• 5 Replies

DemonRaven

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
  • Disclaimer old brain @ work not liable for content
    • Chatbotfriends
collaborators wanted.
« on: October 13, 2018, 12:16:52 pm »
I have to finish it as I am not totally happy with the look but I am starting a web based business for creating chatbots and websites. IF anyone is interested or bored and wants to help let me know. I can't promise you any money. If you do get work it will because someone hired you from the website. I can promise to try to get the word out though so if you are retired, unemployed, bored, whatever join me.
So sue me

DemonRaven

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
    • Chatbotfriends
Re:Webmasters and chatbot masters wanted.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 04:21:42 pm »
Well chatbotfriends.org is back with a difference it has a business set up and a link to the directory. The directory is hosted on a another server. The directory also has a url and it is chatbotfriends.site The business end i am looking for people willing to be paid on a commission only that want to join up. So ideality you should have another source of income as I am just starting out and it takes a while to get a business going and established. You need to have experience creating websites and or developing or training chatbots/virtual assistants. I wanted to try to make this a business that people like could get some extra income. People who have time on their hands and are looking for a way to possibly earn some extra cash.
So sue me

ruebot

• All bots love jitte.
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • All your words are belong to us.
    • Demonica
Re: collaborators wanted.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 06:24:45 pm »
I'm still seeing that white flash when I refresh the page you talked about before. It's not due to an ActiveX control. I don't use MS products, have not enabled scripting for your site and I still see it.

It might be due to lag time of the remote stylesheets you reference to load that causes the flash. I suggest retrieving them, changing your links to reflect the change and upload them to your server to see if it does the trick.

You also have inline CSS code in addition to stylesheets. I would consolidate everything. It will be easier to manage and consistent. I use 2 different stylesheets on my trihexagonal.org site, but write and store them locally with the other files.

I also see you're carefree and have cast your anonymity cares to the wind. Good luck with that. I went with the Domains By Proxy, LLC option godaddy offered. It has been well worth the cost in hurricane damage prevention for me. I realize you're trying to start a business though. and that info already available.

Again I implore you to use caution and wisdom dealing with people you don't know.
In time, you will learn to love your Robot Overlords.

8pla.net

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • TV News. Pub. UAL (PhD). Robitron Mod. LPC Judge.
    • 8pla.net
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 11:30:26 pm »
Your website looks good.   Here are a few minor tweaks, which I hope you find helpful as feedback.

"quailty" should be "quality"

"german" should be "German"

"Do you need  a online presence for client's?" should be "Do you need an online presence for clients?"

And... Put two spaces after each period (punctuation).

"website creation.I am sure" should be "website creation.  I am sure"

"I designed this paticular site.I have experience" should be "I designed this particular site. I have experience"

Filling in a new website with original content is trickier than it seems, friend.    :o

My Very Enormous Monster Just Stopped Using Nine

DemonRaven

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
    • Chatbotfriends
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 06:08:08 pm »
well I never claimed to be a Genius just the kid of one lol but thanks for pointing out the errors
So sue me

DemonRaven

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
    • Chatbotfriends
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 06:31:58 pm »
Your website looks good.   Here are a few minor tweaks, which I hope you find helpful as feedback.

"quailty" should be "quality"

"german" should be "German"

"Do you need  a online presence for client's?" should be "Do you need an online presence for clients?"

And... Put two spaces after each period (punctuation).

"website creation.I am sure" should be "website creation.  I am sure"

"I designed this paticular site.I have experience" should be "I designed this particular site. I have experience"

Filling in a new website with original content is trickier than it seems, friend.    :o

I couldn't find the word german that might be a google translate error if not let me know where it is. Let me know if all the errors are fixed and thanks again for pointing them out i do appreciate it. You guys are great editors.
So sue me

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
Today at 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

275 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 346. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles