Describing mental content (My English is not very good, so please be patient)

• 3 Replies

octavianulici

• Roomba
eternal.center In this site you will find a way for describing mental content  and  the concept of software that aims to simulate celebral activity as described above.

I understand the Self as a universality, a kind of a conceptual copy of what is out of being and which has a purpose. This purpose has also been achieved in the given being coordinates because nothing else can have any meaning for her. This whole internal world, invisible of each is composed of what we call senses or mental content. These senses interact, wonderful and extremely complex structures, and from their interaction we have the answer to anything. The great achievement is to succeed in defining your senses and identify their interaction. Then translate all into software code. Great simulation, anything becomes possible.
Mental content can be connected to the word, who describe a state which rather has the role of identifying the mental structure. This internal world of the all words has its own meaning for each individual, in particular and in general. The word may briefly describe a mental structure which can interact with another and form complex structures. Each entity thus created having certain characteristics. All of the mental content is ”alive” and subject to permanent change.
To describe a sense, I imagined a palette of sense. Like a palette of colors, some of imaginary the base colors and others, the existing combinations of the basic ones. I found 10 basic senses, and each has 10 units of intensity. Every basic sense is connected to a certain type of color, smell, sound, taste and touch. Then a string of other related words that deepen his description. The questionnaire addressed to the subject that will be INDIVIDUALIZATION gathers these impressions. We then created a connection between the impressions of the senses and this palette of sense. The sense palette consists not only of visual impressions, but also of tactile or auditory, smell or taste impressions. Then, each element has a "mental weight," which I call ”U” (ubiquity), a kind of spiritual and identifiable element. That's what I named INDIVIDUALIZATION.
Every sense has a way of interacting with the other. Specifically the images of these "feelings". They seek for each other, to be in relation to the other (simply image), to the permanence and omnipresence of the construct centered around it. The mental structures animates the world.
INDIVIDUALIZATION allows the definition of mental content of a person or of any being (see LUCA). Once defined, it can be translated into software code. Structures thus transposed into code can interact through a process that I call ANIMATION (”PHI” software). The result is the simulation of psychic life, a software program that should interact with the exterior like the individualizations person.
A science that deals with identifying and operating the mental content would be called ANIMATOLOGY. The writer (e.g ) are proto-animatologist, do not think so ?

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
You definitely expanded something.

Too long, didn't read it [all], I'm very busy atm.

Instead, try summarizing your knowledge / question.

Senses? What do you want/goal? Question is?
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

octavianulici

• Roomba
You definitely expanded something.

Too long, didn't read it [all], I'm very busy atm.

Instead, try summarizing your knowledge / question.

Senses? What do you want/goal? Question is?
Sense as a noun. A meaning in English, best reflects the word. A faculty by which the body perceives an external stimulus; one of the faculties of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch;  feeling that something is the case; a sane and realistic attitude to situations and problems; a way in which an expression or a situation can be interpreted; a meaning. The term can designate a direction of movement and a feeling or meaning. A mental attitude that is capable to producing an external reaction. We have assigned by word, what is inside the mind, simpler structures or more complex. The mental content is a unique copy of the outer world. This is how Artificial Intelligence must work. It must be a predictive system. Try this: https://sites.google.com/ulici.net/endless/abstract

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
All correct, yes. Bit fuzzy and ambiguous in your wall of text in the forum post reply to me but, looks good.
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
March 28, 2024, 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

291 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 396. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles