.

I do think one area of weakness might be in the area of language. Perhaps English might not be one's primary language and sometimes thoughts are misplaced or misinterpreted when put to paper or screen.

So let's not nitpick the fine details unless we are asked to do so. A critique is by far better than being critical. Let's try to temper our observations and keep in mind that we're all human here and we all have feelings. (With the possible exception of Tyler).

Thanks, guys.
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

keghn

• Trusty Member
  • Terminator
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2018, 07:16:03 pm »
 Emotion can exist in a AGI system, or something like it, that have consciousness.
 There is no world wide excepted definition for consciousness. But fro me it is video pointer that indexes through
video memory.
 Any common C++, C could see this. No magic tricks. Done with " * " or and " & ". Any body having trouble with this
should move to a easier language like python. Or get lessons from a real C/C++ professional.   

Any video image can be broken down into smaller pieces. Various algorithms can do this.
AI Learns Semantic Image Manipulation | Two Minute Papers #217: 

The main topic, here, is emotion in a AGI machine.
 This is based on logic of the collective swarm.
 Not all Cells of the body are connected to nervous system. So a indirect communication of voting take place.
 This is simulated in AGI machine by having REGISTER that accumulates votes. Two register one for up votes the other for down votes.
 In the real body chemical and hormones are pumped into the body and accumulate to higher levels in the blood and tissue.
 Neuron are effected by this. The brain has neurons that hold the program of the soul.  Running all the time, will most of the time.
 One of those's programs is consciousness.
 IN my AGI system the REGISTER can be seen in the video image. Like the lower left corner.
 Since AGI consciousness can file through frame of video and see how the simulated cell will vote into the register.
 The goal of the mind is select video path that avoid bad vote of no confidence and hit video path give positive votes of confidence.
 The goal of conscious mind is to be a free as possible. If down vote become too high it will set off something like a state of depression.
 This happen where a agent, of judging, in the brain take away the freedom of  freewill away.
 With up votes a state of happiness is activated and more free will is given to conscious mind.

In state of depression the collective swarm goes on strike. neuron that hold certain video memoris go on strike. So that it is difficult for the
conscious mind access them. And so what is left of the conscious mind is limited to lesser or certain paths to take.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2018, 08:06:30 pm »
My view is:

Pattern Recognition is when the Consciousness ghost "sees".

A sensing Consciousness is an attribute of the brain algorithm - but the Consciousness is not ithe brain's mechanics - mechanics is the machine - while a Consciousness is outworldy ghost that senses pleasure/pain......I am a machine. I carry around a Consciousness that senses what I say I sense.

Universe has a purpose plan. Physics runs rewards. Rewards run brain. Rewards run knowledge.

Emotion doesn't exist. We can act like it does. You may understand a Chinese girl's language of "my boyfriend left me oh oh". Rather the Consciousness I carry around senses. Physics is deterministic. We only say things are tasty/hurt. No God. From Evolution and are a robot/machine. Bigbang expansion. Not saying care is wrong NOnono - rather feelings/emotion/magicpowder is not real and is a lost hope.

Ressurections by re-creating the same/similar machine in a particle-perfect simulation OR real-world to continue giving the Consciousness 'moments' of pattern recognition. We already die because our PR is not at lightspeed. Years pass in between.
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

infurl

• Administrator
  • Eve
    • Home Page
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2018, 08:49:05 pm »
keghn thank you for the excellent explanation that you posted. I appreciate the effort that you put into it and I really hope that you make good progress implementing and refining it. I am sorry that my comments were so harsh earlier and I'll try to be more constructive in future.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2018, 08:58:21 pm »
I too wish you all very strong forces of luck. Just make sure you understand it works and how it works and make sure you spend more time on the most important tech/knowledge.
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 31, 2024, 01:00:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

274 Guests, 1 User
Users active in past 15 minutes:
ivan.moony
[Trusty Member]

Most Online Today: 343. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles