ruebot

• All bots love jitte.
  • Trusty Member
  • Starship Trooper
  • All your words are belong to us.
    • Demonica
Re: My theory of energy.
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2019, 02:09:40 pm »
When you rip cleanex, it is like magnets pulling apart, or glue from the fridge wall, however, it doesn't stick BACK...it lost its alignment. Or lost its bonds (same as alignment,  just very close and not extended like a household magnet's field will reach in distance). It takes heat to bond it back.

Couple you please make a video of you ripping a Kleenex and welding it back together?

Turning it to ash doesn't "realign fault lines", does it? And just think of the photons you lost in the process of heating the Kleenex...

A spring has photons sitting in it when held down with potential energy.

Where do they go when tension is released? Do they escape from "fault line alignments" in the spring? Has this light emission been recorded on video? Please explain the process of photonic realignment when the spring is once again depressed. In excruciating detail. ;)

I think you'd really get into that Gravity is the 4th Dimension theory. It ties gravity, electricity and magnetism together IIRC.
In time, you will learn to love your Robot Overlords.

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
  • First it wiggles, then it is rewarded.
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2019, 02:24:36 pm »
Spring compressed in a box, their are photons from someone's hand in the atoms, and the atoms of the box resist tearing apart, hence spring stays inside, while the atoms of the spring want to resist and decompress however the box atoms are stronger. Also a thicker box is stronger - not paper thin.
Emergent          https://openai.com/blog/

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2019, 02:50:12 pm »
if u put a physics sim in your bot,  it doesn't need to be exact to still be the base of a pheasable idea. (for it.)

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
  • Look into my eyes! WOAH!
    • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2019, 07:40:31 pm »
I'm afraid... my mind is going... I can feel it lock... Daisy... Daisy... give me your answeeeerrrr ttttrrrrruuuuueeeee....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-La91wr8xw

:)

It thunk... therefore it is!...    /    Project Page    /    KorrTecx Website

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2019, 12:02:39 pm »
see u guys later...   IN HELL!!

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2019, 06:06:16 pm »
David has a crush on Micheal... Lost Boys.

One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.

;D

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2019, 01:25:08 pm »
https://www.nibib.nih.gov/science-education/science-topics/magnetic-resonance-imaging-mri

OMG, now I real really REALLY want to try some experiments using a huge MRI machine... They align the atoms! This could freeze time and slow ageing!

My experiment if I can find a way to get ahold of one machine:

Place a box of water with a fish or cell or clock of some sort into the center of the hole, and another box outside of the room, for a few weeks or a day.

Or, the box could have nothing but the water, where we put in a solution that "ages" after 1 day approx. and we can try 10 setups (20 boxes) that have different solidness to them (some mushy, some hardy, some very liquidy, some super hard).

These findings would be paramount in further investigations, I hope you are excited as I am about these experiments.

The brain is a really mushy, watery little thing hehe!!

Just you watch, you will see huge, powerful, MRI-like machines that 'slow ageing'. Wait for it. Cryonics and acceleration aren't the only ways to slow time.

The atoms are resisting, they are aligning and not moving. Enough, and they will stay put...

I wonder if I can try a home experiment using a 'magnetic solution'. A sort of proof-of-concept.

This video seems to say that the protons in us are aligned, and, are rotated like springs that hold energy until released. Very useful 2 things we may need, yer? Yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CGzk-nV06g&feature=youtu.be

I think the most important proof, that is as simple enough to say here with 0 testing, is, if I roll a magnet along a table, and it is rolling, rolling...rolling...rolling....it is 'ageing', dying, like me, slowly, still rolling strong still...rolling....moving....ageing....then, suddenly, it ATTACHES to a trap magnet I placed near the end of te table. It sticks to it, and STOPS rolling/moving!

viz:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O

U
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          O

U
                                                    O

U
                                                                             O

U
                                                                                      O
                                                                                      U

We know all atoms are magnetic, some more than others. So if you did happen to STICK (ouch face slap) to your fridge in your kitchen, you'll age slower...If the stick was strong enough, you'd be pancake and not move at-all. The softer you are the more pancake you are. Of course, we want to magnetize you, not attract you I think...

When atoms align and resist motion, this is an attraction... Something to substitute and take over their old way of motion. Of course, STOPPING doesn't mean we must pull/push atoms...as we seen in a video on this thread (magnet/frog were) - we can supercool a body and keep it still in mid air! And that, is what we want, a resist of motion while staying still. No pancaking the body flat. That floating magnet of atoms was resisting gravity! Sorta like my viz above, resisting the 'rolling' towards a destination it was being pushed/pulled to.

A superconducter is cooled enough that electrons flow through with 0 resistance and no energy is lost. This is because normally the atoms of the metal shake and 'hit' the air atoms and give off heat, so, if I stick a ton of electricity in a metal wire, it will get hot, and upon direct touch, I will get a burn. If we want the electrons entering the metal to NOT move the atoms and keep cool, we can apply the coolness to the atoms so that when the electrons do move the atoms it will be very little, Another reason the electrons don't 'convert to heat' and noticeably move the atoms and burn you is because the atoms of metal, cooled down, go back to their alignment that makes metal special to be magnetized, which was covered up by heat. After all, enough heat and it will be liquid lava or gas, not too magnetizing now is it? The more dense and the more aligned mean more magnetism. So, superconducter=cooled atoms that then align and become more magnet-y, and therefore also will keep current inside longer.

So a combination of cryonics+magnetism will play a part in slowing ageing. Isn't that COOL!? I bet you are in SHOCK and FROZEN! Maybe STUCK! Amazing science!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 02:32:15 pm by LOCKSUIT »

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2019, 03:12:58 pm »
catch this one my little Locky.   Ill only say this once only once and exclusive to this thread, because its precious to me.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 05:42:39 pm by goaty »

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2019, 03:28:05 pm »
wait one follow up first goaty, this is a clear Pitch, and no I didn't use GPT-2 here even though it can SEEM like it actually lolz
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So we know Cryonics is a hot experimental area of research/testing right now, there's a lot one can try to make it work better. And currently, we do do Cryonics right now for those who sign up and hopefully it is doing its job right now, but maybe not. It simply isn't done sophisticatedly enough

The goal of Cryonics is to restart the frozen person, as if they were just given back 'heat' and back to the thinking they left off at in their head. Another possibility is the matter of the body is "close enough" to fix, even though this crosses the 'not same you' barrier and may create a new you.

Below I try to present an idea that is one that would slow ageing, and would not put you in a state of frost bite (ruined...) but would only 'slow you down' while still alive. Of course if you slow down too much, you may stop thinking, but this type of halting is a next-moment thing; you aren't frost-bitten (damaged), you just are let go from the machine and are given "heat" once again and start thinking again. And, we stop thinking all the time, there is never a total continuous stream of 'thoughts', there's a speed limit to processing/recognizing objects!

The idea to experiment with:

Imagine dropping a household magnet from your hand above the floor. It hits the floor. If you put another magnet in the middle that is close enough, the magnet you drop from your hand will, as it reaches halfway toward the floor, attract to the other magnet beside it, and resist gravity - it never hits the floor. If the falling magnet was heading towards a destination (the floor), this could be thought of as life in general, ageing, and that 2nd magnet kept it from hitting the ground. It literally stops the motion that was in the falling magnet.

All atoms are magnetic to some degree, and they can become magnetized and stronger (ever see metal go from non-magnetic to magnetic and only then stick to the magnet next to it?). If we were to make a human stick to a very strong magnet, you will probably become a pancake and die because the attraction is way to high. So, you resist gravity, and ageing, but you become a pancake anyhow.

Now for the next point. Have you seen supercooled magnets stay 'locked' above a magnet below themselves? They float in air...as if there is no gravity, and they stay locked in relative to the magnet's position. Now, imagine the 'drop a magnet' experiment I presented earlier, except this time the magnet we drop is supercooled. This time, the magnet falls halfway, and it just stops right there, it doesn't attract-in to the 2nd magnet on the left-hand side, it just stays apart from it, locked where it is.

Now, let's again imagine a human who is supercooled and placed near a magnet, this time it doesn't attract to the magnet and become flat like a pancake, the human just stays locked in place, resisting gravity. If the human resists gravity, then he human's atoms are moving slower because the atoms are paying attention to the 2nd magnet. The human is locked in place near the 2nd magnet and are resisting motion.

Supercooling and magnetism are hand in hand. This is an interesting science. I hope this interests more research and experiments on this thinking. More info is below in paragraph #3 also.

Slowly starting experiments:

As a start, we could take a solution that is liquidy, that "ages" after a day, and see if the ageing slows down even a bit. We can also try more harder non-liquidy solutions but not too hard - the harder they are the slower they age and would be longer experiments. Maybe even try gas.

We could take water, put it in a box as gas vapor, where they float locked in the air. We could put water filled in a box completely and could place many little very very lightweight capsules 'biomarkers' in the box of water that move when the water moves and we could therefore see if the water moves 'slower' than one in a box with no magnet. This experiment in particular should work because we have done this with water spheres floating, resisting gravity/external pushes, because the water doesn't want to move! And brains are mushy and made of a ton of water.

The idea is to align the atoms of the subject, and cooling seems to do this, creating less resistance in superconductors. However this cooling, while removes attention on the random motions/rotations in the subject, also requires us ADD attention on the atoms i.e. add a powerful magnet next to the subject to lock them in place, and not get frost bite! Not only does it help, it goes hand-in-hand. To create the 'locking' requires supercooling. And, to do safer supercooling, also requires the 'locking'.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 04:07:46 pm by LOCKSUIT »

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2019, 03:48:02 pm »
edited that slighty goaty...re-read it now, sry

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2019, 03:59:37 pm »
Its a cool idea and it might work... but...   0 Kelvin gives you cold burns in a very bad way,  so how is this helping instead of hurting the person?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 04:44:37 pm by goaty »

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2019, 04:01:20 pm »
Both are done at the same time. Both cooling and increased magnetism field are upped more and more.

You don't need to cool down too much, and the magnetic locking makes the cooling safer because the burning doesn't occur as fast.

First we have to try small toy experiments and find even more proof now. It's worth it, big bucks & infinite life extension. I'd devote more time but I'm near the point of a already valid path to immortality and beyond...AGI. Nontheless I give it some thought. . .

goaty

• Trusty Member
  • Replicant
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2019, 04:11:07 pm »
I still think nanobots are the thing for life extension,  but maybe they have a burning issue as well.   :2funny:

Korrelan

• Trusty Member
  • Eve
    • YouTube
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2019, 04:37:13 pm »
My mind... boggles...

LOCKSUIT

• Emerged from nothing
  • Trusty Member
  • Prometheus
    • Main Project Thread
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2019, 05:35:58 pm »
The video below shows that water is very prone for us to levitate using a powerful magnet. An important first step to do this to humans is to do it to water because humans are mostly made of water, including the brain. What the video below shows is a blob of water stuck/locked in the air floating and resisting gravity/pokes by human fingers or rods. All the heat around it acts on it less. It ages slower. I can imagine if the field was stronger, it would be very stiff and less wobbly, and age much slower. What the video doesn't show however, is super-cooling on the water, which would enhance it. Hence the frog bounces around like a normal magnet instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1vyB-O5i6E

I made another mental discovery, solidness doesn't mean it can't become magnetized, because a solid nyodyniam magnet that is very hard can go from non-magnetic to magnetic! And water is conductive but rubber isn't, so solidness doesn't matter, cold hard humans/water blobs can still' align their atoms' even if cold i.e. when getting harder they can still indeed become more magnetized.

A good first tackle would be to levitate a blob of water and as it was in there, then afterwards later apply supercooling to see if the ice formation is less. Also, this may need to be done at the SAME time IF the levitation-locking makes crystals in the water. Then we can try multiple greater version tests and show the improvement in clarity of the frozen sphere of water.

As a bonus, sound can too, see below. However, this is like holding a ball in one's hand...it doesn't go through the whole body and LOCK it in place from gravity etc atom by atom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKMf7PCkoZQ

Say good-bye to GPUs...
by MikeB (AI News )
March 23, 2024, 09:23:52 am
OpenAI Speech-to-Speech Reasoning Demo
by MikeB (AI News )
March 15, 2024, 08:14:02 am
Google Bard report
by ivan.moony (AI News )
February 14, 2024, 04:42:23 pm
Elon Musk's xAI Grok Chatbot
by MikeB (AI News )
December 11, 2023, 06:26:33 am
Nvidia Hype
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 10:04:52 pm
How will the OpenAI CEO being Fired affect ChatGPT?
by 8pla.net (AI News )
December 06, 2023, 09:54:25 pm
Independent AI sovereignties
by WriterOfMinds (AI News )
November 08, 2023, 04:51:21 am
LLaMA2 Meta's chatbot released
by 8pla.net (AI News )
October 18, 2023, 11:41:21 pm

Users Online

295 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 312. Most Online Ever: 2369 (November 21, 2020, 04:08:13 pm)

Articles