My theory of energy.

• 57 Replies

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
My theory of energy.
« on: March 27, 2019, 05:30:53 am »
Wow, this is interesting, i wrote something neat bellow.

Here's my theory!

My theory is heat, light, motion, potential energy, and magnetism are all the same thing.

When light hits your skin, it does move you like as if pushed in space. However it's not enough, and the motion goes in crazy directions because the next layer of cells don't move WITH them! ((Edit, no it's because the photons that push your body must come from atoms...if you push a cube through gas it tears it up as an analogy)) (That's also why cutting/pushing fast will indent you if you don't speed up slowly, for making a clean cut you DO want to cut as fast as possible through.) Also photons hit skin in different directions. So now light=motion. Heat is motion but just the photons are each moving their own way...this is why light doesn't produce motion and instead produces heat! Now light/ motion/ heat are all the same thing, photons! Magnetism can produce energy in a wire, and electricity can also PRODUCE a magnet when shocked. Magnetism is motion when pull/push each other, however does affect all matter equally. (a large magnet will reach a very small magnet because the big one has the bigger field) It's as if the photons push them to/away from each other, but does not hit atoms of my skin (in magnets, atoms are aligned, so that photons can add up stronger and go from atom to atom, resulting in larger fields the more shocked they are, assuming it is a solid. Perhaps humans frozen as freeze can be shocked to align the atoms so that we can be magnetized and hence stop the crazy atomic motion). Photons PUSH matter, they carry it with them where THEY are going, in 1 direction. However MASS/MATTER pulls in photons too like a black hole. This could be why photons in magnets loop around the magnets. The farther you get from a magnet - the weaker the pull OR push OMG I did it!. When you turn a magnet around, it will go from attract to repel, one side does the opposite thing. This implies a magnet has 2 sides and they both are DIFFERENT FIELDS. One side outputs photons, one side lacks photons. I predict that only when a magnet approaches another magnet do photons actually leave the other as an exchange. Some sort of 'repel' happens when one side of the magnetized matter faces another magnet correctly, where photons are noticeably seen interacting with other atoms's particles. Megnetism is for all atoms, we just don't see it in smaller/certain atom matter. Note magnets (everything) can still move with momentum at the same time. When a photon moves/ pushes/ carries a atom with itself, this may have to do not with a contact thing but a 'being near the photon' thing to get pushed. So when 2 magnets attract in to each other, photons push the matter, yes, . Let's look at cold magnets. They tend to stay locked in place in air near the other magnet. This implies that photons that enter the magnet have a harder time moving it, like gravity doesn't affect it for example. See proof at 4:17 below. This push-pull that makes it ignore low levels of added photons like gravity/weak pokes is what keeps atoms glued together. But not too glued else you get fusion. Gluons are photons. When 2 magnets attract n snap together they STOP when meet else they'd pass through each other, however in the chilled magnet case we have this happening from farther away, albeit the farther away the chilled magnet is they easy it is to take off by hand and remove it. All matter attracts to 'glue' together, and can be shocked/melted to do so, and all matter repels too when too close. This larger distance affect occurs when any matter is chilled because more glue photons can glue it close but not too close while resisting more photons than usual *when CLOSE -or- when far but COOLER, and just to restate after that that when in either case the magnet resists more photons than usually would ex. you melt glue to a fridge then it no drop. That is because less photons are in it and more are going in the same direction to the fridge when melted to fridge. To get back to the basics, with magnets or black holes or large bodies we see them attract or repel without a adding dose of photons and this can be further seen in effect when chilled and this is BECAUSE their photons want to pull them in but push them out BECAUSE there is a entrophy equilibrium issue to even photons out i.e. when matter is nearby then its photons will transfer to the nearby and move it in THAT direction while when far away enough it will retract back ex. a spring (image 2 snowman balls ontop each other, one if moved in air rightwards... it retracts back top being over the lower atom) because the photons loop around them like a number 8 and therefore push/pull them back in where came from. say you move the 2-ball snowman atom up, then its airplane circler collides with the ball and moves it BACK down. The cold magnet can still be MOVED by hand. However, why do photons circle atom nucleuses? Electrons are pushed back photon energy, and the electron wants to attract to the atom core but is moving forward, like a planet around a sun. However if it reaches the core it will end up decaying back out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyOtIsnG71U

Therefore, as a immortality way, I would conclude that to slow down the ageing, we would need to yes either add photons to go in 1 direction by atomic contact, or make the photons we do have go in one direction like a magnet aligned, or remove most photons and freeze. Of these 3 solutions, the new middle one is interesting and I have thought about it before. Aligning out atoms to be like a magnet. As you know, aligning atoms makes the glue field stronger, this is why superpowered/shocked  elctromagnets/permanent-magnets and melted solder attract/stick so strong - because they resist photons wanted to move them any other darn way! (melted matter cooled down later to room temp or frozen still sticks together note, because the glue force/alignment (photons) stays in the atoms, but not so for magnets and more not so for elctromagnets! This is because the amount of heat/photons is less in electromagnets...the alignment returns back, while permenent magnets stay sticking a bit and decayingly lose stick after time). Same for gas, it moves all about and not immortal like solids because the glue force is gone because there is so many photons that move them around and the atoms are not bonded. Cold air water sticks to walls, then droplets stick to each other and grow. In liquids they are bonded but not so strong!! Solids come in various degrees of liquidyness to super hard. This is related to why glass fault line fractures. Metal is more malleable though. It's because glass gets TOO hard then it wants to escape, then a pattern fault line emerges on its own. You can tell the atoms were aligned or the photons go in an directions when cracks along a line.

Just how Cryonics makes you cooled, Magnetism could go through you and make you age slower. Mess around with energy, it kills you, literally. Makes you age.

I visualise this setup where you cool down, speed up, and get magnetised, to slow ageing. To correct the photons movements, you may just need to mess with magnetic and not cryonics or Accelonics.

If you cool down but instead align your atoms even more like supercooled magnets, you may just 'stay in place' and age slower.
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
Re: My theory of energy.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 05:53:29 am »
SO:

We would cool you down, give you shocks, and this would make your atoms harder to move around and also align and stay aligned like a PERMANENT magnet, and while cooling down further would enhance the effect of the atomic alignment, hence although we are not melting atoms [of you inside] together by super powerful shocks we are instead aligning the atoms by low level frequency shocks from a head and feet nodes for entrance and exit of the energy and this aligning stays and will resist photon heat and amplifies when cooled further. Of course so does a ultra solid metal. You'll also find in metal that heat escapes more slowly, because the atoms don't pop off or hit the oxygen hard enough because they are so glued together. So although they end up holding MORE heat, they can actually handle it.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 06:05:20 am »
Things glue like solder or magnets because 1) the atoms are melted so they are allll close enough and 2) because of alignment. As we know with magnets, both are the case. Their own photons dispend across and bond with the other atoms, no heat needed...

The idea is a magnet sticks to a fridge wall and resists so much motion from gravity/my finger, because of atomic alignment, where photons that hit it want to fault line through it and NOT go the direction they were going. The alignment helps photons travel in and out and may actually power it, from Earth's gravity pulling at it. The alignment helps its photons pull it to another similarly aligned matter, while resist other direction photons. Have you seen the frog that was levitated? Haha! It works!

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 06:08:46 am »
Now this, I gotta try.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 06:10:46 am »
To be honest I don't think I would have came to this pint without writing it down and extending the thought to related areas. You do have to write a book to find the solution. Lots of the above is related and adds up, even just as a theory/idea and not a absolute rule.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2019, 07:15:00 am »
Glass/crystal is hard and can fracture, this is because the atoms are aligned and the photons travel through these fault lines. This is how magnets are shocked and permatized - they create paths and flow in and out top to bottom. Then these aligned atoms allow magnetic fields to stay and resist gravity/touch and will stick to the side of a fridge. This is why glass can become static-y like a magnet.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 07:25:24 am »
Could be that when photons flow through these fault line alignments that they generate eltric current and fields

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2019, 03:05:54 pm »
Before I say anymore, are you sure you mean photons and not electrons?

:)
It thunk... therefore it is!...    /    Project Page    /    KorrTecx Website

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2019, 10:25:26 pm »
When you power an electro-magnet, it gives it a field for now. But a permanent magnet keeps it alignment, and this allows the photons to loop around the magnet and flow through fast travel fault line highways. The same paths that crack in fragile solids. The electron shocks create these paths in magnets because they want to enter then exit the matter (+/- wires). Crystals let light enter and exit fine without path direction distortion. We would want this in our bodies...so photons/heat moves through us, not in crazy directions - which means we would become colder. Supercooled magnets are even amplifying this effect of resisting change and aligning more.

EDITED, do read again, all are related effects.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2019, 10:46:18 pm »
As you can see above, yes some magnets still are not transparent or can crack as easy as glass is which is not much of a magnet, but its close enough of a understanding.

Clear | magnetic | conductive | fragile

Bowls are not clear yet are fragile. Some magnets are not as fragile as other magnets or glass either. Can a clear fragile conductive magnet exist!?

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2019, 10:48:17 pm »
Also, colder things crack more easy !!!!!!! They attain fault line alignments.

This is because they are more 'solid' than their liquid-y form they were in before.

So, Maybe colder things arnt really aligned atoms but instead are similar to fault lines more.

HS

• Trusty Member
  • Millennium Man
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2019, 11:38:30 pm »
How about gravity and the accelerating expansion of the universe?  Seems like all matter particles are surrounded by superimposed alternating dissipating motionless waves of attraction and repulsion.   ???

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2019, 12:25:45 am »
Gravity is part of my theory - it is magnetism attraction. Which has 2 types of poles...

However universe expansion, if it exists, is rather unrelated in a sense to any of this.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2019, 07:59:34 am »
When you rip cleanex, it is like magnets pulling apart, or glue from the fridge wall, however, it doesn't stick BACK...it lost its alignment. Or lost its bonds (same as alignment,  just very close and not extended like a household magnet's field will reach in distance). It takes heat to bond it back.

A spring has photons sitting in it when held down with potential energy.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2019, 12:51:54 pm »
@korr, I mean photons. Photons gotta move things...electrons just sit still without photons...

OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by ivan.moony (AI News )
Today at 01:31:53 pm
Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

304 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 346. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles