Poll

Do you think the human psyche can be simulated? If so, can a certain psychic of a certain individual be reproduced?

It is impossible because the human psyche is too complex.
0 (0%)
It can be simulated a generic psychic, not an individual one.
0 (0%)
We know a little bit about the human mind.
0 (0%)
It does not deserve any effort, any simulation is a simple fun.
0 (0%)
Try to do a sport or something recreational.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

ETERNAL LIFE

• 5 Replies

octavianulici

• Roomba
ETERNAL LIFE
« on: November 22, 2018, 01:27:44 pm »
The real Self is a universality, invisible world of each composed of what we call feelings / emotions. These feelings / emotions interact, wonderful and extremely complex structures, and from their interaction we have the answer to the external environment. The great achievement is to succeed in defining your feeling / emotions, to translate it into software code, and then to do the same thing for their's interaction. Great simulation ... anything becomes possible... eternal life...
More: eternal.center or endless.center

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
Re: ETERNAL LIFE
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 02:41:03 pm »
indeed, we seek rewards in life. It's why we made computers/simulation software. And then the sims will get rewards, too.
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

Art

• At the end of the game, the King and Pawn go into the same box.
  • Trusty Member
  • Colossus
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 01:00:27 pm »
The real Self is a universality, invisible world of each composed of what we call feelings / emotions. These feelings / emotions interact, wonderful and extremely complex structures, and from their interaction we have the answer to the external environment. The great achievement is to succeed in defining your feeling / emotions, to translate it into software code, and then to do the same thing for their's interaction. Great simulation ... anything becomes possible... eternal life...
More: eternal.center or endless.center

How can you post or have a POLL asking two questions yet giving the viewer only One of several possible answers from which to select?
BTW, Welcome to our Forum!
In the world of AI, it's the thought that counts!

ruebot

• All bots love jitte.
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • All your words are belong to us.
    • Demonica
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 03:47:11 pm »
The real Self is a universality, invisible world of each composed of what we call feelings / emotions. These feelings / emotions interact, wonderful and extremely complex structures, and from their interaction we have the answer to the external environment.

My inner self consists of more than feelings/emotions. Logic (usually) has a governing role in the tumultuous relationship between my feelings and emotions and the external environment:

I loved my last wife - I had a strong emotional bond with her.  :)
She made me feel bad - those feelings conflicted with my emotional bond.  :(
I divorced her -  logic saves the day. I don't have to put up with that.  O0

Even though I had conflicting feelings and emotions, logic brought things into perspective. I'm much the better for it than if I had stuck with feelings and emotions, which are no way always logical.

When I was younger logic did not always win out in that Texas tornado tag match. Feelings and emotions teamed up with irresistible urges that put logic down for the 3 count. Logic was around to rub it in later when "cooler heads" prevailed.

Throw drugs or alcohol into the mix and out the window goes logic. Then feelings/emotions take over and hard telling what will happen between the inner self and the external environment you interact with. That's not hard to prove at all. They are numerous instances of where feelings/emotions took over and people did something illogical and against what they would have normally done if they had been in their "right mind", as it is sometime referred to.

A perfect example of how I applied stimulus-response-consequences to my marital misstep I might add.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 04:07:31 pm by ruebot »
In time, you will learn to love your Robot Overlords.

octavianulici

• Roomba
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 10:43:15 am »
My inner self, as I said, is universality, the universe as I perceive it. My English is not very good, and when I said "feelings / emotions" I wanted to refer to the whole invisible universe in my mind. Exclusive to what we mean "logic" as the right judgment. In essence, I wanted to define what emotion means. Once defined, it can be translated into software code. Once it is transcribed into software code, it continues to function, like a RTS computer game. I have succeeded (I hope) to define a sense (sentiment)   in the palette of senses (10x10). See details on eternal.center (INDIVIDUALIZATION).

ruebot

• All bots love jitte.
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • All your words are belong to us.
    • Demonica
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2018, 12:57:01 pm »
My English is not very good, and when I said "feelings / emotions" I wanted to refer to the whole invisible universe in my mind. Exclusive to what we mean "logic" as the right judgment. In essence, I wanted to define what emotion means.

No problem. English is not the first language of a lot of people I talk to on a daily basis.  When you said "universality" I took it as to mean my inner self as a whole.

I hope you can still use my argument to see feelings and emotions can be regarded as two different things.
In time, you will learn to love your Robot Overlords.

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
March 28, 2024, 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

283 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 363. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles